The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Werewolf Theorycrafting (PvP)

• Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Aznox wrote: »
    Yoav wrote: »
    What do you guys think about the new Alessian set for werewolf as a defensive set for no CP ?
    I'm not an expert.. but if it's correct:
    Let's say you have a human with with 30k of both resists, then the sum will be 60k. going ww will make that 60k a 80k, so a 1% would be 800 health recovery - which is like having 3 glyph of health regen and a steed mundus.
    I think if you want to stack health regen, is better to use beekeeper or orgnum scale.

The thing is, you don't want to stack health recovery at all cost, you want health recovery from Troll King because it comes in very, very high amount, or from Arteum Food because it comes on top everything else with no sacrifice (compared to Dubious), etc..

Alessian is a good werewolf set, better than Beekeeper or Orgnum, especially if you use Chudan or get Major Resistances from pots.

Challenge accepted...
    P2rZEqb.jpg

Ahah nice, let me guess, TK, Green Pact, Orgnum, Health/ResistPots, Arteum, and a few CP.
    That or a non-transformed DK, with Pariah instead of Orgnum.

Yeah that thing is going to be a serious pain to shutdown :) , but my point is that you can pretty much reach 4k HP regen with just TK and a well-rounded build.
    Edited by Aznox on March 12, 2019 5:45PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So close, that's alessian order not orgnum. :)
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I underestimated you, thought this was an old screenshot.
    That's even more impressive if Orgnum is not used to achieve this number. :)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stats a bit less impressive more damage oriented
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 12, 2019 6:47PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stats a bit less impressive more damage oriented

Nice, I really like Mechanical acuity, but on PC EU there are way too many people running Impregnable :/
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

Combat Medic buff and such.
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Alliance War passive for being near a keep?

A little unrealistic when displaying your stats imo
    Edited by thedude33 on March 13, 2019 4:12AM
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not my stats but sure.
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone tried the new Deadly Strike? Thinking about trying it in place Automaton.

There are other trade-offs, but which one gives the most bleed damage?
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tbh I just couldn't find the setting to turn it off haha :-D
    atm I'm trying to decide on a monster set.(suggestions accepted)
    hot contenders and why I'm Considering to use them:
    Malubeth(fat heals, counters defile what really messes me up otherwise)
    Zaan(counters dodge roll spamming very nice huge pressure good against vampires, procs vey well on ww, only single target thou and 1st piece bonus useless)
    Thurvokun(aoe minor maim, minor defile nice when getunt pressured only good against Melee thou)
    slimecraw(juicy damage buff, 1st piece useless thou)
    Selene(good damage good 1s PC bonus, easily dodgable, single target)
    Storm fist (aoe good damage, easily dodgable thou)
    @Qbiken I'd like to hear your thoughts about thus
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 14, 2019 9:17AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaan is nice ngl but it doesn't give me the "this is it" feeling I get when I know that the monster set fits to the build
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you heard about our lord and savior the Troll King ? :)
    Other good sets not in your list are Kena and Chudan.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chudan will put me a 38k and thats wasting 5k mitigation and Kena kills my sustain.
    trollking... Let's just Say it doesn't proc often enough with me since I usually don't go below half health easily and when I. I *** anyway.
    Since I'm using col I was also thinking pirate skeleton. My heals are very good and the mitigation would bypass th e resistance cap issue... Also not stationary so good when I'm kiting and with all the dot builds around
    it should proc very well.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chudan will put me a 38k and thats wasting 5k mitigation and Kena kills my sustain.
    trollking... Let's just Say it doesn't proc often enough with me since I usually don't go below half health easily and when I. I *** anyway.
    Since I'm using col I was also thinking pirate skeleton. My heals are very good and the mitigation would bypass th e resistance cap issue... Also not stationary so good when I'm kiting and with all the dot builds around
    it should proc very well.

You're not wasting 5k mitigation with Chudan, you create a buffer against enemy players physical- and spellpenetration. You'll most likely have some kind of breach or fracture debuff on you and if you're fighting a light armor users they'll have even more spellpenetration. So sitting highly above resistance cap isn't wasted unless you sacrifice alot of something else
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True but pirate skeleton gives me major protection with a good uptime so 30x660=19800 effective resistances vs 5k & 1k health.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just tested it my ww heals go from 17.9k crit to 15.9k and my non crits from 11.1 to 9.7 with the minor defile with and without pirate skeleton procced while taking 30% less damage for 12 sec, 15sec cooldown i think procchance about like blooodspawn so pretty much on cooldown
    this testing was not done in the vacinity of a keep . it was done in a cave in cyrodiil....
    Sounds like a nice monster set to me^^
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 14, 2019 3:52PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True but pirate skeleton gives me major protection with a good uptime so 30x660=19800 effective resistances vs 5k & 1k health.

Highest uptime on Pirate skeleton I´ve had is 70%, but you´ve to be severely outnumbered for such uptimes. And in my experience Pirate Skeleton isn´t that good unless you´re tanky to begin with. Pirate skeleton doesn´t make a squishy build tanky, but it makes an already tanky build ridiculously hard to kill.

And if you´re unlucky to face an experience player with lots of points into befoul, you´re going to die very fast. But it´s a nice set if your survivability is decent at start :)
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .I wouldn't call it what I get myself in to seriously outnumbered let's just say I play quite agressive on my werewolf. Nowadays it's less of people spamming defiles it's more people spamming snares and ccd nowadays on the consoles...
    Funny story from yesterday evening where me and my buddy ran into a 8 man group flagging resources. Now look I know those gts they usually run in a 20 man so naturally I was quite positive about us fighting tem
    Believe it or not those 8 people total (I wasn't counting the tank spamming caltrops & ice shards as I said tanking) they put up a forward camp to defend their resource against the yellow "zerg" (me and my buddy)
    Exept once where a bowtard my buddy had to give me a healing ward after a bowtard hit me in that situation with 5-6 snipes I didn't need any support from him; I recovered after 10 seconds thou(healing ward+resto ult) killed him then he got rezzed so I was going back and forth between trying to kill a earth gore healer and killing a bowtard spamming snipe with 32k hp over and over again while my friend was picking them off from range.
    Was quite funny until me and my buddy bow simultaneously dashboarded after 15 min of us killing them again and again only to get rezzed/Spawn at the camp(sorry I was busy focusing on surviving and killing the healer and the bowtard so I didn't always see them rez)
    We came back and chased them to a other resource sadly now they were only 5 and the healer and tank had left so they only lasted 1-2 min.
    Anyway I'm having a blast with this setup, its amazing. I guess wearing a balanced setup would make more sense anyway 1 tank set, 1 damage set, 1 sustain set instead of 2 damage sets and 1 sustain set.
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 14, 2019 5:51PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Highest uptime on Pirate skeleton I´ve had is 70%, but you´ve to be severely outnumbered for such uptimes. And in my experience Pirate Skeleton isn´t that good unless you´re tanky to begin with. Pirate skeleton doesn´t make a squishy build tanky, but it makes an already tanky build ridiculously hard to kill.

And if you´re unlucky to face an experience player with lots of points into befoul, you´re going to die very fast. But it´s a nice set if your survivability is decent at start :)

Also remember im a khajiit so this one gets 10% more crit healing which is very handy when my Aquity proccs.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Yoav
    Yoav
    ✭✭

Zaan(counters dodge roll spamming very nice huge pressure good against vampires, procs vey well on ww, only single target thou and 1st piece bonus useless)
    Thurvokun(aoe minor maim, minor defile nice when getunt pressured only good against Melee thou)

Malubeth, Zaan, Thurvokun, Selene and Stormfirst are all aoe/beam as you said, so it's easily avoidable. you better use sets that boost your own stats such as molag kena, or sets that not dodgeable like skoria.
    Skoria seems a bit of a weird choice for a stamina based character, but the bleed dot will proc it so often it's like a free 6k+ damage every 5 sec (can also be a great finisher)
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill test pirate skeleton first, seems promising after a few initial test, on a pvp outing with my buddies ill slap it on and see how it goes...
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys another discussion: Stamplar Werewolf vs Stamsorc werewolf
    Sustain
    Damage
    Tankyness
    Human survivability(you have to survive long enough to go ww )
    Werewolf survivaility:
    Discuss =>
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys another discussion: Stamplar Werewolf vs Stamsorc werewolf
    Sustain
    Damage
    Tankyness
    Human survivability(you have to survive long enough to go ww )
    Werewolf survivaility:
    Discuss =>

Human form:
    Stamsorc >stamplar.

Stamplar lacks both good healing and mobilty while stamsorc got both. Sustain is debatable between the two but I find stamsorc to have better sustain due to dark deal. I would say stamplar has better damage output than stamsorc however.

WW-Form:
    Stamsorc > stamplar, even though there's not huge difference to be honest. Most of your damage and survivability comes from gear anyway.
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In human form i found that stamplar has a very good hold your ground capability vs stamsorc and while the stamsorc can dark deal, the stamsorc stamina goes down way slower thanks to the rune, also the damage capability is pretty nice on stamplar vs stamsorc... Damagewise the difference in ww form isnt noticable at all tbh .
    Im trying to decide atm im growing fond of stamplar and with cowards i have some pretty awesome mobility as a ww and in human form aswell+ it frees up my frontbar for master dual wield.
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 20, 2019 12:19AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And tbh atm Stamplar is winning^^, now that i figured out how to get the slow a** Templar mobile im loving it^^, and i love the animations, even the gapcloser is awesome, POTL->Toppeling charge->rendering->crescent sweep/dbos is a pretty nice combo, and with the (for a stamplar) very high magica rec i can use the magica gapcloser (with the cc at the end) to land the sweep or dbos more reliably
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 20, 2019 1:03PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭
    HI guys,

I'm leveling a werewolf and I completely lost. My char is an old redguard stamsorc but I could change it with the free racial tokens if were necessary. I'd like a tanky build but still with some damage bc I'll play alone or with my husband. Some advice about gear, skills..well, about everything it would be really appreciated because I'm a noob about werewolfs xD

Options
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    polgarah wrote: »
    HI guys,

I'm leveling a werewolf and I completely lost. My char is an old redguard stamsorc but I could change it with the free racial tokens if were necessary. I'd like a tanky build but still with some damage bc I'll play alone or with my husband. Some advice about gear, skills..well, about everything it would be really appreciated because I'm a noob about werewolfs xD

Please provide us with more information: Do you play battlegrounds, PvE, Cyro.... ?

Also, if you start playing again with your husband, maybe you should wait until June when the Necromancer class comes out? He might want to play one, and the Necro will be the preferred Duo partner for any Werewolf, according to what the Devs implied.
    Edited by Thraben on March 22, 2019 2:08PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Qbiken hypothetical question: would running medium(+15 % sprint speed)+cowards(+30% moovement speed major expedition)+werewolf(+30% speed) and woodelf(+10% moovement speed) put me to speed cap or could I reach the speed cap even without woodelf passives?
    @Aznox @CrazyWolf712 @Chrlynsch also my other fellow hounds ;-)
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 22, 2019 6:26PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know you didnt tag me.

Sprint is 40, major expedition is 30, werewolf is 30. You will hit speed cap using cowards and werewolf form.
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options