The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.0

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surak73 wrote: »
    Nocturnal’s Favor
    2 – 129 Max Stamina
    3 – 1206 Max Health
    4 – 1206 Max Health
    5 – Whenever you successfully Dodge, heal yourself for 4000. This effect can occur every 2 seconds.

Is this a joke, isn't it? Don't we have enough players running around rocks and trees dodging everything?...

This affect will be weaker in PVP anyway,

This heals can not proc crit and it will be only 2k heal and waste comparing other sets.

More testing to be done but it looks weaker in PVP and can benefit NB PVE tanks or combining with Hist Bark!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on April 16, 2018 6:48PM
    Options
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hayhurst wrote: »
    Light Attacks with One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, Bow, Destruction Staff, and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
    Light Attacks with Two Handed weapons will deal less damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage.

Nerf to both light and heavy attack damage for two handed?
    I wouldn't say that's reinforcing the concept that Light Attacks are for dealing damage and Heavy Attacks are for restoring resources.

Typo or what?

Also curious about whether this is a typo. Both light and heavy attacks now deal less damage for 2H weapons? Huh?
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will NB - Drain Power - Power Extraction be made Undodgeable? As it stands, it can still be dodged. (At least since last week when I tested it).
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Nocturnal’s Favor
    2 – 129 Max Stamina
    3 – 1206 Max Health
    4 – 1206 Max Health
    5 – Whenever you successfully Dodge, heal yourself for 4000. This effect can occur every 2 seconds.

Is this a joke, isn't it? Don't we have enough players running around rocks and trees dodging everything?...

The cool down should be much longer for sure.

Increasing cool down will kill this set only!

You have already lot of Junk Sets that nobody bother, they need to be competitive with each other!
    Options
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please fix the Loth Na upper craglorn cave delver. It has been 2 years.
    Options
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2700 Magicka from 1891 Magicka.

hello force pulse my old friend

tbh i'm really waiting for the nerfs to whip, so every magicka-build can use force pulse for best results. I guess ZOS will then call it diversity or balance or whatever...

You can try and be witty about it but the reality is it has nothing to do with dps. Strife for its cost was under budgeted. Pulse and strife are both 28 meter ranged casts, one deals more damage, unreflectable benefits from the destro penetration passive, and the other hits for less, heals, and benefits from all the siphoning passives.

Your snide remark for whip getting nerfed is baseless.
    Options
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good update overall to me. Lets see if it fixes more bugs than it causes though.
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2700 Magicka from 1891 Magicka.

tbh i'm really waiting for the nerfs to whip, so every magicka-build can use force pulse for best results. I guess ZOS will then call it diversity or balance or whatever...

You can try and be witty about it but the reality is it has nothing to do with dps. Strife for its cost was under budgeted. Pulse and strife are both 28 meter ranged casts, one deals more damage, unreflectable benefits from the destro penetration passive, and the other hits for less, heals, and benefits from all the siphoning passives.

Strife Nerf is indeed a bad change and kill this skill use!
    Options
  • biciclettadicarne
    biciclettadicarne
    Soul Shriven
    Light Attacks with One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, Bow, Destruction Staff, and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage.

I wouldn't say that's reinforcing the concept that Light Attacks are for dealing damage and Heavy Attacks are for restoring resources.

Typo or what?

And here I was excited for my 2h pve toon, only to get nerfed in the end
    Options
  • genjutsu_kami
    genjutsu_kami
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE FIX the transformation bug from Pirate skeleton 2 piece monster helm!!! the transformation change prevents the use of abilities and can lead to you dieing in combat ! @ZOS_GinaBruno pleaaaseee!!!!!!
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The minor protection associated with Dark Cloak isn't a reliable mitigation buff with such a short duration. In order for it to be a great addition for my tanks rotation it should have its duration increased to 10 seconds in order to make it a reliable buff.
    Options
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Silver Leash was changed to pull the target to you but I did not see that in the notes.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monsters

The Guard’s version of Eclipse will now properly grant CC immunity when Eclipse wears off.

Finally!
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi I have a question since we all get booted from the server or crash or get endless load screen what happens to our tics. This is not our fault and we should not be punished for this.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dovahmiim wrote: »
    So I believe all the devs have already been told this when certain prominent players were brought in to test the pre-beta build of Summerset, but... just to reiterate, magicka warden is the least played spec in PvP, and now it has no class stun (outside of permafrost). Stam warden has plenty of options available in the stamina weapon skill lines, most notably reverb or dizzy swing, however the ONLY options for magicka warden are flame reach and invigorating drain. So if this change goes through, magicka warden will either be bottlenecked in to running a clunky vampire stun skill, or forced to run the master inferno staff. Neither of these are viable for magden's current skillset, and so the only people left playing the class will be zerglings/healbots. Literally no good player in PvP has complained about the stun attached to Deep Fissure, infact buffing the skill to apply major breech while retaining the stun could result in magden seeing actual use in PvP. As for PvE, magden sees virtually no use either, but that's a different discussion.

Yall just gained 10 ult every 4 seconds on top of your current ult generation.
    Nocturnal’s Favor
    2 – 129 Max Stamina
    3 – 1206 Max Health
    4 – 1206 Max Health

?

2k every 2 seconds at the cost of a dodge roll is somehow overpowered?
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • psk177ub17_ESO
    psk177ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    it has no class stun (outside of permafrost).
    - Rick James.

Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »

ye but still, its possible in the future that in the end they make all mag classes ranged for whatever reason and every one of us will have to spam force pulse :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Typo or what?

was just thinking that, both light atks and heavy atks for 2h is lesser now? wut

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • everec
    everec
    Soul Shriven
    "Light Attacks with Two Handed weapons will deal less damage."
    "Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage."

Why is Two Handed the only weapon nerfed twice and getting nothing in return?
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I believe all the devs have already been told this when certain prominent players were brought in to test the pre-beta build of Summerset, but... just to reiterate, magicka warden is the least played spec in PvP, and now it has no class stun (outside of permafrost). Stam warden has plenty of options available in the stamina weapon skill lines, most notably reverb or dizzy swing, however the ONLY options for magicka warden are flame reach and invigorating drain. So if this change goes through, magicka warden will either be bottlenecked in to running a clunky vampire stun skill, or forced to run the master inferno staff. Neither of these are viable for magden's current skillset, and so the only people left playing the class will be zerglings/healbots. Literally no good player in PvP has complained about the stun attached to Deep Fissure, infact buffing the skill to apply major breech while retaining the stun could result in magden seeing actual use in PvP. As for PvE, magden sees virtually no use either, but that's a different discussion.

Yall just gained 10 ult every 4 seconds on top of your current ult generation.
    Nocturnal’s Favor
    2 – 129 Max Stamina
    3 – 1206 Max Health
    4 – 1206 Max Health

?

2k every 2 seconds at the cost of a dodge roll is somehow overpowered?

For the first thing you quoted, I find it dumb that for Warden, the things that are bad stay bad, and parts that make it a little too good (ultimate generation) get better. I guess having DBOS or meteor as a spammable is meant to be their CC.

I to was shaking my head on heals on roll dodge. Then I realized that HOTs tick for more. I mean its a nice extra when you already are going to roll dodge; but you're giving up a 5 piece armor set for it.
    Options
  • GazettE
    GazettE
    ✭✭✭
    everec wrote: »
    "Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage."

^

Clarify please? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    561+ CP

Sorcerers - Stamina - Magicka - Stormproof

Templar - Magicka - Healer

NightBlade - Magicka - DPS
    Options
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE FIX the transformation bug from Pirate skeleton 2 piece monster helm!!! the transformation change prevents the use of abilities and can lead to you dieing in combat ! @ZOS_GinaBruno pleaaaseee!!!!!!

This x100. Been buggy forever.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
    Options
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    \o/ Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno!
    Options
  • Walllessfury
    Only 1 eidetic library book fix
    Options
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why, why is magdk getting snare removal?!

Magdk a very strong pvp class gets several powerful buffs and now is the only magicka class to have acess to snare removal! What happened to the "protect your house approach to dk"?

And magblades, always one of the underdogs in pvp, are getting their spammable nerfed into uselessness (go force pulse now) and don't get snare removal even though they sorely need it!
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    everec wrote: »

Obviously it was over performing in PvE :trollface:
    Options
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not see anything addressing the visual animation bug when bar swapping. @ZOS_GinaBruno there's been a thread discussing this since end of February and no comment from ZoS, I've tried various ways of trouble shooting this issue (as have many others) and nothing..

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/397924/weapon-swap-bug-animation/p1
    Edited by BaylorCorvette on April 16, 2018 7:43PM
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The "Redguard Sofa, Desert Flame" furnishing now supports sitting.

One of those little things that make me so happy.
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No tank is going to cast Dark Cloak every 3 seconds for minor protection.
    Options
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding Cyrodiil changes..

-If your character dies, you will not be cleared from a credit list, but logging out of the game will.

This is not fair. Many players get disconnected constantly in battles due to the server lag. This is not players' fault! WTF is this change? Allow at least 10 min to be able to connect to the game again (since most of the time it's not possible to connect immediately) and don't remove disconnected players from the credit list for this 10 min time.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno This is important!
    Edited by pandoraderomanus on April 17, 2018 9:43AM
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
    Options