The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fang Lair and Scalecaller Motifs Now Available

• Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Release ilambris and shadorend style already ;) Stop teasing us with the few weapons in the outfit station ;)
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fix for Motif Bugs...."Shortly"
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also problems with Fang lair. Used the gold motif book - which has remained in my inventory. However, the motif hasn’t taken and it it cannot be used.

Scalecaller seems ok though.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The drop setup would imply that you think that people actually run scalecaller on vet hm....
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    The drop setup would imply that you think that people actually run scalecaller on vet hm....

I mean, they do. Maybe not a great idea for pugs but get a group of friends together and it’s a good time.

Especially if you grab the shield synergy because you can troll the petrified person by breaking him out right before the poison hits.
  • LuxanQualta
    LuxanQualta
    ✭✭✭
    Also purchased both motifs. Fang Lair is broken. I got a chain of messages that the motif was learned, but the book remained and I can't craft with it or use it on an outfit station. So there went 5000 crowns. The other worked just fine.

And for grins I did the usual things like a cold reboot of the game with addons/plugins disabled and no joy.

Am glad to hear that this is being looked into and hope it is fixed soon.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did someone test learning fang lair before scalecaller? And if yes, did it work? Again, if yes, did it unlock fang lair or by chance scalecaller? If the first, can you learn scalecaller afterwards?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, we're going to be turning off the Crown Store in a few moments while we continue to investigate what's causing this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • megnin
    megnin
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that it took only 16 minutes to respond to the first report of an issue affecting a Crown Store item.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbelievable. We got a 5-week delay in the in-game availability of this motif... for this?

ROTFL
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    couldn't find this thread before, so i made one in tech support and got referred here.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf pack leader is also broken and purchased in the crown store. But you know 2 years isn’t quite enough time.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t worry Zo$. We expected this. This is just how things go apparently with this company.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time you have a game-obtainable motif to sell, please release it with the rest of the updated content as your customers want so we may beta test your crown product properly, huh?
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gigasax wrote: »
    at least they are available in the crown store, so we dont have to wait till the next major update for a fix xD

this is really sad... because its so true. and sad.
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we know what they respond quickly to. Crown Store. Maybe if they realized that PvP is also money for them through subscriptions, they’d pay it the same attention and work on fixing it within the same day. As said before, the response time for this is hilariously fast.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have people tested whether they are indeed dropping in game correctly and are learnable from that source?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdylan2013 wrote: »
    If only pvp bugs got this much attention

"Were going to take down cyrodiil shortly" lol
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fang Lair veteran dungeon, first boss keeps resetting. Can you move some devs from the crown store to the bugfixing department? Thank you...
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

The Fang Lair and Scalecaller Crafting Motifs are now available, and there are two ways to obtain them. You can either defeat the last boss in the Fang Lair and Scalecaller dungeons for a chance at the Motif pages (or a guaranteed chance from Veteran Hard Mode!), or purchase the full Motif directly from the Crown Store.

Can you please tell us, are the chances the same in normal mode and veteran mode (without HM) ?
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, we're going to be turning off the Crown Store in a few moments while we continue to investigate what's causing this.

can turn off the crownstore to fix it but wont turn off the game to fix its issues after weve already paid for it >_>
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a few comments that were off topic and were starting to derail the thread. Please keep future comments on topic. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K i do not know what the problem is but on my side i did learn the motifs Fang lair, created 3 outfits on different characters and crafted a lv 1 robe and well as a staff.

I am on PC, NA

I do not know why i could but seems on that one i was one very very lucky

Hope it will be working very very soon for all :)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic, same poop different day.
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Ghost12584
    So they take the motifs out of the crown store but say nothing as to whether or not they will be placing them back in. Priceless.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone, please farm these motifs. This company certainly does not deserve for us to buy them with crowns. It’s not like that money we give them will go to a better supported server.

I had half considered buying them when they were announced but since pvp has been broken and my list of bug reports go unanswered I will definitely just farm them. Man I hate pve but I hate giving people money when I’m dissatisfied even more.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes.

Anyone know if it's safe to farm the regular way? I don't need more bugged achievements thanks to DB dungeons, thanks. :/
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you try to run the dungeon on a warden to get the motif instead, this is what you get:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404130/first-boss-fang-lair-bugged/p1
    That one's been known for more than a month now, but something tells me the crown store problem will be fixed faster?
    Edited by Cage_Lizardman on June 27, 2018 4:30PM
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Store is back up but the new Motifs are removed, rip
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Aelendil
    Aelendil
    ✭✭
    Crown store is back up but the motifs seems to be gone.
    Server: EU
    Guild: Het Vreemdelingen Legioen
    Account Name: @arieblom
    Characters: Aelendil Lv50 Nightblade, Temael Lv50 Templar, Sorcael Lv50 Sorcerer, Wardael Lv50 Warden