Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IDK who Elder Hoff is, but I support his emp push.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Steam hurt me Mihael and made me sit on a Saturday and find something to do since it was 100 plus degrees outside and some log in issue for Steam gamers. I found the forums. Day before, I saw some guy screaming and insulting folks because they didn't defend Aleswell from the 75 AD finishing the nightly steamroll. I know, I know, ignore them but I really only ignore people who are obviously children. I am attempting to be worthy of my next name which i believe will be Yoda Hoff. I will wear soul shriven garb, 3 speed jewelry, and maybe Prisoners rags and eternal, gryphon, who knows. My goal will be to preach wisdom in zone and *** off AD and DC by doing a dodge roll through their body so they cannot respond before I run too far away to kill. Solid play. Time to create my own PVP Cult I think. We will call it "Lords Favored" or maybe "Shriveled Shriven" so many possibilities. Mihael if I come clean Sancticana hurt me. He told me Godshifter was this cool guy who would teach me things so I went to his guild house and they were teaching things that made me uncomfortable cause I am not that way. They wanted me to get a "buff" and I wasn't sure what that was but the looks on the kids in the house told me to get the hell out of there!

Next time you go to their house tell them to teach him how to not run from a 1v1 when they have emp there is no shame in losing lol
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Deadly Recluse I am Goblin Son of Beach (was Traitor Hoff after leaving AD but drank too much wine one night and woke up a Goblin) Elder Hoff on AD. I was emp for about an hour once but I mainly stick to being the kind of player that makes you feel like "you are at least better than that guy." I'm the kind of Grand Overlord (on AD) that lets you know anything is possible over time.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great three faction fight at Roebeck today everyone. Sorry AD had to ruin the good fights by doing their usual zerg the map afterwards.

That d-tick though :D
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can really tell losing last campaign has ad feeling some type of way
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everything you say is true @ELDER_HOFF.

That said, AD has some of the scuzziest human beings I have ever seen and right, wrong, or indifferent, - sending them a tell to ensure they know just how much of a pos I think they are - brings incredible satisfaction and enjoyment to me.

And when I say AD scuzz - i literally ONLY mean the AD nightblades. The ultimate in scuzz. Marks, lethal arrow and ballista spam while marked from stealth, sloads, crutching pocket healers.... it is unreal. There are no less than TEN scuzz AD nightblades that are always - ALWAYS - doing the following:

1. sitting behind a 10 man (or more) front line of AD zerg
    2. using mark on everything in cyrodill - including trees and boulders
    3. using sloads on everything in cyrodill - including lore books and skyshards
    4. using ballista on their marked targets while stealthed
    5. using lethal arrow on their marked target while stealthed
    6. grouped with, at minimum, 1 pocket healer templar.

If you catch one of these scuzz by themselves, congratulations, you literally found a leprechaun. However, they will immediately run to their nearest pocket healer... and call in their brigade of fellow scuzz AD nightblades to hunt out that one DC/EP who decided to log into the map.

I can say with certainty that EP and DC players - they just don't even come close to displaying this level of scuzziness when i face them in cyrodill. Even the non nightblade AD don't display this. Just AD nightblades. It's like they all went to the same Douch-e bag university and graduated together.. circle jerking into cyrodill and scuzzing all over the play.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here I was getting kinda excited about gearing up my stamblade...
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And here I was getting kinda excited about gearing up my stamblade...

Either don't use sloads on lore books and skyshards or avoid the pocket-Templar-healer scenario and you're all good.

Also sieging is strictly forbidden.
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    lol using a ballista on a marked target is pretty bad. That is just rude
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Great three faction fight at Roebeck today everyone. Sorry AD had to ruin the good fights by doing their usual zerg the map afterwards.

That d-tick though :D

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ty to the ad that gave us a 200k d tick at glade also stop zerging so much :)
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »

It just seems like a zerg since most of DC waits till everyone else logs off to play.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maikon wrote: »

It just seems like a zerg since most of DC waits till everyone else logs off to play.

There is no "most of dc" if it seems like the only time we can take keeps is later at night is because that's the only time enough ad log off to give us a bit more even numbered fights even though we are still outnumbered

https://imgur.com/a/Ef8pexz

these are from the last 3 days
    Edited by Mihael on June 19, 2018 8:58PM
  • Demontra
    Demontra
    Soul Shriven
    Maikon wrote: »

Eh... We play prime time everyday. 1 to 4 ratio is probably the norm we see all day. That being said we actually really enjoy it. No clue how it's even fun for AD with some of the numbers we run into. EP has not been much better lately just being honest. No issue with zergs attacking keeps, going for EMP.. that after all is the point of the game.. But once the map is yours and you have 20+ people reacting to someone taking a resource off a tri-keep it gets silly.
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    You’re silly
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A couple of guildmates and I played on DC the night after campaign reset. Was easygoing at first because AD had their baleful eyes on EP keeps. As soon as they turned to face us though, it was literally 50v10 (our 3 plus several other DC brave/dense enough to stay around to fight). As seasoned PVPers we tried our best but really could only say 'F this' after a few fights. It is untenable.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Sotha have like 10 people in it lol
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Doesn't Sotha have like 10 people in it lol

Only on the DC faction.
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭
    Hi there guys
    I came from Kyne with my first toon lvl 50 to fight on DC side.
    Sadly i had to sieg 3 times Ash alone, while the others stayed at Glad waiting to farm AP

Maybe i´m new so i still want to try something while the others are already tired, i don´t know.
    But i agree that´s hard to fight ADs with 3 or 4 times our numbers. But we should try.
    Sir Eizenheim - DC Sotha
    Sporigudunai - DC Kyne
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there guys
    I came from Kyne with my first toon lvl 50 to fight on DC side.
    Sadly i had to sieg 3 times Ash alone, while the others stayed at Glad waiting to farm AP

Maybe i´m new so i still want to try something while the others are already tired, i don´t know.
    But i agree that´s hard to fight ADs with 3 or 4 times our numbers. But we should try.

Like you said some dc get tired of fighting outnumbered and don’t want to siege your best bet is to try to start a group in zone chat so you can get some help
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Annnnnnnd..... DC overnights the map, again.

And then gate camps AD all morning. lol

No whining, boys and girls, when it happens to you. :neutral:
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman
    No Mik, You're silly
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

Are you going to ignore the last week of ad camping everyone and having almost perma emp?

Sounds like ad is whining when the thing they have been doing all week finally happens to them

Also dc capped during prime time bashu and pugs de throned
    Edited by Mihael on June 21, 2018 9:15PM
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it was fun being emperor too bad 6 dc couldn't defend against 20+ ep and probably even more ad , hopefully AD took some notes on how to play as emp lol
  • Demontra
    Demontra
    Soul Shriven

Hah it was a group of 6 bro.. mostly 5 through the day.. you had equal and more numbers all day... I guess we can't expect you to actually compete with even numbers or god forbid 2 more players like we do everyday. We had no issue killing your emp all week. Maybe you guys need some practice.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you going to ignore the last week of ad camping everyone and having almost perma emp?

Sounds like ad is whining when the thing they have been doing all week finally happens to them

Oh *** he teamed up with EP to fight AD, it was funny watching blues and reds work together to fight AD..i never once believed this to be a thing till i saw it

I don’t mind it i actually enjoyed it but don’t be acting like dc did anything themselves

As for whining isn’t that all you guys do? Hell when dc was overnighting they cried that AD took everything during prime time

I don’t like pvdoor, i refuse to do it..but this is my 3rd campaign, first DC did it when overnighting then EP the next campaign..soo why is everyone complaining when literally all the alliances do it
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, seeing 24+ IOTE zerglings look for the 3rd member of our trio at Brindle lumbermill gave me a good laugh. Can't let the CP200 we brought in vet pvp for the first time get away!

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I have to say, seeing 24+ IOTE zerglings look for the 3rd member of our trio at Brindle lumbermill gave me a good laugh. Can't let the CP200 we brought in vet pvp for the first time get away!

UcJ1Tsj.jpg

Said nightblade marked one of our nightblades, and you know how nightblades are.

And no one has forgotten last summer. Or who you are, or who you ran with, or their group size.

Spoon still loves you!!

P.S. This is us, at ASH about 60 seconds later, fighting the DC group we were looking for at Brindle. https://youtu.be/uaqk7OrrXBk We are equal to DC guild group numbers during our normal playtime hours.

Good fight at FARE later though DC, that was hella fun.
    Edited by gameswithaspoon on June 22, 2018 10:21AM
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

Oh *** he teamed up with EP to fight AD, it was funny watching blues and reds work together to fight AD..i never once believed this to be a thing till i saw it

I don’t mind it i actually enjoyed it but don’t be acting like dc did anything themselves

As for whining isn’t that all you guys do? Hell when dc was overnighting they cried that AD took everything during prime time

I don’t like pvdoor, i refuse to do it..but this is my 3rd campaign, first DC did it when overnighting then EP the next campaign..soo why is everyone complaining when literally all the alliances do it

Actually dc did most of it themselves my group of 6 pushed ad all the way down to black boot while being outnumbered the whole time and then fought off both ep and ad before getting de emped
    And we didn’t need 3 bars to do it lol
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

Actually dc did most of it themselves my group of 6 pushed ad all the way down to black boot while being outnumbered the whole time and then fought off both ep and ad before getting de emped
    And we didn’t need 3 bars to do it lol

That’s cuz the main group was fighting EP lol you only fought the stragglers..you didn’t fight EP till AD got wiped, you were buddy buddy no point in denying it