The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Savage Strength passive not working.

• Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »
    They took the Xbox NA servers down in the middle of the night a couple days ago. I can't find any info on what they patched but the Savage Strength passive is still broken. On the other hand I haven't seen that bug where Pack Leader werewolves would sometimes spawn an extra direwolf since. XP

It's still broken on PC as well. They don't have any patches for this week, so if they get it fixed next week on PC, console can expect a possible fix 3 weeks from now. In the mean time I have been just working around it by using TK or Chudan in our dungeon runs instead of a dps set.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Welp....Not until Murkmire. PTS notes.

Werewolf
    Devour: Different Werewolves can now devour the same corpse.
    Savage Strength: Fixed an issue where this passive ability was not actually increasing your Spell and Physical Resistance.
    Werewolf Transformation: Fixed an issue where the transformation from this ability and its morphs was being removed from you if you zoned into a new area.
    Pack Leader (morph): Fixed an issue where using a Heavy Attack against an enemy would not cause your Direwolves to target that enemy.
    Edited by Ertthewolf on September 17, 2018 8:32PM
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone please post in new thread I linked. It's directed towards the current pts. We gotta push the issue to make sure this doesn't get missed! The pts notes claim its fixed, but it's still not reducing damage properly.