The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

• bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    The only gameplan they have now.
    1. Spend as little as possible on keeping the game alive.
    2. Drain the community wallets using Cats & Dragons.
    3. Create 'Goodbye' & 'Thanks for playing' threads.
    4. Create new MMO with same HeroCloud engine.
    5. Rinse & Repeat.

If that would be true, seeing how 'angry' your answer sounds - I am not sure you would cope with the loss... :( **joking**

I don't know if that is what they do, if you created a game that you put a lot of time and energy into would you really want to do that ? Considering that its a MMO its hard to keep it relevant due to new, better looking games coming out daily. They way ESO survives is on the story and consistent development. There are not many games that can say they had so much done to them in a time ESO had. And well yes, while WOW for example does less DLC but in a bigger 'range' ESO does less, dripping some things in slowly not to die fast. There is still a lot that can be developed. Continuing with WOW example look how the map expanded on itself with time. ESO can do the same with upcoming expansions, some places are already off the map now i.e. clockwork city. The game has to keep to the lore, but there is SO MUCH of it and it keeps developing, so yeah.... after all that I guess -> not agreeing with you. :)

Also before someone says anything -> I am not a ZOS defender, if you look at some of my posts there were some with a lot of criticism and many got removed(yes I know you cannot see these) :)
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
    bzz86 wrote: »
    If that would be true, seeing how 'angry' your answer sounds - I am not sure you would cope with the loss... :( **joking**

It is anger for sure & apologies for the negativity but in my opinion they abandoned the community in 2018, the year of silence, and since then my view on the game changed dramatically. Before then, sure my opinion wasn't all swings and roundabouts, but there was hope still for the future. I think my anger mostly comes from seeing the opportunities this game had to become a timeless example of how MMOs should be wasted by greed, ignorance & laziness.

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »
    Cążki wrote: »
    Are you satisfy on PC-EU quality of service, functions in game like Activity Finder (Dungeon Finder) ? More than thousands of players taking ACTIVITY FINDER(DUNGEON FINDER BUG every day, unstable), lagging, spike lag, ,cyrodil lag, and can't use content like dungeons and at all battleground's because activity finder in ESO.

What you're really asking is about the Activity Finder and not the PC/EU server in general terms. I suggest you follow the prescribed procedure and submit a Ticket. A forum post has limited results.

Soloing dungeons, even running overland contant and still getting lag spikes and frame drops hasn't anything to do with the Activity Finder.
    Lagging around in Cyrodiil (and I'm not even talking about the presence of Zergs), doesn't resolve around AF either.

• MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to PVP again after a week, game didn't even gave me the option to ALT + F4, it just crashed.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm NA and I can assure you, it's all f ucked for us too
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
    More issues with steam players tbh they cant log in at least once a day at this point
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread already died. kek.

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    More issues with steam players tbh they cant log in at least once a day at this point

thats not only a steam issue...
    once a day wehen logging to another char, I'll get a guaranteed kick, back to login screen...where I have to wait for a few min, because the game (which kicked me) still thinks I am online :neutral:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This poll heartbreaking!

Now back to my EU playtime! Time to enjoy the game...!

Oh stuck in character load again...
    I'm NA and I can assure you, it's all f ucked for us too

Nowhere near as bad as EU though. Go there and run any dungeon, it's a terrifying place. Too many ghosts!
    Edited by Kadoin on February 21, 2019 8:24AM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    The only gameplan they have now.
    1. Spend as little as possible on keeping the game alive.
    2. Drain the community wallets using Cats & Dragons.
    3. Create 'Goodbye' & 'Thanks for playing' threads.
    4. Create new MMO with same HeroCloud engine.
    5. Rinse & Repeat.

This is so sad to get the truth thrown in the face like.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Does Zenimax even want EU players to be here? Why most of EU players feels like a 2nd tier customers?! And why we are not getting an official response on the bad, unplayable, unacceptable performance of the "Mega servers" for years?
    If Zenimax cannot provide a basic service to it's customers, a game thats actually responding to players actions, then the basic dignity thing zeni can do is at least tell it's loyal customers whats wrong, and if they are planning to fix it.
    The silence on 2130213921039 threads each week wont conceal that major problem. -WE WANT THE PROBLEM TO BE ADDRESS, at the least minimum.

• Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it's so black and white. As someone said, needs more option in between. Things generally improve, however sometimes they break down completely and zenimax needs to jump on them to restore them to normal. Or at the least, we want them to be honest with us on forums rather than avoiding replying to complaints
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it's so black and white. As someone said, needs more option in between. Things generally improve, however sometimes they break down completely and zenimax needs to jump on them to restore them to normal. Or at the least, we want them to be honest with us on forums rather than avoiding replying to complaints

Theyre not only avoiding and ignoring these "rants"(Basic customer service),
    They literally banned the OP for 7 days for "spamming".

• Ethyarion
    Ethyarion
    ✭✭✭
    If you're unahppy with the server performance, and a subscriber then unsubscribe. When you get the email from ZoS confirming cancelling your sub there's a link where you can email the reason.

I cancelled a couple of months back citing EU server issues. If enough people did the same the financial folks would take note and a solution would be far more likely.

If you gripe and do nothing....then really don't gripe. I won't spend a single penny on this game (including chapters) until ZoS put some effort into resolving the EU server. If enough people did the same, it'd happen a whole lot sooner.
    Edited by Ethyarion on February 21, 2019 8:46AM
    [AD] Tariel Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Stamina Nightblade
    [AD] Ethyarion Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Templar Healtank
    [AD] Keridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK Tank
    [AD] Kerridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK
    [AD] Drachenfels Wyndrunner 1000+ cp Stamina Warden
    [AD] Drachenfels Shadowstrike 1000+ cp Stamina Sorceror
    [DC] Ethyarion 1000+cp Magika Nightblade
    [EP] Abbra Cadaver 1000+cp Magika Necromancer

PC EU Server
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FO76 failed, now go back and work on ESO, FO76 will never recover so stop wasting resources on that Zenimax.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikaHR wrote: »
    FO76 failed, now go back and work on ESO, FO76 will never recover so stop wasting resources on that Zenimax.

That game is nothing to do with Zenimax.
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has everything to do with Zenimax (everything being $$).

Zenimax owns Bethesda..and ZOS.

Here you learned something new...that you should hae been aware of BEFORE trying to argue (like most of your posts anyway). In act they were bragging that they had "ESO staff" on board for FO76 "multiplayer/server parts"

But FO76 is dead so stop wasting resurces on that.
    Edited by MikaHR on February 21, 2019 9:09AM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    06b2f4f17299e623ebb8e03a401bf39c.png

Just leaving this here.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    06b2f4f17299e623ebb8e03a401bf39c.png

Just leaving this here.

Honestly for me this ping is when the servers are empty.
    Edited by amir412 on February 21, 2019 9:20AM

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has everything to do with Zenimax (everything being $$).

Zenimax owns Bethesda..and ZOS.

Here you learned something new...that you should hae been aware of BEFORE trying to argue (like most of your posts anyway). In act they were bragging that they had "ESO staff" on board for FO76 "multiplayer/server parts"

But FO76 is dead so stop wasting resurces on that.

Ah yes, Zenimax the parent company, I was reading "Zenimax" and thinking "ZOS", my mistake - apologies. However, whether FO76 being dropped would make the slightest difference to ESO is another matter altogether. Besides, ZOS is doing well enough out of ESO to be able to invest additionally in it to iron out performance issues which is indeed what they've hired additional engineers for as I recall. They've also been hiring additional Community staff so there should be no excuse for the continued lack of communication which is my main beef with them at the moment.
    Edited by Tandor on February 21, 2019 9:20AM
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xMovingTarget, @amir412 Thats fine, just with until Tandor here blames your PC or your internet connection!

"Besides, ZOS is doing well enough out of ESO to be able to invest additionally in it to iron out performance issues"

Thats right, current broken PC EU server is inexusable. ESO made platinum earner on Steam in 2018 iirc. And thats JUST Steam (as ESO has many many more palyers on consoles than PC). So we know ZOS is shovelling $$ into the bank, maybe invest tiny fraction of that back into servers...like...maybe?
    Edited by MikaHR on February 21, 2019 9:30AM
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    1. The poll isn't constructive feedback in any way
    2. The poll assumes ZOS is not listening, which is not true
    3. The poll assumes ZOS fixes nothing, which is not true
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    5. Can you define the so-called "standard" you are talking about?
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at
    7. Do you want some bread with your whine?

1. The subject assumes that being at opposite is being constructive.
    2. The subject assumes ZOS is listening , despite being given a plethora of chances to change his mind. Subject continues to worship ZOS like a false god.
    3. The subject assumes ZOS fixes something, despite having bugs since beta proving the opposite.
    4. The subject deliberately neglects the #1 principal dictating the purchase/selling legislature, where it is provided that when a product does not comply with the advertised by the producer/manufacturer standards the producer/manufacturer has irrevocably the obligation to fix/provide the necessairy changes so the producto to do so.
    5. The subject continues to deliberately use a "strawman" argument as for what can be considered standard for a product, whereas standard by any means would mean "WORKING PROPERLY AS ADVERTISED"
    6. The subject assumes that the problem is on the users' end.
    7. Can the subject stop being a ZOS apologist?
    Edited by KoultouraS on February 21, 2019 10:56AM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @xMovingTarget, @amir412 Thats fine, just with until Tandor here blames your PC or your internet connection!

"Besides, ZOS is doing well enough out of ESO to be able to invest additionally in it to iron out performance issues"

Thats right, current broken PC EU server is inexusable. ESO made platinum earner on Steam in 2018 iirc. And thats JUST Steam (as ESO has many many more palyers on consoles than PC). So we know ZOS is shovelling $$ into the bank, maybe invest tiny fraction of that back into servers...like...maybe?

In my picture you can see. The IP the game connects to.

Ingame ping = 106ms
    direct ping (pingplotter) = 25ms

So the issue most certainly is not my PC nor my internet connection.
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, i sent my info to them that clarly shows issue with their sever...and of course they replied that "they see severe issue with MY internet connection"....canned reply by customer support no matter what you provide, probably even if the serves are officially down.
    Edited by MikaHR on February 21, 2019 9:46AM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great, in dungeon and random disconnect to the login screen. Thank you.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »
    Cążki wrote: »
    Are you satisfy on PC-EU quality of service, functions in game like Activity Finder (Dungeon Finder) ? More than thousands of players taking ACTIVITY FINDER(DUNGEON FINDER BUG every day, unstable), lagging, spike lag, ,cyrodil lag, and can't use content like dungeons and at all battleground's because activity finder in ESO.

What you're really asking is about the Activity Finder and not the PC/EU server in general terms. I suggest you follow the prescribed procedure and submit a Ticket. A forum post has limited results.

Many tickets are submitted, but I personally don't get replies now, anything to do with performance is met with silence.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    86% of the voters, Please check your internet connection

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    The server performance issues are largely based on certain activities, notably PvP, trials, and the dungeon finder. Those issues are server-based, and we need better communication about them, but if you have other problems such as difficulty logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc then those problems are not widely experienced and are much more likely to be either at the player's end (poor PC specs, addons, full quest journal etc) or else network issues between the player and the server. At the moment there also appear to be specific network issues affecting those playing in Brazil.

Any reason why all of a sudden it Takes ages to load a character when that wasnt the case a month ago? No changes made to my not-so-poor pc specs or addons.

Make sure you've updated the addons, that has made a difference to a couple of players.

BTW the addon Bug Catcher suddenly caused me a lot of issues on logging in. Be it extremely long loading times or "an error has occured. Wait a few minutes and log back in again". So thanks for the advise. Still looking for an alternative.

However, this still doesn't explain the ongoing issues. I find myself soloing dungeons and still get several seconds long lag spikes (sometimes without forced log outs) and extreme FPS drops in mob fights. Which wasn't such an obvious issue in the past.
    Stutters occure while riding through overland content without the dolmen zerg nearby. Mainly shortly after I ported to a wayshrine. As if the game isn't done loading after the load screen.

It's a shame.
  • playsforfun
    playsforfun
    ✭✭✭✭

yes an acknowledgement that they know and are working on the issue would be nice
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    23.2.2019 - Game is still unplayable.
    - No response on the issue yet
    rxni6.jpg
    I guess 13% of EU players is fine with ZOS
    Edited by amir412 on February 24, 2019 6:12AM