The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

• West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    1. The poll isn't constructive feedback in any way
    2. The poll assumes ZOS is not listening, which is not true
    3. The poll assumes ZOS fixes nothing, which is not true
    4. The poll assumes the game can be without ANY issues, which is near impossible from a development point of view
    5. Can you define the so-called "standard" you are talking about?
    6. The poll assumes that ZOS is at fault for all mentioned problems, which is not true considering the potato's some people use to play this game at
    7. Do you want some bread with your whine?

Number 2 is great didnt even read past that you have good jokes.
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    The game doesn't need to be perfect. But it should allow players to play as intended, at the bare minimum.

As it is, for many of us (EU), Cyrodill is unplayable (at least Sotha) most of the time. I'm talking about awfull lag, skills that don't trigger, resource pool tick lag, and a lot more issues coming from bad performance. Not only it affects group play, but even solo.

One would expect smaller instances to perform better than Cyro, but no. BG instances are often broken, it's even worse at prime time. Players are getting stuck inside BGs that don't start because people are just not ported in, having to force quit and deal with 20 minute penalty, sometimes queue/group finder ports players to empty instances.. sometimes twice and more in a row, resulting in loosing a considerable amount of gameplay time.

Having no feedback at all from the responsible company/team only frustrates players even more, because not only they will have to deal with such conditions if they chose to continue playing, as also they don't know if any action is being made to solve or address the issues. Thats why feedback to costumers is important, they will hold and wait for a lot more if you provide enough information and reason to be waiting for things to be solved.

I honestly don't expect the game to be 100% infallible, but these are not minor issues, these are game breaking conditions most of the time.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game doesn't need to be perfect. But it should allow players to play as intended, at the bare minimum.

As it is, for many of us (EU), Cyrodill is unplayable (at least Sotha) most of the time. I'm talking about awfull lag, skills that don't trigger, resource pool tick lag, and a lot more issues coming from bad performance. Not only it affects group play, but even solo.

One would expect smaller instances to perform better than Cyro, but no. BG instances are often broken, it's even worse at prime time. Players are getting stuck inside BGs that don't start because people are just not ported in, having to force quit and deal with 20 minute penalty, sometimes queue/group finder ports players to empty instances.. sometimes twice and more in a row, resulting in loosing a considerable amount of gameplay time.

Having no feedback at all from the responsible company/team only frustrates players even more, because not only they will have to deal with such conditions if they chose to continue playing, as also they don't know if any action is being made to solve or address the issues. Thats why feedback to costumers is important, they will hold and wait for a lot more if you provide enough information and reason to be waiting for things to be solved.

I honestly don't expect the game to be 100% infallible, but these are not minor issues, these are game breaking conditions most of the time.

That's right thank you for your answer and time ! That's how it is !
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are ignoring us.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, after reading through this thread I'm waiting for Antonio to close it like the one from yesterday :smirk:

But yeah game is def not working properly. I played a bit on my potato laptop today and it's as bad as playing on my gaming PC, so I don't think it is on players computers. But depending on when you play the game tends to be a bit better, like playing on the morning or midday.
    I'm not sure if ZOS is listening or not, they may be aware of the problem, but there is just no communication between them and players which is a bit sad. That's why players are so furious, because they feel ignored. :no_mouth:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Billdor
    Billdor
    ✭✭✭✭
    How haven't you been banned yet? You posted this crap yesterday and proceeded to insult peoplethat disagreed with your delusions.
  • playsforfun
    playsforfun
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's a complete mess even just in overland getting huge lag spikes
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !
    Got to admit I’ve not had any issues with performance of late barring group finder issues a while back when the event was on.

I play most days generally just pledges during weekdays and then PVP on Sotha and some trials/VMA on weekends. None of these I’ve noticed lag spikes, frames drops or other of the naked issues.
  • ProfessionalNoob
    This game is really a russian roulette when it comes about the lag. Some days can run smooth and in other days you have a ping so big that you enter in despair...
    This game is so beautiful but the high ping, lag is so annoying
    But hey, ZOS are to preoccupied to release new content $$$$$$$
    Edited by ProfessionalNoob on February 19, 2019 7:28PM
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you at least do maintanance every week? hamster need reset, its already unplayable, and it will be until reboot.
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiredo wrote: »
    Oh, another thread which will get ignored. Make support tickets instead.
    This, and forums are a portion of the player base, meaning some who play ESO probably don’t have a forum account
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all !!! But still ZOS enjoy the silence.

Statistics after first day:

Yes 16
    No 106

Share share share.
    Thank all of ppl who taking it seriously and helping.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    MikaHR wrote: »
    "logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc"

ALL of those are widely experienced and same "server-based" as everything else...connected to a basically broken server performance during prime time...... so dont missinform people unless youre paid by ZOS to do it like rest of "customer service" bots.

I'm not misinforming anyone, those issues are not as widely experienced as lag and other problems in Cyrodiil and trials, and there have been various posts providing ways in which players can address some of them and confirmation that they have been successful in doing so. Just recently several players confirmed that getting their ISP to reroute their data and updating their addons had improved the game's performance for them.

I'm not paid by ZOS to post here, but I'd be happy for them to make me an offer, preferably backdated :wink: !

Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly ! 12%

No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything ! 87%

:D

Yes, its quite clear you desperately want a job at ZOS, you act just as "customer service" bots blaming people instead broken server, you would fit right in.

Extremely long log in times, extremely long loading times, random boots from the server, boots when using wayshrines to another zone....ALL is because of broken server.
    Edited by MikaHR on February 20, 2019 10:01AM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "logging into the game, long loading screens (outside of Cyrodiil), disconnections swapping between characters, and general lag in overland quests etc"

ALL of those are widely experienced and same "server-based" as everything else...connected to a basically broken server performance during prime time...... so dont missinform people unless youre paid by ZOS to do it like rest of "customer service" bots.

I'm not misinforming anyone, those issues are not as widely experienced as lag and other problems in Cyrodiil and trials, and there have been various posts providing ways in which players can address some of them and confirmation that they have been successful in doing so. Just recently several players confirmed that getting their ISP to reroute their data and updating their addons had improved the game's performance for them.

I'm not paid by ZOS to post here, but I'd be happy for them to make me an offer, preferably backdated :wink: !

Yes, its quite clear you desperately want a job at ZOS, you act just as "customer service" bots blaming people instead broken server, you would fit right in.

Extremely long log in times, extremely long loading times, random boots from the server, boots when using wayshrines to another zone....ALL is because of broken server.

Hehe, I hardly want a job on the other side of the pond at my time of life, I'm happily retired thanks. I simply said I wouldn't be averse to ZOS paying me for each of my posts, preferably backdated - did you really take that seriously :wink: ?

So far 110 people out of the several hundred thousands actively playing the game have voted "No". If every problem listed here was down to broken servers then the proportion of players suffering those problems would be far higher, and the forum would be on fire. As it is, we're only on the second page of this topic because over a quarter of the posts are by the OP.

The server has some real problems, not least in relation to Cyrodiil and trials, in addition to which the dungeon finder tool is broken although that's nothing to do with the server. Other problems are much less common and have in some cases been fixed by those players who are willing to put in a bit of effort rather than simply rant at the developers.

The one area I do agree very strongly on is that ZOS need to step up their communication as conceded by them towards the end of last year but in respect of which nothing has happened since. That needs to change, and quickly.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I certainly am noticing some oddities every now and then.

Such as if I am attacking too fast, sometimes my attacks have a delay in registration, and it kinda confuses me on hitting the beast firther since.. Well, I am not sure if I should wait or to keep attacking.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭

Hehe, I hardly want a job on the other side of the pond at my time of life, I'm happily retired thanks. I simply said I wouldn't be averse to ZOS paying me for each of my posts, preferably backdated - did you really take that seriously :wink: ?

So far 110 people out of the several hundred thousands actively playing the game have voted "No". If every problem listed here was down to broken servers then the proportion of players suffering those problems would be far higher, and the forum would be on fire. As it is, we're only on the second page of this topic because over a quarter of the posts are by the OP.

The server has some real problems, not least in relation to Cyrodiil and trials, in addition to which the dungeon finder tool is broken although that's nothing to do with the server. Other problems are much less common and have in some cases been fixed by those players who are willing to put in a bit of effort rather than simply rant at the developers.

The one area I do agree very strongly on is that ZOS need to step up their communication as conceded by them towards the end of last year but in respect of which nothing has happened since. That needs to change, and quickly.

Thank you for answer your time. But please, let we be side of critic let we say no respect for negligence of network conditions of internet game as it is. Mmo,'s have better technical conditions also support and communication ten years ago. We pay we demand ! Most function of cooperative entertainment in ESO on PC - EU server is like unstable russian rullet. Most unlogical behaviour is silence from zos. Probably if your game is ok try to help us gamers who can't reach level of satisfaction like you.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Ruinhorn
    Ruinhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    How does EU server works in compare with NA? Is it world-wide problem or mostly EU related?
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I live in germany where the EU server is located, yet I get pings around 100 on average. Attacks not going off, LA weave not properly possible because of it.
    That is what annoys me the most. The ping/latency is unbareble at times. There is no reason this should happen.
    I had 30ms all the time constant in another game. even when there was 300 people fighting eachother in sieges.

And this in eso does not only happen in pvp(cyro) everywhere, Dungeons, open world. The server performance is unacceptable at times. Well, most the times.

Its like playing on an Aussie server from central europe..
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruinhorn wrote: »
    How does EU server works in compare with NA? Is it world-wide problem or mostly EU related?
    Have to add that the poll is for PC players only, so it just has 1/3 of the player base; not even since some people might not have a forum account. Poll should’ve also included those on Console EU as well.
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on February 20, 2019 12:37PM
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ruinhorn wrote: »
    Have to add that the poll is for PC players only, so it just has 1/3 of the player base; not even since some people might not have a forum account. Poll should’ve also included those on Console EU as well.

Yes, thanks for interest. I'm really unhappy if this same issues have Xbox and Ps. But poll is about to show PC EU defective functionality.
    Edited by Cążki on February 20, 2019 12:52PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Forum is used by miniscule part of playerbase

2. Game is techically playable. It is just terrible experience...and if you havent figured it out by now - most people dont care and will just stop playing without big fanfarre or "im quitting the game" drama forum posts

3. Waiting for the problem to resolve itself by people just stopping playing is not a very wise one. In fact it will just make them wave it away...until next tme it happens again. At this point PC EU is literally unable to grow.

4. If this is in their face every day all the time...they might actually do something about it...or say what are they doing about it. As now it seems - nothing. "Commonality" of the problems is completely different issue, if you dont use wayshrines all that much to travel between zones...of course it will be "less common". Doesnt mean issue is not there.
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »
    Not enough options between yes and no.

Sometimes there are problems with the server, but in general everything is fine. A good tip would be to check your internet connection.

freakin YAAAAWN
    I need TP for my ***!
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Forum is used by miniscule part of playerbase

2. Game is techically playable. It is just terrible experience...and if you havent figured it out by now - most people dont care and will just stop playing without big fanfarre or "im quitting the game" drama forum posts

3. Waiting for the problem to resolve itself by people just stopping playing is not a very wise one. In fact it will just make them wave it away...until next tme it happens again. At this point PC EU is literally unable to grow.

4. If this is in their face every day all the time...they might actually do something about it...or say what are they doing about it. As now it seems - nothing. "Commonality" of the problems is completely different issue, if you dont use wayshrines all that much to travel between zones...of course it will be "less common". Doesnt mean issue is not there.

Threads like this dont survive more than a day in the first page, pepole just dont care enough.
    Cosmetics & new crappy content makes pepole blind.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch after patch is getting worse. Unacceptable
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that if there would be another server "Asia/RU" it would offload EU a lot. Your pool is very one sided 'yes', 'no' ....

Its hard to say as I do not play on NA and cannot compare it. EU goes for long time (for me at least) with no issues and then when it happens it annoys me as hell! The only true is that ZOS often shares what they consider 'adequate information' to the community. Some of us probably do not care why it is not working and just want it to work, but there are other like me that would love to get some details.... I do get though that more often than not sharing this with community would open flood door of 'advisors' and 'fixers' ;)

Back to topic -> make another server ;) offload the EU (he advised:) )
    Edited by bzz86 on February 20, 2019 1:56PM
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cążki wrote: »
    Are you satisfy on PC-EU quality of service, functions in game like Activity Finder (Dungeon Finder) ? More than thousands of players taking ACTIVITY FINDER(DUNGEON FINDER BUG every day, unstable), lagging, spike lag, ,cyrodil lag, and can't use content like dungeons and at all battleground's because activity finder in ESO.

What you're really asking is about the Activity Finder and not the PC/EU server in general terms. I suggest you follow the prescribed procedure and submit a Ticket. A forum post has limited results.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    bzz86 wrote: »
    I think that if there would be another server "Asia/RU" it would offload EU a lot.

Back to topic -> make another server ;) offload the EU (he advised:) )

Hi, and thank you! Nice idea for ZOS !
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »
    Cążki wrote: »
    Are you satisfy on PC-EU quality of service, functions in game like Activity Finder (Dungeon Finder) ? More than thousands of players taking ACTIVITY FINDER(DUNGEON FINDER BUG every day, unstable), lagging, spike lag, ,cyrodil lag, and can't use content like dungeons and at all battleground's because activity finder in ESO.

What you're really asking is about the Activity Finder and not the PC/EU server in general terms. I suggest you follow the prescribed procedure and submit a Ticket. A forum post has limited results.

Thank you ! I don't need seven tickets a week.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only gameplan they have now.
    1. Spend as little as possible on keeping the game alive.
    2. Drain the community wallets using Cats & Dragons.
    3. Create 'Goodbye' & 'Thanks for playing' threads.
    4. Create new MMO with same HeroCloud engine.
    5. Rinse & Repeat.
  • Nate
    Nate
    ✭✭✭
    Don't tell me I can't participate in a poll re: a subject that doesn't affect me at all. Haha, I voted anyways, f%%k the law.