The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nightblade Still Over Performing

• Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    Edziu wrote: »
    Please list one buff that NBs have receive in the past two years that wasn’t immediately followed up by a nerf

and still after this stamblade is in meta with huge gap to rest classes especially stam 🤔

Nope, magPlar and magNB hit equal numbers in raids. Stamina NB has not received any buffs in years, yet has received their share of nerfs.

You wanna know when NB became ‘good’? When ZOS decided to neuter sustain in Morrowind. Their unneeded and unwanted changes hurt the classes without sustain the most (DK and Sorc) while the others still function well (Warden, NB, and Templar). NB got the least shafted, and none of the other classes should have been subject to those godawful changes that tank their comparative usability for endgame content. If Morrowind had never happened, you’d still be laughed at for suggesting you bring anything other than 9 magSorcs as dps into vTrials, much less a stamNB.

Actually Sorc get mostly nerfed by the Offbalancenerf, you have simply played a HA Rota on the Morrowindchanges to get Ressources back. That has killed the Magickaversion to what is left behind today.

A mix of Morrowind forcing a heavy attack rotation via sustain nerfs, offbalance nerfs, and heavy attack nerfs to follow up on those two made it rough for magsorcs.

Stam Sorcs still do ok in PvP but I think it’s primarily due to the unique minor expedition buff and AoE potential. I still need to finish leveling my stamsorc to see how the 50+ feels. Battle leveling makes it weird to play under-50s and I don’t trust the feel for strength at that point
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Stamblades in PvP are absolutely broken. The frequency in which they can reset fights with Cloak, heal up, get back into fight and survive any situation is hilarious. If they're playing Rollerblade it's even worse while still getting a ton of damage from Surprise Attacks out of Stealth.

In all honesty, most problems about Nb would be gone if they took dot damage in cloak, or couldn't heal in cloak. One of both. It would be as simple as that. Without the safety of cloak heals it wouldn't be so forgiving.

That breaks cloak. The easier method would make shadowy disguise morph also suppress HoTs.

Bad game code isn't an excuse for making an ability borderline overpowered. This isn't how things should be handled. Just what is cloak? A defensive tool? An offensive one? Stamblades and their ''woosh, now I'm invisible'' is a tad too dumb.
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Stamblades in PvP are absolutely broken. The frequency in which they can reset fights with Cloak, heal up, get back into fight and survive any situation is hilarious. If they're playing Rollerblade it's even worse while still getting a ton of damage from Surprise Attacks out of Stealth.

In all honesty, most problems about Nb would be gone if they took dot damage in cloak, or couldn't heal in cloak. One of both. It would be as simple as that. Without the safety of cloak heals it wouldn't be so forgiving.

Yeah, that would kill every Nb build which isn't a snb tank. If anything the offensive options which Cloak offers should get nerfed, the defense it provides is completely fine and has plenty of counters.

Its a better dodge roll+dot/single target damage mitigation without the stacking cost but sure, lets lie to each other about it and ignore all the other goods stamblade has access to.

And in return Cloak is pretty expensive and stamnb doesn't have much healing, the ability has to provide some form of defense. I get it if a projectile builds complains about Cloak because in that case it's indeed frustrating to play against but stam Dk is pretty much the class which has the least issues with countering Cloak. Your suggestion is funny because you're not interested in balancing the ability but only in completely destroying the ability (and the hit and run playstyle with it too). Every class needs and deserves a tool which allows them to handle dot and/or bleed builds, let it be high healing, Cloak or Purge. Just getting more red numbers than green numbers would be stupid gameplay, people already complain about bleeds and dots and you just want to make it even worse.

I don't think that you're the right person to "balance" my class since you either don't even realise how strong your own class currently is or you are completely biased.

So because your playstyle is that you like to end fights in 2-3 hits on people, that means people that want to actually participate in a pvp fight is punished because they can't see you coming from cloak? Lol the ways you pull nbs out of stealth are all small range, long cool down, or very cost effective. And on top of that every class has to run a move you wouldn't normally consider running to attempt to stop a NB. Meanwhile a NB load out doesn't change at all they have everything built into their class to take down others (major fracture, stun out of stealth, major ward and resolve out of one spamable move. Plus a major defile on your very low cost super charge.) Stamina can reset a fight really easy and heal to full no problem.

So in we basically need to keep 100% uptime on things just to fight you that either cost gold or take a lot of resources to attempt.to.combat a NB. NB can get out of aoes no problem and we end up spending more resources trying to find a NB then they do getting away. The best NB tracker is stam sorc through hurricane because that follows the player.

Now you add in all our counters to NB are short ranged. Here comes snipe (they can desync glitch your life) but I've seen people hit 17k on snipe pretty often and guess what? The NB using cloak from that distance will not be affected by our supposed counters to NB.

The answer should never be to bring damage up because then every class hitting for 10k+ a hit means 2-3 hits to kill someone and that isn't pvp that is who can spam 1 button the fastest to kill someone.

Snipe is not a NB exclusive skill. It would not be less buggy or less annoying on any other class

Ranged playstyles don’t make great use of cloak anyway, aside from it not getting canceled by an errant fart from a mud crab 10 yards away. Cloak is the most easily countered skill besides Templar healing (really why isn’t Defile resistance part of their toolkit)

Countering cloak doesn’t require any change in setup at all. Everyone runs some kind of cc, everyone has some kind of AoE, everyone has a source of snare (it feels like), and everyone has the possibility to gank

A DK waiting in the IC sewers in stealth will kill an inattentive player just as easily with DBoS, Claws, Rending, and spin to win as a NB can with Incap, SA, Rending and spin to win

If you turn on them the NB can try to cloak and run, but if you use your AoE it will usually fail anyway. A DK can heal up, cc you and keep on pressuring. Anyone with Earthgore nearby totally negates the damage anyway lol

You’re not asking for balance, just admit it. You just hate that the single-target burst class has single-target burst. Your playstyle isn’t the only one worth playing. I don’t care for the petsorc playstyle where the screen is covered in pets and you can’t target the player in it all, but I realize it being annoying doesn’t mean it needs a nerf.

Even the self-proclaimed NB players here say they won’t even try to fight someone who they know will survive their burst. NBs that use cloak are noob busters. The stealth playstyle is useless in a group, just look at high MMR BGs where it’s nothing but Wardens, DKs, and Templars.

Now this is truly ridicilous.

Some snipe bugs are directly related to cloak and how it acts with cast timed abilities. The ability itself mostly performs normal when used without cloak spam.(Except when prime time lag happens, that breaks any ability)

Ranger playstyles do make EXCELLENT use of cloak as they can go invisible and reposition at will to not only prevent gapclosers used on them but also play mind games and crit their next snipe. This alone shows me enough about how ill-informed you are. But a good way to farm forum likes I guess since there are a lot of bad nightblades that want to justify themselves, anyways. Lets keep on.

Cloak is the hardest skill to counter in the entire game requiring you to specificly use aoes , detection potions, yet still do prevent incoming damage, meaning in the end it still does its job whether you counter it or not.

A DK waiting in the IC sewers in stealth will not move as freely as a nightblade would, While any class can somewhat gank it is extremely ignorant to say that DK is equally good ganker as nightblade. Not to mention a failed gank means death for Dk, a class with no back-up plans built in.

a DK , can heal up and CC you against a gank. A nightblade can also heal up and CC you against a gank. If Dks have petrify , nb has fear, which can be followed by cloak+dodge roll to completely disappear.

Nbs aren't noob busters, they are noob carriers.
    You don't play NB, do you? I'm not sure I believe melee NB is for noobs. As for bow gankers, if that's their only shtick, they're the noobs I destroy. I think stamplar and stamsorc maybe have the most problems with them in a 1v1, whereas others reflect, absorb, shield, cloak or block. It's being picked off when you're otherwise engaged that's enraging, but at the end of the day that's 1vX and a challenge one way or the other.

People who say that NB has all these damage buffs are missing something. The class has no delayed skills to burst you with, other than generic skills, such as Snipe and Proxy Det. That's the original reason why Incap provides so many buffs and why it is so cheap. Nightblades are quite dependent on that skill and it's already been tuned down twice, first by increasing the cost to 70 and then the cost of the stun to 120. Furthermore, while their toolkit synergises well to produce high damage, the outright tooltips on things like Jabs, Cliff Racer and Shalks are higher than Surprise Attack. It's an apples to oranges comparison, I know, but to get Surprise Attack into the same ballpark as Cliff Racer, you need the Incap buff.

The comparison with Ransack also suffers from a problem. Ransack is cheaper and 1H + Shield allows you to weave an increased-in-power bash into your Ransack rotation for the cost of a Suprise Attack. That's why 1H + Shield is actually damn strong in PvP.

I am not saying stamblade couldn't do with tuning down in PvP, but I don't play all classes and I'm not sure. The thing that's so annoying about them is that when you survive their initial burst, you now have to play THEIR playstyle on THEIR timetable. If you are a tanky DK, you might not, but if you are somewhat squishy yourself, your best bet is to counterattack while they are trying to burst you. The worst beginner's mistake is playing defensively against a stamblade when you are not tanky enough. It is more likely to get you killed as you give the nightblade free rein. The really dangerous ones are squishy. They can be pressured back, but that only comes with experience and being comfortable with your own rotation. Unfortunately, as a newer player - depending on your psychology, I suppose - you will play defensively. Certainly when I joined PvP my first priority was to survive.
    Edited by fred4 on March 25, 2019 10:37PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Taktak
    Taktak
    ✭✭✭

you are right........ nightblade should be nerf since long time but i dont know why it did not get any fair nerf to make it more balance.
    It's annoying when you see Most players take NB because it's stronger than other classes.

• universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could, I would have changed the title to " nightblades skills need some adjustments", it sames that everyone hates anything with the words OP/nerf/buff. I also think most people would be acceptable this idea on stead of outright raging for or against this discussion.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I could, I would have changed the title to " nightblades skills need some adjustments", it sames that everyone hates anything with the words OP/nerf/buff. I also think most people would be acceptable this idea on stead of outright raging for or against this discussion.

There's no idea in the first post.
    Just "They're good at sustain and escape, nerf please".
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • Taktak
    Taktak
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    You might want to change the title to "stamblade" instead of bringing in magblades into this nerfthread.

you are right.....stamplade is the issue here, Especially in pvp.

• ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time to stop asking for nerfs.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taktak wrote: »
    you are right........ nightblade should be nerf since long time but i dont know why it did not get any fair nerf to make it more balance.
    It's annoying when you see Most players take NB because it's stronger than other classes.

It's defiantly not stronger than other classes. It's the player.

I am starting to believe everyone who complains on the forum are the ones who think "they" should not be able to die to some people and should always have the upper hand, meaning, they never acknowledge that they don't understand during a fight to pick up on the opponents rotation, what skills they use to debuff you, watch their resource use and then know when to become defensive or offensive. Or maybe even simply knowing while watching a player buff and their health bar if they should attack the player or not. Pick and choose fights.

BUT....

Everyone would just be able to run head on with any build and win a fight. Everyone. Everyone is a winner. No one dies. We all win.

Unless we are talking PVE, Stamblades are around but I see an equal amount of StamSorcs around.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on May 9, 2019 1:40PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Iskiab
      Iskiab
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      You know I changed my set today and was up against some really good stamblades in BGs. I wear buffer of the swift as my defensive set and it wasn’t enough - I got ganked a couple times.

I switched in a couple protective traits - problem solved. This is wearing 5x light with medium shoulders and heavy helm.

Stamblades being an issue is completely a L2P issue. People don’t want to assist and pvers are obsessed with their damage so don’t spec for defense. It’s completely on you.
      Edited by Iskiab on April 1, 2019 4:51PM
      Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
      Havoc Warhammer - Alair
      LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
      Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
      Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    • CurvedSwords123
      CurvedSwords123
      ✭✭✭
      Stealth in PvP is so broken right now
    • Jhalin
      Jhalin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Stealth in PvP is so broken right now

Yeah as in half the time it doesn’t work
    • wishlist14
      wishlist14
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The only real solution I see is to make a magicka and stamina version of each class and play the OP class. When it changes it wont be a drama. This is what has helped me not get so upset about OP flavour of the month classes. I still play what I enjoy the most at the end of the day but at least I have more choices
    • Aedrion
      Aedrion
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      As I've said a million times before: Shadow Cloak should either not suppress DoT's or not permit healing/health regen.

What makes NB so ungodly OP - despite all the people claiming it's L2P - is that they can constantly escape and reset with the combination of Cloak, Shadow Image and Troll King. Even when you've got them on their ass, unless you're packing some serious direct damage to finish the job, they will teleport, cloak and let Troll King do its thing. Bonus points when their shade is out of LoS.

Cloak has counters.
      Shade has counters.
      Troll King has counters.

But against all of them combined, there are no counters.

This does not absolve Magsorcs with streak and shields, which is also broken.
    • TequilaFire
      TequilaFire
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So what you are saying is nerf knowing how to play your class.
    • Lucky28
      Lucky28
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Aedrion wrote: »
      As I've said a million times before: Shadow Cloak should either not suppress DoT's or not permit healing/health regen.

What makes NB so ungodly OP - despite all the people claiming it's L2P - is that they can constantly escape and reset with the combination of Cloak, Shadow Image and Troll King. Even when you've got them on their ass, unless you're packing some serious direct damage to finish the job, they will teleport, cloak and let Troll King do its thing. Bonus points when their shade is out of LoS.

Cloak has counters.
      Shade has counters.
      Troll King has counters.

But against all of them combined, there are no counters.

This does not absolve Magsorcs with streak and shields, which is also broken.

Nah, it is seriously a git gud issue. NB's are the class i kill most and have the least trouble killing.
      Edited by Lucky28 on June 17, 2019 10:14PM
      Invictus
    • Vlad9425
      Vlad9425
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      You would either have to be completely delusional or have never played the NB class at all to say the class is over performing. It takes exceptional awareness and timing to pull off quick kills with the nightblade class and the only people complaining about the class are usually the ones who need to learn to play. This update NBs lost defile, berserk, fracture and I can promise you that you it takes a lot of skill to play the class and fight skilled players. Sick of people on here crying for nerfs for classes they haven’t got a clue about.
    • universal_wrath
      universal_wrath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Vlad9425 wrote: »
      You would either have to be completely delusional or have never played the NB class at all to say the class is over performing. It takes exceptional awareness and timing to pull off quick kills with the nightblade class and the only people complaining about the class are usually the ones who need to learn to play. This update NBs lost defile, berserk, fracture and I can promise you that you it takes a lot of skill to play the class and fight skilled players. Sick of people on here crying for nerfs for classes they haven’t got a clue about.

Nb class currently does not overperform and it's more balanced than before. This post was made before the elswyre patch. Most complains came from claok stam blades, brawler and mag blades were not an issue. Although changes has been made, claok(most complained skill about) has not been touched a bit.

As for elswyre patch, NB might have lost defile and berserk, but they do still have fracture. Also, people never used relentless for the minor berserk, everyone used it for the bow proc. Only people who use it for the berserk are the gankers, well, the can use camuflage hunter from fighters guild, gives same buff. In other all, stam blade in general is less toxic now.
    • cHIIMEERa
      cHIIMEERa
      ✭✭✭

Nb class currently does not overperform and it's more balanced than before. This post was made before the elswyre patch. Most complains came from claok stam blades, brawler and mag blades were not an issue. Although changes has been made, claok(most complained skill about) has not been touched a bit.

As for elswyre patch, NB might have lost defile and berserk, but they do still have fracture. Also, people never used relentless for the minor berserk, everyone used it for the bow proc. Only people who use it for the berserk are the gankers, well, the can use camuflage hunter from fighters guild, gives same buff. In other all, stam blade in general is less toxic now.

Nope, we’re not equipping mark. We lost major fracture aswell. And we had relentless focus equipped for the minor endurance and minor berserk. The bow proc was a bonus.

And suggesting that we should take a crouch break mid fight to get minor berserk for a couple of seconds from camoflaged hunter, yeah well try it out and get back to me on how that went.

I mean, im fine with where stamblade is right now. Survival of the fittest and all that, i just dont agree with your reasoning.
      Edited by cHIIMEERa on July 6, 2019 9:02PM
      “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
    • universal_wrath
      universal_wrath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      cHIIMEERa wrote: »

Nope, we’re not equipping mark. We lost major fracture aswell. And we had relentless focus equipped for the minor endurance and minor berserk. The bow proc was a bonus.

And suggesting that we should take a crouch break mid fight to get minor berserk for a couple of seconds from camoflaged hunter, yeah well try it out and get back to me on how that went.

I mean, im fine with where stamblade is right now. Survival of the fittest and all that, i just dont agree with your reasoning.

So you actually saying that you don't want to use class specific ability for debuff? Well, it's on you. Most NBs , mag/stam who cloak only fight for like 5 secs in and out, same duration of minor berserk from camuflaged hunter. Problem with NB now is they want to go full on dmg bcauese the can claok, maybe of zos miss up claok, you would start to think about defense a bit with stuff like new relentless and using mark for actually for actually focusing on "high value target" and kill them, but no, no nightblade want to think how to survive without claok or kill without berserk or major fracture.

If you miss thses features so much, I already given you skills that gives you same buffs, if not satisfied, you can use slime crew and night mother gaze. Stam templars and sorcs having doing it for uears now, becease they don't actually have skills to use like NB, still, they adopted. NBs were taking things for granted and now they feel like they are the worst class ever, even though they still top tier
      1st in pvp and 2nd in pve. If necro was not release NB would have still be top in both.
    • Ramber
      Ramber
      ✭✭✭✭
      I'm not sure why nightblade class in general has not recieved a proper nerft. I play for pvp and pve, and I can say that this class does not compare to other classes in any way ahape or form, no matter what race you choose to play with. In PVP, I killed numerous people just by crit incap ulti, and manage to kill lots of 50k+ hp player in 4-5hits, with great sustain and surviavbility. Almost never run out of magicka/ stamina for both pvp & pve, and when about to die, just cloak ouy my way in pvp. Alway has problems sustaining on both my dragonknight and sorcerer. Currently when I play BG, 50% of the players are NB, 50% other classes. It's simply not right to equip a class with high dmg abilities/buffs/debuff/crowd control, for such a low cost. Suprise attack is spamble and high dmg and still gives major fracture. Veild blade make you moove 25% faster in cloak to run away, cheap minor beserk with high dmg bonus and either snare or minor endurance. Stun from fear and minor maim, also minor mai from ghosts, cheap major facture and breach for ganking from mark cheap ulti for stun/ulti regen/major defiler. Or a bit costy ulti for massive heal and major vitality/ high dmg and stun. Also, there is the unreasonable 10% crit dmg, like it was not doing high dmg already. This class should be reworked for nerfs big time. If I missed something and made a mistake, please let me know

the only way your killing someone with 50k health + whatever resistance they have is if they are not fighting back lol. i have 22k health and 18k resist on my DK and a NB cannot kill me alone.
    • universal_wrath
      universal_wrath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ramber wrote: »
      I'm not sure why nightblade class in general has not recieved a proper nerft. I play for pvp and pve, and I can say that this class does not compare to other classes in any way ahape or form, no matter what race you choose to play with. In PVP, I killed numerous people just by crit incap ulti, and manage to kill lots of 50k+ hp player in 4-5hits, with great sustain and surviavbility. Almost never run out of magicka/ stamina for both pvp & pve, and when about to die, just cloak ouy my way in pvp. Alway has problems sustaining on both my dragonknight and sorcerer. Currently when I play BG, 50% of the players are NB, 50% other classes. It's simply not right to equip a class with high dmg abilities/buffs/debuff/crowd control, for such a low cost. Suprise attack is spamble and high dmg and still gives major fracture. Veild blade make you moove 25% faster in cloak to run away, cheap minor beserk with high dmg bonus and either snare or minor endurance. Stun from fear and minor maim, also minor mai from ghosts, cheap major facture and breach for ganking from mark cheap ulti for stun/ulti regen/major defiler. Or a bit costy ulti for massive heal and major vitality/ high dmg and stun. Also, there is the unreasonable 10% crit dmg, like it was not doing high dmg already. This class should be reworked for nerfs big time. If I missed something and made a mistake, please let me know

the only way your killing someone with 50k health + whatever resistance they have is if they are not fighting back lol. i have 22k health and 18k resist on my DK and a NB cannot kill me alone.

Correct, most of the times, I killed those people becaese they did not see me coming. Nightblade has a skill called shadowy disguise that helps alot in that regard. If they knew, they would have their shield and heals up and ready, but that is the point. You can see a sorc, dk, templar running across the map to kill you, but you don't see the nightblade that is already claoking right in front of you.
    • max_only
      max_only
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      How do we get this thread closed?
      #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
      #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
      || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
      ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    • TheValar85
      TheValar85
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      SoLooney wrote: »
      Can we not just nerf nightblades cause they're a powerful class?

Maybe other classes just need a buff.

Dont understand the logic of nerfing one thing instead of buffing the others

Yeah like sorcerers,magdens templars and ofc nb's and we can finaly end this pity and mainingless nerf sheet fest against classes wich will lead this game to its downfall.
      GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
      GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
      GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
      My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    • kaithuzar
      kaithuzar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      deleted post, just realized this was necro’d
      Edited by kaithuzar on July 7, 2019 7:17PM
      Member of:
      Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
      Just Chill - Crown's house
      GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
      Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
      Legend - Siffer fan boy club
      TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
      Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
      Purple - hamNchz is my hero
      Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
      WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
      Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
      World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
      M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
    • universal_wrath
      universal_wrath
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      max_only wrote: »
      How do we get this thread closed?

Maybe uf people would stop posting on it, people might forget about it. This post got it purpose completed in elswyre patch.

It was not intended to go for scalebreaker.
    • Saril_Durzam
      Saril_Durzam
      ✭✭✭✭
      SoLooney wrote: »
      Can we not just nerf nightblades cause they're a powerful class?

Maybe other classes just need a buff.

Dont understand the logic of nerfing one thing instead of buffing the others

I kinda agree with you.

But then, i see patch notes and read a BIG nerf incoming to Sorcerers.

Then i stop believing.

What class do the devs play? Just heard rumours about stam NB.
    • sproattt
      sproattt
      ✭✭✭
      Haven't read any of this post but if you want night blade nerfed then just delete the class entirely. Look at the buffs that we lost, compared to the Op dots/templars then you are a waste of oxygen.
      Stamblade Main.
    • hakan
      hakan
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      sproattt wrote: »
      Haven't read any of this post but if you want night blade nerfed then just delete the class entirely. Look at the buffs that we lost, compared to the Op dots/templars then you are a waste of oxygen.

havent read any of it and necroing? not that old but not the case anymore so why comment then?
    • Millz
      Millz
      ✭✭✭
      Hardly a threat anymore. Really just the cloak but thatll never change
      Brenhji
      PC NA - 400 cp
      (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
    • Millz
      Millz
      ✭✭✭
      Gnozo wrote: »
      Stamblades are crazy OP in pvp.

Running just 2 sustain sets: Bone Pirate + Shackle

More then 2.4k stam recovery and easy 4k weapon damage.

Surprise attack gets a 13k tooltip with this setup and also applies major fracture increasing the damage even more.

Incap with a stun at 120 ult, major defile and another damage boost.

Assassin's Will has a higher tooltip then any instant damage ultimate in the game and comes with 2 really strong buffs on top of it (minor endurance, minor beserk? These 8 % more damage)

And when this is not enough, they also have cloak wich is one of the best defensive and offensive skills in the game wich also passively grants major armor buffs and opens a skill slot for another skill.

Compared to a Stamsorc or StamDK running ransack as their spammable its a joke. Ransack tooltip will be like 8k. Really great Balance.

You obviously dont play stamblade because non of these skills do those effects anymore lol.
      Brenhji
      PC NA - 400 cp
      (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---