Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

Cążki
Cążki
✭✭✭✭
Are you satisfy on PC-EU quality of service, functions in game like Activity Finder (Dungeon Finder) ? More than thousands of players taking ACTIVITY FINDER(DUNGEON FINDER BUG every day, unstable), lagging, spike lag, ,cyrodil lag, and can't use content like dungeons and at all battleground's because activity finder in ESO.
Edited by Cążki on February 19, 2019 12:26PM
Altmer skooma dealer.
PC-EU

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS ! 731 votes

Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
10%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOMadynpukCyberOnEsovictory.immortalb16_ESOAnnulielCoatmagicaubrey.baconb16_ESOTonnopesceDTStormfoxJitterbugDarlonthomas1970b16_ESOanitajoneb17_ESOMarrazzMistHurbsterDarkheartAhPook_Is_HereSheridanwookikiller95 78 votes
No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
89%
AlomarDeathStalkerdarthgummibear_ESOneovatarb16_ESOKayshaSchattenfluegelBeolundxMovingTargetDanske_PietDracaneNemesis7884matthiasmssb16_ESOGigasaxAzuryaAedhIruil_ESOHelricchess1ukb16_ESOGythralKillum 653 votes
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Share this poll every where please. It's not acceptable of in this situation of quality on EU PC SERVER.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi im NA, sorry i broke the law D:
    at a place nobody knows
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not enough options between yes and no.

Sometimes there are problems with the server, but in general everything is fine. A good tip would be to check your internet connection.
    Everything is viable
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »
    Not enough options between yes and no.

Sometimes there are problems with the server, but in general everything is fine. A good tip would be to check your internet connection.

Problem is more wide open, and not on a players side.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The server performance issues are largely based on certain activities, notably PvP, trials, and the dungeon finder. Those issues are server-based, and we need better communication about them, but if you have other problems such as difficulty logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc then those problems are not widely experienced and are much more likely to be either at the player's end (poor PC specs, addons, full quest journal etc) or else network issues between the player and the server. At the moment there also appear to be specific network issues affecting those playing in Brazil.
    Edited by Tandor on February 19, 2019 12:31PM
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc"

ALL of those are widely experienced and same "server-based" as everything else...connected to a basically broken server performance during prime time...... so dont missinform people unless youre paid by ZOS to do it like rest of "customer service" bots.
    Edited by MikaHR on February 19, 2019 12:40PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    The server performance issues are largely based on certain activities, notably PvP, trials, and the dungeon finder. Those issues are server-based, and we need better communication about them, but if you have other problems such as difficulty logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc then those problems are not widely experienced and are much more likely to be either at the player's end (poor PC specs, addons, full quest journal etc) or else network issues between the player and the server. At the moment there also appear to be specific network issues affecting those playing in Brazil.

Any reason why all of a sudden it Takes ages to load a character when that wasnt the case a month ago? No changes made to my not-so-poor pc specs or addons.
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA here, to be fair "all functions run properly" is not a thing on any of the mega servers. that would imply that bugs don't exist and there is absolutely no random server hiccups. While I agree PC/EU is in a worse spot, you should clarify or add more options next time.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC EU and my performance is fine for the most part. Short loading screens, no lag. The only thing that is a real issue is that I occasionally can't see other players or npcs. Like seriously, I sometimes run around for a few minutes without seeing anyone.
    PC EU
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO, that's the main reason of poor server performance:
    AdQf.gif
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA here, to be fair "all functions run properly" is not a thing on any of the mega servers. that would imply that bugs don't exist and there is absolutely no random server hiccups. While I agree PC/EU is in a worse spot, you should clarify or add more options next time.

Yes mate but reason of this short poll is that: zos must see simple as that as possible, what is going on !
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can sand this poll to support.

Mates you can also help me if you want highlight this situation. Just send this poll to mmosites.

If ZOS not answer even this poll next move will be to communicate with biggest mmo sites and highlight this ignoration.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Junkriid
    Junkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Eu server: log the game, do half a quest, all of a sudden +999 ping and after a while the game crashes. I log back, after 5 seconds +999 ping and I'm trying to play having from 200 to +999 ping, waiting for it to crash again.
    In their tongue, he's dovahkiin.. DRAGONBORN!
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    When decide what to click yes or no please consider to be serious it's a real problem ! I know there will be bunch of people who work for zos and they choose yes or NA ppl who miss description. Try to understand.
    Edited by Cążki on February 19, 2019 1:29PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am definitely in the smaller category here, but day to day I don't experience many problems at all.

Yes dungeon ques can be slow (unless you're a tank). Yes Cyrodiil can lag on occasion. Though Cyrodiil is understandable considering how many players are there and how intense and massive battles can be. A siege with 40 players, that is a lot for the game to load.

Complaining about performance endlessly is not really constructive or helpful. I would urge anyone that has issues to submit a ticket. We are the customers, ZOS is a company. Do you honestly think any company can afford to ignore customers? No.

ZOS does listen to us and they hear what we say. But they already have a lot of work, it shouldn't be surprising if it takes some time to fix lag or a glitch or such. Because they have projects and day to day task and on top of that fixing some lag or glitch we report.

As for Cyrodiil. It should not be surprising at all if people think stability has only gotten worse over the years. Because more and more people are getting ESO each year. Which means more people in Cyrodiil, more for the game to load. More for the engine to process and so on.

Bottom line, they are working on it. To believe that they just ignore us unrealistic. I say patience.

ZOS wants ESO to work well just as much as we do. They also have a reputation, and they most likely do not want to be known as a company who has poorly running games. Cyrodiil works surprisingly well in my experience considering how many players can be found there.
    Edited by VDoom1 on February 19, 2019 1:34PM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the ZOS servers performance also influenced the performance of you Capslock key :trollface:

My expierience in pvp is lately on a downfall, and that quite harsh...yesterday I engaged a stamden while he could hit me with rending slashes, sub assault and spin2win...O couldnt even get my shattering rocks out on him (he had no immunity up, the skill wasnt greyed out) nor did embers go off or whip...srsly how should we fight, if skills don work.

Then I get random dcs while loggin off on chars after doin crafting dailies...I press logout, then the window opens...and then the game dcs me bavk to login screen, where i have to wait 5min...becazse my char is still online.
    (Most of the times I restart completly, just to be sure everything runs smooth again)
    This happens once each day.

Pve trials....well jeah srsly thats where i start to get really mad....how the frog can the server performance be so bad in here that I cant throw my templar shards (not evdn the indicator appears)....or blockade, holy cow wth is wrong with those servers.
    Sunday evening we were doin vCR+3 I got overload...well guess what I couldnt swap bars for a minimum of 3seconds...WTH
    (Jea jeah I know the first few seconds dont hit hard, but still)

@ZOS_GinaBruno I mean srsly, is it company policy to not acknowledge bugs, or do you guys need persmissions from toplvl management to talk to us? -.-
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 19, 2019 1:35PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any reason why all of a sudden it Takes ages to load a character when that wasnt the case a month ago? No changes made to my not-so-poor pc specs or addons.

Make sure you've updated the addons, that has made a difference to a couple of players.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    I am definitely in the smaller category here, but day to day I don't experience many problems at all.

Yes dungeon ques can be slow (unless you're a tank). Yes Cyrodiil can lag on occasion. Though Cyrodiil is understandable considering how many players are there and how intense and massive battles can be. A siege with 40 players, that is a lot for the game to load.

Complaining about performance endlessly is not really constructive or helpful. I would urge anyone that has issues to submit a ticket. We are the customers, ZOS is a company. Do you honestly think any company can afford to ignore customers? No.

ZOS does listen to us and they hear what we say. But they already have a lot of work, it shouldn't be surprising if it takes some time to fix lag or a glitch or such. Because they have projects and day to day task and on top of that fixing some lag or glitch we report.

As for Cyrodiil. It should not be surprising at all if people think stability has only gotten worse over the years. Because more and more people are getting ESO each year. Which means more people in Cyrodiil, more for the game to load. More for the engine to process and so on.

Bottom line, they are working on it. To believe that they just ignore us unrealistic. I say patience.

ZOS wants ESO to work well just as much as we do. They also have a reputation, and they most likely do not want to be known as a company who has poorly running games. Cyrodiil works surprisingly well in my experience considering how many players can be found there.

Mate, zos do nothing at all what all you about to say. Have a good day :)
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Make sure you've updated the addons, that has made a difference to a couple of players.

Thanks, will do.
  • TRVP
    TRVP
    Xbox eu have all these problems🤦‍♂️ We’ve had it since launch and nothing has changed😂💁‍♂️ Cyrodiil is unplayable, constant lag spikes. Freezes and random load screens. Pve is exactly the same
    Edited by TRVP on February 19, 2019 2:00PM
  • Shiredo
    Shiredo
    ✭✭
    Oh, another thread which will get ignored. Make support tickets instead.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    After two hours of poll:
    Yes 9 -15%
    No 51 -85%
    I'm really happy of that score !
    Cmon decide, let them see our dissatisfaction of low standards !
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    Yes dungeon ques can be slow (unless you're a tank)...

You never (or rarely) have the issue that a queue (dungeons or battlegrounds) returns with the "someone declined" message? That is not someone declining, that is the queue bugging out.

Also, I'm not sure how many tickets I have sent about the dungeon/BG queue. Yes, ZOS can ignore them. To the point that during the Undaunted event, their head guy (Lambert, I think) said "we thought that was fixed" even though nothing had happened at all, and the issue never even made it to an acknowledgment that there is an issue, much less a patch notes entry.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikaHR wrote: »
    "logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc"

ALL of those are widely experienced and same "server-based" as everything else...connected to a basically broken server performance during prime time...... so dont missinform people unless youre paid by ZOS to do it like rest of "customer service" bots.

I'm not misinforming anyone, those issues are not as widely experienced as lag and other problems in Cyrodiil and trials, and there have been various posts providing ways in which players can address some of them and confirmation that they have been successful in doing so. Just recently several players confirmed that getting their ISP to reroute their data and updating their addons had improved the game's performance for them.

I'm not paid by ZOS to post here, but I'd be happy for them to make me an offer, preferably backdated :wink: !
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    MikaHR wrote: »

I'm not misinforming anyone, those issues are not as widely experienced as lag and other problems in Cyrodiil and trials, and there have been various posts providing ways in which players can address some of them and confirmation that they have been successful in doing so. Just recently several players confirmed that getting their ISP to reroute their data and updating their addons had improved the game's performance for them.

I'm not paid by ZOS to post here, but I'd be happy for them to make me an offer, preferably backdated :wink: !

Tell me if you buy a car and you ride this beautiful machine and them the tyre just gone, and you call to seller and say to him "hey I lost tyre in a car that I buy
    last five minutes ago from your shop, seller says nothing stay silence, and then you say ok I don't care I will buy it for my hand and repair for my self and then seller finally says ah ok " this is not good stance for many people are frustrated.

Mate, I don't care to change anything to play a billion dollar game omg ? Seriously ? is there any requirement to call your ISP for playing a game? Is this not changeable by ZOS? First look it's not a problem of a ten people but very very very very more and onestly this should be taken by ZOS.
    Edited by Cążki on February 19, 2019 4:13PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The poll isn't constructive feedback in any way
    2. The poll assumes ZOS is not listening, which is not true
    3. The poll assumes ZOS fixes nothing, which is not true
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    5. Can you define the so-called "standard" you are talking about?
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at
    7. Do you want some bread with your whine?

Edited by DTStormfox on February 19, 2019 4:10PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at

Another one ZOS defender but not of a people time, thanks bro seriously.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cążki wrote: »

Again, you are being very constructive #sarcasm
    How can you expect serious answers on your poll when it is full of false assumptions?
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU has been very wonky for the past few weeks :/
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cążki wrote: »

Again, you are being very constructive #sarcasm
    How can you expect serious answers on your poll when it is full of false assumptions?

Thank you for your answer, but if you want to help, listen to people with dissatisfaction of a quality of this game at this moment we want ZOS to answer and say sorry for so big ignorance to players who getting bug
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU