Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry crafting: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Does it take work, yes.

Is it slow going, yes.

Do you REALLY want everything to be easy?

<snipped irrelevant stuff>

I've made my point, I know many agree with me, and a few agree with you. I'm out.

No, many of us disagree with you. This all said by a person who obviously does NOT have a life outside of ESO. To have time to be able to do writs on 26 characters every day with all the associated logistics, is much more than the majority of the players who play this game can do. Of course, if we all had that much time this system would be perfectly fine, but people like me this system pretty much rules me out of being able to craft any jewelry for my characters better than blue quality, I have about 10-20 hours a week to play ESO. I DO have a life outside of ESO, and I am sure a majority of players are closer to having the amount of time to play I do than what tmbrinks here has.

As far as the Golden vendor goes, we are talking crafted jewelry here, not the stuff available on the Golden. If i want to give all of my cp160+ alts purple jewelry it would cost me a bloody fortune to do so, and that is what is wrong with this system. I am forced to use drop sets for the jewelry on my characters because the crafted jewelry is so expensive to make as it is now.

When you get right down to it a ring is no better than my dagger or cuirass in the benefits we get, it is actually less benefit from a ring than any armor piece or weapon since we get armor value from armor and more damage from better weapons. The jewelry then gives us less benefit for many times the cost, which isn't right. A purple ring will cost you at least 50k gold minimum, a purple crafted weapon a mere fraction of that especially when you factor in any trait other than the 3 basic traits. This is simply wrong, this is a slight variation of risk vs reward, or actually cost vs benefit. Much higher cost with less benefit, lets see how long that would fly in any real or game economy.

Take work and be slow? I am fine with that, I dont want a handout, but the grains->platings idea really needs to be scrapped, let us get platings (esp fix the lack of ways to get zircon) from the same places grains drop now. I spent the slow time and work getting my crafter to lvl 50 and learning the 9 traits on both rings and necklaces, I should be able to reap the rewards for my hard work. But, alas, I am stuck making weak whit/green items for my alts and nothing better. Being a casual gamer i am lacking transmute crystals but most of the jewelry has traits that are ok for me anyways. Remove the PvP/trials/vet dungeon requirements, this is an MMO but we should not be forced to do PvP if we are a PvE player and PvP players shouldnt be forced to run trials/vet dungeons etc. This is a core part of the game, not some fluff or cosmetic attachment to it.

Thank you for the insult, saying I have no life. I have a full time job, I go out with friends. I have a life as well, everybody does, and what one person chooses to do with their free time is nobody's business but their own. Sorry if I don't exactly conform to your idealistic life.

But if you and Stitches want to continually insult people that disagree with your opinion, your point becomes lost. The 26 writs takes me about 90 minutes to do, and there are days, that that is all I do in the game, because it's an MMO and you have to grind something, let's be fair.

But, please, continue to insult me.

impliactions of chilishness, declared yourself the winner and now you try to high road us.

come on dude.

You wanna show us how easy it is to get all the platings we need, make a video.

I haven't declared myself the winner. I presented information, my opinion, you decided to not agree with my opinion, which is your right, but in doing so, continually insult, and now this other person has jumped in as well, saying I have "no life"

Platings are NOT easy to get, that's the point, it's meant to be a rare upgrade material, for people who want to spend the time, or gold, to get them. That is my point.

I have conceded that they could get rid of grains.

Decrease drop rates by about 50%, Increase cost back to 2,3,4, 8 like every other craft, and increase master writ values by 50%. This would bring it in line with all the other craft. But you casually decided to ignore that, and instead resulted to personal attacks.

Edit: perhaps I didn't say that in this thread, but one of the other 6 or 7 threads on the same thing (which I'm surprised ZoS hasn't combined yet) Yet the point stands.

I'm not responsible for another's opinion about you, but maybe I have been to harsh. I could have swore I saw you claimed some victory. tl:dr now tho. I didn't spot a concession though.

Look, I get what your saying about it maybe shouldn't be easy, but when all of a sudden we are getting mostly jewelry master writs and not much else, and not enough platings to do them all without grinding all day: the system IS broken.

I will agree that jewelry crafting writs are broken, there's not a doubt about that. (Pretty sure I said that at one point in this thread)

However, with blacksmithing, clothing, and woodworking, there was also about 2 years of time, where you didn't have the master writs as well as the need for upgrading, so there was some time for the market to settle. That didn't happen with jewelry, they were all introduced at the same time.

I don't really wanna wait 2 YEARS for them to fix this clusterf***

I don't think it'll take that long... but you have people who want to both upgrade jewelry and do writs, so prices will be higher... whereas a lot of people have their gear maxed out, particularly healers and tanks, who don't have to change as often

yeah, but I have big plans for my Psijic Villa. I wanna turn it into a crafting hall for my Guilds. I need writ voucers for that.

Been doing the same with my vouchers for the past year or so. I've only done 2 JC writs, one that was Epic that was worth over 100 vouchers (so it was only like 800g a voucher) and 1 over 400 vouchers (about 1k per voucher, mostly for the achievement). The rest, either sit on an alt, or I've started selling them for 15g a voucher, so I at least get something. I'm just under 1/2 way done with the jewelry stations, have all the other stations... it's been a long grind, and if the JC writs were cheap, I'd be doing them. a 50% increase to those, and I'd be happier with doing them.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure we're getting jewelry master writs instead of other crafting MW. I haven't gotten a decent non-jewelry master writ in aaaaages

maybe I'll do all but jewelry, turn all those in, then do jewelry...
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was a dumb implementation because jewelry was "special" simply because it could never before be crafted or improved. So they add jewelry crafting and improving but came up with this idiotic scheme to keep jewelry special even though there is nothing intrinsic in the 3 jewelry slots that deserves that it be kept as special.

I lost a lot of respect for the ESO development higher ups when this mess was allowed to go live and then for not being honest or strong enough to engage players in a discussion about all the justified anger.

The longer this stays like this the less respect I have for a team unwilling to admit and correct boneheaded mistakes.
    Edited by Iselin on October 15, 2018 11:18PM
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    It was a dumb implementation because jewelry was "special" simply because it could never before be crafted or improved. So they add jewelry crafting and improving but came up with this idiotic scheme to keep jewelry special even though there is nothing intrinsic in the 3 jewelry slots that deserves that it be kept as special.

I lost a lot of respect for the ESO development higher ups when this mess was allowed to go live and then for not being honest or strong enough to engage players in a discussion about all the justified anger.

The longer this stays like this the less respect I have for a team unwilling to admit and correct boneheaded mistakes.

I lost respect for them when they made you grind "radiant" junk quests just to get at the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild story quests. They're really screwing the pooch right now.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos is going to have to digure out how to give some sugar or people are just go in ng to get feed up with game. Im barely hanging on.

Just cant craft with all the load screens. I like to play not sit at load screens.

And trust me jewlery crafting is no better on 10 toons. I been playimg the whole time amd have 2. I repeat to fn chromium platings. And. And there just is not enough zinc platings to do the epic master writs either.

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jewelry crafting is an absolute disaster and I don't think ZOS know what to do about it.

On PS4, chromium platings sell for 100k plus each and people have had to refine so many raw mats to get them that the refined mats aren't worth anything because there are too many out there. I do daily writs on 8 characters, have about 11k refined mats (over 8k of these are platinum) and only 10 chromium platings to show for my effort.

I'll stick to buying my gold jewelry at guild stores, from people who have cashed in their AP at the Golden Vendor.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Jewelry crafting is an absolute disaster and I don't think ZOS know what to do about it.

On PS4, chromium platings sell for 100k plus each and people have had to refine so many raw mats to get them that the refined mats aren't worth anything because there are too many out there. I do daily writs on 8 characters, have about 11k refined mats (over 8k of these are platinum) and only 10 chromium platings to show for my effort.

I'll stick to buying my gold jewelry at guild stores, from people who have cashed in their AP at the Golden Vendor.

Yep, and where exactly does that leave those of us who hate PvP? A lot of us came for the Elder Scrolls. We wanna quest, not screw around killing other players.

As mentioned before, Jewelry Master Writs seem to be dominating the Master Writ drops and nobody can do them. As far as earning writ vouchers goes, it's just got a whole lot harder.
    Edited by stitchesofdooom on October 17, 2018 10:14AM
    PCMR EU.
  • Ajaxcat
    Ajaxcat
    ✭✭
    Malborn66 wrote: »
    Zircon production seems to be set at the same level as Chromium.

Chromium grains now turning up on Writs and Blacksmith Resource drops, Zircon is not.

This actually (whether intentionally or not) makes Zircon rarer than Chromium which bottlenecks the whole upgrade process.

Yes! I see that too! No Zircon but they give me a chromium. Personally I agree with some others on deconstruction as well, give me the plate not 1/10 of one. Zircon just seems silly rare right now.
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    the dust must be purged form the face of the aurbis, good bye dust and hello normal plattin drops, make the overall upgrade like this 2 terne plattin, 3 iridium plattin, 4 zircon zircon plattin and 8 chromium (like anything else)

but to make this work, remove the dust, make serparate nodes (not required, its recomended), release jewelry crafting so it is available for everyone

these 2 things are the most importand (1 thing is not that required)

here you go
    satisfyd now? i mean the psa discordpart isnt sending these things whitoud reasons xD
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is time for a war on grains!
    PCMR EU.
  • sola281
    sola281
    Sadly I see no changes in Jewelry Crafting in the patch notes. I've be master level in Jewelry for several months now and have only been able to craft 2 rings. I just can't find/get the materials to create anything beyond green. The price for materials is crazy. I've mined 300 pieces of platinum and have gotten 1 piece of plating. If any other crafting worked like this, crafting would be dead in ESO.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is time for a war on grains!
    sola281 wrote: »
    Sadly I see no changes in Jewelry Crafting in the patch notes. I've be master level in Jewelry for several months now and have only been able to craft 2 rings. I just can't find/get the materials to create anything beyond green. The price for materials is crazy. I've mined 300 pieces of platinum and have gotten 1 piece of plating. If any other crafting worked like this, crafting would be dead in ESO.

beautifully put. I have notcied fewer jewelry crafting master writs and more proper master wrots of other crafting skills... also fewer chromium grains from daily writs. Maybe it's just bad luck or maybe the tweaked one thing for the better and wrecked something else.
    PCMR EU.
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold platings are needed badly!!!
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »

so are purple :-/
    PCMR EU.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dust upgrading for platings are one thing. But why on earth the trait material also needs to be refined from dust in batches of ten? That’s really ridiculous.
    Edited by Feanor on October 26, 2018 9:48AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »

so are purple :-/
    Feanor wrote: »
    The dust upgrading for platings are one thing. But why on earth the trait material also needs to be refined from dust in batches of ten? That’s really ridiculous.

they just decided that jewelry should be the biggest pain in the backside imaginable and the only people that should have enough are those that are happy to grind endlessly
    PCMR EU.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say "platings are comically rare" but there's nothing funny about it.

Nobody can do even half the Jewelry Master Writs we get becuase there are just far too few platings.
    And why does deconstructing a piece of jewelry only return a single grain... if you're lucky? You should at least get a plating back.

STOP IT with the grains already. We need at the absolute least 10 times the platings we have to be able to do these GDMF Master Writs. Jewelry crafting is the absolute worst grind in any MMO that ever existed.

[Edit to remove demands]

...am I allowed to "strongly insist" that Zenimax fixes this system so that plating gathering becomes much more like other crafting skills?

Changes that need to be made:

*Deconstructed jewelry should return platings, not grains.
    *Purple and gold platings should be rewarded for completing jewelry writs.
    *Chance of purple platings/grains should be increaced when refining.
    *Ideally, pulverised trait stones and grains should be replaced with whole trait stones and platings.
    *Give us a Jewelry Hireling.
    *Increace the chance of non-jewelry Master Writs: we seem to be getting more jewelry MW than any of the others.
    *Increace the chance of swift jewelry drops.
    *Take the other jewelry trait drops out of PvP exclusivity.

They just need to make it so every colored piece of jewerly gives a grain. This would reduce a lot of the grind without dispensing of it entirely.
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I see it, gold jewelry is supposed to be rare, dropping from rank rewards from trials and such.
    If the platings were cheap, it would remove that source of gold for trial-goers.
    I'd say the system is mostly fine as is. If you want your gold necro ring, you gotta work or pay for it.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    preevious wrote: »
    As I see it, gold jewelry is supposed to be rare, dropping from rank rewards from trials and such.
    If the platings were cheap, it would remove that source of gold for trial-goers.
    I'd say the system is mostly fine as is. If you want your gold necro ring, you gotta work or pay for it.

How about gold weapons that drop from trials and are more important than jewelry? How do you reconcile that the lesser of the two pieces of equipment takes 5X the grind for improving and 10X for getting mats from deconstruction?

There's just no intelligent way to rationalize what they did with jewelry. It's just plain bad design creating a rarity unlike the rarity of all other crafted items just for the hell of it.

And BTW, it appears that you don't know that all trial gear is bound to you and can't be sold if you think it's a source of gold.
    Edited by Iselin on October 28, 2018 1:18PM
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

How about gold weapons that drop from trials and are more important than jewelry? How do you reconcile that the lesser of the two pieces of equipment takes 5X the grind for improving and 10X for getting mats from deconstruction?

There's just no intelligent way to rationalize what they did with jewelry. It's just plain bad design creating a rarity unlike the rarity of all other crafted items just for the hell of it.

And BTW, it appears that you don't know that all trial gear is bound to you and can't be sold if you think it's a source of gold.

those weapons are not sellable, so It's just not the same thing.
    And I was speaking of the reward, not the loot ..you can get overland sets as well, and those will be BoE.
    Edited by preevious on October 28, 2018 1:57PM
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    there's always that one elitest or greedy trader giving crap excuses as to why the system is somehow "fair".

If you're good enough to do vet trials and such you really don't need another edge over other players, and as for traders... your greed is disgusting.
    PCMR EU.
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's always that one elitest or greedy trader giving crap excuses as to why the system is somehow "fair".

If you're good enough to do vet trials and such you really don't need another edge over other players, and as for traders... your greed is disgusting.

Nice speech -_-.

I'm nowhere good enough to even think about vet trials, and I'm trading so I get enough gold to buy motifs .. plain and simple.

Yet, I think the system is fair, even if that means I would have to farm like crazy to get top-notch stuff ..

Why is there always a player talking about "greeeeedy traders" and "evilitists players" is beyond me...
    They are basically doing the same thing you do : playing a game as they see fit .. as long as they are not spoiling the fun of others players, that's fine with me.
    So, cut the judgemental crap and go play, will you? And don't sprain your ankle getting off such a high horse...

Edited by preevious on October 29, 2018 4:42PM
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys don't seem to realize that ALL crafting used to be like this. Sure, it's a simple thing to upgrade all weapons and armor to gold, but that wasn't always the case. There used to be no gold drops in the game so all mats had to be gotten from refining mats and the only way to get Kuta was rng while you were fighting everyone else for the spawns. The only reason things are easier now is because the game has been running for almost 5 years and people have accumulated thousands of mats. One of the main reasons that writs were even put in the game was to get some of the rare mats out of the game.

The guild that I was in had most of the world first dungeons and trials and even we weren't decked out in gold gear.

Just imagine starting the game from scratch and not being able to buy ANY mats. How long would it take you to gold out anything?

Jewelry crafting seems impossible now because it's new and everyone is looking for the same mats to upgrade their own equipment. In a year or so, jewelry mats will be as common as everything else.

Nobody was meant to gold out all their jewelry and do the best writs right after jewelry crafting launched.
    Edited by Vuron on October 29, 2018 4:43PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice speech -_-.

I'm nowhere good enough to even think about vet trials, and I'm trading so I get enough gold to buy motifs .. plain and simple.

Yet, I think the system is fair, even if that means I would have to farm like crazy to get top-notch stuff ..

Why is there always a player talking about "greeeeedy traders" and "evilitists players" is beyond me...
    They are basically doing the same thing you do : playing a game as they see fit .. as long as they are not spoiling the fun of others players, that's fine with me.
    So, cut the judgemental crap and go play, will you? And don't sprain your ankle getting off such a high horse...

forget top notch. forget gold. since when is blue and purple jewelry rare and difficult to get??? greens, blues, purple jeelry is NOT rare. so why is it so rare to craft? and before you say /just deconstruct your jewelry drops - it takes me on average about 20 pieces of jewelry to get enough grains for a single. plating. it takes multiple platings to upgrade crafted (or even dropped) jewelry. this is not even remotely on par.

( and I'm not even getting into furniture and how much the rarity of platings negatively affects THAT)
    Edited by Linaleah on October 29, 2018 9:22PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »

You guys don't seem to realize that ALL crafting used to be like this. Sure, it's a simple thing to upgrade all weapons and armor to gold, but that wasn't always the case. There used to be no gold drops in the game so all mats had to be gotten from refining mats and the only way to get Kuta was rng while you were fighting everyone else for the spawns. The only reason things are easier now is because the game has been running for almost 5 years and people have accumulated thousands of mats. One of the main reasons that writs were even put in the game was to get some of the rare mats out of the game.

The guild that I was in had most of the world first dungeons and trials and even we weren't decked out in gold gear.

Just imagine starting the game from scratch and not being able to buy ANY mats. How long would it take you to gold out anything?

Jewelry crafting seems impossible now because it's new and everyone is looking for the same mats to upgrade their own equipment. In a year or so, jewelry mats will be as common as everything else.

Nobody was meant to gold out all their jewelry and do the best writs right after jewelry crafting launched.

no, the reason crafting is easier now, becasue unlike before - you can now farm max level mats in any and every zone instead of just few select ones. so the materials are not as rare, because we don't have to keep fighting for them anymore, NOT becasue the game is older.

notice how cheap basic crafting metals are for jewelry? why do you think is that? I'll tell you - jewelry nodes are NOT rare. the bottleneck is in upgrade materials. and that bottleneck will remain for as long as we have grain system no matter howl long the game is around.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭

Nice speech -_-.

I don't think it's unfair to call out greed and elitism when it's so obvious
    PCMR EU.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say "platings are comically rare" but there's nothing funny about it.

Nobody can do even half the Jewelry Master Writs we get becuase there are just far too few platings.
    And why does deconstructing a piece of jewelry only return a single grain... if you're lucky? You should at least get a plating back.

STOP IT with the grains already. We need at the absolute least 10 times the platings we have to be able to do these GDMF Master Writs. Jewelry crafting is the absolute worst grind in any MMO that ever existed.

[Edit to remove demands]

...am I allowed to "strongly insist" that Zenimax fixes this system so that plating gathering becomes much more like other crafting skills?

Changes that need to be made:

*Deconstructed jewelry should return platings, not grains.
    *Purple and gold platings should be rewarded for completing jewelry writs.
    *Chance of purple platings/grains should be increaced when refining.
    *Ideally, pulverised trait stones and grains should be replaced with whole trait stones and platings.
    *Give us a Jewelry Hireling.
    *Increace the chance of non-jewelry Master Writs: we seem to be getting more jewelry MW than any of the others.
    *Increace the chance of swift jewelry drops.
    *Take the other jewelry trait drops out of PvP exclusivity.

I agree i have more gold writs then i have space to hold them and i am maxed on bank and storage space. I cannot afford to make them, i haved made a few but quickly ran out of mats. You cant sell them cause no one is buying them. Im at a loss too.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree with OP. current one is fine as it is.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting is just another grind that has been added with no real carrot to make it worthwhile. There isn't much point adding content to a game if it isn't any fun to actually do or use it.
    I've hidden your signature.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    lokulin wrote: »
    Jewelry crafting is just another grind that has been added with no real carrot to make it worthwhile. There isn't much point adding content to a game if it isn't any fun to actually do or use it.
    Ramber wrote: »
    I agree i have more gold writs then i have space to hold them and i am maxed on bank and storage space. I cannot afford to make them, i haved made a few but quickly ran out of mats. You cant sell them cause no one is buying them. Im at a loss too.

cheers for the support guys
    PCMR EU.