Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fang Lair and Scalecaller Motifs Now Available

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aelendil wrote: »
    Crown store is back up but the motifs seems to be gone.

Gone from dungeons and inventory also?
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

That would be terrible if they took it from inventory
  • Ghost12584
    And do we still have no word on what’s going on on zos’s end?
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

i still have the broken fang lair motif book in inventory and i still appear to 'know' scalecaller, fwiw.
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost12584 wrote: »
    And do we still have no word on what’s going on on zos’s end?

Why, after reading this thread, would you assume that there is anyone who knows what's going on over there?
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what you get for putting them in the crown store the same day you release them in game. Kind of a slap in the face to people who actually worked to learn the mechanics of these on hard mode and have been patiently waiting for months for the opportunity to farm and perhaps make a little coin or get a well deserved jump on a new outfit.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on June 27, 2018 6:02PM
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we will not have same issues tomorrow with Tsaesci motif.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried to reset the router to fix it?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, has anyone consumed a ingame-dropped page? Are they broken as well, or is it just the paid books?
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's going to trigger so many people.. "we added those motifs!" but is the game playable or nah? Zos should really consider how big pvp is in this game and should do some maintenance...

PS4-NA
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropped motifs can be consumed with no issues.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    Fang Lair and Scalecaller Bugged Motifs Now Available!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is what you get for putting them in the crown store the same day you release them in game. Kind of a slap in the face to people who actually worked to learn the mechanics of these on hard mode and have been patiently waiting for months for the opportunity to farm and perhaps make a little coin.

Unbelievable!. This is more than kinda a slap in face.
    We wait 37? days for something that should have been live already, no communication from ZoS on why, but a Crown Store issue and we have had 3 responses in a few hours.
    If I had ethics like this at my job I would be fired... Sad..... :(
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this going to be a regular thing (motifs being released in-game and Crown Store simultaneously)? :smile:

I only ask as from a personal perspective it takes the fun out of it :/
    Edited by Cazzy on June 27, 2018 5:44PM
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Have you tried to reset the router to fix it?

And disable all add-ons
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best MMO 3 years in a row.
    PC EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally :) I had quite a few master writs with those styles.

Yes, I unfortunately just found that out. Do my writs every few weeks and have a Fang Lair style in my quests now.

I am wondering if the issue is with Fang Lair is also with the in game drops or just the crown store version.
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    This might be the greatest thread to grace these forums in at least 3 years.

You know what the best part is? Any other time I would have been one of the first people to buy both motifs from the store....but since I already wasn’t feeling like my monetary contributions mattered....Well, I guess PvP being essentially unplayable was good for something after all
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5000?? Each? The styles look terrible. Just wait 6 months like me and they’ll be 15k gold each.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Is this going to be a regular thing (motifs being released in-game and Crown Store simultaneously)? :smile:

I only ask as from a personal perspective it takes the fun out of it :/

It seems so. Below I linked what has probably been the better threads on the subject. Note that Zos has not replied to any of them.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5258785#Comment_5258785
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417249/the-artificial-delay-of-the-dragon-bones-motifs-for-crown-store-marketing#latest
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/414463/when-are-we-going-to-get-the-dragon-bones-motifs#latest
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    @idk

Thx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove several unneeded posts pushing down more helpful and informative posts. Happy to hear dropped motifs are able to be consumed without issue. We understand this can be an upsetting time for many, but please refrain from posting content only meant to bash or flame. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to prevent derailing the thread.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove several unneeded posts pushing down more helpful and informative posts. Happy to hear dropped motifs are able to be consumed without issue. We understand this can be an upsetting time for many, but please refrain from posting content only meant to bash or flame. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to prevent derailing the thread.

That’s a shame. I thought my question about what we could do, as people who pay for the service that is this game, was a constructive question.
    Edited by davidj8291 on June 27, 2018 6:24PM
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s obvious we want this game to succeed as much as you do, and the care and dedication you guys give the Crown store is so great and diligent that you guys could have the best game on the market if it was given to other areas.
    I’d like to know how we can help get that level of dedication given to other areas, like Cyrodiil. It’s impressive how quickly you guys jumped on the Crown store issue here, just trying to get that speed translated to other areas. :smile:
  • Ghost12584
    Hello everyone,

So what are you doing about the motifs purchased in the crown store or whether or not you’ll be placing them back in for a limited time?
    Edited by Ghost12584 on June 27, 2018 6:28PM
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I was wondering why it wasn’t in the store
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, we're going to be turning off the Crown Store in a few moments while we continue to investigate what's causing this.

You're investigating since 3 hours already.
    Can we get information when we can start safely farming and using these motifs?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    I hope we will not have same issues tomorrow with Tsaesci motif.
    We already double checked that and it's not affected.

Ghost12584 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

So what are you doing about the motifs purchased in the crown store or whether or not you’ll be placing them back in for a limited time?
    We'll be putting these motifs back in the Crown Store after we push out a fix, which likely won't be until the next incremental patch (it's not something that can be hotfixed).

As far as the in-game drops, we're currently confirming if these have similar issues or if anything needs to be done. Stay tuned...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've been taken out of the crown store for now
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"