1. Weapon racks furnishing
2.armor racks furnishings
Fishable holes for large house with water (note: I know this would be nice have it to wear you can only fish out so many times a day have it reset just like the dailies or something.)
3. A traveling fisherman costume
4. Daedric summoning circle furnishing
5. Npc characters furnishing (note: Chef, blacksmith, man or female servant, battlemaster, villager, etc.)
6. Reset skills and attributes shrine furnishing (note: Much needed for guild house)
7. War battleship faction related furnishings
1. House NPC's such as maid, cook, butler, gardener, stable boy, smith, armorer, priest, and multiple guard packs with race, armor style, and faction as options. Ya'll could make a killing in crown sales at like 5 to 600 crowns each.
2. Our toons that are offline as housing NPC's.
3. Increased housing slots for pets, mounts, assistants/npcs. And place them in separate categories.
4. Variety of Imperial pennants, banners, tents, siege weapons, and colovian furniture for housing.
5. A steel armored imperial warhorse as opposed to the gold armored one.
6. Colovian style fort or castle player home.
7. Small imperial apartments in anvil, kvatch, or anywhere imperials live or have invaded such as Lilmoth.