Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

PTS Update 18 - Feedback Thread for Item Sets & General Itemization

• Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DDuke

Elf Bane increases the duration too :) So glad they're allowing sets to work with one another.
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @DDuke

Elf Bane increases the duration too :) So glad they're allowing sets to work with one another.

Yeah, Elf Bane+Siroria+Zaan was the other setup I had in mind for duels specifically but ssh... I don't want to see those builds at duel spot :lol:
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Right, so I tried out some of the new gear on PTS and there was one set in particular that really stuck out: Mantle or Siroria.

lxwk1qoew6gp.png

I tried this out in duels on magicka DK and it felt simply amazing.

The proc is guaranteed from direct damage, hard (not impossible, unless procced with something like Chains->Fossilize) to get out of since it's an AoE circle and might be the first DoT proc set that is truly impactful and not niche like Overwhelming, Viper, Sheer Venom etc.

Being fire damage, it also procs Burning Spellweave (which puts a DoT that can proc Skoria) & being a DoT itself it also procs Skoria, so there's perfect synergy there.

Is it a ring that damages along the edge, or a circular AOE? And how large? 1 second is a *really* short time to get out of anything other than the smallest AOE. An 1800dps DOT is not insignificant in PVP for free damage on what is otherwise a decent selection of bonuses to build around.

If it's a ring, that would be more balanced -- and require players to choose whether to go toe to toe with the DK or else eat the damage.

A proc set proc'ing another proc set sounds like a bug?
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DDuke

Did the Zaan cooldown get increased to 18 from 15? Or is that something that happened in a previous update.
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NBrookus

It's an AoE ring that explodes after 1s and applies the DoT to anything inside. It seems to be roughly 3m in radius.
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DDuke

Yeah, Elf Bane+Siroria+Zaan was the other setup I had in mind for duels specifically but ssh... I don't want to see those builds at duel spot :lol:

Do you think Siroria can beat BSW or Juliano or Sun sets?

I doubt, i hope some will do comparison soon.
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Right, so I tried out some of the new gear on PTS and there was one set in particular that really stuck out: Mantle or Siroria.

lxwk1qoew6gp.png

I tried this out in duels on magicka DK and it felt simply amazing.

The proc is guaranteed from direct damage, hard (not impossible, unless procced with something like Chains->Fossilize) to get out of since it's an AoE circle and might be the first DoT proc set that is truly impactful and not niche like Overwhelming, Viper, Sheer Venom etc.

Being fire damage, it also procs Burning Spellweave (which puts a DoT that can proc Skoria) & being a DoT itself it also procs Skoria, so there's perfect synergy there.

Is it a ring that damages along the edge, or a circular AOE? And how large? 1 second is a *really* short time to get out of anything other than the smallest AOE. An 1800dps DOT is not insignificant in PVP for free damage on what is otherwise a decent selection of bonuses to build around.

If it's a ring, that would be more balanced -- and require players to choose whether to go toe to toe with the DK or else eat the damage.

A proc set proc'ing another proc set sounds like a bug?

It's a 5m'ish AoE circle spawning directly below the target that applies the DoT after it explodes, with all the DK snares & roots it's fairly very easy to land.

I'll post a video of how it works tomorrow.

There are many other proc sets that can proc other proc sets btw:
    Anything that says % chance when dealing damage can be procced with other DoT sets.
    Any DoT proc set can proc Skoria.
    Viper Poisoned DoT procs Poisonous Serpent.
    Elf Bane increases other sets duration if they have fire damage dealing component.
    Stygian buffs set procs if you're in stealth when the proc lands.
    Winterborn can proc from any cold damage dealing set (currently only Iceheart monster set).

Etc etc...
    @DDuke

Did the Zaan cooldown get increased to 18 from 15? Or is that something that happened in a previous update.

Yes, I believe they increased it to 18 seconds towards the end of Dragon Bones PTS. They also made it a 20% chance on light/heavy attacks, when before it was guaranteed proc from light/heavy attack crit.
    @DDuke

Do you think Siroria can beat BSW or Juliano or Sun sets?

I doubt, i hope some will do comparison soon.

I tried two setups:
    2 Skoria 5 BSW+5 Sun Destro/Resto
    and
    2 Skoria 5 BSW+5 Siroria Destro/Resto

..with identical skill bars. Siroria was by far the better performing set in duels (and I believe it'll be very strong in open world as well, since the proc is AoE). I've also heard people use it even in PvE, the proc is that strong DPS wise.
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Avran_Sylt and @DDuke That small of an AoE has reasonable counter play.

When I saw it in the patch notes I wondered how it would do for mDK, maybe with Skoria and Elfbane. I am wondering if my destro + destro fire/ice DK might come to fruition this patch.
    Options
  • HakaiDo
    HakaiDo
    ✭✭
    Is this the thread for feedback for changed, old itemsets as well? If not I can post it in another thread, too.

I personally think the visual indicator of Acuity is way over the top. Before, your character hat this "lightning form" for the duration of the proc; now, your whole screen turns purple and the vision is distorted.

I get how Stam Sorcerer could not see the proc while Hurricane was active, but this is way to much. Please at least consider tuning the purple colour down a bit and get rid of the blurred border.
    PC EU - @HakaiDo

Elenwen Stormwatch - Magicka Sorcerer
    Lilith Varen - Magicka Nightblade
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When I saw it in the patch notes I wondered how it would do for mDK, maybe with Skoria and Elfbane. I am wondering if my destro + destro fire/ice DK might come to fruition this patch.

For stam chars maybe. Getting out of a 5m AoE with Talons and Fossilize at disposal might not be easy at all for a magicka Char. Have a Zaan proc on top and ...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Svidrir
    Svidrir
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the new special mount set !!!

We have a good laugh with the friends !!

Edited by Svidrir on April 19, 2018 11:15AM
    Ulaan Baator sorcier bdsm
    Options
  • gnarlyvandal
    gnarlyvandal
    ✭✭✭
    I know it is maybe not the correct thread, but you haven't made any for crown items. So I will put it as Itemization Category.

I just stumble across a Motif Page from a Crown Crate.

I really hope this is nothing you are going to plan @ZOS_GinaBruno Crown Store exclusive motifs... ok. but having Crown crates exclusive motif PAGES? This is one step to much.

If you are planning to really set this up like this, you either have to drop crown crate prices or sell the crown packages for way less money than you do now.
    I am not willing to pay 200 Euro just to (maybe) get a Crafting Motif out of crates.

If you open up the store, there seems to be a new tab (one I’ve not seen before anyway) that says ‘daily login rewards’, it’s currently locked, although said I had a reward incoming >1 minute, but left straight away for work. Might be active now or something they’ll completely reveal a bit later.

If they are now going to give players FREE crown store items for logging in, regardless of how minor they are, im going to be pretty happy. Looks like this would be on top of the crowns they give you with your subscription as well; a huge thing for me btw as no other MMO that comes to mind gives players the store money as a reward for paying subscription.

I know a lot of people have been complaining about this expansion but I’m really liking the look of it rn.
    Edited by gnarlyvandal on April 19, 2018 11:01AM
    Options
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to see all Sets in action you can see them here in this video:

https://youtu.be/IDMmX_DTYJM?t=48

Cas
    Edited by Castielle on April 19, 2018 11:32AM
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

For stam chars maybe. Getting out of a 5m AoE with Talons and Fossilize at disposal might not be easy at all for a magicka Char. Have a Zaan proc on top and ...

I have all magicka characters; I understand the pain. Anyone still rolling with 10k stam out there is going to have a rough time.

Mist form is life.
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Summerset trial sets need major changes to be competitive with HOF, MOL and Craglorin Trail sets.

There is no good reason to run this trial. Nobody like proc sets in PVE (as they can not even crit)

Seems like summerset hype ship is drowning!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on April 19, 2018 3:40PM
    Options
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    From a healer's point of view, each new healing set is highly appreciated. Having said this, the new Olorime Set won't change the meta because it has several issues, many of which have been mentioned already. I'll try to be constructive and include possible solutions to make the set less lackluster.

Issue 1: Positioning
    The 5th set proc works with all ground effects the healer casts. It will generate an approximately 5m circle in which it will heal the allies for the time the effect is up. In theory it adds healing even in time when the healer applies damage or support skills like spear or elemental wall. However, if you apply an elemental wall you have no control about where the healing circle will appear. It can be close to the caster or far away on the end of the elemental wall. The small radius (see issue 3) adds on top of the problem.

Possible fix for issue 1: remove the 5m radius of the proc set's healing effect and make it cover the area of the used ground effect.

Issue 2: No group utility
    Healers heal with skills. They don't want sets to do the healing for them, tho sets may support them doing their job. So a good healing set should either empower the healer or empower the group when used. That is why Spell Power Cure is that popular. It empowers both the healer and the group, making them all stronger.

Possible fix for issue 2: Add something to buff the healer, the group or both. A healer buff could be the addition of major mending for as long as the set proc is active. A group buff could be an additonal increase of chance for critical spell and weapon damage by 1500 for everyone standing within the proc set's healing zone.

Issue 3: Radius too small
    For the little healing the set does in its current state, the healing circle with 5m is just too small.

Possible fix for issue 3: Either increase the healing tremendously (which I'm personally no fan of) to make it worth using the set for certain stacked situations with high damage or increase the covered area significantly. In any case, keep issue 1 (positioning) in mind, please.

Issue 4: Healing too weak
    In its current state, the healing output is lackluster. In particular when compared to healing springs that is not just more powerful out-of-the-box but also has - in contrary to a proc - the chance to crit heal.

Possible fix: none. I won't even suggest to make the heal stronger because healing should not be done by sets in my opinion. Sets should empower healers to do their job better but not do the job for them. Otherwise any dps could slot Olorime and Earthgore and auto heal while running a dps rotation. That's not going into the right direction in my personal opinion.

Unrelated to the new sets, the Asylum resto staff is still bugged for sorc healers. As I mentioned months ago already, Twilight Matriarch's heal is not reduced in cost when the Asylum resto's buff is applied. The skill is clearly marked as a healing skill by the game, its activation to apply the heal on the pet or group members does not deal any damage. Not having its cost reduced must be an overlooked bug that should be looked at. The same is true for the other skills mentioned in the linked thread.
    Edited by apri on April 19, 2018 8:22PM
    Options
  • VicRedguard
    VicRedguard
    ✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the new item sets and general itemization improvements. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Did you like the overall itemization and loot from Summerset?
    • Did anything you received feel under or over-rewarding?
    • What did you think of the items from the clams, if you found them?
    • Which of the new item sets did you try out, and what did you think of them?
    • Would you include any of the new item sets in any of your current builds?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?

What did you think of the items from the clams, if you found them?

Must have killed 100 clams. No drop.

Options
  • Osubaker33
    Osubaker33
    ✭✭✭
    As others have said, enough already with the proc sets.

The NMG/Sunderflame nerf is just terrible. You should be rewarded for working together as a team.

I would love to see more sets like Pelinal's that enable a completely new playstyle.

Just spitballing some 5th peice bonus ideas. Numbers are just random.

* Your light attacks no longer deal dmg but instead decrease enemy resistances by 3000 for 2 seconds
    * Your critical hit chance is lowered by 15% but you now gain 3000 stamina and magica on a successful crit.
    * Your Heavy attacks deal no damage but always apply status effect.
    * While wielding a 2 handed weapon your block cost is reduced by 30% and amount blocked is increased by 20% HA with a 2 handed weapon now taunt the enemy.
    * Your damage with bow abilites is now based off of spell power and max magica.
    * The damage you take from falling is now instead sent out in a 50m AoE shockwave. You now land with one hand on the ground like a proper super hero.
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do NOT like the changes to night mother and sunderflame!

They were both really nice support sets for dd and not hard to get. Everyone could get them easy and they were not locked behind some extrem hard content or extrem grind. It was nice that if your group did organize before a trial to have the support sets so your group has more dps. It was some way of teamplay to help your group. (Organized groups did better than ppl just going in with their solo builds)

The problem this sets had was that they only boosted stam dps and weren't helping mag dds. It would be way better if they were symmetric and gave both reduce spell and physical resistance. That way you also would make sure to have stam dd in the group even if they would not be not fotm, because of the group support they would offer with the sets.

Also the lack of support sets for mag dd is another problem.(maybe if you deal crit damage the enemy takes for 10 sec 15% more crit damage as 5th bonus)

If they change goes through like it is now it would be quite sad because we lost another group support factor and we lost already so many in the last patches. It makes the game more and more boring.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adept Rider
    2 – 2975 Spell Resist
    3 – 2975 Physical Resist
    4 – 1206 Max Health
    5 – While mounted, you gain Major Evasion, increasing your dodge chance by 15%. Dismounting spawns a dust cloud at your position for 12 seconds that deals 1436 Physical Damage every 1 second to enemies who stand inside it. You and group members inside the dust cloud gain Major Evasion. The dust cloud can be created once every 12 seconds.
    This looks like a very situational set. If you are going to craft a set which only gives you a buff while out of combat and then briefly after entering combat then the buffs that you get should be more rewarding. Why not give it Major and Minor Gallop while mounted in addition to the current buffs.

Medium - Gryphon’s Ferocity
    2 – 833 Weapon Critical
    3 – 833 Weapon Critical
    4 – 129 Weapon Damage
    5 – After dealing direct damage, gain Minor Force and Minor Expedition for 3 seconds, increasing your Critical Damage done by 10% and increasing your Movement Speed by 10%.
    Stamina DDs already have Minor Force from Rearming Trap and movement speed bonus that can be easily accessed by rolling on a Bow bar (majority of the players will use Trap in their rotation and Bow as their secondary weapon). This should have been a Magicka DD set with set pieces accordingly being Spell Critical and Spell Damage.

Heavy - Grace of Gloom
    2 – 1206 Max Health
    3 – 4% Healing Taken
    4 – 1206 Max Health
    5 – When you take damage from a single target direct attack or ability, you have a 10% chance to become a living shadow, causing your light and heavy attacks to heal you for 3440 and gaining Major Evasion for 5 seconds, increasing your dodge chance by 15%. This effect can occur every 15 seconds.
    Single target direct attacks are very specific. My suggestion would be to make it a true "tank" set by changing it to "When you take damage from an enemy you taunted..."

Trial Sets – These sets are based off the four Griffin Riders of the Trial and are the normal sets; the Perfected versions have a
    Light Healer - Vestment of Olorime
    2 – 129 Magicka Recovery
    3 – 129 Magicka Recovery
    4 – 1096 Max Magicka
    5 – Ground based effect abilities cast apply a healing circle on the ground which heals you and allies standing in the circle for 1032 every 1 second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur every 5 seconds.
    I would suggest swapping 3 and 4 pieces around. The reason behind this is to have an option of using this set from your back bar where you gain 4th and 5th piece whereas on your front bar you get your 2 and 3 pieces. Having Magicka Recovery two times and only gaining Max Magicka when you swap over is not as good as having two different stats.

Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Yeah Zaan is ridiculously OP. It's so strong that even Stam toons are using it.
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I'm back once again to beat the drum as pertains buffing the Vampire Lord set (I will never give up on this crusade...NEVER!!!!).

This set should be buffed for the following reasons:

1) The addition of the War Maiden set to this game has effectively "stepped on the toes" of Vampire Lord as War Maiden buffs the damage of Vampiric abilities to the same degree that Vampire Lord does...

2) Vampire Lord only buffs 3 total abilities; to put this is perspective, War Maiden can potentially buff 12 abilities (6 on each bar) while Vampire Lord can only buff 3...

Vampire Lord needs to give more since it buffs significantly fewer abilities as a result...

Now yes, Vampire Lord does add a 5% Cost Reduction to the Cost of Vampiric abilities, but IMHO, this is not enough for it to catch up to War Maiden which buffs the Spell Damage of all Magic based damage by 400 points...

Thank you for your time...

:)
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on April 21, 2018 5:57AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
    Options
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know it is maybe not the correct thread, but you haven't made any for crown items. So I will put it as Itemization Category.

I just stumble across a Motif Page from a Crown Crate.

I really hope this is nothing you are going to plan @ZOS_GinaBruno Crown Store exclusive motifs... ok. but having Crown crates exclusive motif PAGES? This is one step to much.

If you are planning to really set this up like this, you either have to drop crown crate prices or sell the crown packages for way less money than you do now.
    I am not willing to pay 200 Euro just to (maybe) get a Crafting Motif out of crates.

Agree 100%, I was all for that motif, even had a new charecter in mind, back story and all, but page by page is an insane price tag. Crown store for five thousand would be fine, just give me a couple of months to budget for it, but page by page from the gamble boxes is simply beyond my reach. Realy disappointing
    Options
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I might be missing something but why are these weak trial sets all aimed at pvp? The pvp brigade get cross just setting foot in pve land, there is no way they will be willing to farm trials for it, especially as the sets are so... meh

This is the first expansion where almost nothing gear wise appeals, the oblivion damage one is okay but you will never convince pvp of that, I can certainly see their point, just imaging zergs running around with that mowing down anything to slow to run away
    Options
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make sloads semblance 2 and 3 item give recovery instead of max stat.
    This is just my own opinion.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
    Options
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well seeing as my original post was completely ignored and burried, i guess ill post here...

I didnt have high hopes from the start for this set but this seems especially messy. The video i made goes over more specifics than what have been mentioned regarding the olorime set.

https://youtu.be/VAlBG2vT76M
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Well seeing as my original post was completely ignored and burried, i guess ill post here...

I didnt have high hopes from the start for this set but this seems especially messy. The video i made goes over more specifics than what have been mentioned regarding the olorime set.

https://youtu.be/VAlBG2vT76M

I think it's going to be hard for them to sort that set out.

The orbs procing the set hurts it I think. 9/10 I'm not going to want that healing circle at my feet.
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 28, 2018 11:20PM
    Options
  • Gallagher563
    Gallagher563
    ✭✭✭
    Please change the 5 piece bonus on the medium and heavy trial armor sets to things that add utility to a group. As stated previously process sets are not wanted and not useful in endgame PVE. The healing set could be useful if it adds magica or stamina instead of health.
    Options
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really had no idea where this should be put as there was no Feedback thread for Outfits, only sets and general itemization.

Long story short, the Light variant is exponentially more tanky styled compared to the heavier version.

Scalecaller motif Gloves:
    Light: Heavy bone plate with scale mail wrist guard.
    Screenshot_20180429_143222.png?width=1214&height=683

Medium: Heavy bone plate covering hands and wrists.
    Screenshot_20180429_143228.png?width=1214&height=683

Heavy: Heavy bone plate only covering hand, cloth wrist guard.
    Screenshot_20180429_143245.png?width=1214&height=683

Horned Dragon Gloves: - Ignoring the elbow guard difference between HD and SC.
    Light: Heavy bone plate covering hands, cloth wrist guard.. looks the same as Scalecaller Heavy bar the elbow guard.
    Screenshot_20180429_144053.png?width=1214&height=683

Medium: Heavy bone plate covering wrists and hands.
    Screenshot_20180429_143859.png?width=1214&height=683

Heavy: Heavy bone plate covering wrists and hands. Only difference to Medium is dye zones.
    Screenshot_20180429_143909.png?width=1214&height=683

I am wondering if Heavy and Light Scalecaller are swapped around in the Outfit station.

I am also wondering if Horned Dragon Heavy is suppose to have the Scale wrist guard like Scalecaller Light has.
    Edited by VilniusNastavnik on April 29, 2018 4:42AM
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
    Options
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really had no idea where this should be put as there was no Feedback thread for Outfits, only sets and general itemization.

Long story short, the Light variant is exponentially more tanky styled compared to the heavier version.

Scalecaller motif Gloves:
    Light: Heavy bone plate with scale mail wrist guard.
    Screenshot_20180429_143222.png?width=1214&height=683

Medium: Heavy bone plate covering hands and wrists.
    Screenshot_20180429_143228.png?width=1214&height=683

Heavy: Heavy bone plate only covering hand, cloth wrist guard.
    Screenshot_20180429_143245.png?width=1214&height=683

Horned Dragon Gloves: - Ignoring the elbow guard difference between HD and SC.
    Light: Heavy bone plate covering hands, cloth wrist guard.. looks the same as Scalecaller Heavy bar the elbow guard.
    Screenshot_20180429_144053.png?width=1214&height=683

Medium: Heavy bone plate covering wrists and hands.
    Screenshot_20180429_143859.png?width=1214&height=683

Heavy: Heavy bone plate covering wrists and hands. Only difference to Medium is dye zones.
    Screenshot_20180429_143909.png?width=1214&height=683

I am wondering if Heavy and Light Scalecaller are swapped around in the Outfit station.

I am also wondering if Horned Dragon Heavy is suppose to have the Scale wrist guard like Scalecaller Light has.

Noticed that too, my guess is they swapped it around by accident.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Options