The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
    they back to life server after issue last 4 hours, ok thanks, but i feel they didnt change anything on Firor's threads about "big changes"...
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sry i was wrong they didnt repair issue completly still eror 103 is running on on PC-EU server atm...
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    ERROR 103 (4.5.267.0)
    Failed to obtain server connection information.

"The issue is resolved, and the European PC/Mac megaserver is now available. "

really?

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMHO, that's the main reason of poor server performance:
    AdQf.gif

It's a plot of nercomancers...be careful
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    IMHO, that's the main reason of poor server performance:

It's a plot of nercomancers...be careful

players canot log in and eror 103 is on hahha twice today zos zos zos omg...
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    1. The poll isn't constructive feedback in any way
    2. The poll assumes ZOS is not listening, which is not true
    3. The poll assumes ZOS fixes nothing, which is not true
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    5. Can you define the so-called "standard" you are talking about?
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at
    7. Do you want some bread with your whine?

What he said ^^

Plus the forum comunity is made by 50% trolls so asking something here is just meh...
    Edited by Tonnopesce on April 28, 2019 7:39PM
    Signature

• Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at

Tonnopesce wrote: »
    What he said ^^

Plus the forum comunity is made by 50% trolls so asking something here is just meh...

My friends, I moved from NA to EU recently. After YEARS. I've only been here for couple months. And I can tell you.... EU runs Below the standards. It's complete horsedung compared to how NA runs. The Poll is actually very bloody brief. How well NA runs compared to EU can't be even slightly compared. Not even by a fraction. EU is just crap! Accept it.

Regards,
    Pissed off EU player and friends.
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 28, 2019 8:32PM
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's suck. What else can I say? Ah, when I'm able to log in, it's alright.
    Edited by logarifmik on April 28, 2019 8:32PM
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Sp1dHQ
    Sp1dHQ
    ✭✭✭
    Most major functions of this game are not working properly at prime time. You can’t go Cyro, can’t play BG (only after 20 min F mash), can’t find a group for random dung (mostly during event). Sometimes due to server performance and stupidly high ping skills feel wonky. When you perfectly know your rotation it is very disappointing to not swap bar because of the lag. Devs are not speaking freely about these major problems. So probably soon we will have to start review bombarding the game. Cant tolerate this any more
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    My friends, I moved from NA to EU recently. After YEARS. I've only been here for couple months. And I can tell you.... EU runs Below the standards. It's complete horsedung compared to how NA runs. The Poll is actually very bloody brief. How well NA runs compared to EU can't be even slightly compared. Not even by a fraction. EU is just crap! Accept it.
    Regards,
    Pissed off EU player and friends.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please, repair EU server to 2020 standards of internet connecion. ANd also repair AF script.
    Edited by Cążki on April 29, 2019 6:54AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »
    Not enough options between yes and no.

Sometimes there are problems with the server, but in general everything is fine. A good tip would be to check your internet connection.

What this guy said.... very narrow minded pool ;-)
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Sux to be you, JK

Maybe it's that 'CHINA' hard-ware and "CHINA" soft-ware update that lagging... just a thought;)
    Edited by Altaire on April 29, 2019 7:09AM
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can honestly say that other than the dungeon finder not working very often, which only affects those not in a guild needing to use it or if you want the daily random XP boost, I have almost no problems at all. I am wondering if many of the issues are also something to do with internet routing to the server and users' own low internet speed?

I'm sure many of you would say you have fast internet, but it would be interesting to see the speeds from those who have poor performance. In addition the power of your PC may also be called into question, if I run this game on my old laptop it struggles terribly even though the internet speed is the same, on my gaming PC which is in the 99th percentile of performance, has almost no issues at all and I often run several games simultaneously, e.g. STO, TW3 and ESO, all at max FPS.

My connection is Virgin media 200 mbps, which is pretty much standard for VM in the UK, BT is not as fast but should be good enough unless you live in the Highlands of Scotland! (I've tried it there, it's almost unplayable on 8 mbps!).
    Edited by Mathius_Mordred on April 29, 2019 7:47AM
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can honestly say that other than the dungeon finder not working very often, which only affects those not in a guild needing to use it or if you want the daily random XP boost, I have almost no problems at all. I am wondering if many of the issues are also something to do with internet routing to the server and users' own low internet speed?

I'm sure many of you would say you have fast internet, but it would be interesting to see the speeds from those who have poor performance. In addition the power of your PC may also be called into question, if I run this game on my old laptop it struggles terribly even though the internet speed is the same, on my gaming PC which is in the 99th percentile of performance, has almost no issues at all and I often run several games simultaneously, e.g. STO, TW3 and ESO, all at max FPS.

My connection is Virgin media 200 mbps, which is pretty much standard for VM in the UK, BT is not as fast but should be good enough unless you live in the Highlands of Scotland! (I've tried it there, it's almost unplayable on 8 mbps!).

Yup mate. I have 350 mbps isp 100ms in eso. And mid range computer. But. But problem is in scripts in eso, AF is broken 100% the time when Eu is comeback from work and starts to play eso . It means tehre is seriusly bad scipts on EU servers and also probably hardware , but hardware is the easiest to change. Eso need to be sript upgrade for Eu server. At all should be something done. Yesterday eso EU was totaly unplayble state. Eso off, Eso On, Eso off server status.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    EU performance is just ***. funny that, people claim ESO is best mmo these days.

Not mentioning broken group finder system, broken instances (bgs).
    Edited by Haojin on April 29, 2019 8:07AM
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cążki wrote: »

Yup mate. I have 350 mbps isp 100ms in eso. And mid range computer. But. But problem is in scripts in eso, AF is broken 100% the time when Eu is comeback from work and starts to play eso . It means tehre is seriusly bad scipts on EU servers and also probably hardware , but hardware is the easiest to change. Eso need to be sript upgrade for Eu server. At all should be something done. Yesterday eso EU was totaly unplayble state. Eso off, Eso On, Eso off server status.

Interesting, may I ask where you live in the EU?

It wasn't totally unplayable for our group who were in the following countries, UKx3, Noway x1, Finland x1, Germany x1. We ran all pledges on Vet and CoA2 Vet and the only issue we had was Valkyn Skoria (was the first time some of us had run it at all, so was a bit tough for us on Vet lol).

Your ISP is super fast so it can't be that, perhaps there's a EU routing issue somewhere or perhaps a conflict with a commonly used program on the PCs with issues, something like a virus checker that is used by many, I use Avast, but I know many use AVG and I have heard that can cause issues if not set up correctly. Whatever the reason it is certainly not affecting everyone at all times and for some they almost never get a problem whilst a great many like you clearly do have a problem, if we can identify a common factor that may point the way for us and ZoS to take necessary steps.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭

CEST

No viruses problems
    No hardware problems
    No software problems

This problem isnt in a nanometre on customer side.
    This is script false on EU servers probably routing idk.

Also thsi is cool:
    Alucu wrote: »
    So, this is a brief recap from today
    eN3ZWQD.jpg

And this is also cool:
    https://twitter.com/bethesdasupport?lang=en

Edited by Cążki on April 29, 2019 9:00AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    Just disconnected a 3rd time in cyro, factions are only on 2 bars. What's going on?

I've given up trying to play for now, off to get some breakfast.

That'll teach em.
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    going cyrodiil; lag/crash fest.
    going bgs; 30+ minutes of waiting, broken instances with quitter debuff
    going dungeons; someone declined bs.
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonnopesce wrote: »

What he said ^^

He's right this forum is filled with trolls
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if the forum is filled with trolls. Maybe just more filled than many other forums with people that are fed up with the game and will be trollish from time to time instead of resorting to anger and so on. I don't usually post on here for instance unless there's game problems affecting me more than usual most of the time or servers have gone down, so I'm not usually having a great outlook on the game when I'm here.

At the end of the day this is one of the most popular gaming companies around that should have a lot of resources from the money they make, and who can't fix servers so they work properly in one of the world's best known mmo's. And we don't really get answers as to why this is the case, so quite a lot of people are less likely to be happy around here I think, especially those that spend a lot of time in pvp dealing with near constant lag problems that have never been properly fixed.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea that's all nice and interesting but... look at what happened yesterday and it will show you where the problem lies, it's the server that's crap!
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea that's all nice and interesting but... look at what happened yesterday and it will show you where the problem lies, it's the server that's crap!

Well, we don't know that the specific issue that happened yesterday was related to the ongoing problems that many folks have but I take your point. I think if we had some technical feedback from the Devs it would be very much appreciated. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who are quite technically minded in this area and it would help to alleviate and placate some tempers.
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    4 disconnects now in EU vivec and it's only just gone 1:30pm, this never usually happens. Lag, yes, but not disconnecting regularly like this. If other players are having similar issues there's still something seriously wrong with the way the game is currently working.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Well, we don't know that the specific issue that happened yesterday was related to the ongoing problems that many folks have but I take your point. I think if we had some technical feedback from the Devs it would be very much appreciated. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who are quite technically minded in this area and it would help to alleviate and placate some tempers.[/quote]

It would be great if we could get some information indeed, however it is all very confusing and so we just come up with the easiest explanation.

I'm still waiting that ZoS will say something today... if not then I'm done with this company. There is a limit for what they can get away with and showing no respect for EU players is just wrong!
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭

CEST

No viruses problems
    No hardware problems
    No software problems

This problem isnt in a nanometre on customer side.
    This is script false on EU servers probably routing idk.

Also thsi is cool:
    Alucu wrote: »
    So, this is a brief recap from today
    eN3ZWQD.jpg

And this is also cool:
    https://twitter.com/bethesdasupport?lang=en

woooo man. relax ;-) there are other things out there apart from ESO :)
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    My problems have carried on outside of pvp. Lag issues and finished with a disconnect. Maybe the patch maint tomorrow will sort it out or the game will be back down sooner, who knows.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say about ALL functions, but I counter problems very rarely. Maybe I play on quite hours.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, are we gona have some maitance today ? Are we seeing some changes to our server performance ?
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all those "It's fine" trolls.
    post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png
    Edited by Alex_Lex on May 12, 2019 11:02AM
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel