Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.3

• ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helios777 wrote: »
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    what happend with making Rune cage doggeable? that was said on ESO live

Hi @ManDraKE 2 other classes have unblockable undodgeable CC, quit crying and L2P plox. thx. As a crippled mDK I've never died 1v1 to a sorc because of rune cage, what's your issue???

I just asked to gina what happend with the changes ANNOUNCED in ESO Live.

But thanks for your unwanted biased opinion...

let-me-just-type-that-up-on-my-invisible-typewriter.jpg
  • RGD
    RGD
    ✭✭✭
    No Rune Prison balance changes? guys... it's not difficult and it needs to happen to make PvP bearable for anyone who isn't a Sorcerer.
    Edited by RGD on July 30, 2018 6:35PM
    XB1 GT: RGD
    Xbox One - EU
    Ebonheart Pact
    CP: 810+
    Stamina Dragonknight DD/Tank [Ishak Pasha]
    Magicka Nightblade DD [Córvo]

#DeleteCrownCrates
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dodgeable Rune Cage is solely a buff to certain stamina builds, and pretty much nothing everyone else.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jewelry Crafting
    • Added Jewelry Crafting materials to some Blacksmithing resource nodes; you will now occasionally find a single unit of Dust on a Blacksmithing node.
      • If the Blacksmithing node's material is based on your character level, then so is the Dust you'll find on it. If the Blacksmithing node's material is based on your Blacksmithing passive rank, then the Dust you find will be based on your Jewelry Crafting passive rank.
    • Significantly reduced the amount of Boosters needed to improve the quality of Jewelry.
      • At maximum rank of Plating Expertise, it now takes only a single piece of Terne to go from white to green, and it takes only 4 units of Chromium to go from purple to gold.
    • Reduced the number of Platings required to craft Jewelry Crafting furniture recipes.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, was this a copy/paste error? Weren't these changes added in last week's patch already?
  • RGD
    RGD
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Dodgeable Rune Cage is solely a buff to certain stamina builds, and pretty much nothing everyone else.

I think it needs to be more than dodgeable... perhaps have it break off automatically when you take X amount of damage or something along those lines. Or heck, nerf it more than that and give the stun back to Crystal Frags, much preferred that over this Rune Prison BS.
    Xbox One - EU
    Ebonheart Pact

#DeleteCrownCrates
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the witches furniture packs. Just one thing looks amiss. The lean-to in the pack is clearly the Giants lean-to...

qFie8NV.jpg

I would have expected something more like this (minus the improbably attractive looking witch)...

Btzbfb7.jpg

or perhaps a skin tent like the one the friendly old hag Alyxe has in Grahtwood.
    PC EU
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOD BLESS the sigil being removed from TDM.

Now, instead of allocating resources to working on and creating previews for upcoming - upcoming DLC (murkmire), why don't you dedicate an entire patch cycle to FIXING YOUR GAME?

Without ANY balance issues taken into consideration, combat is in the WORSE state it's seen since the release of the game. The sprint bugs, knockback bugs, sliding, delayed CC's, ultimate disappearing (looking at YOU, dawnbreaker), light attacks not weaving properly after/before channels (jabs primarily), abilities not functioning whatsoever in lag (server upgrade necessary), cloak suppressing DoT damage, potions continually not activating despite numerous button presses (issue related to the GCD; take potions off the GCD like you did with synergies and this will instantly be fixed), and the list goes on.

If wolfhunter goes live and most of these bugs are still here, that'll be it for my time on ESO. Very sad to say, but the lack of developer communication with the playerbase in tandem with the current state of the game is no longer acceptable.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • steussy
    steussy
    ✭✭✭

Still planning on making this change, it just isn't in this patch.

Then the damage done after after being broken or not should be returned. This almost makes the skill useless again.
    Edited by steussy on July 30, 2018 7:56PM
  • Fantasmagor
    Fantasmagor
    Soul Shriven
    Battlegrounds
    ]Sigils of Power in Deathmatch game modes have been disabled.

Awesome!!!
  • Gallagher563
    Gallagher563
    ✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    n3grdym3mhal.jpg

[*]Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.
    [*]Ideal Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.

[/list]

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel - Care to explain? As per my understanding, the set as of now deals damage / second with whatever count of stack is active. With this change, is it going to be 1 sec on, 1 sec off and then continue? So the Damage tooltip will be kinda xxx dmg/ 2 second?

I believe this is in direct response to the Blood Moon set and means werewolves can't build stacks supper fast with increased attack speed.
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭

Still planning on making this change, it just isn't in this patch.

this is what bothers pvp players soo much

you guys will hot fix minor things nobody is complaining about like the fall damage glitch with hotfixes. but things that actually have the community in a uproar has to wait till the next patch. why? its not rocket science. make the skill dodgeable. this solves the issue flat out.

Im about ready to quit this game. the combat team really doesn’t know what thier doing
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great changes regarding furniture recipes and such. Also like the changes to the witches event. Larger variety of rewards, less of the same stuff over and over.

However, once thing remains, now that clam alchemy ingredients are in Tel Var bags, they should be in the daily alchemy craft writ rewards bags too. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of restocking the wardrobes in Traitor's Vault. Must have missed it. *Goes back to re-read*
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• RGD
    RGD
    ✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »

Now, instead of allocating resources to working on and creating previews for upcoming - upcoming DLC (murkmire), why don't you dedicate an entire patch cycle to FIXING YOUR GAME?

Without ANY balance issues taken into consideration, combat is in the WORSE state it's seen since the release of the game. The sprint bugs, knockback bugs, sliding, delayed CC's, ultimate disappearing (looking at YOU, dawnbreaker), light attacks not weaving properly after/before channels (jabs primarily), abilities not functioning whatsoever in lag (server upgrade necessary), cloak suppressing DoT damage, potions continually not activating despite numerous button presses (issue related to the GCD; take potions off the GCD like you did with synergies and this will instantly be fixed), and the list goes on.

If wolfhunter goes live and most of these bugs are still here, that'll be it for my time on ESO. Very sad to say, but the lack of developer communication with the playerbase in tandem with the current state of the game is no longer acceptable.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I'm getting real tired of ZOS fixing the most irrelevant bugs in the game, like obscure quest glitches or texture glitches, but refusing to acknowledge and fix the biggest most frustrating and almost game-breaking bugs. Because of all the glitches paired with busted sets like Sloads and extremely busted classes/abilities like Sorcs with Rune Prison... it's getting real hard to defend this game and much easier to criticize it.

For example, there's a glitch (on Xbox, dunno if it's anywhere else) on a quest in Stonefalls where you obtain Guar Harnesses and put them on Guars, however... the deceased Guars that you need to interact with are there... they're just... invisible. If this bug is known to ZOS, I guarantee that this will be fixed first, and not any of the, arguably, more important things you mentioned, which is a real shame.
    Edited by RGD on July 30, 2018 8:40PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Ebonheart Pact

#DeleteCrownCrates
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the balance direction is not in the way I personally would have liked it but overall very good patch.

Well done ZOS team.
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    Last set of balance changes will be next week, you know how it goes people.
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Siege Shield: This ability and its morphs now reduce the damage you take from siege attacks by 50%, originally 35%."

You realize this buffs Ball Groups right?

They're usually the only one who run this abilities, Randoms can't have dedicated people running it.

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Good day, any plans to change or modify the prices on skill Respec? It is nearly a perfect QOL change but the price needs to be lowered or be based per skill or something.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hi @ManDraKE 2 other classes have unblockable undodgeable CC, quit crying and L2P plox. thx. As a crippled mDK I've never died 1v1 to a sorc because of rune cage, what's your issue???

2 other classes can't time 20k worth of burst from 41m.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Warden and Templar? DK absolutely can with HA/Stone Giant/Take Flight. It's not efficient and hardly ever works but it absolutely exists and 10/10 worth it for the luls.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just here to say that Moon Hunter fix is not working.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RGD wrote: »

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I'm getting real tired of ZOS fixing the most irrelevant bugs in the game, like obscure quest glitches or texture glitches, but refusing to acknowledge and fix the biggest most frustrating and almost game-breaking bugs. Because of all the glitches paired with busted sets like Sloads and extremely busted classes/abilities like Sorcs with Rune Prison... it's getting real hard to defend this game and much easier to criticize it.

For example, there's a glitch (on Xbox, dunno if it's anywhere else) on a quest in Stonefalls where you obtain Guar Harnesses and put them on Guars, however... the deceased Guars that you need to interact with are there... they're just... invisible. If this bug is known to ZOS, I guarantee that this will be fixed first, and not any of the, arguably, more important things you mentioned, which is a real shame.

Yep its truly infuriating. It is understandable that the non combat bugs get fixed so much faster, because they are easier to locate/reproduce. However, the complete lack of communication on MAJOR GAMEBREAKING COMBAT BUGS is completely uncharacteristic of mmo's, and is something I haven't seen to such an extent in any other titles.

Zenimax, how many employees do you have with the job title "community representative"? Because I know of at least two, and they dont post on the forums more than once or twice weekly, and these posts are usually related to crown store issues. These employees PRIMARY FUNCTION should be to read bug reports, discern what needs to be passed on to the developers (primarily combat bugs), and then respond to the bug reports with a simple "we've passed this on" or "we are aware of this". If the playerbase could just have their CONCERNS AKNOWLEDGED, there would be so much less outrage at bugs going unfixed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭

In the sulfur pools. Ive submitted reports on this quest many times because i couldnt complete it. And yup it turns out that the dead guars tou pick up the harness from are invisible, so technically if you know what you are doing it can be completed but most newer players wont know better.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

I think it needs to be more than dodgeable... perhaps have it break off automatically when you take X amount of damage or something along those lines. Or heck, nerf it more than that and give the stun back to Crystal Frags, much preferred that over this Rune Prison BS.

Honestly... it's the range. I think frags should be the long range CC (has counterplay) and streak the short range unblockable/undodgable CC (with risk to the sorc and has defensive utility). Defensive Rune is good the way it is. Rune Cage can be... something else entirely.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like that’s it then for balancing. There must be something in the code or development pipeline that prohibits timely adjustments. Oh well. Guess I’ll just stay in autopilot (daily writs) till the next next DLC hits. What a colossal waste of money and time (mine) this game has turned out to be.
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.

Short qeustion.

-> (5 items) Your Light and Heavy attacks apply a stack of harmful winds to your target for 5 seconds. Harmful winds deal 378 Physical Damage every 1 second. Each stack increases the damage by 189 Physical Damage. 20 stacks max.

With this change (1 second cooldown) on the set there is only a maximum of 5 stacks possible. I'm wrong? What is this fix? There is no idea before and behind of this fix. It is the same as reduce dmg by 75%, why not this?
    Edited by Taonnor on July 30, 2018 10:54PM
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    g43a4nqmffni.jpg

k8lxi2gjmyat.png
    Jewelry Crafting
    • Significantly reduced the amount of Boosters needed to improve the quality of Jewelry.
      • At maximum rank of Plating Expertise, it now takes only a single piece of Terne to go from white to green, and it takes only 4 units of Chromium to go from purple to gold.

@ZOS_GinaBruno No changes to "Green to blue, and blue to purple"?
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your questions have brought this wamasu poo down upon our heads.
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Warden and Templar? DK absolutely can with HA/Stone Giant/Take Flight. It's not efficient and hardly ever works but it absolutely exists and 10/10 worth it for the luls.

JFYI this dk combo you are talking about can be blocked.... And more... Dk fossilize combo with leap can be blocked if u cc break fast enough because dragon leap have a traveling time. Most of the time is better to burn your opponent health and dragon leap for the stun and finish him with your power lash, not the contrary... Most of the time people break free and block you leap resulting in a very weak combo....

Trust me when I say that dks can't burst people down like sorcs using fossilize...
    If a dk specs to do high burst damage they are very squishy too, different from sorcs, that have another shield and more mobility.
    Edited by Vesper_BR on July 30, 2018 11:09PM
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Wrobel

When you do another class balance pass, please fix the damage of Templar's Solar Barrage. I want my Templar dps back, and that would be a good step in the right direction.. ;(