The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fang Lair and Scalecaller Motifs Now Available

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakaisl wrote: »
    Is it fixed yet?

It was noted in the last patch notes which is what the updated OP here stated.
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Is it fixed yet?

They stated it would be fixed on the 16th of July, mine still doesn't work.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it fixed yet?

Have you read the patch notes? I suggest checking them out. They have the complete information you are seeking. I would post the information for you but would have to double check them to make sure I got the wording right.
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Is it fixed yet?

Have you read the patch notes? I suggest checking them out. They have the complete information you are seeking. I would post the information for you but would have to double check them to make sure I got the wording right.

Ah my bad, this is what Gina wrote: "no action is required on your part. Currently, this is scheduled to occur during the week of July 16 for all platforms."

So I guess it will be fixed during tomorrows maintenance :).
    Edited by lakaisl on July 16, 2018 5:38PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lakaisl

This is what Gina wrote as well. She wrote this last week. Again, helps to read the patch notes.
    Fixed Issue where the Fang Lair Style Book was not granting the Fang Lair Style or Fang Lair Style Master Achievement.
    Note: Those that were affected by this bug will be fixed in the near future.

Edit: this was from last weeks patch notes and it very specifically answers your question. In other words, while I thank you for posting such information. I am very well aware of the status since I have kept up with it. What I quoted is the latest and greatest information Gina has provided.
    Edited by idk on July 16, 2018 5:44PM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it fixed yet?

Ah my bad, this is what Gina wrote: "no action is required on your part. Currently, this is scheduled to occur during the week of July 16 for all platforms."

So I guess it will be fixed during tomorrows maintenance :).

here's hoping.
  • Mica-Tempes
    The fix has worked.
  • LuxanQualta
    LuxanQualta
    ✭✭✭
    Fix worked for me as well.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here. /dancedunmer :smile: