The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

• Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
    Tandor wrote: »
    The server performance issues are largely based on certain activities, notably PvP, trials, and the dungeon finder. Those issues are server-based, and we need better communication about them, but if you have other problems such as difficulty logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc then those problems are not widely experienced and are much more likely to be either at the player's end (poor PC specs, addons, full quest journal etc) or else network issues between the player and the server. At the moment there also appear to be specific network issues affecting those playing in Brazil.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 16 GB of RAM, GTX 1060, OS on a SSD, game on another SSD. Still get all the problem you assume to be caused by a "low spec" PC. I should add that I have an optic fiber connection up to my router, and Ethernet cable between iot an the computer. And I used to be a professionnal system & network tech. I'm a bit rusted nowadays, but I'm still several steps above the average layman. Basically, I know my sh*t, and there is nothing wrong on my end.

So, being disconnected when switching characters, having to wait several minutes when trying to enter or exit a delve, having sudden FPS drops (from a steady 60 FPS, which I cap at that but it could probably be way more) to sometimes even as low as 15 FPS, while standing in the middle of nowhere doing nothing (and I don't use Master Merchant anymore, so it's not it updating itself)... All this happening is necessarily server side.
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    More issues with steam players tbh they cant log in at least once a day at this point

Apparently, people who purchased the game in early 2016 can log in without Steam, but if you didn't you are screwed... Or are you ?

There is a solution to that. Thanks to the advice of some nice folks here, I used it to remove the need for Steam on my wife's account. Be warned though, it's not free.

Basically, you need to log on to your ESO account (website, not the game itself) using you Steam informations. Your ESO and Steam accounts should be linked. Once there, purchase the base game through the website. That's it.

You now onw the base game twice : once on Steam, once on "normal" ESO. Congratulations on turning your account to an hybrid one. This will enable you to log in from the normal launcher OR Steam, as you wish. Anything you purchase one one platform or the other keeps working (so far, can't promise it always will), so if you got ESO+ or Summerset on Steam, you still have them when you log through the launcher.

It's a shame one has to pay twoce for the same thing to get rid of technical issues with a third party platform, but that's something we gladly paid for. The fact is, my wife currently lives 300 km from home for professional reasons, so we play together in the evenings so we can spend some time "together", sort of. Her being locked out of the game was rather infuriating.

Good riddance, Steam.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello again, after one month is there any changes to EU quality of server did you notice and what do you think?

For me:
    Groupping in activity finder still have some issues on BG.
    Groupping on BG should be cut between Random BG(grouping off) and Team BG(grouping on) due to not comparable adventage of preamde groups to random people.
    Groupping new group when you stay after dungeon at 2/4 players and find new players is mostly often broken to.
    In my opinion guild stores broken just all the time. And I know now server is overloaded because at morning at Eu its broken less than in rush hours like 9 pm. Also emails after buy and iteams cancel from guild store is so laggy.

(not important but try to compare- for example on WoW Eu server I'v got 33ms ping)
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people in Europe should really be upgrading their pc's lol
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not satisfied at all.
    The latency is higher & the fps is lower in both PVP and PVE since Wrathstone Update.
    Cyrodiil PVP has the worst performance - constant disconnects, lag, low fps etc.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I do hope you have some major improvements planned for the PC EU performance.
    A response from you regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated! :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every update it becoming worse and when you think that it just cant be even more worse coz it already achieved bottom - it goes through bottom to underground and become even worse. That's some serious achievement, not.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, ZOS whats your sentence about this issues ?! (They goten planty of time to take a side of ...)

I accrue still issues that I was write month ago:

Priority issues:

1.Run out of nowdays standards of latency for example WoW Eu server 33ms - ESO 110ms and lag spikes 999+ms

2. FPS droping in many location especialy PVP combat, why ZOS uses hight qulity assets in pvp areas for example buildyings that player dosnt see and your graphic card need to render it even when you dont see this asset, and also in pvp action hight quality graphic walls or assets of environment is usles coz players dont event look at it they focused on pvping.

3.Run out of nowdays standards in Activity Finder planty of issues in gruping, droping players in BG, droping players in to dungeon, players after done dungeon when find replacment staying in dungeon mostly 50% broken due to system not restarting dungeon when new player comes in to your group after dungeon is complete.

4.Very very long treshold waiting for emials and cancel iteams from guild trader. Try to imagine this they update UI but guild trader still has laggy and crush like page drop and spontainous empty sales or your sales page, and sometime when you cancel iteam cances two iteams.

5.ZOS look at the growing playerbase and population of endgamers pvplayers and also write some info of future develop plans for pvp and this issues because cyro and bg is only endgame perspective. There is not so many pve content on trails and dungeons for players 1.5k hours in game with all pve veteran content complete, because when issues comes to pvp we dont have to do in ESO anything.

In my opinion:

1.ZOS doesn't connect to playerbase and not listen.
    2.Server should be changed to stronger machine and better script.
    3.ZOS should take a sheet of paper and wirite some feedback for pvpplayer base endgamers if they dosnt want to lose players.
    4.Making new content like Elsweyr when this issues run mostly for everyone on EU is unlogical movement.
    5.Making new content at all is incomprehensible, because ESO have enought content to enjoy and FUN, give employment to a couple of desingers that make some new challenges experience on old lands where endgamers dosnt come anymore and dont have anything to do there at all !
    6.There shuld be mobs and boses that have implemented unpredictable random mechanics system with big hp and dps this would be good for endgamers who need challenge! because we know all in game mechanics seriusly when you make pledges more than 100 times dungeons is easy as walking, vTrails also after 810cp are easy and most of them you could PUGed easly, and for example try to imagine that i run with my giuld all vContent and vTrail one night so this is not even enjoyable anymore if you done it 50times but only routine way.
    7.Exploring Tamriel on engame (all qests compelte) posibilities i dont see many: rinding on a mount nothing to do there really ?? So finaly realy life growing posibility is when players could intereact each other like in cyro pvping and pve content. But cyro could be borring after spending there all the time so WHERE IS ENDGAME develop team ?
    8.I think ESO needs to be more integreted way or splited way. ZOS dosnt know whre to go. For example in integreated way of enjoyable experience and challangeous then need to integrated pvpve system all around the content "make all Tamriel open pvp world why NOT ! to make server like this ? for those who want this experience? And Option separeted way, go with full spepareted world and split gear and make players could make easly pvp characters and gear easly without farming and lvling only for pvp content.

ZOS may I please you for answer. I have only one qestion To zos, do yuo want to reapair this issues in the future ?

this is how ESO experianece and enjoyable could be related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paVBSBfP6Us

and thsi is how should be:

giphy.gif
    Edited by Cążki on March 22, 2019 11:38AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
    I'm in the UK, on 150 mbps optical, no issues here in any part of the game since I came back 2 weeks ago. Could some of this be down to lower internet speeds, poor wifi issues etc? My PC is very powerful too, i7 Skylake 4Ghz, GTX1080Ti, 32Gb DDR4 ram, M2. drive, SSDs for games etc, so perhaps some of it is also down to player's computers?

From an interview I watched the other day some of the devs are saying that they are working on performance issues at their end and it will be 6-8 months before any improvements are filtered through. So perhaps it's a combination of all the above factors, I don't know, all i can do is speak from my own experience which in the last two weeks has been flawless in all areas of the game.
    Edited by Mathius_Mordred on March 22, 2019 10:46AM
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the UK, on 150 mbps optical, .
    I have optical to and also 150 mbps. And btw thanks for reply. But your in minority. And also we are waiting for ZOS replay.
    drive, SSDs .
    ssd dosnt work with eso anyway mate you know that :)
    Edited by Cążki on March 22, 2019 1:17PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing the Jester Festival quest in Glenumbra. Went in the first delve, got my drops, loading back into Glenumbra took some 2 minutes. Then I got an infinite loading screen loading into the second delve. It took so long I had to alt-f4 out of the game. Now I've been waiting for 5+ minutes for my character to load.

Every single load time is an ordeal now except maybe for porting between wayshrines in the same zone. Initial login is too long. Character load is too long. Porting is too long. On top of that, when switching characters I'll often get the message that the game couldn't connect to the server and I'll be dropped back into the account login screen. It has been getting worse and worse. I'm at the end of my patience with this game.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like a lot of things are delayed on the eu server.
    Skills doesen't seem to go off, or you can't really see if you get hit by a skill (for example I don't see meteors anymore, but the ground aoe they leave or poison injection).
    It take a few secs if you wanna use a wayshrine until the game starts porting you and then you get really long load times.
    Chat tends to be slower in the evening, taking some time for messages to appear.

Not sure if this is because of the festival atm, but def something to look into.
    Playing on the NA server is def better, at least for me.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    New players also should know the Eslweyr train runing now hot but ESO is still buged and run very bad quality of connection servises on EU and fps drop even you got RTX 20xx machines. They making new content instead of repair old present game.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, you may want to try this.

Open the command prompt by clicking on the Windows start and in the search type command and enter
    then type the following

ipconfig/flushdns

That may help.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do Battlegrounds everyday and never get any issues. No lag, no queuing issues, rarely a bug.

Also I do some dungeons and stuff with the activity finder and everything works great.

I now many don't have this same experience but I'm being honest.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    After one month of statistics look like

Yes: 45
    No: 260

Who is thinking is a minor problem? Just 1 person is ok to 6 person unsatisfied.

I -happy
    IIIIII -unhappy

Also read this is actual at the moment :)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/465486/would-you-donate-for-zos-to-upgrade-the-servers#latest
    Edited by Cążki on March 29, 2019 8:36AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having much of issues at all, I mean sometimes things went wrong or something unusual happen, but overall performance wise the game is alright, at least for me.

Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    atm even in trials where before U21 I had good FPS (70+) it dropped down to 35-45fps...thats super bad, and definetly needs to be adressed IMO.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cążki wrote: »
    After one month of statistics look like

Yes: 45
    No: 260

Who is thinking is a minor problem? Just 1 person is ok to 6 person unsatisfied.

I -happy
    IIIIII -unhappy

Also read this is actual at the moment :)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/465486/would-you-donate-for-zos-to-upgrade-the-servers#latest

I'm afraid that's called confirmation bias. You must remember that if things are going well they don't normally write about it, it's only if they have a problem you will notice folks complaining. For example, I did a straw poll of the members of our guild the other day, and other than a short time where there was chat lag for an hour or so none of them are having or have had any issues at all in the last two weeks, and we are all in the EU, UK, Germany, Belgium and even our Aussie member said things were fine.

Now that is not to trivialise or invalidate the problems that some people are having, but it is by no means as simple as you proffered above. For many the problem may well be nothing at all to do with ESO but could be a routing issue from their ISP to the servers, or a local routing issue, they may need to restart their router or get a better PC, for some there will be definite issues with unidentified causes that don't fall into any of the previously itemised categories, but for most there is no issue or at least not serious enough for them to come to the forums and complain.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

they wirite only positive stuff and blablabla cream dela creame....

This pool isnt only about internet connection issues. This is about all majority disfunctional bugs that accure on every llevel of stage on ESOyou are in game, like AF, BG, Cyro lag spikes, FPS drop SPIKES ON even great machines. EU server is lack of interest.
    Edited by Cążki on March 29, 2019 10:17AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also imagine that this persons will never write seriusly critics because they are now paid by zos to seed a hype every where insted of say construcutve critics or talk about seriusly issues and bugs in the game they play and bad is that they play the game and share hype the game of bugs:

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

This pool isnt only about internet connection issues. This is about all majority disfunctional bugs that accure on every llevel of stage on ESOyou are in game, like AF, BG, Cyro lag spikes, FPS drop SPIKES ON even great machines. EU server is lack of interest.

Now you sound delusional, calling out some of the most helpful players in the game as conspiratorial white knights is downright insulting and does nothing to further your argument.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you sound delusional, calling out some of the most helpful players in the game as conspiratorial white knights is downright insulting and does nothing to further your argument.

I'm about to say critics and i have rights to express that in words and also thank you to your answer !
    Edited by Cążki on March 29, 2019 9:18AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also imagine that this persons will never write seriusly critics because they are now paid by zos to seed a hype every where insted of say construcutve critics or talk about seriusly issues and bugs in the game they play and bad is that they play the game and share hype the game of bugs:

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

What you are doing right now is quite dangerous its pretty much defamation. A part from that ZOS themselves said on livestream that they are having issues, basically admit it.

So you're just spreading false informations right now.

Derailing your own thread like that makes you not very trustworthy and devalued the whole thing.
    Edited by Itzmichi on March 29, 2019 9:21AM
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Itsmichi wrote: »

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

What you are doing right now is quite dangerous its pretty much defamation. A part from that ZOS themselves said on livestream that they are having issues, basically admit it.

Sure ? Probably not, look statistics and i have quqestion to you my friend: Do you think is ok that 265 people are not satisfy about the game and 45 is ok and you say I making something wrong here ? If the game is OK for you so why you are posting here ? And if for someone that was unsatisfy game is now ok s owhy they not write anything ?
    Edited by Cążki on March 29, 2019 9:25AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

Sure ? Probably not, look statistics and i have quqestion to you my friend: Do you think is ok that 265 people are not satisfy about the game and 45 is ok and you say I making something wrong here ? If the game is OK for you so why you are posting here ?

It appears you don't understand what I actually mean but nevermind. But let's be realistic, there are a couple of million players apparently so 265 people are a minority as well as the 45 people who don't have issues. That's not representative at all, especially if you start defamation on community members and jumping to conclusions without proof or any data at all.

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

Sure ? Probably not, look statistics and i have quqestion to you my friend: Do you think is ok that 265 people are not satisfy about the game and 45 is ok and you say I making something wrong here ? If the game is OK for you so why you are posting here ? And if for someone that was unsatisfy game is now ok s owhy they not write anything ?

See my comment above on confirmation bias. It is clear you are not a native English speaker and so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and write the following more simply.

People who have problems complain.
    People who don't have problems do not complain.
    Most people do not have problems from our experience in several EU guilds other than occasional server wide issues.
    When there is a server wide issue you will see posts on this forum asking what is happening and there will be many people posting.

That is not to say that everything is perfect, it isn't, ZoS have said so too and are working to improve it, however, there is no conspiracy here and there is no need for you to insult people by saying that they are involved in covering up problems.

Believe me, if I thought there was a big issue I would be the first to write here and complain.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

See my comment above on confirmation bias. It is clear you are not a native English speaker and so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and write the following more simply.

People who have problems complain.
    People who don't have problems do not complain.
    Most people do not have problems from our experience in several EU guilds other than occasional server wide issues.
    When there is a server wide issue you will see posts on this forum asking what is happening and there will be many people posting.

That is not to say that everything is perfect, it isn't, ZoS have said so too and are working to improve it, however, there is no conspiracy here and there is no need for you to insult people by saying that they are involved in covering up problems.

Believe me, if I thought there was a big issue I would be the first to write here and complain.

Mate probably you have right and I agree. Im not perfect. Im voice of more thant 250+ persons are not satisfied about quality. Thats is all about to say. And also im a fnboy of a ESO yes but i want to game have good quality and I will try to do everything I could. to say some critics about a game I play instead of making creamdlecream about ilusionary hype train about Elswyer comming but their many bugs and issues running atm.
    Edited by Cążki on March 29, 2019 9:39AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• xynode
    xynode
    ✭✭✭✭

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

Thank you for name dropping and being 100% incorrect. I do NOT get paid by ZOS so nice fabricated information there talking about things you clearly do not understand.

Secondly have you ever heard me talk in live streams? just because i am positive about the game and try to help people does not mean i agree with everything and i DO voice my opinions about them as and when necessary.

I have just returned from ZOS hq and spent a VERY large amount of time giving feedback and yes that means ACTUAL feedback about the game not just all the "nice" stuff.

Rest assured if i see a problem i state it, but just because it is not in a forum post does NOT mean it doesn't happen.

Thank you for your concern.

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    xynode wrote: »

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

Thank you for name dropping and being 100% incorrect. I do NOT get paid by ZOS so nice fabricated information there talking about things you clearly do not understand.

Secondly have you ever heard me talk in live streams? just because i am positive about the game and try to help people does not mean i agree with everything and i DO voice my opinions about them as and when necessary.

I have just returned from ZOS hq and spent a VERY large amount of time giving feedback and yes that means ACTUAL feedback about the game not just all the "nice" stuff.

Rest assured if i see a problem i state it, but just because it is not in a forum post does NOT mean it doesn't happen.

@xynode
    I delete this from this post now sorry. Sosorry then for my offensie. Im sorry about what is write about you really, Im withdraws from these words and i was inncorect so sorry about this.

But Did you ask them about condition about EU server ? And FPS drops and lag spikes ?: Or all of you just live in ilisuinary and seat in hype train now ?
    Edited by Cążki on March 29, 2019 10:17AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• xynode
    xynode
    ✭✭✭✭
    xynode wrote: »

@Alcast @Shimmer @xynode

@xynode
    Sosorry then for my offensie. Im sorry about what is write about you really, Im withdraws from these words and i was inncorect so sorry about this.

But Did you ask them about condition about EU server ? And FPS drops and lag spikes ?: Or all of you just live in ilisuinary and seat in hype train now ?

All good :)

Personally the EU servers for me have been fine and NA servers seem to be ok too but the PS4 NA server does seem to have a higher ping for me AND for other players regardless of whether they live in the EU or the USA but i have addressed this to zos, so hopefully they can take a look at it ;)
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOzzup ? I see now we all know EU server is pretty bad condition so who gives me hug ?::P
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU