The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Jewelry crafting: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• Chadak
    Chadak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made about 500k off the system before too many people realized it's complete garbage, so at least it had its moment.

Beyond that, it's far too grindy to be of reliable use or interest to me and I stopped caring months ago. I imagine they'll make it less grindy eventually. Or not. Either way, worrying about it sounds like effort I don't want to give.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chadak wrote: »
    I made about 500k off the system before too many people realized it's complete garbage, so at least it had its moment.

Beyond that, it's far too grindy to be of reliable use or interest to me and I stopped caring months ago. I imagine they'll make it less grindy eventually. Or not. Either way, worrying about it sounds like effort I don't want to give.

however harrassing them til you succeed is often fruitful
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Most Jewelry Master Writs I get I do not complete. When a writ states I will get 31 Vouchers for an Platinum Epic quality piece of jewelry it just isn't worth it. Zircon plating goes for about 35K or so and I need three to craft the one piece in Epic quality.

Same goes for the 101 and 105 voucher writs calling for a Legendary piece of jewelry to be crafted. Really? LOL.

I have yet to have a single person buy any of these writs or even take them from the Guild Bank when I put them there. It's just too costly for the amount of Vouchers received in most cases. So, I DESTROY them.

Jewelry Crafting needs to be changed for it to be worth doing many of these Master Writs.

I agree. A 50% increase in vouchers would suffice. Then, as prices come down, most will be worth doing (just like there are other master writs right now that aren't worth doing). Prices will come down eventually as people finish upgrading their gear, as the crafting gets done, the demand will drop, and the prices will then come down accordingly. People are comparing prices to that of Alloy, Rosin and Wax. Those have had 4 1/2 years to get to their prices, Chromium is at 6 months, and in high demand, it'll happen.

I think the prices of platings are dictated by the rarity, they are certainly more rare than alloy and rosin. With each plating requiring 10 grains and platinum sharing nodes with blacksmithing mats they will stay rare and expensive. I think that's also the reason for the large numbers of alloy camping bots, the bot aren't camping at wood or cloth nodes, they realize that the grains are worth camping for. I never expected true bots on Xbox but they react automatically to things like bear traps and for fun can be dragged away from the nodes. I think the bot farmers are the one making lots of gold and real money from the JC grain rarity.

I have a large number of master writs and just one more trait to finish on necklaces. My highest paying master writ is for 432 vouchers, I'd need to make a legendary infused Armor Master ring. Based on average prices of platings I'm looking at 422,000 gold to get the platings I need. I'm also not in any rush to head to IC.

Even after doing many JC daily writs and surveys I don't have enough platings to make a complete purple jewelry set for my main. I'm still on a pre-JC set of purple Armor of the Trainee necklace and rings. Dropped jewelry helps a bit but grains don't drop from every necklace or ring, if they occasionally dropped full plating it would be better. So I'll be holding on to the JC writs until things change, or I'll just delete them.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardaghion wrote: »
    Most Jewelry Master Writs I get I do not complete. When a writ states I will get 31 Vouchers for an Platinum Epic quality piece of jewelry it just isn't worth it. Zircon plating goes for about 35K or so and I need three to craft the one piece in Epic quality.

Same goes for the 101 and 105 voucher writs calling for a Legendary piece of jewelry to be crafted. Really? LOL.

I have yet to have a single person buy any of these writs or even take them from the Guild Bank when I put them there. It's just too costly for the amount of Vouchers received in most cases. So, I DESTROY them.

Jewelry Crafting needs to be changed for it to be worth doing many of these Master Writs.

I agree. A 50% increase in vouchers would suffice. Then, as prices come down, most will be worth doing (just like there are other master writs right now that aren't worth doing). Prices will come down eventually as people finish upgrading their gear, as the crafting gets done, the demand will drop, and the prices will then come down accordingly. People are comparing prices to that of Alloy, Rosin and Wax. Those have had 4 1/2 years to get to their prices, Chromium is at 6 months, and in high demand, it'll happen.

I think the prices of platings are dictated by the rarity, they are certainly more rare than alloy and rosin. With each plating requiring 10 grains and platinum sharing nodes with blacksmithing mats they will stay rare and expensive. I think that's also the reason for the large numbers of alloy camping bots, the bot aren't camping at wood or cloth nodes, they realize that the grains are worth camping for. I never expected true bots on Xbox but they react automatically to things like bear traps and for fun can be dragged away from the nodes. I think the bot farmers are the one making lots of gold and real money from the JC grain rarity.

I have a large number of master writs and just one more trait to finish on necklaces. My highest paying master writ is for 432 vouchers, I'd need to make a legendary infused Armor Master ring. Based on average prices of platings I'm looking at 422,000 gold to get the platings I need. I'm also not in any rush to head to IC.

Even after doing many JC daily writs and surveys I don't have enough platings to make a complete purple jewelry set for my main. I'm still on a pre-JC set of purple Armor of the Trainee necklace and rings. Dropped jewelry helps a bit but grains don't drop from every necklace or ring, if they occasionally dropped full plating it would be better. So I'll be holding on to the JC writs until things change, or I'll just delete them.

At the launch of master writs, writ voucher prices (and the cost to do) ran between 1.2-1.5k per voucher (on PC/NA). So your jewelry crafting master writ is in line with that (just under 1k). They will come down in time... I agree on the cost and rarity, but I honestly believe that is planned, to make jewelry special. If the materials were as common as alloy/rosin/wax, it wouldn't feel as special.

The only two that really matter are Rosin and Alloy, as those increase weapons (which have a HUGE increase in damage going from purple to gold). The marginal increases that you get from upgrading armor and jewelry from purple to gold is only worth it in the case of end-game content, where you are min-maxing. Many sets have fixed 5 trait effects, so the upgrade literally does not affect them (not all, but many). Running around with purple jewelry is not going to hinder your ability to do any content in this game.

Now if we are talking about the scarcity of PURPLE materials (which I agree, there is a bottleneck, because they only got reduced from 4 to 3 needed when they lowered the jewelry requirements), then I agree something should be done. Simply putting zircon grains dropping in jewelry writs would suffice (25% chance at a chromium grain, 50% chance at a zircon grain, 25% chance at none) and I think you'd see a good change (and reducing that bottleneck)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this explains a lot.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only two that really matter are Rosin and Alloy, as those increase weapons (which have a HUGE increase in damage going from purple to gold). The marginal increases that you get from upgrading armor and jewelry from purple to gold is only worth it in the case of end-game content, where you are min-maxing. Many sets have fixed 5 trait effects, so the upgrade literally does not affect them (not all, but many). Running around with purple jewelry is not going to hinder your ability to do any content in this game.

I don't disagree with the majority of your post, but I just want to point out that sets that have a fixed (often %-based or effect-based) 5-piece bonus are still affected by improving from purple to gold. The improvement comes on the 2- through 4-piece bonuses. IE - Max stat, spell/weapon crit/damage. As mentioned, this improvement is probably <1% overall, but for the min-maxers out there, they try to squeeze every last drop of blood from a stone.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

I don't disagree with the majority of your post, but I just want to point out that sets that have a fixed (often %-based or effect-based) 5-piece bonus are still affected by improving from purple to gold. The improvement comes on the 2- through 4-piece bonuses. IE - Max stat, spell/weapon crit/damage. As mentioned, this improvement is probably <1% overall, but for the min-maxers out there, they try to squeeze every last drop of blood from a stone.

Yeah, I should have been clear I was only talking about the 5 pc. Before JC was in the game, Worm necks were in the golden. and I got 6 extra magicka, 1 spell damage, and 1 recovery "bonus" by upgrading from (2 gold body, 3 purple jewels) to the one neck to gold. Definitely for min-maxing only.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here to make a thread suggesting ZoS should just take Jewelry Master Writs out of the game if they aren't going to buff them more (AND FIX THE OLD ONES THAT ARE MORE THAN WORTHLESS) or buff the drop rates for matts. It's just a waste of time and space to even look at them and store them at this point.

This obsession you have with making things in your game a tedious grind needs to go by the wayside. It will burn people out on your game eventually.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭

this explains a lot.

damn right
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭

At the launch of master writs, writ voucher prices (and the cost to do) ran between 1.2-1.5k per voucher (on PC/NA). So your jewelry crafting master writ is in line with that (just under 1k). They will come down in time... I agree on the cost and rarity, but I honestly believe that is planned, to make jewelry special. If the materials were as common as alloy/rosin/wax, it wouldn't feel as special.

Now if we are talking about the scarcity of PURPLE materials (which I agree, there is a bottleneck, because they only got reduced from 4 to 3 needed when they lowered the jewelry requirements), then I agree something should be done. Simply putting zircon grains dropping in jewelry writs would suffice (25% chance at a chromium grain, 50% chance at a zircon grain, 25% chance at none) and I think you'd see a good change (and reducing that bottleneck)

I have no desire to gold any of my gear, I will probably never gold my jewelry. I have a few chromium platings and could probably just sell them, zircon is the difficult mat to get. I get a decent amount of purple jewelry from some dailies and dolmen but more than half don't even provide a single zircon grain.

I'd like to do JC master writs but the one that pays 432 vouchers is just too expensive in gold to make it worthwhile. I currently have 10 more JC master writs paying from 29 to 141 vouchers, the 141 is the only other legendary writ. At first the master writs were fun but I don't see the point lately.

I have to choose between doing JC writs and making jewelry for myself. I'm glad some people would like to see jewelry crafting as special, I'd just like to make a set of purple jewelry that fits well with my desired armor and weapon sets. I've been running a set of armor and weapons with the training trait since CP160 and the armor of the trainee jewelry I bought pre-JC. I was hoping that by the time I finished JC research I'd be able to make a full set of jewelry and make a decent armor/weapon build for more end game activities.

Seeing how special JC mats are I would probably have to farm for months just to get enough zircon platings. Or I could buy platings, most likely sourced from gold farmers.

But at this point I'm a bit tired of ESO, the gold farming bots on Xbox, the prices of JC mats being so high you need a permanent in-game job just to make the required gold to buy the mats, or farm endlessly for a few grains. I won't get into how much the gold trading for crowns bugs me or how annoying it is to run through a story area only to be confronted with dozens of players corralling NPCs/beasts to kill them in large piles to farm mats. I still have some story quests to finish but I think I'm going to give up on daily quests and mostly take a break from the game. Maybe its time to return to some single player games. Probably time to cancel the ESO+ while I'm at it.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthfully, there are no "end-game" builds (at least in PVE) that use 2 crafted sets. Most are either 2 dropped sets... or 1 dropped, 1 crafted, thus eliminating the need to craft jewelry.
  • mnemoniclights
    mnemoniclights
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm just starting to get annoyed at all the jewelry writs I've been getting, sure almost 400 for a simple recipe sounds nice but hooooooooly Oblivion am I getting tired of trying to get zircon grains just to make it. It's worse when I'm preeeeeetty sure it's going to take me a month of questing to just be able to do two.

I'd rather have writs that give me less then having zircon and chromium grains being so hard to get.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm just starting to get annoyed at all the jewelry writs I've been getting, sure almost 400 for a simple recipe sounds nice but hooooooooly Oblivion am I getting tired of trying to get zircon grains just to make it. It's worse when I'm preeeeeetty sure it's going to take me a month of questing to just be able to do two.

I'd rather have writs that give me less then having zircon and chromium grains being so hard to get.

I'm sick of all my non JC writs being for only 6 or 7 *** vouchers. JC writ drop needs to drop too.
    And you should at the absolute least ALWAYS get a grain from jewelry decon, and always a purple or gold grain from a daily crafting writ.

This system is *** awful.
    PCMR EU.
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    I started with summerset 2 month ago, I refinded over 1000 raw mats since I ve jc on 50, deconed everything I got. I even do the crafting quests at least every second day. So far I got 5 green platings and 2 blue, puple and gold I'm still missing some grains to get the first plating.

So after 2 month of jewellary crafting I got just enogh mats to craft one single green item. Puple and gold grains are only worth selling cause I would need over 1 year to get the mats to craft a single item which is absolutly pointless to wait for.

This is the dumbest crafting System I ever saw in any game in over 30 years of gaming. I really can't remember I saw anything as pointless as this.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mauz wrote: »
    I started with summerset 2 month ago, I refinded over 1000 raw mats since I ve jc on 50, deconed everything I got. I even do the crafting quests at least every second day. So far I got 5 green platings and 2 blue, puple and gold I'm still missing some grains to get the first plating.

So after 2 month of jewellary crafting I got just enogh mats to craft one single green item. Puple and gold grains are only worth selling cause I would need over 1 year to get the mats to craft a single item which is absolutly pointless to wait for.

This is the dumbest crafting System I ever saw in any game in over 30 years of gaming. I really can't remember I saw anything as pointless as this.

Exactly. This is the point many in this and other threads seem to be missing when they defend it on the basis of the economy or master writs and other meta-crafting related reasons: it is first and foremost a craft to be used by players like you that just want to craft their own green or blue or purple gear.

For that primary purpose, as a craft, it is absolutely idiotic.
  • Crafts_Many_Boxes
    Crafts_Many_Boxes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

Exactly. This is the point many in this and other threads seem to be missing when they defend it on the basis of the economy or master writs and other meta-crafting related reasons: it is first and foremost a craft to be used by players like you that just want to craft their own green or blue or purple gear.

And you're right. I think in the last few months, the conversation has shifted from "JC needs to be cheaper" to "purple and maybe blue/green upgrades need to be cheaper".

Doing this would keep the gold vendor relevant but open up JC to more casual players because you're only getting a reduced cost up to epic quality. There are other threads asking for this. Personally, I think 60-70k to upgrade from blue to purple is a bit crazy myself, so I would like it to go down to 1 or 2 platings at most.

The other option is to have dailies drop purple mats instead of / in addition to gold on occasion, but that just favors players who have 8-14 toons so I think 1-2 platings to craft is the better solution.
    Edited by Crafts_Many_Boxes on December 7, 2018 3:15PM
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭

And you're right. I think in the last few months, the conversation has shifted from "JC needs to be cheaper" to "purple and maybe blue/green upgrades need to be cheaper".

Doing this would keep the gold vendor relevant but open up JC to more casual players because you're only getting a reduced cost up to epic quality. There are other threads asking for this. Personally, I think 60-70k to upgrade from blue to purple is a bit crazy myself, so I would like it to go down to 1 or 2 platings at most.

The other option is to have dailies drop purple mats instead of / in addition to gold on occasion, but that just favors players who have 8-14 toons so I think 1-2 platings to craft is the better solution.

I think this is a great starting point. Leveling JC is a bit more difficult then other crafts, but not by a huge amount. Writs return some decent materials with a decent chance at surveys. most the other aspects of casual play in JC are harder then other Crafts, but not by an insurmountable degree. It's the platings.

I don't even bother leveling JC on my toons. I DC what I don't need, do the daily writs...and ignore the fact that crafting anything exists. There's not much reason to bother. Now, if they made materials for crafting up through purple easier to obtain, I probably would do it. At least on one toon. I'll keep the rest below max JC so I don't' have to deal with too many JC writs.

• stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭

at CP160 we want all gold. But that's irrelivent. If jewelry crafting is supposed to be "special" then why the *** do they give us so many matser writs, all of which are for purple or gold items? And how the *** are we supposed to complete any of the *** writs when grains are so *** rare?

It reminds me of this song I know:

"run run run" the law it beckons me, but gives me no limbs.
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭

we almost agree on something. The drop rate ofc.

As for the alloy and rosin being all that matters, if you run a stam-dps then wax is important too as med armour sets buff your dps too.

If Jewelry Crafting was meant to be special, we wouldn't be getting spammed with JC writs and non-JC writs would have been unaffected.
    PCMR EU.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As for the alloy and rosin being all that matters, if you run a stam-dps then wax is important too as med armour sets buff your dps too.

If Jewelry Crafting was meant to be special, we wouldn't be getting spammed with JC writs and non-JC writs would have been unaffected.

The effects in increasing gear are minimal at best (I run light armor, so exact same argument). Every single end-game player will agree that upgrading weapons are significantly more important than upgrading the body pieces. I know many very, very good players who still run purple body pieces on their characters, the effects are that small. Jewelry is important to upgrade because of the trait bonus (if you're not running arcane/robust/healthy)

As I have stated, I have noticed no change in the drop rates of non-JC writs. I do writs on 26 characters on most days, so I have tens of thousands of data points to go by. How many characters are you doing your writs on a day? If you're only doing it on 1 or 2, you are probably just in a lull of poor luck with large vouchers.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on December 10, 2018 10:15PM
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't gotten a blacksmithing writ in a month or longer now but I have around 13 jewelry writs which I am just deleting at this point. They aren't even worth the space they take up on a guild trader. Just worthless!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want less JC-master writs.
    1. Do the JC writs on level 1.
    2. You'll have just as much chance of getting surveys, zero chance of getting JC master writs, slightly lesser chance of getting chromium grains, and they are virtually infinitely repeatable (returns 5 pewter, and uses 5 or 6).
    3. Collect surveys on max level toon,
    4. Refine and get your chromium/zircon/iridium/terne grains.
    5. Profit?
  • sulima
    sulima
    ✭✭✭

The effects in increasing gear are minimal at best (I run light armor, so exact same argument). Every single end-game player will agree that upgrading weapons are significantly more important than upgrading the body pieces. I know many very, very good players who still run purple body pieces on their characters, the effects are that small. Jewelry is important to upgrade because of the trait bonus (if you're not running arcane/robust/healthy)

As I have stated, I have noticed no change in the drop rates of non-JC writs. I do writs on 26 characters on most days, so I have tens of thousands of data points to go by. How many characters are you doing your writs on a day? If you're only doing it on 1 or 2, you are probably just in a lull of poor luck with large vouchers.

[Edit to remove bait]

I'm curious, does anyone know how this game calculates/distributes available rare materials, especially on how gold mats used to upgrade gear get dished out?

For example doing writs, when you get a gold item, is it randomly based on an infinite number of available gold mats or is it pooled by a set based number available to the whole community?

In short is there a form of supply management in place from a game design perspective?

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sulima wrote: »

[Edit to remove bait]

I'm curious, does anyone know how this game calculates/distributes available rare materials, especially on how gold mats used to upgrade gear get dished out?

For example doing writs, when you get a gold item, is it randomly based on an infinite number of available gold mats or is it pooled by a set based number available to the whole community?

In short is there a form of supply management in place from a game design perspective?

Pretty sure it's just a random chance of a drop with any single interaction. So, in theory, there is an infinite supply available.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DESTROY them. It's what I've been doing.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with grains or plates... Generally speaking, jewelry crafting is special and not like other stuff. So it shouldn't be like other mats.

BUT, Master writs demanding legendary quality is just not worth it. Reducing the voucher numbers but also to purple quality would fix this for many.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    ... Generally speaking, jewelry crafting is special and not like other stuff. So it shouldn't be like other mats...

@maboleth

Just curious... do you think there is something about jewelry that makes it special (both drops and crafting) or is it a forced kind of "special" simply because it's newer than crafting for all the other gear slots?

IMO, from a game play perspective of what a slot means and the effect improving that slot has on your build, weapons are special, set bonuses are special, and then there's everything else, jewelry included.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Yes, it's newer, not everyone has it (only Summerset buyers as far as I know) and it's not something that's mandatory. Like the quality gain between purple>gold is negligible.

Weapon has the cheapest gold mats but also is the most important (metal weapons are kind of in the middle because both armour and weapons are using the same temper). Then comes armour, still good to be gold due to higher armour values, higher trait percentage and few bit of stats change. In jewelry however, it's mostly color. The change in stats and especially traits is very low. And gold enchantments fit purple jewelry in its full potential, without any penalties.

However, master jewelry writs are being useless as of now, because no amount of vouchers can pay the amount of gold and/or resources needed for legendary quality.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This needs to be fixed. Grandmaster crafter.

29 vouchers is ridiculous and infuriating.

172-CDA48-55-E7-428-B-85-A2-8-AF01-E704-DB1.jpg

Edited by Tan9oSuccka on December 16, 2018 5:16PM
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    ... Generally speaking, jewelry crafting is special and not like other stuff. So it shouldn't be like other mats...

@maboleth

Just curious... do you think there is something about jewelry that makes it special (both drops and crafting) or is it a forced kind of "special" simply because it's newer than crafting for all the other gear slots?

IMO, from a game play perspective of what a slot means and the effect improving that slot has on your build, weapons are special, set bonuses are special, and then there's everything else, jewelry included.

forced.
    PCMR EU.