Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ask Hawke

• dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Mulk, @Holmes and @Hawke - I've been doing some farming and the respawn on the nodes seems to, I say again, seems to be like this.

Once you harvest the node the respawn is fairly quick (5 minutes?) and after the second respawn once you harvest again, then the node just doesn't come back for a very long time (30 minutes as mentioned above?). I found it best to just look and grab as you move along in the world and to not worry to much about the respawn.

Racial Motif Books - very, very, very, very, very... did I say very? Very rare and tend to show up in the oddest places. Some folks do have all the luck and get quite a few early on, others, such as myself don't see them often or at all for quite a long time. I have yet to find one, I expect eventually I will. During beta I found one in a trunk sitting next to me in an Inn. I was there to listen to the Bard (Malukah) and just opened the trunk for the heck of it... surprise!
    The Sidekick Order
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @dolmen thanks for your input on this subject. It seems to be a pretty popular question, and rightfully so. A lot of the mechanics of this, seem to be tucked away in some deep dark corner in the developer studios.
  • Wedge
    Wedge
    ✭✭✭
    @murpf‌ I'm pretty sure the NB ultimate only affect incoming heals.
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am up and running this Saturday morning, bring on the questions! *rings a bell*
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    When are you going to stop bumping this thread?
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Teroh When someone reports this thread for being too helpful.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We love having so many helpful members like you, @Hawke‌, and are happy to see that you've been so active across the forums answering questions. However, as we have an entire forum for new player questions, a specific thread like this is a bit redundant, so we're going to go ahead and lock it.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.