Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU_QUALITY OF GAME POLL_ONLY FOR EU PLAYERS !

• Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, PC-EU run out of standards and ZOS don't answer anything !
    The only one thread which will be never outdated and still strong actual.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cążki wrote: »
    The only one thread which will be never outdated and still strong actual.

You keep posting in your own thread more than anyone else ;-) The only reason it did fall back into the background of topics here is cause you 'bump it up'. Your pool also is very one sided:
    Yes, PC-EU all functions run properly !

No shades of gray, just black and white.... like it seems your reasoning about this thread. Whilst I am not happy that EU server is poor or poorly maintained. I would be somewhere in the middle of YES and NO. I am not happy about times server dies for no apparent(read: explained) reason, I am fine with how the game runs overall. People will always go an cry either way whatever you do. There is always a evil to good. Players will always find reasons to moan about stuff and post threats.... I love the ones posting pictures of them canceling their membership with like 100 days left on it ;-) Within this period they will surely not stop playing and will re-activate that subscription as soon as another DLC hits the deck....

ZOS should explain what is happening with their servers in EU more than they do. It is not acceptable that they say it goes above capacity and dies. Clearly that would mean there is a need to invest into more capacity as it would self justify itself. We might learn in 5 years or so that EU server was under consistent 'attack' from 'external' sources. Who knows....(except ZOS) ?

Your post here is sort of actual, whilst it covers part of the topic as I said earlier it is to black and white.... There are many better ones out there covering 'EU downtime' with people sharing more interesting comments than just:
    Imagine this thread was created by me on February. ZOS didnt make any changes to EU - PC.
    OR
    Here we go again ! episode 13 season 3

i know mmo market from last 15 years and havent accure experience like this in anygame...

Multi bilion $$$ company HHAHAhahahahhahahahahhahaha

If you have something insightful to add or are interested in conversation beyond 'lols', 'hahaha' and 'bad ZOS' I am happy to participate. Or at least share something interesting instead of just bumping your own topic higher on the list while there are many created before and after yours already on first page....
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bzz86 wrote: »
    If you have something insightful to add or are interested in conversation beyond 'lols', 'hahaha' and 'bad ZOS' I am happy to participate.

Do you know how to tell almost for sure that the marriage is over.
    When two parties lost the will to discuss issues at all, and you have occasional lol or silence. Some people are at that point, so don't blame them for being tired of "discussion".
    What is to discuss anyway, they need to fix the crap finally. Discussion not needed.

• bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    If you have something insightful to add or are interested in conversation beyond 'lols', 'hahaha' and 'bad ZOS' I am happy to participate.

Do you know how to tell almost for sure that the marriage is over.
    When two parties lost the will to discuss issues at all, and you have occasional lol or silence. Some people are at that point, so don't blame them for being tired of "discussion".
    What is to discuss anyway, they need to fix the crap finally. Discussion not needed.

Not blaming at all... Just pointing out that there are already topics like that out there and that there was no need to bump this one higher just to point out that "The only one thread which will be never outdated and still strong actual." which is clearly no the case.

"What is to discuss anyway, they need to fix the crap finally. Discussion not needed." has sort of confirmed what I wanted to say by the lack of need to revive this topic.

"When two parties lost the will to discuss issues at all, and you have occasional lol or silence." Silence is not occasional it is permanent, everything else breaks the silence 'occasionally' or 'permanently' depending on point of view ;-)
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"When two parties lost the will to discuss issues at all, and you have occasional lol or silence." Silence is not occasional it is permanent, everything else breaks the silence 'occasionally' or 'permanently' depending on point of view ;-)

I meant occasional "lol" OR silence, depends on the parties involved, unnecessary nitpicking but fine.
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »

I meant occasional "lol" OR silence, depends on the parties involved, unnecessary nitpicking but fine.

I apologize, I have misunderstood your sentence.
  • Bennisphinx
    Bennisphinx
    ✭✭
    I would have voted for "When the servers are actually working, things are mostly fine; however server issues are occurring far to often recently".
    Yes, there often is lag, but since I don't really play PvP all that much, it isn't that bothering. That being said, due to the current server (uptime) problems I'm really not interested in investing more money into this game. I'd really like to buy some crowns and check out the new DLC (and some of the older ones as well), but what's the point when I wouldn't even be able to play the content I bought... It's a shame really, because I do like the game a lot and I think it does many things right. But considering how much the developers and management seem to care about players being able to actually play the game, and how lackluster the communication is when we aren't, I just don't want to give them any more money at the present time.
    Edited by Bennisphinx on November 6, 2019 5:20PM