Crown Store Item Wish List

• Silaf
    Silaf
    Soul Shriven
    1 A token to increase the furnishing slots for your non eso plus members.
    2 Storm atronach crates return.
    3 Sithis staue return
    4 Skeletral pets return
    5 Grand topal hideaway house return

A new furnishing schematics for beehive.
    Edited by Silaf on December 30, 2018 3:36AM
  • HourEnemy
    HourEnemy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, happy new year.

I would personally like to see a lot more hairstyles in the Crown Store or Crates or what have you. I don't think we've had a selection of new hairstyles for a while now.

For example, something like the image attached would be awesome.

Cheers!

lunaresize.png
    Edited by HourEnemy on January 3, 2019 9:56AM
  • sadlythebest
    Voriplasm mount and pet to go with the upcoming voriplasm dummy.
    PC-NA

1k+ CP Club
    vMA/vHRC HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF/vAS/vCR
  • JTChance
    JTChance
    Soul Shriven
    Baby goats! I want a baby goat for a pet...
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    Continuing collection of daedric princes statues we have now - Peryite, Malacath, Hircine, Sheogorath, Statue of Molag Bal, Nocturnal and Mephala. Maybe miss some one...
    Especially I want statues of Hermaeus Mora and Mehrunes Dagon
    Which side of a raven has the most feathers?
    The outside.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the wish list I would like
    1. to see is Wisp for a pet, Ghost Deer Mount.
    2. Tree House and Lava River Cave mine House, Lighthouse.
    3. A Music Box as a Trial or Dungeon, Sheogorath Dungeons or Trials, Ship or Boat Trial or Dungeon, Dark Forest Dungeon or Trial with Hollowjack .
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭
    HourEnemy wrote: »
    Hey, happy new year.

I would personally like to see a lot more hairstyles in the Crown Store or Crates or what have you. I don't think we've had a selection of new hairstyles for a while now.

For example, something like the image attached would be awesome.

Cheers!

lunaresize.png

Beautiful!
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    Soul Shriven
    I want a skin that will just hide vampirism and nothing more. Lets call it: "Mortal's Mask". There was even such ability for Skyrim in a mod that improved vampirism so this skin would be lore friendly.
    I know that I can use other skins like amber plasm or necromancer. But I prefer to look just like a mortal and not some tatto enthusiast or goo covered person.
    And I also know that I could use a disguise. But I want to look the way I set it at outfit station. I haven't spent all this crowns on costumes to run around in some disguise.

I would buy that for 1k crowns... actually I would buy that even for 2k crowns - without any hesitation. Unless it was per character and not for entire account. The outfit slot upgrade is not worth it at this moment.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ya forgot to add the midyear mayhem dye stamps to the store
  • Ayble
    Ayble
    ✭✭
    An end to 2-5 day sales, Let them last 14 days at least for those that get paid biweekly? Thanks
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    1. House NPC's such as maid, cook, butler, gardener, stable boy, smith, armorer, priest, and multiple guard packs with race, armor style, and faction as options. Ya'll could make a killing in crown sales at like 5 to 600 crowns each.
    2. Our toons that are offline as housing NPC's.
    3. Increased housing slots for pets, mounts, assistants/npcs. And place them in separate categories.
    4. Variety of Imperial pennants, banners, tents, siege weapons, and colovian furniture for housing.
    5. A steel armored imperial warhorse as opposed to the gold armored one.
    6. Colovian style fort or castle player home.
    7. Small imperial apartments in anvil, kvatch, or anywhere imperials live or have invaded such as Lilmoth.
    Edited by cool6654 on January 16, 2019 6:21AM
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    A target dummy. But he is late teens early 20's Breton squire that has witty dialogue and complains about the beatings that are inflicted on him.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    Soul Shriven
    Race Change Tokens sale once the changes are announced and not for only 2 days, which is before we have any information.
    Tehvani - Dunmer MagBlade - EP
    Retipuj - Dunmer MagPlar - EP
    Juniper Forestmaiden - Bosmer StamBlade - AD
    Exveto - Dunmer MagDK - DC
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    There two things i would like see
    1. Ebonheart orc theme stronghold (lore related)
    2. Alder dominion orc theme stronghold (lore related)
    Need these for orc that fight for red and yellow so that guild have proper housing instead of useing the ones on daggerfall side. Orc guilds new a place to call home thx
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • babyhippo740
    babyhippo740
    Soul Shriven
    I frankly wished ESO wouldn't charge so much on crowns. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. This is my favorite MMORPG. But, the price on crowns really gets at me. 8 dollars for 750 crowns is kind of expensive. That can get you 1 cosmetic (Or Pack, depending on the prices in the crown store) in the crowns store. Is 1 cosmetic really worth $8.00? Here's what I think, you should either lower the prices of crowns so that people can pay their money's worth, or you could lower the prices of the items in the crown shop. That way people can get more stuff with 750 crowns instead of 1 cosmetic.
  • Juzz
    Juzz
    Warden combat pet customization.
    Wanna get some choice instead of just a bear
    Edited by Juzz on January 17, 2019 3:13PM
    Make Skyrim great again.