Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.3

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    what happend with making Rune cage doggeable? that was said on ESO live

Still planning on making this change, it just isn't in this patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    n3grdym3mhal.jpg

[*]Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.
    [*]Ideal Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.

[/list]

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel - Care to explain? As per my understanding, the set as of now deals damage / second with whatever count of stack is active. With this change, is it going to be 1 sec on, 1 sec off and then continue? So the Damage tooltip will be kinda xxx dmg/ 2 second?

It just prevents you from building up more than one stack per second, which was happening with the Blood Moon set's light attack speed bonus (in particular this is a nerf to those crazy 70k werewolf parses we were seeing).
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire teaser sounds more like the original Bleakrock Beta + . Could it be that the Murkmire DLC will be a full Alliance sized map for a DLC? My luck can't be that good.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kindly advise us as well which Sorc class skills are next on Mr. Wrobel‘s list of upcoming „adjustments“. I need to decide whether I’m playing my Stamina Warden and Stam Templar next. Thank you!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, so Relequeen has a 1 sec cool down and drops off after 5 sec… so instead of max 20 stacks it’s max 5? Well you just made your latest trial fall off quick, because another stam set needs to be nerfed :-1:
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Are you going to give us back our old Crystal Frag then?
    The big selling point of Rune Cage was it working against dodge roll. This feature made the ability much more attractive than the obvious Flame Reach replacement all Sorc’s we’re forced to use for on demand CC. If you make this change to Rune Cage most people are going back to Reach. At least with Reach you can use it on a CC immune player, do damage and apply a dot.

Right now on any stam class I can roll dodge for extended periods against groups of players. Rune Cage currently is an excellent counter to this play-style almost all stam medium armor players use.

Just revert the change to crystal frag already.
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    General

Teleport abilities, such as Bolt Escape or Shadow Image, can no longer be cast before the Battleground match has started.
    Fixed an issue where Light Attack weaving was not working correctly with some weapon types.

Does this mean weaving now works with imbued weapon ? (have to try !) <3

Ty for adding stuff to the plunder skulls ... sticks are ... well, sticks only. :D
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removing power sigils is certainly one of the best changes in this patch. :)

Also I have a question about one of the new houses, Hunter's Glade. Is it going to be purchasable for gold, like Hakkvild's High Hall, or is it another time-limited exclusive?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What about fixing it so that it can be broken free of reliably and so that the animation isn't delayed?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf to duroks and cyrodiils ward? pls

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We lack permissions to enter Sunless Hollow
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please quickfix it
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno We are unable to test the murkmire quest, because we lack permission to enter the sunless hollow Ma9eUTU.png
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on July 30, 2018 4:25PM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Natas013 wrote: »
    Wait, so Relequeen has a 1 sec cool down and drops off after 5 sec… so instead of max 20 stacks it’s max 5? Well you just made your latest trial fall off quick, because another stam set needs to be nerfed :-1:

@Natas013

On normal builds, you can't light attack more than once per second. Therefore the 1-second cooldown is largely irrelevant.

It only affects users of the Blood Moon set who can light attack more than once per second.

I just did a quick test and had 62% uptime of 20 stacks of Relequen on a normal stamsorc build.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    World

Werewolf
    Pack Leader: Fixed an issue where it was possible to have more than two direwolves active at the same time.

Ty !

For those who wonder what the bug looked like, here´s a picture (9 doggos)
    [img][/img]RJho5k3.jpg

OMFG SO CUTE :heart:
    Gimme these puppies :love:
  • KhajiitHasSkooma
    KhajiitHasSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    I honestly don't know how the combat team spends their days.

Probably playing video games other than ESO.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... the Magden buffs this patch will consist of a 3% heal buff to an ability useless to magdens and an orientation bug fix for our nerfed into oblivion spammable... well, I guess it’s a start... but hey, I guess we should just be greatful that we didn’t get another playstyle destroying nerf this patch
    Edited by _Ahala_ on July 30, 2018 4:45PM
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    So... the Magden buffs this patch will consist of a 3% heal buff to an ability useless to magdens and an orientation bug fix for our nerfed into oblivion spammable... well, I guess it’s a start... but hey, I guess we should just be greatful that we didn’t get another playstyle destroying nerf this patch

100% that makes me sad but I will still continue to play it for the RP side of frost mage that I really enjoy a lot.

Hopefully, it will be buff next patch....
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is anything will be done regarding high mmr chars on bgs, or we still have to q for hour to get match?
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    So solar barrage remains nerfed....

RIP any chance of magplar being competitive DD next patch..

I think solar barrage is the least of a magplar DD's worries. In order for them to become competitive again they would need to see a big buff to jabs as well as a nerf to both the Maelstrom Bow and Endless Hail.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ding-*** the sigils gone, the imba sigil the op sigil!!
    Edited by kookster on July 30, 2018 5:05PM
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no proper Sloads rework?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we not make sloads only trigger from direct damage or maybe heavy attacks only and not from everything. It still will proc way too easy. As soon as you have somekind of dot on you it will proc.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we make Siege Shield purge at least one already placed siege ground effect?
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    All I see is 95% PvE related fixes. No surprise.
    To be fair, 95% of the game = PvE related content.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #RIPMAGDEN
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno pls notice and let the Dev team know that making rune cage dodgeable is the worst solution because what makes it overperforming is the utilization with ice comet (an skill undodgeable)....
    The best solution would make frags stun like it was in the past... No one asked for that nerf...

Making rune cage dodgeable will not solve the problem whatsoever.
    Edited by Vesper_BR on July 30, 2018 6:24PM
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Race balancing in over a year, no increase to Transmute Crystals cap at 200, no buff to Alchemy nodes in overland zones to help with the exorbitantly high prices of Regents in traders on console (80,000g for a Corn Flower stack), no changes to Nighblade to address their DPS dominating all other choices in PVE, Rune Cage still broke, StamDK and Stamplar still bad, no real Quality of Life improvement (same arcane Guild Traders, no search function, no bulk Alchemy crafting, etc).
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭

Hi @ManDraKE 2 other classes have unblockable undodgeable CC, quit crying and L2P plox. thx. As a crippled mDK I've never died 1v1 to a sorc because of rune cage, what's your issue???
    Edited by helios777 on July 30, 2018 6:20PM
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are listening, so far so good. But we were promised a lot wit Summerset. This time I wait until after the promises are delivered to renew the sub.