Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Warden Feedback Thread

• Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Increased frost damage while frost staff is literally unusable as a damage weapon is stupid.

wardens need a frost based spammable to take advantage of their class focus.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Absolutely no flavor on spammable (cliff racer). It deals damage. If you morph it it deals either physical damage or more magicka damage from range. In both cases it is boring and unimaginative, in stamina morph case it literally doesnt do anything more than base morph.
    2. No DPS group support. It feels as support class, the damage definitely is not on par with more DPS oriented classes, yet there is less DPS support than on those (each other class has at least their unique minor buff)
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although there are many issues i would like to list, i will stick to the 2 pain points as requested.

Warden DPS:

1. The Bear.
    To get good dps i have to use the bear and double bar this ultimate. I am not one for micromanaging pets.
    In the Warden Thread for Update 18 I suggested making this ultimate scale with whichever stat is higher and either deal magic or Physical damage accordingly and make one morph Eternal (which needs to be double barred) and the other a instant 1 slot ultimate.
    This pleases those who want a constant companion and those who want to slot an AoE/ Support ultimate on their back bar.

2. Better DPS/ DPS Passives.
    From what I have seen with Summerset DPS tests, the less Animal Companion skills slotted the better your DPS, so this makes Advanced Species a little pointless if your just slotting the Bear and Swam, which in return makes 2 of the other passives less effective, Bond with Nature and Savage Beast, you are getting less use of them as Swarm lasts 10 seconds.

I think removing the Animal Companion Skill requirement from Advanced Species will help a lot as Magicka Wardens also slot Winters Revenge, Northern Storm, Lotus Blossom etc. Some skills do need additional effects or base increase.

I understand that the Skill Trees were designed to be if you want to tank you go to Winters Embrace, if you want to be DPS you go to Animal Companions etc. But due to limited DPS skills (5 including Northern Storm Ultimate) and Passives that do not get used to fully maximise DPS, the Warden is in a bad place in regards to DPS.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top two pain points.
    - Have to use the the Bear because its a huge fraction of the DPS, but the Bear has so many issues. Double Bar/Single Target/squishy as 'ell in many situations. Fix: Single bar only. Considerably more survivable either via a lot more resistance, or a dedicated why to heal it (priority over ally or target-able with Grasping without the pull

- Lack of Timing. 3 second skill, 6/8second skill, 10 second skill, 12 second skill, 20 second skill, 27 second skill. How do you make a decent rotation out of that?!? Especially on console without timers to support fluid rotations. Fix: Shift the sills to fit mulitples of 4 like like most, or at least actually line up the class skills to fit multiples of 3 (Lotus 21 seconds, Prey 12/15 seconds, Swarm 12 seconds)

Edit: Maybe others have thought of this before... Make the Bear deal damage based on makes stats. Make the Eternal Guardian truly eternal, it never dies, only despawns if the Warden dies. Make Wild Guardian actually do the stated “more damage” (this may take nerfing Eternal rather than buffing Wild)
    - Would help a lot in PvP though maybe not enough to over come his slowness. But the opponent would have to be weary of that Guardian Wrath which is basically a one-shot even with Battle Spirit.
    - Would be a nice trade in PvE where take the risk for the extra damage, or bank 5k-ish guarantee DPS his base attacks do.
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on June 1, 2018 2:35PM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is just all gonna be about magicka warden.

1. Their dps sucks. I love my magden, I really do. But he needs love and buffing.
    2. No class stun cept Permafrost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I like to see one of the first two Animal Companion abilities to become a permanent pet. I like something other than the Bear to follow me around, just 1 extra combat pet would be nice. Dive could be a Cliff Racer that follows you around attacking on its own with the Activation Ability being its Dive attack at your target. Scorch could be a Fire Shalk that follows you around with a short ranged breath attack, its morph could either be a Thunderbug or a Poison Shalk and the Activation Ability causes it to exhale the line attack it does now. At least one of these abilities become a normal combat pet, not both.

2. I personally don't see the point to Gripping Shards morph, I have a magicka warden tank and find Winter's Revenge far more useful as it gives you a direct target range ability to pull targets to me. The damage for Winter's Revenge scales far better than Gripping Shards, you need a 50,000 health pool to gain any substantial damage with it and it's still lower than a 20,000 Max Magicka pool Winter's Revenge. The Immobilize bonus is dumb when most are already pairing their Chilled bonuses with Wall of Elements.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I like to see one of the first two Animal Companion abilities to become a permanent pet. I like something other than the Bear to follow me around, just 1 extra combat pet would be nice. Dive could be a Cliff Racer that follows you around attacking on its own with the Activation Ability being its Dive attack at your target. Scorch could be a Fire Shalk that follows you around with a short ranged breath attack, its morph could either be a Thunderbug or a Poison Shalk and the Activation Ability causes it to exhale the line attack it does now. At least one of these abilities become a normal combat pet, not both.

2. I personally don't see the point to Gripping Shards morph, I have a magicka warden tank and find Winter's Revenge far more useful as it gives you a direct target range ability to pull targets to me. The damage for Winter's Revenge scales far better than Gripping Shards, you need a 50,000 health pool to gain any substantial damage with it and it's still lower than a 20,000 Max Magicka pool Winter's Revenge. The Immobilize bonus is dumb when most are already pairing their Chilled bonuses with Wall of Elements.

Actually not going to hate to much on this. For one thing on my MagDen because of the crap rotation and Damage/Resource management I actually end up slotting an Animal Companion ability just trying to boost damage. So having to double slot an Animal isn't a big change. Especially if it provided as much DPS as the Bear normal attacks (3-4k) Sorch is NOT the skill to change though, Swarm or Cliff Racer. Sorch is the only one close to being full flushed out.

Gripping Shards, Now I'm going to Hate. You dont see the point to Talons? What world are you living in? Though Winter's Revenge doesn't pull, thats Frozen Device/Gate. Either way both Gate and Gripping are Tanking skills, and damn good ones. Definitely not part of the Wardens flaws, they are actually part of the Warden things done right. Wall of Elements has a 2% change to proc Chilled, Gripping has a 15% chance, pretty huge difference. Talking about the damage of Gripping is useless, it's a tanking skill, damage isn't the point, CC is.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1) Fungal Growth could be tweaked a little. The cone is very narrow, making it somewhat problematic to aim effectively since the person can be directly in front of you but just slightly too far to the left or right and the heal will miss and that's just an awful situation.

2) Arctic Winds and Morphs REALLY need some TLC. The amount it heals is pitiful and the Ally Heal morph in particular could really benefit from an increased radius of effect since it can miss even melee ranged group members.
    Argonian forever
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    1.Class CC.
    2.Dps for Pve is broken.
    3.Dive must be undogeable again.
    4. Double health on bear.
    Up the hornz
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so confused, this thread ask for the 2 biggest problems Wardens have and people keep giving list, or naming individual skills as if all thats wrong with a Warden is this one thing thats useful in the one role isn't performing well enough :(:(:(:(
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• JohnStorm
    JohnStorm
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so confused, this thread ask for the 2 biggest problems Wardens have and people keep giving list, or naming individual skills as if all thats wrong with a Warden is this one thing thats useful in the one role isn't performing well enough :(:(:(:(

I saw your 2 points and I semi-disagree with you.

1. Bear is fine being double barred since that's how pets work, with the exception of atro which is on a timer. However it should get better cleave damage so it will be useful in trash fights.

2. Timers are not the problem. Just as magicka nightblades you are supposed to have a dynamic rotation, casting DoTs as they expire while using you spammable in the mean time. The solution is, ZOS need to add a better tracker for your skills in the game.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. When slotted only on one bar, the bear Ulti now has a grace period of 10 seconds before the bear despawns.

Reason: Bear wardens are frowned upon by everyone because the can´t support the group with a quick Secluded Grove, War Horn, or whatever. An Ultimate should extend the power of a class instead of limiting it.

2. Arctic Wind and its morphs no longer heal the caster. Instead, they are now cone based damage skills which slow, and which apply minor fracture and breach to the target(s).

Reason: No one needs this self-heal, and it is even in the wrong skill line. However, cryomancer skills (with group utility) ARE in demand.
    Edited by Thraben on June 1, 2018 10:17AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) Bear
    I understand this has to be double barred as that's how pets work in this game, but does it warrant taking up both ultimate slots?
    If it were made a normal ability it would still allow us to use group support or offensive ultimates. The execute might be a bit strong if it were spammable, could a 5 second cooldown be added to the ability to combat that?

2) Class CC
    Removing the stun from Deep Fissure has left Magden with no class CC, I really don't understand this decision. Please revert this or give us another CC.

I'm open to criticism on this, it's just an idea I have floating around my noggin.
    Edited by UndeniablyAVG on June 1, 2018 10:50AM
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JohnStorm wrote: »

I saw your 2 points and I semi-disagree with you.

1. Bear is fine being double barred since that's how pets work, with the exception of atro which is on a timer. However it should get better cleave damage so it will be useful in trash fights.

2. Timers are not the problem. Just as magicka nightblades you are supposed to have a dynamic rotation, casting DoTs as they expire while using you spammable in the mean time. The solution is, ZOS need to add a better tracker for your skills in the game.

1. The Bear, the point isn't that the Bear needs to be better. Its that the Bear is the ONLY option. Without the 5k base attacks along with the actual Ulti, its the only thing that comes close to working. Which is fine, except..... Chain Lighting, etc Sorcs don't get a 15k DPS hit when they sawp Scamp for Twilight, or when the mechanic mercs the pet 5 seconds after it spawns. So Wardens have to have the Bear but also can't have the Bear, thats what needs to change.

2. Timers... Lets see
    - Mag Blade 8, 8, 10, 20, 20 second skills Mag Blade has 3 lengths to manage
    - Stam Blade 9,10,10,12,20,20,20 second sills StamBlade has 4 (3 if you let Rend fall off 1 sec)
    - MagDen 3,8,10,10,12,20,27 second skills MagDen has 6 different timers to manage!
    Dinamic rotation is one thing.... MagDen isn't dynamic, its a train wreck

I don't play Night Blade, so I am sure I am missing somethings. Timers or more specifically the fact that the Wardens class specific one do not line up with Weapon ones just makes for people trying to use weapon only skills. If Wardens can maintain everything they are actually at least close to competitive. 41k Parse only 81% uptime on Blue Betty (Only using Fletcher Infection, Netch, Winter, and Bear) Might as well not even be a Warden
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    1) the mag DPS is too low. I would homogenize the dots and buff duration: make Winter's Revenge last 8 seconds like Elemental Wall. Buff its damage or reduce its cost to make up for it. Make Fetcher Infection last 12 seconds, so it will be easier to cast it a second time to activate the bonus damage. Increase the duration of Lotus Flower to 24 seconds.

2) fix the bear. First of all, Eternal Guardian should automatically respawn the bear, not force you into a 2 seconds animation. Otherwise i would just hardcast the skill again. Then either make the bear 1 bar only or give it an aoe component, especially for Eternal Guardian, because mag builds are sacrificing too much aoe damage for the better. I suggest a small, constant aoe Frot dot that becomes bigger and deals more damage when you activate the bear.
    Edited by ascan7 on June 2, 2018 9:30AM
  • Ahnog
    Ahnog
    ✭✭
    No class stun
    Ahnog

Argonian Tank Warden
    High Elf Mag Warden
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    As many people said here:
    1. Spend more time juggling buffs than dealing damage, put some damage on utility skills or bundle them a bit together. Also magwarden is extremely dependant on the Bear. Next well see the bear summoning the warden for support. lol.
    2. Ice needs to hit waaay harder if you want to make it viable against destro lightning and fire builds.
    Edited by DoonerSeraph on June 1, 2018 1:08PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't ruin the Tankiness of Warden. They already did that to Templar. Considering Warden is Templar2.0 for me I don't want to get in that rodeo again. Fortunately there is still DK and Nightblade is seemingly interesting again (Haven't had a chance to play with the new changes to NB tanks).

I'd like to point out that there are morphs which offer DD versions of Tank skills. I really hope they don't take people's advice and ruin the tanker option so that a DD can have two morphs for a skill. Show some compassion people.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    1) the mag DPS is too low. I would homogenizethe dots and buff duration: make Winter's Revenge last 8 seconds like Elemental Wall. Buff its damage or reduce its cost to make up for it. Make Fetcher Infection last 12 seconds, so it will be easier to cast it a second time to activate the bonus damage. Increase the duration of Lotus Flower to 24 seconds.

2) fix the bear. First of all, Eternal Guardian should automatically respawn the bear, not force you into a 2 seconds animation. Otherwise i would just hardcast the skill again. Then either make the bear 1 bar only or give it an aoe component, especially for Eternal Guardian, because mag build are sacrificing too much aoe damage for the better. I suggest a small, cnstant aoe Frot dot the becomes bigger and deal more damage when you activate the bear.

Interesting Bear idea, Wild Guardian and Polar Guardian? Would fit with the general idea of stam single target and mag AoE.
    Completely agree, about durations, make everything a multiple of 3 at least, though that doesn’t fight with the Destro skills, but at least it would just be a matter of tracking 2 timers in your head instead of 6.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    PVE based.
    1. Falcon swiftness needs to last longer. It's a DPS loss to actually use it.
    2. Scorch should be returned to previous. Stalks was great for a frost staff tank to apply debuffs, fissure gave the class a stun. The abilities are clunky anyway. Now I just slot for the passive DPS boost on DPS characters.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Lack of hard CCs
    2. Lack of viable damage dealing abilities
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vandark
    Vandark
    ✭✭✭

1. Wardens have no good combat skills. Every Warden skill (mag or stam) that does dmg is SIMPLE BAD DESIGNED! Skills take too long or are too difficult to use (cliffracer, deep fissure), Wardens have no usable CC abbilities left, frost skills are mainly buffs and too expensive for its use and again just bad in a fight (especially PvP). Everly warden skill feels like an utility skill (with low dmg). 50 % of warden skills need complete rework.
    2. Reffers to pt.1: GIve Wardens good combat skills and reduce some buff skills. With a Warden, u could easily play 2 bars beeing just buffs. By reducing the right buff skills, stam wardens will be balanced, too.
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fetcher flies- needs to be buffed and the second cast increases damage by 50% removed. Perhaps add an additional buff/CC to this ability. As someone mentioned before we're already juggling buffs and mechanics like this just sap the fun out of the game because your always micromanaging instead of enjoying the game

Bear- Remove the double bar from the Bear. If it was a normal ability I could see it but it's an ultimate. Costing 2 slots is bad. If he's going to cost slots have him bring AOE damage as well.

Budding Seeds- I'd like to see this be an AOE HOT with the ability for an ally to kick off the synergy as a full blown heal. How about possibly have it have a buff attached to it such as these from armor sets, etc. That would make Warden's wanted in groups:

• You and your allies in the circle gain Major (Minor would be fine) Courage for 30 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 258 for 30 seconds.
    • The ability to absorb negative ground based attacks while the seeds are up.

Fungal Growth- As someone mentioned it needs a wider cone.

The birds-They need something added to them. They're so boring and unoriginal as they are. %15 bonus damage at range..too generic.
    Edited by Zardayne on June 2, 2018 6:20AM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Cold damage spells need more power for pve. Make the frost mages a real power that is needed for group play, eg to keep enemies at place with immobilization. Now the sorceres melt everything in few seconds, so not much use of frost aoe.
    2. Warden damage shield is very powerful but only for range abilities. Tank can have almost 100k Shimmering Shield but it's useless when damage comes from non-projectiles, like these ground placed one-shot aoes
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ordraveeb17_ESO
    1. give magden stun back plz(((( stun - is a main part in PvP atm., and you just steal from us it. every class have more than 1 stun skill.... and we don't have any???
    2. instant damage skill ( all skills too slow in PvP)
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Living Vines- I'd like to see one of these morphs land on the caster only. I prefer leaching vines myself. I also feel the duration needs to be lengthened. I really like the look of this skill as it gives me that druid feel. Shame we don't have more vine type attacks/CC.
    Edited by Zardayne on June 2, 2018 6:26AM
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zardayne wrote: »
    Living Vines- I'd like to see one of these morphs land on the caster only. I prefer leaching vines myself. I also feel the duration needs to be lengthened. I really like the look of this skill as it gives me that druid feel. Shame we don't have more vine type attacks/CC.

If the Life Steal from Leeching Vines proc'd Nature's Gift I could support this. Until then though, it should stay a smart heal
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the Ice Staff, so wardens can play and do some damage as an ice mage. they are the tank version of a staff, thats fine but a bit more damage would be nice.

better passives to increase damage.

• Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fungal Growth is kind of useless spell due to excessive high cost per healing efficiency. Lower the cost significantly to make more use of it, especially for low level characters.

Budding Seeds is a great spell that, when follows spammable Healing Springs, saves entire group countless times. Definitely the best Warden's healing spell due to low cost, large area and huge double health (mine has 14.5 k basic plus the same hot from synergy). It could just bloom sooner than after 6 seconds, maybe for 25% after 3 seconds, the rest 75% after 6 seconds?

Living Vines - this should last longer than 10 secs, at least same as Lotus Flower (20 secs).
    When Lotus Flower is up (and on my healer Lotus Blossom gives 2071 hp for Light Attacks and 6215 hp for Heavy), there is no longer need for Living Vines for this short period.
    OR, if 10 secs cannot be elongated, this spell could be applied to all group members, eg. in frontal cone like Fungal Growth or with large radius like Budding Seeds.

Nature's Grasp - please don't nerf or change this wonderfull spell, probably the only one to troll other players in pve and move faster than any mount :D .
    Edited by Gargath on June 2, 2018 11:53AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    1) Shalks not having stuns really messed up the class.

2) Ice dmg bonus is a joke, should be buffed

Killing NB's is near impossible due to their kit alone, and that's just example of where the class is at.

I'm still ok with dodgeable birds nerf

Edited by donJay on June 2, 2018 4:14PM
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid