The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Nightblade Still Over Performing

• Frooke
    Frooke
    ✭✭✭
    This is an old thread, Nightblade now is dead in PvP. There is so many magplars and magdks all over the PvP, and just a few stamblades, magblades are still good because of OP dots, but Stamblade is pretty dead. The only solution for having some damage in the class is use Dizzying Swing, what completely kills the class identity. I know the Stamblades is hard to kill sometimes, cause they are squishy, but they don't mean any danger, this is so frustrating, I really miss my shadow image in the bar, the relentless focus, there is no slot left for them, and if you try to have some survivability, you lack damage, if you use fear for stuns, you spend magicka that should be for cloaks, whose makes you even more weak. We need our Major Fracture back, and an good stun ability too, it is hard to land a surprise after a cloak to get the stun. If want the vids i've got them, I have a channel, and I'm playing as Stamblade for almost 3 years. ZOS give my stamblade back plz, the impression I have? There is not class rep for stamblade pvp, let me know if I'm wrong.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frooke wrote: »
    This is an old thread, Nightblade now is dead in PvP. There is so many magplars and magdks all over the PvP, and just a few stamblades, magblades are still good because of OP dots, but Stamblade is pretty dead. The only solution for having some damage in the class is use Dizzying Swing, what completely kills the class identity. I know the Stamblades is hard to kill sometimes, cause they are squishy, but they don't mean any danger, this is so frustrating, I really miss my shadow image in the bar, the relentless focus, there is no slot left for them, and if you try to have some survivability, you lack damage, if you use fear for stuns, you spend magicka that should be for cloaks, whose makes you even more weak. We need our Major Fracture back, and an good stun ability too, it is hard to land a surprise after a cloak to get the stun. If want the vids i've got them, I have a channel, and I'm playing as Stamblade for almost 3 years. ZOS give my stamblade back plz, the impression I have? There is not class rep for stamblade pvp, let me know if I'm wrong.

Fear and cloak is like streak, surge, and dark deal. Stam sorc have this issue for so long, and talked about it but dark deal OP to most people. You streak you loss dark and thus stam regen; if you stun you can't dark deal, if you dark deal, you cant stun. All you have to do is build up more max magicka or maicka regen and you should be fine.

It is true that stamblade is weaker than before but by no means it's bad. Probably what hurt the most is incap changes rather than anything else. Stamblade will never be as bad as stamsorc, now we have a cheap copy of your "bow" and streak changes for the 100th times like it is the only skill we have.
  • XerShade
    XerShade
    Soul Shriven
    So, let me get this straight. You're complaining that the class that excels at killing people, is good at killing people. Did I miss something or am I confused about or class' identity here.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XerShade wrote: »
    So, let me get this straight. You're complaining that the class that excels at killing people, is good at killing people. Did I miss something or am I confused about or class' identity here.
    I don't think that NBs are still good at killing people... Just saying...
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XerShade wrote: »

No