The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
    IMHO, that's the main reason of poor server performance:
    AdQf.gif

Can't believe this got 5 thumbs up.

Lifting people out of poverty and keeping people out of poverty tends to make them choose to have fewer children (1 or 2 per family, typically).

As they don't feel they have to have 8 kids, to try to make sure at least a couple survive into adulthood.

You don't need "plagues", or anything else.

Also, if the political class/establishment (or whatever else you want to call it) behaves itself and people have reason to trust it, again, they won't feel they have to breed their own little army to try to stand up against it.
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 11, 2019 5:02PM
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Cążki on April 11, 2019 5:08PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Schemering
    Schemering
    ✭✭✭
    its like the Brexit referendum, only 2 options and nothing in between. I cannot find myself in the presented options
    PC/EU AD 1500+ PC/NA 300+

Schemering - Breton magicka Nightblade
    Ambergloed - Argonian Templar Healer
    Fonkeling - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Twinkeling - Dunmer magicka Nightblade
    Sprankeling- Altmer magicka Nightblade
    Schittering - Redguard stamina Nightblade
    Glinstering - Khajiit stamina Sorcerer
    Spiegeling - Altmer magicka Necromancer
    Flonkering - Orc stamina Necromancer
    Glimmering - Argonian Necromancer
    Duisternis - Dunmer magicka Dragonknight
    Maanlicht - Altmer magicka Templar
    Weerlicht - Altmer magicka Sorcerer
    Zonnestraal - Redguard stamina Warden EP char
    Slagschaduw - Dunmer magicka Warden - Healer or Damage Dealer
    Ochtendgloren - Imperial stamina Templar
    Avondval - Redguard stamina Dragonknight
    Aurora Noorderlicht - Breton magicka Nightblade DC char
    Dageraad - Breton magicka Sorcerer

Wisseling - Breton magicka Nightblade NA
    Zonsverduistering - Breton Templar NA Healer
    Tinteling - Argonian Dragonknight NA Tank
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Schemering wrote: »
    its like the Brexit referendum, only 2 options and nothing in between. I cannot find myself in the presented options

hahahhahahahhavhahahhahahahha I would be happy you to stay in EU ehkhm UK is in EU still ? YEa pls stay in EU
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im glad to myself I could help player base to motivate and point on this some ZOS eyes, some lazy ZOS dudes to start thinking about to repair EU !
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
    USA USA USA USA!!!!
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm missing the "It's ***" option.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    I'm missing the "It's ***" option.

Yea mate they didnt upgrade anything with this new servers same bugs and same quality
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    there are few bugs that are potentially easy to fix but they are so game breaking and annoying at times...
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we also speak about random MASSIVE FPS DROP in some dungeon/trial for no *** reason ?
    Geez, sometime I'm at 300 some other at 60 and yesterday in imperial prison I fall at 20 ?!

Really ZoS, IDC if it offline for one week, but fix this game. It's a great game, I don't want him lost population and popularity because you're lazy and greedy. Fix it.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    1. The poll isn't constructive feedback in any way
    2. The poll assumes ZOS is not listening, which is not true
    3. The poll assumes ZOS fixes nothing, which is not true
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    5. Can you define the so-called "standard" you are talking about?
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at
    7. Do you want some bread with your whine?
    I've said it numerous times and I am saying it again, ZoS(and Bethesda) is one of the most incompetent devs out there and the sole reason why ESO became popular is that WoW and GW2 screwed up big time. ZoS is at fault, 100%.
  • Majora
    Majora
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a happy non-ESO+ player, but I empathise with all of you guys who pay for ESO+ and get treated so unfairly. Shameful.
    A casual('s) signature.
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a mess and has been for a long time. To the point of not even being able to fight properly when finding another player and duelling 1v1, and nowhere near a keep battle, because of broken skills due to lag. How a company of this size hasn't sorted this problem out is unreal.

What's the issue? Not wanting to pay the money for better servers?
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to log in, gets timeout and google for it.
    gets linked to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5920/~/what-do-i-do-if-i-get-an-error-stating-login-error%3A-login-timeout-when

Goes to the service alert page - latest update: 04/26/2019 09:42 AM

Goes to forum: information that the EUserver has login errors and will be taken down for maintenance....

How about putting the information about trouble on the service alert page, shouldn't it be there??

• RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    The servers currently being down means absolutely nothing to me compared to the continually broken pvp.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUDE what if i told you my PTS with 250 ping performs better than my EU live with 95-100 ping? Only comparing the times where EU is actually live ofc -_-

This is plain terrible. There just can't be excuses.
    PC|EU
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    And also imagine that I open this thread on February 19...and also Firor upgrade server spaces and this not helps the real issues running around ...

after 5 mins after i bumped this thread visitors from 3.9k to 4.5k this means something
    Edited by Cążki on April 28, 2019 5:02PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• mbono30
    mbono30
    Soul Shriven
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    I am definitely in the smaller category here, but day to day I don't experience many problems at all.

Yes dungeon ques can be slow (unless you're a tank). Yes Cyrodiil can lag on occasion. Though Cyrodiil is understandable considering how many players are there and how intense and massive battles can be. A siege with 40 players, that is a lot for the game to load.

Complaining about performance endlessly is not really constructive or helpful. I would urge anyone that has issues to submit a ticket. We are the customers, ZOS is a company. Do you honestly think any company can afford to ignore customers? No.

ZOS does listen to us and they hear what we say. But they already have a lot of work, it shouldn't be surprising if it takes some time to fix lag or a glitch or such. Because they have projects and day to day task and on top of that fixing some lag or glitch we report.

As for Cyrodiil. It should not be surprising at all if people think stability has only gotten worse over the years. Because more and more people are getting ESO each year. Which means more people in Cyrodiil, more for the game to load. More for the engine to process and so on.

Bottom line, they are working on it. To believe that they just ignore us unrealistic. I say patience.

ZOS wants ESO to work well just as much as we do. They also have a reputation, and they most likely do not want to be known as a company who has poorly running games. Cyrodiil works surprisingly well in my experience considering how many players can be found there.

It is not about that they don´t work a lot. It is about that they don´t spend enough money for a server. We are a "business case" for them. That it is! And apparently we are not worth it!
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/Y0Kwf6edLBc
  • SwampDrainerGoat
    SwampDrainerGoat
    ✭✭✭
    Schemering wrote: »

And somehow we are still in the parasitic EU, despite Leave winning the vote. Some democracy we ilve in.
    Edited by SwampDrainerGoat on April 28, 2019 5:13PM
  • kagorsa
    kagorsa
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the World of MMO's. There are lots of different types of lag, there are many reasons for things not working as you think they should work.

One of the worst things that MMO's like this one have is the ability to make Polls, they serve only one purpose, to inject one person's malcontent on to others in order to get their view across to the Dev's
    Barbed wire has so many uses. Please bear in mind I have writing Dyslexia & I use Grammarly to help me type.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kagorsa wrote: »
    Welcome to the World of MMO's. There are lots of different types of lag, there are many reasons for things not working as you think they should work.

One of the worst things that MMO's like this one have is the ability to make Polls, they serve only one purpose, to inject one person's malcontent on to others in order to get their view across to the Dev's

Funny you try to make this stand on a day the servers had to shut down for emergency maintenance...
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tenor.gif much?

There are evident, ongoing and severe issues with the performance of PC EU. It has nothing to with the usual forum negativity. If you felt like you had been ignored for months on end, you too would bang your head against that wall, hoping that it would actually reply to you.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

Funny you try to make this stand on a day the servers had to shut down for emergency maintenance...

Yup this mate is seriusly out of space. Dont care about his words :P
    Poll's are for express everything and anything you need.
    ATM even they write mainatce im still logd in game idk what is going on in.
    Edited by Cążki on April 28, 2019 5:35PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
    Love how pendulums work. :)
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    I'm surprised how some ppl voted "yes" :D:D
    Guess they are NA trolls or just blind
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call animal cruelty....
    the poor hamsters are probably dead and they have to get new ones first :scream:

I hope this gets fixed with the upgrade of the servers!

Goes back to watch otter videos until the severs are back up
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    spoiler:
    200w.webp

Thanos represents EU playerbase, while Antman = ESO on EU server
  • kagorsa
    kagorsa
    ✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

I actually came to look for the page that says which activity currently drops box's before I logged in & spotted yet another poll. I still haven't found the page I'm looking for.
    Barbed wire has so many uses. Please bear in mind I have writing Dyslexia & I use Grammarly to help me type.