The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Update 19 Unofficial Housing Feedback Thread

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for creating this thread, @Aliyavana! Passed it along to the team to keep an eye on.
Zos is keeping an eye on this thread for feedback so I recommend you live feedback on the new homes and furnishings here. Please follow this format as follows
  • What are your opinions on the new homes?
  • Which of these homes do you plan to get if any?
  • What did the new homes do right that you would like to see repeated in future homes?
  • Is there any items you see in the dlc that you wish were furnishings?

Edited by Aliyavana on July 11, 2018 8:25AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
      So for me, the psjiic home is amazing and is everything I wanted for a altmer home. Its on its own island and is a castle with a throne room, guest rooms, and even a pool behind the throne room! this home is better than the princely dawnlight home in my opinion but that might be because I prefer altmeri architecture.
      The hircine home is nice and is a blank slate home which I want a type of but I want a blank slate home that has a natural skyline so I am going to have to pass on this one. I really would like blank slate homes of all varieties so that I can build at will. A blank slate home with summerset or vvardenfell vegetation would be amazing. Also still waiting on a dwemer homestead (preferably in vvardenfell wink wink)
    • What did the new homes do right that you would like to see repeated in future homes?
      Pools and throne rooms are always a good thing to have! The hircine home like the coldharbour surreal home is great for building but I would like a clean slate home for building with a natural skyline in the future. The atmosphere in both of the current clean slate homes is niche and is undesirable for building a city that isn't daedric. Something like creating 9 separate homes that mimics each of the provinces on nirn would be VERY amazing for building and wouldn't be as limiting as the current selection of clean slate home options. Maybe lore for these homes would be that fa-na-tuit has started selling homes to brave adventerers as seeing as he already has a arena that mimics nirn, the clockwork city, and mephalas realm. Atleast by this option we wouldn't be as restricted into building on the geography that nirn provides and zenimax could get very creative with these homes.
    • Is there any items you see in the dlc that you wish were furnishings?
      For me, I really wish that these plants were obtainable ingame in these vibrant shades of color b4ouydxtgz1c.pngYhSlpHX.jpg Currently it seems the only obtainable variant is by purchasing the new hircine home but those flowers are not as beautiful as the one I posted above.

qwtvhbspvztg.png
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 11, 2018 8:25AM
  • crystal_coppolab14_ESO
    What are your opinions on the new homes?
    I LOVE the Psijic House. I mean I think it's completely awesome. I really wish I had waited a few days to buy the grotto house to see this posted and visit.
    Which of these homes do you plan to get if any?
    It depends on how you're able to buy it. They have too many crown exclusives. It would be nice to be able to buy this with gold, especially with the recent houses that just came out. Could we also see another 50% off crown sale? That would be great too.
    Is there any items you see in the dlc that you wish were furnishings?
    I'll have to get back to you on this.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The furnished Grand Psijic Villa does not come with enough furnishings to justify the purchase. It's a beautiful home but I would recommend buying the unfurnished version and save some crowns.
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    The furnished Grand Psijic Villa does not come with enough furnishings to justify the purchase. It's a beautiful home but I would recommend buying the unfurnished version and save some crowns.

Agree completely. It doesn't even come with the beautiful glass sconces or the epic quality brazier. Also, the numerous empty and unmovable bookshelves is a downer too since there is no good way to fill them without buying rows of books in the crown store. I love the large wooden bookshelves in one of the front rooms but that wouldn't be the room I would want to make the library.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really not sure why they called it Grand Psijic Villa, there is nothing Psijic about it compared to their lovely tower. I like the outside but the building itself disappointed me with it being a copy of the Alinor Palace. I like the idea of the pool at the back but feel the water is to shallow.

As for the Wolf home, it's very different but I'd like to see some new building options before deciding on that one. Lovely area but difficult to build in there with the options currently available to us.

Not sure I'll purchase either of them to be honest, need to spend more time looking. Anyone have any good build ideas for these?

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic home looks nice on the surface, but disappoints in many ways on a closer look.

First of all, don't kid me with these huge mansions. This place is huge, huge, HUGE. It comes with 400 slots used already furnished, and still it looks all empty. No way I'm going to remotely decorate it to my liking with 700 slots. Just like other huge houses like the Grotto and the Dawnpalace, this will be an empty husk with no life under the item slot limit.

Secondly, what a disappointment, this isn't a psijic home. I wanted a Psijic tower in the same style as the Ceporah tower, to go with the Psijic furnishing recipes we can buy. This is an Alinor/Summerset style house, just like the other Alinor/Summerset houses we already have. The Psijic furniture will look completely out of place in there, and this is another large reason for me to not be interested in this house.

Guess I'll save my crowns yet another time. Pity they didn't use the opportunity to make a real Psijic mage's tower in Aertaeum instead of just a Summerset lookalike that's even far too humongous to even decorate properly.

Edited by Carbonised on July 10, 2018 6:53AM
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respectfully disagree, @Carbonised.

The Villa is, absolutely, gargantuan. But I am not of the opinion that every nook and cranny needs to be jam packed with clutter in every situation.
    In Tell Galen? Sure. You've got a comparatively small house with a 700 limit, I've got knick knacks and clutter all over the place, not to mention all the mushrooms and vines growing everywhere. I wanted it to look and feel like a proper Telvanni tower, filled with treasures and experiments and artifacts.

The Villa, however, would be diminished by that approach. I find I to be ideal for a much grander, more spacious approach to decorating. With the exception of the suites and the two tower rooms, the large halls and galleries would be literally impossible to fill with clutter, even with an item limit of 2000.
    Instead, they make for great opportunities to showcase statues, or create a visual focal point made more significant by the space around it. Paintings, trophies, achievement furnishings, all these are enhanced by giving them the appropriate space to be situated.

I suppose my point is that not every house looks better when filled to the brim with clutter. The Villa gives me an opportunity to shift some of the cool items that feel cramped in my Tel Galen, give them the space and attention they deserve, and free up slots in my tower to add even more clutter and character.

In the end, you are correct. The Villa will never be able to be filled in the way you suggest. I would argue that it shouldn't be, and should instead be decorated in a way that complements it's nature, instead of trying to make it something it isn't.
    But that's just my 2¢.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Earrindo And I respectfully disagree with that. I look for homes that look like homes, and lived in, not oversized manors with a couple statues and no life. You're right, I'm not the kind of person who slaps some undaunted trophies all over the walls in some empty rooms and call it a house.
    That's not even mentioning the fact that they call it a "Psijic" house while it looks nothing like the Psijic architecture we have in the game, the Ceporah tower and the furniture, but is instead simply a copy/paste of the Alinor palace.

Enjoy your house though, I'm guessing 18k Crowns furnished or so.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceporah tower is a single asset, not a tile set. We were never going to get a house that looks like ceporah tower, and I never expected one as soon as they datamined the tower as a single, massive mesh.

As for being lived in, I'm content with agreeing to disagree. Some of my houses, I want looking lived in. Some, I prefer to be clean and spacious. There are different kinds of "lived in" for me, and from my experience, it keeps decorating fun and dynamic.

I just want to reiterate that I don't think you're wrong about anything regarding the Villa. I am simply remarking that I appreciate it for what it is, not what is lacking.
    I can simultaneously be frustrated with some of ZoS's choices regarding housing, and also appreciate the things they've done that I enjoy.

For me the Villa is more a museum and gallery than a house. Not everyone will feel that way, which is as it should be.
    And yes, I am sure it will be 18k plus, which sucks but I foresee many, many hours of enjoyment decorating it, which makes it worthwhile to me, as an individual.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not spend crowns on the Hircine's Glade home, or whatever the name is, but gold maybe. It is very similar to the Coldharbour Surreal Estate in that it is mostly an empty flat space. I like that it has different lighting, but that lighting is not an appealing color to me. I may spend gold on it for a forest to play around in or the gimmick of permanent werewolf form someday.

The Grand Psijic Villa has an amazing exterior. I just love it. It strikes all the right notes of Altmer architecture that is similar to Greek and seems like a place a deity may live in.
    I don't like the giant church house in this place though. It's FAR too huge and empty with ceilings ridiculously tall even for Altmer. The most ostentatious pompous Altmer would even look at it and say "I finally know what too tall means".
    This is supposed to be a home. It doesn't feel at all like a home. It needs more smaller rooms or just a smaller house in general. They should have looked at the Linchal Grand Manor for inspiration because the house size there is more manageable. This could have been a "group home" with multiple floors and room or a smaller building for just "the Psijic Ritemaster" and it would have been much better.
    Again, I love the exterior but the interior is just overwhelming and boring, which is one weird combination.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on July 10, 2018 11:43AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    The Psijic home looks nice on the surface, but disappoints in many ways on a closer look.

First of all, don't kid me with these huge mansions. This place is huge, huge, HUGE. It comes with 400 slots used already furnished, and still it looks all empty. No way I'm going to remotely decorate it to my liking with 700 slots. Just like other huge houses like the Grotto and the Dawnpalace, this will be an empty husk with no life under the item slot limit.

Secondly, what a disappointment, this isn't a psijic home. I wanted a Psijic tower in the same style as the Ceporah tower, to go with the Psijic furnishing recipes we can buy. This is an Alinor/Summerset style house, just like the other Alinor/Summerset houses we already have. The Psijic furniture will look completely out of place in there, and this is another large reason for me to not be interested in this house.

Guess I'll save my crowns yet another time. Pity they didn't use the opportunity to make a real Psijic mage's tower in Aertaeum instead of just a Summerset lookalike that's even far too humongous to even decorate properly.

1) All of Artaeum is Altmer/Summerset architecture except the base and publicly accessible interior of the Ceporah Tower because that was not built by the Psijics. It was there before them and they just used it.
    They don't know how to recreate it and wouldn't want to anyway.

I actually honestly don't know why the Ceporah Tower looks the way it does other than some developer said "let's make it look alien" and nobody disagreed enough.

2) It would be better for you to get an apartment inside the Ceporah Tower then because that is supposed to be a unique building so there isn't another option.

3) I actually do not like the Ceporah Tower architecture. It doesn't seem mystical to me. It seems like the Sloads may have made it because it is very reminiscent of coral and underwater landscapes and even has "water bubble lights".
    I think they really designed that tower wrong.

I still hate the interior building of the Grand Psijic Villa even if I love the exterior, but only because it is huge and empty. It would be much better if divided into multiple smaller spaces or just a generally smaller building on the island.
    It would have been great if they copied the Inn from Alinor where our little Golden Gryphon Garret is at. That place feels "homey" and nice and possible to build with.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on July 10, 2018 11:40AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am exicted for werewolf house parties. Did you see you can remain in form in that house as long as you like!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1) All of Artaeum is Altmer/Summerset architecture except the base and publicly accessible interior of the Ceporah Tower because that was not built by the Psijics. It was there before them and they just used it.
    They don't know how to recreate it and wouldn't want to anyway.

I actually honestly don't know why the Ceporah Tower looks the way it does other than some developer said "let's make it look alien" and nobody disagreed enough.

2) It would be better for you to get an apartment inside the Ceporah Tower then because that is supposed to be a unique building so there isn't another option.

3) I actually do not like the Ceporah Tower architecture. It doesn't seem mystical to me. It seems like the Sloads may have made it because it is very reminiscent of coral and underwater landscapes and even has "water bubble lights".
    I think they really designed that tower wrong.

I still hate the interior building of the Grand Psijic Villa even if I love the exterior, but only because it is huge and empty. It would be much better if divided into multiple smaller spaces or just a generally smaller building on the island.
    It would have been great if they copied the Inn from Alinor where our little Golden Gryphon Garret is at. That place feels "homey" and nice and possible to build with.

It doesn't look like a home because it is merely a copy/pasta from the Alinor palace in Summerset.

I'd have been happy with a medium sized apartment inside the Ceporah tower.

I like the Ceporah tower look, and quite frankly it's more mystical and magical that what is clearly just the Alinor palace placed in a forest on top of a small island.

Anywho, my hopes for a real mage's/Psijic home didn't turn out as I wanted, at least I still have my Tel Galen and Clockwork Observatory, so no harm no foul.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for creating this thread, @Aliyavana! Passed it along to the team to keep an eye on.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely love that patch of woodland. Such a pity it's going to be in a $100 dollar house.

PC EU
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    I just hope that the hunter's glade doesn't become a limited time house like Tel Galen.
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
      So for me, the psjiic home is amazing and is everything I wanted for a altmer home. Its on its own island and is a castle with a throne room, guest rooms, and even a pool behind the throne room! this home is better than the princely dawnlight home in my opinion but that might be because I prefer altmeri architecture.
      The hircine home is nice and is a blank slate home which I want a type of. I really would like blank slate homes of all varieties so that I can build at will. A blank slate home with summerset or vvardenfell vegetation would be amazing. Also still waiting on a dwemer homestead (preferably in vvardenfell wink wink)

Hircine's Hunters Glade is the house I have been saving for. No houses lately have caught my eye but this home in a small pocket of oblivion in Hircine's Realm is glorious. Add in a statue of hircine and boom I'm all in.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love both homes. One item to note. but you can not maintain Werewolf form in Hircines indefinitely as indicated. I
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you find any bugs while checking the new homes ? (I added this question, feel free to add this question to the OP post, yes it is possible that there will be bugs):
    Yes.
    1)There is a base cost to travel to the new homes, which is 146 gold(if level 50).
    There is no free travel to the new homes, please fix it.
    It is not fair that one must pay in order to travel to his home, what makes the new homes any different ?
    2)The white moon in Hunter’s Glade is blurred! please fix the texture of the moon :D

I really like the Grand Psijic Villa.
    The combination of both good looking outside environment and good interior(great looking throne hall+4 good smaller rooms) makes this home unique and very appealing.
    Please add the following to the Psijic home:
    1) A watch tower in which it is possible to climb and watch the surroundings of the home.
    2) Additional exterior floor area - currently the exterior doesn't have enough area with floor. This could prove difficult if the player wants to hold large guild events, such as: RP event, dueling event etc.

Hunter’s Glade is not exactly complete and I don't like it.
    The negative aspects of the home:
    1) The interior is rather small.
    2) The white moon is blurred! please fix the texture of the moon :D
    3) There is only one floor in the glade area and not a single fixed building.
    I can understand that it serves as open platform to build a home from the ground up but it is simply too clean, even as furnished(which barely adds anything).
    It would be less boring if you could add more to the glade area, such as: tower, some platforms, flying creatures in the sky etc.

The positive aspects of the home:
    1) The glade is very large and it can serve as a building platform for players who wish to build their home from the ground up.
    2) The glade's open space can perfectly serve for big events, such as: guild RP, dueling etc.
    3) The glade's sky is filled with great looking stars and huge white moon(only issue is that the moon is blurred!).

I own Grand Topal Hideaway so I may not purchase any home, but if I were to buy any, I would go with the Psijic home, it is pretty decent.

Is there any items you see in the dlc that you wish were furnishings?
    None.
    Edited by Universe on July 10, 2018 3:29PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Carbonised on July 10, 2018 3:42PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I have a bug to report: It appears that the orientation of dummies, assistants, pets, and mounts have been flipped on the PTS.

Example 1: notice the orientation of my 3 assistants and the monkey on Live vs. PTS; the assistants have their backs turned towards me and the monkey is facing away from the banana on the PTS.
    Live: Screenshot_20180710_102316.png
    PTS: Screenshot_20180710_095650.png

Example 2: notice the orientation the mounts and pets on Live vs. PTS; on Live, they are facing towards the pathway, on the PTS, they've turned their backs to the pathway.
    Live: Screenshot_20180710_102256.png
    PTS: Screenshot_20180710_095659.png

Example 3: this bug affect target dummies as well; Live vs. PTS screenshots:
    Live: Screenshot_20180710_102305.png
    PTS: Screenshot_20180710_095710.png
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope that the hunter's glade doesn't become a limited time house like Tel Galen.

And I hope that it does. Having something limited and exclusive is one of the reasons I even buy them. Clearly ZOS knows this as well; if you participated in a survey they sent a while back, it was very clear that they were gauging things exactly like that from people who buy crown store items.
    Edited by dimensional on July 10, 2018 4:12PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I hope that it does. Having something limited and exclusive is one of the reasons I even buy them. Clearly ZOS knows this as well; if you participated in a survey they sent a while back, it was very clear that they were gauging things exactly like that from people who buy crown store items.

And speaking of that survey, I and about 214 other responders here on the forum disagree with the approach that basically caters to envy and exclusiveness. There's always that other side of the coin.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nohpcayon26k.png
    General
    • Added a new Housing Permission called "Limited Visitor". Limited Visitors cannot adjust your lights or other adjustable furnishings.

Thats cool. Maybe some of the "social" guilds im in regain access rights now ;)

More slots please?
  • BreakdownX98
    BreakdownX98
    ✭✭

However for some due to life circumstances getting hold of these houses in the past was not possible. I understand how nice it is to have something other don't, but for people getting in the game and they see a house like tel galen and then see they can't buy it is rather disappointing. Also on wolfhunter's DLC page the Hunter's Glade looks like it will not be crown exclusive, but probably an achievement will have to be done to buy it with gold.
    Edited by BreakdownX98 on July 10, 2018 4:57PM
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And speaking of that survey, I and about 214 other responders here on the forum disagree with the approach that basically caters to envy and exclusiveness. There's always that other side of the coin.

The other side of the coin isn't making them money, though. It's a foregone conclusion the exclusive, limited, high-margin items like these drive a vast percentage of microtransactions in games.
    Edited by dimensional on July 10, 2018 5:01PM
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so, official response I guess.

Grand Psijic Villa:
    Gorgeous area, really a treat to wander around in. Expansive grounds, lots of levels. Can occasionally be a bit unnecessarily circuitous... I had thought I explored every inch, but as I was placing some items, I realized I hadnt seen a whole quay area to the left of the manor, and shortly after I discovered another one to the right!
    The interior is lovely. I unfortunately have to confess to being somewhat disappointed that we cant reach the upper part of any of the towers. A little platform or balcony or something would be nice, but it isnt the end of the world.
    Overall it is a nice, functional layout. The doors make a nice barrier between the suites and the hall. There are lots of lovely nooks and crannies to display things, and of course so much glorious light.

Hunter's Glade:
    Somewhat odd entrance...I like the idea, clearly we can use the entrance area as a kind of normal house, with the glade itself being a kind of yard or something.
    But it feels odd. I get a real disconnect with Hircine's aesthetic. Maybe the dungeon feels the same, I havent checked it out yet. On the one hand, we have a dense forest with rivers, ledges, etc. On the other, it is some kind of horrifying abattoir sacrificial altar area.
    I like the idea, but the execution focuses, in my eyes, too much on the gruesome aspects of Hircine, and abandons the more feral, natural elements. Maybe it's just the lighting, I am unsure. I just know I am not really sold, much as I was hoping to be.

Grand Psijic Villa: Yes, a thousand times yes. If it is reasonably priced, I will get it on the EU side as well.
    Hunter's Glade: No, unless the evil stuff is toned down, or the lighting made to be less dingy.

What would you change about the new homes?
    Grand Psijic Villa:
    I have only two pain points on the villa.
    First: The ruined pillars. These are the worst. All I can say is that clearly intact assets exist for these colonnades. Please consider swapping the ruined arcs out for intact ones. I promise it will not look less legit if the columns are all in one piece.
    The other major ruined bit that bothers me is the doorway to the room with the pool inside, behind the thrones. Why is half that archway ruined? And not even nicely ruined, it looks improbably perched, the broken column and such. It just looks bad and is totally unnecessary, especially for the interior!

Second: The interior textures. There are many buildings in Alinor that make use of a wood paneling on the lower part of the wall and on doorways. Please consider adding this wood paneling to the interior. I love white marble as much as the next Altmer, but a bit more wood inside would really make it feel less sterile and more cozy.

Hunter's Glade:
    The blood moon, while apropos, is absurdly huge. Like, why does it take up half the sky? Please consider making it the same size as Masser, but a deep dark red.
    The lighting...it is just super dingy. I dont know how this could be fixed, but it is not flattering and it definitely doesnt make the glade appealing. It makes everything look excessively brown and washed out.

Overall, I like the Psijic Villa a lot. There are a couple things, as mentioned, I would love to see addressed, especially with how much it is likely to cost. But generally, its a gorgeous house. Very well done!
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic Vila will be mine, something to spend those stored up crowns on.

On a side note: If you purchase it, you get the exclamation point showing something new in collections but it does not show up in collections either as owned or not yet collected, at least that I could see. I wanted to change the name and take a screenshot.

edit: I purchased the furnished version on the PTS.
    Edited by Casdha on July 10, 2018 5:29PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• xcalibur007
    xcalibur007
    ✭✭
    Overall, I like the Grand Psijic Villa, but there are things that I don't like about it.

What I like about it:
    It is absolutely gorgeous, I like Summerset architecture.
    You get an island to your self and a lot of space.
    Throne room, a pool inside and outside, docks

What I was disappointed by:
    It's called Psijic, so I thought it would look similar to the Ceporah tower textures. Somewhat disappointed that it's not. They could have just made this house located near the main summerset island instead of Arteum and rename it something else.
    I don't like the broken ruins outside and some broken inside also.
    The house itself doesn't feel like a home, it feels more like a public building. I wish that they would add a couple more rooms on the ground floor and some on the second floor. They could also add a basement/dungeon, and balcony on the outside.

I already have the Linchal Grand Manor as my main house. I may get this but I'm not really excited about it and won't be disappointed if I miss buying it.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    I love the place, I thought Erstwhile would be by last and only notable, but this place is almost making me sorry I have Alinor townhouse, I wish I had waited!

Portal to my own private island in Artaeum ? Yes please!
    I LOVE the waterfalls and lotus ponds as well as well placed suites in the rear. The windows in the two front rooms are AMAZING, they are so high and the ceilings though the entire house beautiful. Love the inlaid bookcases and display cases. The main hall is just a stunner, perfect for that large standing Azura statue imo, and the indoor pool in the back is so inviting! Outside we have the multiple stairways down to the ocean that you can swim around in, along with at least 2 good size ponds full of lotus (also lots of swimming spots) with well placed stone paths that let you meander around the many waterfalls with well placed Alinor style tents.

If I have to pass on this I will unhappy, I just wish it was at least 1000 item slots.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".