Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucifier wrote: »
    I wasnt able to get the free house(Grand Psyjic Villa) from the summerfest event, please put this in so new players can get it still!
    Thinks its called Grand Psyjic Villa.
    I would like to invest in the Crowns but I dont want to waste the cash if this isnt coming back. thanks for any response.

You not want that mistake
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remains-Silents headgear

qqva0h.png
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a return of some hairstyles, like Adorable Assassin, Heroic Poet, Casual Rascal, and Wavy Triple Braided Updo (yes, even that one)? Maybe just as crate fillers or something?

Oh, and the Brassy Assassin personality too...
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bog-Blight Argonian Mask

4872456091992064.png?k=-UBSCFr_XZVYLtAuqvsY5H6oxeA
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    One word: Hackwing.
    BroWing.png
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    In the style parlor: Some more, smaller beards for men?

Like a full beard about the same length as "The Veteran" beard. I miss a more normal beard that isn't half-viking.

Furniture:

Zone maps. Maps we can hang in our homes or place on tables.

And as everyone else states, NPCs for homes! So important.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • WardenOfTheExalted
    WardenOfTheExalted
    ✭✭✭
    Faction change Tokens and Class Change Tokens

• Jadeline
    Jadeline
    Soul Shriven
    I have been waiting Bright Moons Lunar Moth since summerset was released. It's so cute<333
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since we had new hairstyle options
  • Haywire30
    Haywire30
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna put in the wish for the Alinor dresses to -finally- be released.

Alinor Twilight Dancing Dancing Dress
    Crystal Tower Sapiarch Gown
    "Ever Auridon" Sateen Gown
  • aqunnna
    aqunnna
    Can we get straight shoulder lenght hair that is middle parted please? And please fix clips from left parted cropped hair when useing any personality. Having that hair with duchess personality really gives me cringe. Also my favorite hairstyle and i usually never wear it cuz of bad clips.

Also having some regular skin that just adds color without markings and changeing eyes. I would really love to se chimer skin.
    Edited by aqunnna on March 5, 2019 12:39PM
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One imperial general’s uniform please!

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/2tZYb5f
    Edited by rexagamemnon on March 6, 2019 12:06PM
  • Cyhawk
    Cyhawk
    ✭✭✭
    More character slots.

I'd buy quite a few. Its free money, just sitting there waiting to be gobbled up.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium farm how with crops and barn
    Medium ranch with stables and a stream / river passing trough
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    I want any and all of the unobtainable furnishings (?) pictured here. Not the stick mounts (those are exciting too, I guess), but all the other stuff.

e13efa971b78bde7db51beb9d0201b4a.jpg

5de1a2ac276ffb36a3fa5338194ef3b7.jpg

3f1461e0b1487c426d9e216b01ef97d5.jpg

I want all the maps, all the tabletop games, and all the musical instruments. And whatever that red-and-gold chest/coffer thing is.

... And maybe a stick mount too, I guess.

[I would have gladly commented this in the Official Discussion Thread for Crown Store Showcase of March, 2019, but, uh, far as I can tell, there isn't one. This seemed like the next best place.]
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New wedding dresses... like the one in store is so old and makes you look fater. Also nobody wants to wear same wedding dress as everyone else. There's profits here zos think about come next Feb.
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Non alliance specific Rider costumes.

Maybe with some pouches or something added, just to make it stand out a bit more :)
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • MagnusP
    MagnusP
    Soul Shriven
    Dark Brotherhood Collectors edition upgrade
    Thieves Guild Collectors edition upgrade

Right now , if someone already have these 2 DLC and wants to get the collectors edition as to buy again the normal editions.
    That is not right. I will never buy those like they are now.

Pls fix this
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Elsweyr coming, some cultural Khajiiti hairstyles and costumes with a traditional or ritualistic theme.

I really want to make a Khajiit Tribal Dancer. And i dont mean Reachman tribal, no bones or torn leather please.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout this?

Maybe not this exact thing, but personalities or emotes that can interact with each other
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked that yall came up with the Chrysamere outfit style for the weapon. I think making more Tamrielic artifacts as outfit styles would be pretty cool. They don't even have to be just Daedric artifacts. They could be things like Sunder/Keening, Chillrend, Debaser, Thornblade etc. I think making these along with Daedric artifacts people would definitely buy them. They don't alter game stats and don't give any kind of advantage so it would be purely cosmetic which keeps from being P2W. I think this was a great idea and you should keep doing this.

Another thing I'd like to touch on is Daedric statues lol. Collectors like me are all wondering when the missing Daedric statues are going to be released. We are still missing:Vaermina, Sanguine, Namira, Meridia, Mehrunes Dagon, Boethia, and Hermaeus Mora. With the Wrathstone DLC having something to do with Meridia could we possibly get that statue?
    Edited by JiDul on March 25, 2019 6:46PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For this year's New Life Festival, I'd love an elk mount that has garlands and bells on it like the Winter Garland Dapple Gray horse. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Winter_Garland_Dapple_Gray
    I'd also like a new color for the Winter Garland horse, maybe bay (brown with black mane and tail).
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Hairstyle

6040249147588608.png?k=tSvOvf1zBc8QFaUuzglDrg-Bg8Q

XBox-EU
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bunny rabbit pet,
    I want a little rabbit that bounces around perches preening doing what rabbits do
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alfiq merchant/banker! Please!
    pzmm3ln.jpg
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • silentxotech
    silentxotech
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see perhaps a "class" change token! I know creating a new character is encouraged but after spending so much time getting achievements on one character it is very difficult for me to just create another! This is how I feel and maybe other might feel just the same..? But I'd absolutely purchase a "class" change token even if it were pricey if it meant being able to enjoy other classes without the loss of quest progress and achievements! ^^
    Edited by silentxotech on January 7, 2020 1:17PM
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeleton pets return for our necromancers!
  • AngelFires333
    AngelFires333
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Please bring back the Doom wolf.

I will pay whatever the hell you want for it.
    I just really need that wolf.

Please and thank you. <333
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    A large Statue of Almalexia..... so I can finish off my shrine to the Tribunal....... We have Sotha Sil.... We have Vivec....... just need the last one.......
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    Echatere mounts... like really thought when we got the dwarven spider it was headed this way..

we gotta get started on these cause its gunna take another year after for glowey/animated cool ones to come after..

also more variaties of bears, camels, guars, etc.. with visual effects (more glowing eyes, spectral, so on) the raidant apexs are nice but not only hard to get but also always senche,wolf, horse