The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Theorycrafting (PvP)

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kept spelling your name wrong so before seriously embarrising myself i figured you would answer anyway ;-) so the woodelf speed bonus will only benefit me in human form and the medium armor sprint speed also only in human form right
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aye
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other hand the poison resistance should proove handy.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill just test it i guess, while i still think khajiit synergizes best with stamsorc(minor expedition from hurricane) on stamplar i think bosmer should synergize a bit better. Ill just test it and see if I like it.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i play coward (with prisoner) on my stamsorc but i don't like it that much with werewolf, because as a werewolf if you need to run away from the enemy most of the time it means you picked the wrong fight and you are in a bad spot ... (not talking about using LoS, but you don't need speed cap for this).

Don't get me wrong, speed is welcome, but i feel sprint speed doesn't open as many opportunities to werewolf as it does to human form.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if the wolves you summon with the first werewolf morph count as pets for set bonus purposes?
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    i play coward (with prisoner) on my stamsorc but i don't like it that much with werewolf, because as a werewolf if you need to run away from the enemy most of the time it means you picked the wrong fight and you are in a bad spot ... (not talking about using LoS, but you don't need speed cap for this).

Don't get me wrong, speed is welcome, but i feel sprint speed doesn't open as many opportunities to werewolf as it does to human form.

I get into *** fights 90%of the time for example when fighting like 3 people and 10 more come running around the corner. It also let's me transform in situations I normally wouldn't because I know in emergencies I can leg it. Its also nice in group vs group for flank and spank manouvres. Los isn't a option due to the lack of a snare removal. Usually I sprint, after 4 seconds the snares wear off and I can quickly bring some distance between me and the group chasing me. I'm loving it finally movement as a werewolf.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I was thinking what I really like about medium armor on ww and 2 things were=brutal bleeds(3.1k bleed tick on someone yesterday), very good Stam sustain in the cc meta of nowadays, dodgerolling(low vounerability vs high damage range builds in comparison to ha wolves), and superior mobility while attacking into groups you can blaze in kil 1 and get out extremely fast withouz getting bogged down) or while flanking(group vs group I basically use the speed to get in their backs and cause some chaos pretty funny sometimes.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Yoav
    Yoav
    ✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the wolves you summon with the first werewolf morph count as pets for set bonus purposes?

That's right, with sets like Necropotence or Hunt Leader.
    But personally, I think that:
    • Necro is mostly magicka set (6.5k magicka bonus).. and sadly werewolf is now considered stamina.. unless you want unlimited heals it's ok (maybe want to even that with dragur hulk or bone pirates)
    • Hunt leader - 2 max stam is nice, 1 weapon damage also good, but 2.5k health and 1.2k stamina every 5 seconds? that's pretty bad imo.. also in pvp that would be 1k health isn't it?
    Edited by Yoav on March 23, 2019 8:58AM
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    polgarah wrote: »
    HI guys,

I'm leveling a werewolf and I completely lost. My char is an old redguard stamsorc but I could change it with the free racial tokens if were necessary. I'd like a tanky build but still with some damage bc I'll play alone or with my husband. Some advice about gear, skills..well, about everything it would be really appreciated because I'm a noob about werewolfs xD

Please provide us with more information: Do you play battlegrounds, PvE, Cyro.... ?

Also, if you start playing again with your husband, maybe you should wait until June when the Necromancer class comes out? He might want to play one, and the Necro will be the preferred Duo partner for any Werewolf, according to what the Devs implied.

Yap, sorry my bad.

I'd like to play battlegrounds mostly but I'd like to play in cyro sometimes as well.
    he'll play a necro for sure, I'll have my free meals xD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSLoO9hLnk
    ESO Werewolf PvP Build - "Heavy Metal Cerberus" ESO Wrathstone / Murkmire for Stamsorc/Stamplar

In Greek mythology, Cerberus (/ˈsɜːrbərəs/; Greek: Κέρβερος Kerberos [ˈkerberos]), often called the "hound of Hades", is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. Cerberus was the offspring of the monsters Echidna and Typhon, and usually is described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from parts of his body. Cerberus is primarily known for his capture by Heracles, one of Heracles' twelve labours.
    According to Euripides, Cerberus not only had three heads but three bodies, and according to Virgil he had multiple backs. Cerberus ate raw flesh (according to Hesiod), had eyes which flashed fire (according to Euphorion), a three-tongued mouth (according to Horace), and acute hearing (according to Seneca).
    0:05 buffed stats pvp werewolf form , human form frontbar, human form backbar
    1:00 race+mundus
    3:00 stamsorc skillijng + passives explenation
    13:00 stamplar skilling + passives explenation
    17:10 werewolf skilling + passives explenation
    24;07 armor sets + enchants
    29.40 cp
    34:15 skill combos
    36:45 potions
    38:55 gameplay
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Hati
    Hati
    ✭✭✭
    All right guys, looking at necromancer, what do you think?

Passives:
    Rapid Rot: Increases your damage done with damage over time effects by 10%
    Last Grasp: Increases your max health by 2000
    Curative Curse: While you have a negative effect on you, your healing done is increased by 8%

That while in werewolf form, seems really good for me
    The one who hates.

• Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not DK or Sorc goodness, but that's ok.
    Active abilities look really nice though.
    https://www.eso-skillfactory.com/en/build-planer/
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • clarkkent
    clarkkent
    Can anyone recommend good sets to run for stam dk ww (strictly bgs)?
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atm im running tower on my warden werewolf(warden the 10% hp is really handy I can dump much more into max Stam and still have high hp values). Do you think switching to steed is worth it? I've heard it's supposed to be really good but I'm not sure tbh. Here r my stats buffed with continuous atm. It's more of a damage setup so the resistance is pretty low.
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on April 9, 2019 6:07PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clarkkent wrote: »

Zaan, fortified +BP is solid. Zaan is nasty without cp
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭

My inner Roleplayer can’t get over a werewolf shooting a beam of fire out of its face.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I find zaan to be nice for seal-clubbing in low-MMR battlegrounds as a werewolf. Outside of that scenario I hardly find it useful. Sure if you can utilize escapist poisons and make someone take the entire duration (+ land all of your light attacks, which is easier said than done with the clunky targeting werewolf has) then I can see some usefulness, but I don´t really like zaan that much to trade it for another monster set.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Swapped to stamsorc muuuh better now.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

I find zaan to be nice for seal-clubbing in low-MMR battlegrounds as a werewolf. Outside of that scenario I hardly find it useful. Sure if you can utilize escapist poisons and make someone take the entire duration (+ land all of your light attacks, which is easier said than done with the clunky targeting werewolf has) then I can see some usefulness, but I don´t really like zaan that much to trade it for another monster set.

Idk @Qbiken there aren't much good damage monster sets for wws out there Zaan beats all of them damage wise. Even thou I've been thinking of giving maw of the infernal a shot. Which Mo stee set for damage do you prefer?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk @Qbiken there aren't much good damage monster sets for wws out there Zaan beats all of them damage wise. Even thou I've been thinking of giving maw of the infernal a shot. Which Mo stee set for damage do you prefer?

Who says I run damage monster sets :trollface: ?
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might give selene a nother shot the 17k tool tip in ww Form sounds nice and even when it doesn't hit it drains their stami a forcing them to dodge but nothing has even close to the punch that Zaan has.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Who says I run damage monster sets :trollface: ?

Lol
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    HI guys,

I'm leveling a werewolf and I completely lost. My char is an old redguard stamsorc but I could change it with the free racial tokens if were necessary. I'd like a tanky build but still with some damage bc I'll play alone or with my husband. Some advice about gear, skills..well, about everything it would be really appreciated because I'm a noob about werewolfs xD

Please provide us with more information: Do you play battlegrounds, PvE, Cyro.... ?

Also, if you start playing again with your husband, maybe you should wait until June when the Necromancer class comes out? He might want to play one, and the Necro will be the preferred Duo partner for any Werewolf, according to what the Devs implied.

Yap, sorry my bad.

I'd like to play battlegrounds mostly but I'd like to play in cyro sometimes as well.
    he'll play a necro for sure, I'll have my free meals xD

Sorry for the late answer, I didn't get a notification.

With a necro as partner you could equip basically everthing, but Trollking is always good in open PvP. There is also a new craftable healing/bomb set by then which looks promising from the BG perspektive.
    Edited by Thraben on April 12, 2019 7:06AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if the Werewolf bleed changes on PTS are as bad as they sound? It seems like a massive nerf to damage output.
  • clarkkent
    clarkkent
    Can't confirm but patch notes look like it's a nerf
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a nerf to pack leader and a 10% buff to Beserker
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its only a small nerf nothing significant
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD