Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Savage Strength passive not working.

Ertthewolf
Ertthewolf
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MikaS @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA

Here is a video showing that the 10k resistance that the Savage Strength passive adds is not actually reducing any damage.

You can see I take 1131 and 1212 damage from light attacks before, and after transforming even tho it shows in my tool tip that I have 10k more resistance. That's 15% damage reduction that we aren't getting....

I think when it was moved from the ultimate with Wolf Hunter, to the passive it must have bugged it out.

This is on Xbox. Please look at this and fix asap. I also included a forum where others are talking about it as well.

Thanks!

Here is link to one drive video showing results
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoH1HCoRyD31hD2NGdlrIEz5-sj-

Here is forum link. Scroll down a bit to read.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393796/werewolf-theorycrafting-pvp/p27
Edited by Ertthewolf on September 2, 2018 10:28PM
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, tested and confirmed. My light attacks hit him for the same damage while he was both in and out of wolf. He tried VMA but never struggled this hard to survive since his first ever run. And he’s a Flawless Conquerer!
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, tested and confirmed. My light attacks hit him for the same damage while he was both in and out of wolf. He tried VMA but never struggled this hard to survive since his first ever run. And he’s a Flawless Conquerer!

Yeah, I was wondering why I was getting hit so hard after the update. Please look at this Zenimax. On console we tend to have a very long wait for fixes.
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. It’s going be like silver leash with the weapon damage passive going be moved till next dlc update. Even though we said that light and heavy attack on werewolves were weak before now they fix it. Let’s see if a bug like a passive could get fix or they had to go through procedures of is going bug something else and having to contact Sony and Microsoft on updates.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. It’s going be like silver leash with the weapon damage passive going be moved till next dlc update. Even though we said that light and heavy attack on werewolves were weak before now they fix it. Let’s see if a bug like a passive could get fix or they had to go through procedures of is going bug something else and having to contact Sony and Microsoft on updates.

Most likely we won´t see a fix today, next week would be more realistic to expect a fix :)
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Most likely we won´t see a fix today, next week would be more realistic to expect a fix :)

I hope so....Waiting on console is rough with the certification lol
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we get a dev response to know this is getting looked at?
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Console or PC.... it takes forever to get anything fixed.... if they fix it at all. I believe they just don’t know how the game was made so they don’t know how to fix it.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    Console or PC.... it takes forever to get anything fixed.... if they fix it at all. I believe they just don’t know how the game was made so they don’t know how to fix it.

@Zeromaz It's all platforms. There is several forums going on about it.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No by the time it's fixed for us console players the next dlc will be coming out along with werewolfs nerfs also probably we on console will never get to see how a build might have worked with the current werewolf meta i suspect by the time we get it fixed on ps4 it will all be in the murkmire dlc along with a nerf to sets that do bleed damage and any other nerfs people think of complaining about before murkmire it's going to be month's before we see a fix
    Edited by Jake1576 on September 4, 2018 5:57AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

No by the time it's fixed for us console players the next dlc will be coming out along with werewolfs nerfs also probably we on console will never get to see how a build might have worked with the current werewolf meta i suspect by the time we get it fixed on ps4 it will all be in the murkmire dlc along with a nerf to sets that do bleed damage and any other nerfs people think of complaining about before murkmire it's going to be month's before we see a fix

I continue to see all conspiracies about werewolfs getting nerfed in Murkmire, and all of these claims comes without any substances aside from "speculations". So far on PC/EU I see no such thing as a "werewolf meta", neither for PvE or PvP. The amount of werewolfs has increased sure, but not as much as you might think......
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah now i see 3/day vs 1 per day vs 50 helicopter builds :trollface:@Qbiken
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah now i see 3/day vs 1 per day vs 50 helicopter builds :trollface:@Qbiken

When I don´t play werewolf it´s Spin2Win all day :smirk:
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently in another forum about this same issue, one of the class reps said they would pass it along. So we may get a fix sooner than expected.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

I continue to see all conspiracies about werewolfs getting nerfed in Murkmire, and all of these claims comes without any substances aside from "speculations". So far on PC/EU I see no such thing as a "werewolf meta", neither for PvE or PvP. The amount of werewolfs has increased sure, but not as much as you might think......

I agree @Qbiken. Besides our werewolf PvP zergs that we've ran for 3 years, there is only one other that we see. This was all before Wolf Hunter.

Don't get me wrong, it's very strong in 1v1 or very small 1vx with a healer. But it was before Wolf Hunter if you built it right. Now it feels more in line and capable to use in situations then before.

Once this armor bug is fixed then we can really see what it does.

• sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CrazyWolf712 Link the forum. We could see it? I’m interested to see.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We should have a fix for this issue in the next update. Thanks for the information, everyone!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should have a fix for this issue in the next update. Thanks for the information, everyone!

Next update as in Murkmire or next week with maintenance??
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Murkmire.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Murkmire.

Wow...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Murkmire.

Wow...

Wolfhunter update was aptly named, I guess...

• Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Murkmire.

Lmao
    Edited by Jake1576 on September 5, 2018 10:03PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Murkmire.

Wow.....
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, skill experience bars broken, most one piece sets broken, werewolf passives broken.

What was this patch for? I am usually very patient, but this is just silly. Some severe bug fixing needs to happen and soon. With every update, more things are getting broken. How many more updates until the game becomes completely broken?

I would hate for that to happen, I love this game.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭

Murkmire.

that when we'll get that missing skill point back too? glad I didn't bother dusting off WW now :(
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭

Murkmire.

Wait, so two months from now? For a simple mix up of a few lines of code? This should be a hot fix issue. Not something that waits for a major update. I bet if evasion wasn't giving dodge chance, or shields weren't actually giving damage protection this would be fixed already.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Murkmire.

A speedy fix for something so broken as per usual zos, gj. /sarcasm

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Murkmire.

A speedy fix for something so broken as per usual zos, gj. /sarcasm

We waited 2+ years for a pack leader fix, only two months for the possible savage strength fix!? Thats over 12x faster!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will be banned if I comment how I really feel. All I can do at this point is

lol