Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Necros!

StormeReigns
StormeReigns
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Time to Show off your Necromancers! Be it Tankro, Stamcro, Magcro, Hybricro, Healcro, Velcro! Doesn't matter if Costume or Outfit/Motif.

lcaxSLF.png

Edited by StormeReigns on February 12, 2020 11:43PM
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reis Mam-burs, she goes around raising members for her undead army.

Edit: Updated post after making a proper outfit.

a1I5rPL.jpg

SuztbjM.jpg

xC3la14.jpg
    Edited by oddbasket on May 22, 2019 11:02AM
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been prepping since i saw the reveal for Necromancers.

photo_2019_05_21_04_54_39_by_sam_magicman_dd7errx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvY2Y3ZDI0NDYtNTg2Yi00YmQwLWJiZDUtOThjNWZjNmI5N2M0XC9kZDdlcnJ4LTQ0ZDVjYmE5LTU0MTYtNGY0ZC04YmJlLTBmMDU3YzM4OWQxMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.6cQfJT2VudCxZTLwWS0nEAh6APWeN-XPdLYkKFneBOo

Worm Wizard Personality
    Black Hand Robes dyed with the Black and Gold
    Hide Hat (spent a little time pretty-fying my high elf, i want people to see his face)
    Dragon Bone staff (not something i prepared in advance, was planning on using Abnur Tharn's staff, but this looks much cooler)
    Edited by Matthew_Galvanus on May 21, 2019 9:01AM
  • BluntLightsaber
    It's nice to have the Dragon Bones stuff being useful again, I'll probably put the skin on when I need to cover up vamp and use the personality occasionally :)

Screenshot_20190521_110144.png
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is where I would put my necro if I had one, but I don't due to the chapter lacking some key features...
    eAS6TBq.png
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven't quite found her outfit, yet, but Dragon Bones will do for now.

9Ej1rOg.png
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My two new necros:

Dead Forum Thread
    c66fz7skf100.jpg

The Lion's Share
    54g02hpmcc5x.jpg
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    Time to Show off your Necromancers! Be it Tankro, Stamcro, Magcro, Hybricro, Healcro!
    51WOndLLckL._SX425_.jpg
    Edited by A_Silverius on May 21, 2019 9:46AM
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine is literally 'Elsweyr starter pack' yet :D But I love her already
    image.png
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • The_Red_Viper
    The_Red_Viper
    ✭✭✭
    Here he is havin' a giggle:

b9OJ9KP.jpg

He's more serious here:

TiIi1YJ.jpg
    Edited by The_Red_Viper on May 22, 2019 1:44PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I created mine for RP purposes, as an exile without access to bank and all the account goodies, so I don't have gold to create decent outfit atm.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is Anubis the Blasphemous - a tribute to Anubis, my Ragdoll, who died in Feb and still miss very much:

anubisnecro1.jpg

By making this character, I hope it will help me to come to terms better with his loss, as I am still mourning him. I made him tall, very thin and a vampire, As my cat was big, but very thin when he finally lost his fight with the c-word.

I spent 2 weeks solid working to get the skin and personality, but it was so worth it - he still has his blue eyes, even though he's a vampire!
    Edited by AlienSlof on May 21, 2019 10:42AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    vry8mp.png
  • ticka_kicka
    ticka_kicka
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20190521_064916.png

Screenshot_20190521_065241.png
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny that the OP went with Robin Mooregraves. I used Robin D Graves. I hope to get some high res pics tonight. This is a class made for punny names and interesting outfits.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silthar, Lord of the Bone takes pictures for no one.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on May 21, 2019 2:42PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rtAUNj4.png

The scorpion is the most important part, of course. :p
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made my first stamcro last night, Khala the Corpse Caller. If you want to see a pic of her, just look up Khamira from the trailer and preview quest and imagine her with blue-white eyes instead. I spent so much time picking out fur patterns and coat coloring only to realize my inherent lack of originality after the fact. :neutral:
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2019-05-21%202_zpsjmkjexfm.png
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still working on getting two of these guys to level 15 so I can make a full outfit at once, but here they are.
    QWzvLiI.png
    Varondel, the half brother of my Altmer Templar (Celoranion). Varondel is technically a 4th Era Thalmor in his RP and a very nasty individual.

hS38LNB.png
    Vashra-jo, my Khajiit Necromancer healer.

nRSALTM.png
    Dance-of-the-Macabre, my Necromancer tank. The only obvious one of the bunch. He still needs to get to stage 4 vampire for the proper look.
  • Valwyrn
    Valwyrn
    ✭✭✭
    Urzklak
    zqWPny5.jpg
    Edited by Valwyrn on May 22, 2019 6:12PM
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    M'okka
    OFKuXyF.jpg
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to try and recreate a character from a story I've written (Who also has some necromantic powers). After creation I noticed that I forgot to add a scar and a body modification, but I think the look is good enough.
    unknown.png
    Edited by Kalgert on May 21, 2019 3:41PM
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two weeks (PS4) but already have my necro idea planned. I am currently farming daily bgs trying to find a very elusive style page to complete one of my looks. It is a little tedious.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opps.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on May 21, 2019 3:53PM
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kRv2Q8x.png
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish i could share my necro. But i haven't created it because i can't decide:

- male or female
    - stamina or magicka
    - and can't choose a race

What is more fun? Stam or Mag?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20190521_132519.png
    Screenshot_20190521_132535.png
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    necro.png

I kind of tried to recreate the Mannimarco look. :smile: