The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• squidprojectb14_ESO
    When one faction routinely has twice to thrice the population, it is only natural that the other two would leave each other alone to fight said faction. Don't treat this like it's shameful because it isn't.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When one faction routinely has twice to thrice the population, it is only natural that the other two would leave each other alone to fight said faction. Don't treat this like it's shameful because it isn't.

Of course it’s not, i said i enjoyed it..he made it seem like DC did it themselves
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    You can really tell losing last campaign has ad feeling some type of way

yeah salt that's all they feel right now
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I have to say, seeing 24+ IOTE zerglings look for the 3rd member of our trio at Brindle lumbermill gave me a good laugh. Can't let the CP200 we brought in vet pvp for the first time get away!

UcJ1Tsj.jpg

Said nightblade marked one of our nightblades, and you know how nightblades are.

And no one has forgotten last summer. Or who you are, or who you ran with, or their group size.

Spoon still loves you!!

P.S. This is us, at ASH about 60 seconds later, fighting the DC group we were looking for at Brindle. https://youtu.be/uaqk7OrrXBk We are equal to DC guild group numbers during our normal playtime hours.

Good fight at FARE later though DC, that was hella fun.

i can list every one of those names right off the bat bad redaction man
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    Annnnnnnd..... DC overnights the map, again.

And then gate camps AD all morning. lol

No whining, boys and girls, when it happens to you. :neutral:

Are you going to ignore the last week of ad camping everyone and having almost perma emp?

Sounds like ad is whining when the thing they have been doing all week finally happens to them

Also dc capped during prime time bashu and pugs de throned

Oh *** he teamed up with EP to fight AD, it was funny watching blues and reds work together to fight AD..i never once believed this to be a thing till i saw it

I don’t mind it i actually enjoyed it but don’t be acting like dc did anything themselves

As for whining isn’t that all you guys do? Hell when dc was overnighting they cried that AD took everything during prime time

I don’t like pvdoor, i refuse to do it..but this is my 3rd campaign, first DC did it when overnighting then EP the next campaign..soo why is everyone complaining when literally all the alliances do it

Actually dc did most of it themselves my group of 6 pushed ad all the way down to black boot while being outnumbered the whole time and then fought off both ep and ad before getting de emped
    And we didn’t need 3 bars to do it lol

That’s cuz the main group was fighting EP lol you only fought the stragglers..you didn’t fight EP till AD got wiped, you were buddy buddy no point in denying it

you do realize the only reason I got de emped was because there was like 20 ep pushing bleaks/ales right?

i not denying that ep pushed alessia and bm at first but then they stopped and pushed dc

also if the "main force" was fighting ep how were you guys 1 bar because we were fighting at least 20 ad.

maybe you are just a bit angry you got spinned to win :)

• midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you going to ignore the last week of ad camping everyone and having almost perma emp?

Sounds like ad is whining when the thing they have been doing all week finally happens to them

Oh *** he teamed up with EP to fight AD, it was funny watching blues and reds work together to fight AD..i never once believed this to be a thing till i saw it

I don’t mind it i actually enjoyed it but don’t be acting like dc did anything themselves

As for whining isn’t that all you guys do? Hell when dc was overnighting they cried that AD took everything during prime time

I don’t like pvdoor, i refuse to do it..but this is my 3rd campaign, first DC did it when overnighting then EP the next campaign..soo why is everyone complaining when literally all the alliances do it

Actually dc did most of it themselves my group of 6 pushed ad all the way down to black boot while being outnumbered the whole time and then fought off both ep and ad before getting de emped

That’s cuz the main group was fighting EP lol you only fought the stragglers..you didn’t fight EP till AD got wiped, you were buddy buddy no point in denying it

you do realize the only reason I got de emped was because there was like 20 ep pushing bleaks/ales right?

i not denying that ep pushed alessia and bm at first but then they stopped and pushed dc

also if the "main force" was fighting ep how were you guys 1 bar because we were fighting at least 20 ad.

Nah it sounds about right, if you were fighting their main force you would be outnumbered 50 to 1. You were only fighting AD's "small man" group.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re talking about a different time then..when Bashu dethroned AD is what I’m talking about..there wasn’t even 20 AD in aless and that’s where we decided to fight..knowing once it was gone we’d be pvdoored by the buddy system hypocrites
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭

i can list every one of those names right off the bat bad redaction man

Spoon is no man.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Templar AD BWB

I mean if you're gonna talk in 3rd person, stay consistent with your own lore.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Templar AD BWB

I mean if you're gonna talk in 3rd person, stay consistent with your own lore.

Spoon added Argonian just for you. <3
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    RE Sloads:
    Yea I know its dumb. As a NB I dont die a lot from it but I can see why people would. I see NB folk (mostly AD because thats who comes rushing in) that I had never lost to before, getting kills on me but Who am I to complain? I can hit you with a 10+k snipe which is just as messed up. A dragon leap can wreck me for that much and so can a dawnbreaker. The Sorc double ticking explosion to unstealth my can is just as bad. Sloads procing off itself is a bit much for sure. Its like Viper back before it was shelved by zos nerf. It's just the new reason to be mad. There are so many classes that have so many cruel realities to share like subterranean followed by..whatever I am stuck and dead. I don't think sload users are weak, they are just using what they want to. They will get tired of it. Most people are using it saying it's to punish the weak that are using it on the other side. AD thinks EP is using it everywhere and Dc and EP think AD is, it's just the "now" kill counter enhancer. Michael DC am takes are cause they are mostly Aussies. I agree its the only time after prime time that AD isnt in 1 to 2 bar leads for pop. I am not complaining cause I cant get 100+ kills unless they are storming with 40+. We have had (EP) some good battles between aless and BRK as the numbers get bigger, and bigger, until the sheer volume of AD just overwhelms. I see 3 types of folks in Cyro-1)-You are new, it's all new and fun and you get frustrated but not really mad because you dont judge the game the same. 2) you have the guys that have played for 6 months and they think they are good enough that they shouldn't die and every death is a F*!&@^ BS death. Everything is a sign of why the other faction sucks like pv-dooring, sloads (name your proc set) or whatever. The ability to keep yourself from getting Aggro-ed is gone and you rage quit to another server or complain so much that you convince your sub concious that it's BS and maybe its time for fortnite or something else for "a break." These are your true rage whisperers who will tell anyone who will listen how you cheat, macro, or exploit. 3) you have seen this so many times in the years and years you have been in here that nothing really affects you including hate whispers and its actually a welcomed distraction. If you accuse me of cheating I thank you. It is a compliment. If you sload me good for you. You get seasoned enough and you'll know why people hate you. Group 3 actually gets to the point of trying to perfect builds and wrecking in small groups because of the perceived shame of running in more than groups of 5. (like that is a real thing.) I'll end by saying again, just respawn, run a mile, and keep trying to remember it's not real and you aren't being judged. There is no life reward for not pv-dooring and wearing proc sets. Still love you Ad friends, feel sorry for you DC cause your sotha life is even worse than EP. Dont love you yet though, not until I create a DC stam blade to start a whole new life as a traitor again. It may be time....
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    feel sorry for you DC cause your sotha life is even worse than EP. Dont love you yet though, not until I create a DC stam blade to start a whole new life as a traitor again. It may be time....
    TM went on DC Thursday night with a 12 person group and the low pop bonus active. Almost 550k AP in less than 4 hours. When either EP or DC has the low pop/low score bonus active you’ve really hit the gravy train. Recommend trying DC for that alone.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That orc army zerg yesterday was a nice breathe and source of ap. Was bored of ad (as a ad player) killing the campaign by taking the map and discouraging ep and dc from continuing further cuz of how ad outnumbered. Sadly sotha is the only no cp campaign and bgs are the only source of having balanced team numbers but is sotha always unbalanced in terms of population? This is my first sotha campaign so I apologize if in the past dc and ep also killed off the PvP by pushing the other factions to the scroll gates because my post implies only ad does.
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 2, 2018 9:00AM
  • Demontra
    Demontra
    Soul Shriven

Aliyavana wrote: »
    That orc army zerg yesterday was a nice breathe and source of ap. Was bored of ad (as a ad player) killing the campaign by taking the map and discouraging ep and dc from continuing further cuz of how ad outnumbered. Sadly sotha is the only no cp campaign and bgs are the only source of having balanced team numbers but is sotha always unbalanced in terms of population? This is my first sotha campaign so I apologize if in the past dc and ep also killed off the PvP by pushing the other factions to the scroll gates because my post implies only ad does.

Every faction has had its moments if you go back far enough. Yes I was very surprised too see the pop lock... but then not surprised to see they could not take the last keep in time to take emp over and over. I like my one bar/ two bar DC better.
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    The bright side of Sloads is that now no one cares who has Earthgore.
  • Brazilionaire
    Brazilionaire
    ✭✭✭
    A special shout out to the ADs who camped the EP temple for at least half an hour waiting for the scroll to respawn and to emperors who get 1vX'd!
    Brazilionaire [PC-NA]
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were you scroll trolling on your AD last night @Brazilionaire ? Saw you grab one while I was in Shor on DC supporting a friend’s emp push. Hopefully back on Sotha DC tonight with our 8-12 person “zerg” as you called it ;)
    • PC/NA
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Were you scroll trolling on your AD last night @Brazilionaire ? Saw you grab one while I was in Shor on DC supporting a friend’s emp push. Hopefully back on Sotha DC tonight with our 8-12 person “zerg” as you called it ;)

The scroll trolling must be coming back as a “thing” again. Seeing Fayid/Durzub on his AD sends up immediate flags. lol

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Boozdog........ lol

On another note, it was odd seeing LOM in Sotha last night. Good fights at the gate and on the lawn of Nikel.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last I saw Booz was back in WoW. Can’t blame anyone for leaving/taking a break from ESO at this point, performance is way down with Summerset. We’ve had so much trouble keeping most of the group online in Vivec on AD we’ve been trying some other options lately as you’ve seen.
    • PC/NA
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think LoM was in Sotha last night, but PUGz/Animal Control were in Sotha for a couple hours after we dethroned AD/emped DC in Shor. I think there were one or two people with the LoM tabard in it.

The Kyne people dusted their vets out for a night...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
  • Brazilionaire
    Brazilionaire
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

That depends on how you define trolling. For me, placing a beautiful red scroll in an ugly-ass yellow keep would be the trolling it in such a way that it should be considered a bannable offense.

Now regarding my comment on TM, I believe zerging isn't just about how many people you have in your group... it's a state of mind. I don't want to sound hypocritical because everyone does it at some point, but some people prefer the comfort of a zerg around them vs being outnumbered. I feel like TM fits that description hence consistently zerging down other groups.
    You may say you guys were fighting the AD faction but when I logged in your group was taking an EP outpost which was being defended by me and maybe two other EPs.
    That being said, I got no beef with anyone in TM. I only made that comment because I wanted to solo on my DC and your group ruined the fun so I had to log on to my EP.
    Brazilionaire [PC-NA]
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still think there’s plenty to do though on dc away from what we’re doing. But at the same time we’re not likely to push for emp any more than you’re likely to so I can imagine we’d end up at the same spots more often than you prefer.

There were initially more EP at the outpost that we fought outside, and we expected a better fight once we got in. Regrettably it didn’t happen.
    • PC/NA
  • Brazilionaire
    Brazilionaire
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, AD can't even troll scrolls right. The one they dropped it into the river last night was fished out of the water by DC... AD took L's all day yesterday.

Brazilionaire [PC-NA]
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, AD can't even troll scrolls right. The one they dropped it into the river last night was fished out of the water by DC... AD took L's all day yesterday.

Too bad you’re in second by about 20k..taking that L all campaign i see
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭

And it's equally too bad that your alliance, much like yourself, has such a low skill zerg numbers hivemind mentality that in the face of equal numbers, you failed to defend your trikeeps, and then failed to defend your emp ring (I believe your empress is some type of porpoise unknown to even the psijics) due to the fact you turtled a red scroll behind your gates "for points" with a 20k lead speaks volumes. Actually, its just plain sad that you think anyone outside of your faction cares about campaign score at all, tbh.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

The fact that you would brag about “scroll-trolling skill” is an L in itself, bro. lol

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Floobs
    Floobs

Hey, speaking of Ls, don't drop your burst combo on a guy who's blocking. Just keep Cloaking over and over and wait for me to drop block next time, maybe you'll get a W!
    the squirreliest stam sorc

Chill Bros Chat Lounge
    Chill Bros Weenie Hut
    The Worst Faction
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floobs wrote: »

Hey, speaking of Ls, don't drop your burst combo on a guy who's blocking. Just keep Cloaking over and over and wait for me to drop block next time, maybe you'll get a W!

Thanks for the info I’m almost on my 3rd month of this game so my knowledge isn’t up to par, especially since this is my first mmo

As for the other guy, i don’t play as often as I’d like..a dead campaign isn’t fun..i just found it funny you’d mention anything about scrolls when you guys were bragging about what good swimmers you are

I almost forgot, you guys were bragging about the last couple of campaigns but now it’s sad when you get a dose of your own medicine?
    Edited by Heimpai on July 12, 2018 3:12PM
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't bragging, my friend. It was a joint amazement that yall managed to zerg yourself to 3rd place. It literally became AD.txt. Dose of our own medicine? LUUUL ....Zenimax answered the call and enabled you guys to X v Scroll with the scoring changes, GG, got 'em, outplayed, etc etc.

Edited by D0RID0RI240 on July 12, 2018 4:29PM