The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.0

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awww prisoner rags changes. Need to test if this causes any bugs.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

both rags and cowards were broken and were abused by some garbage players. glad they bothered fixing those sets.
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2700 Magicka from 1891 Magicka.

hello force pulse my old friend
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • GC0
    GC0
    ✭✭✭
    Would've liked to see some bleeding nerfing which is extremely powerful in PvP and some more stamplar love. But okay, it looks pretty good so far and nothing unnecessarily ridiculous.
    PC - EU
    CP 1200+
    Greenkoma - EP Grand Overlord Grade 2 (50) Stamina Templar
    Greencoma - DC Grand Overlord Grade 2 (50) Stamina Dragonknight
    Komahh - EP Colonel Grade 1 (25) Stamina Sorcerer

I swear I'm not a tank :^)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

both rags and cowards were broken and were abused by some garbage players. glad they bothered fixing those sets.

IDK how someone could abuse those sets, one CC burst attempt ruins you because it took a GCD to get out of sprint.

Only nerds let players beat them using those sets lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • GC0
    GC0
    ✭✭✭
    Another nice nerf that you could do and that is completely justifiable and must be done is the incapacitating strike and soul harvest nerfs.
    PC - EU
    CP 1200+
    Greenkoma - EP Grand Overlord Grade 2 (50) Stamina Templar
    Greencoma - DC Grand Overlord Grade 2 (50) Stamina Dragonknight
    Komahh - EP Colonel Grade 1 (25) Stamina Sorcerer

I swear I'm not a tank :^)
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hold-on-let-me-process-this-***-rato-19324291.png
    hold-on-let-me-process-this-***-rato-19324291.png
    Edited by UrbanMonk on April 16, 2018 7:49PM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi and gooybye strife!
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the siege changes are nice. would like to have seen an emperor change (ex: once per campaign).
    PS4 NA DC
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    "Nocturnal’s Favor

2 – 129 Max Stamina"

Typo? :)

Also thanks for the cloak fix finally :)

Is this trying to show difference between levels and improvement?
    Or is it because its the 2 piece of that set?
    EDIT: Took me a while to realise the typo XD yeah thats a typo
    Edited by Joshua261 on April 16, 2018 7:09PM
    Joshua Doom- Imperial Templar
    Mr Altmer- High elf sorcerer
    Silent Destroyer- Khajiit nightblade
    Heals-with-scales- Argonian Templar
    Cat Sorc-- Khajiit sorcerer
    The poison expert- Imperial Dragonknight
    Templar Destroyer- High Elf Templar
    Nooby Warden- High Elf Warden
    Poisonous Noob- Redguard Dragonknight
    Death-by-Magicka- Dark Elf Nightblade
    Sinisterblade- Redguard Warden
  • vMaick
    vMaick
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, 2h buffs and summerset stuff is really nice but I'm really disappointed with the rest.

no rebalancing of maelstrom/master/asylum weapons, no warden buffs, no buffing sets that no one uses...
    Also still a lot of useless skills that weren't buffed or changed in any way...

[Edited for bashing]

Its kinda sad that zos just pretends the Warden is good...
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 16, 2018 6:28PM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Shatter Soul morph were still snaring the enemy target. The snare has been removed from all versions of this ability.

Cool, from 70% to zero for both morphs. You just couldn't be satisfied with the soul assault change only?

SIGH! :s
  • spiiros
    spiiros
    ✭✭✭
    "Path of Darkness: Reduced the damage and healing done by this ability and Refreshing Path morph by approximately 5%, and reduced the damage done by the Twisting Path morph by approximately 9%."

Why
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eh. I’m actually less enthusiastic about the class changes after reading everything in full. Doesn’t feel like a major rework as much as just standard tuning that we see every DLC or so. Everything will still be the same as it was. Also quite disappointed with the absolute lack of a full and much needed tuning of sets, considering jewlery crafting was just introduced.

Don’t know that ESO will be my only online home this year.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    "Nocturnal’s Favor

2 – 129 Max Stamina"

Typo? :)

Oops, that should've been Stamina Recovery. Thanks, and changed!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 16, 2018 6:24PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sinax_KNT
    Sinax_KNT
    Soul Shriven
    Item Sets are rubbish.. Do you guys actually think about how players play the game?
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We REALLY need Racial changes; they have not been touched for ages. The Strife nerf is not necessary in my opinion, no idea why it's being nerfed.

Sad to see we still don't have "Hide Chest" and "Hide Shoulders" option for outfit station :(

Buff Bretons
    Edited by Blackbird_V on April 16, 2018 6:23PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really excited about multicore support. I have a high end PC and the longer the game runs, the worse my frames get (usually only in trials or Cyrodiil) it's especially bad in trials with lots of effects, usually lightning effects, like the first few bosses of HoF...even with some graphics turned down.

Wish there were some racial balances, especially with stamina races, as Redguard is best for both PVP and PVE and has been for a long time now. Not calling for a nerf but buff the others so they have something to bring to the table to make up for the lower sustain, so it would be worth it to run another race.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • CatastrophicSuccess
    At a glance I'm a little disappointed by the new sets and some of the class balancing but I can't wait to try this out and see how the pts progresses before live
    PC NA - CP 1000+

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the special weapons from the new trials? Was I reading too fast and missed it?

Edit: So there are perfected versions of the sets and no special individual weapon sets?
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 16, 2018 7:34PM
  • HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe you are serious about the NMG/Sunder changes, while offering no alternative to hitting max penetration. Are you trying your best to force most dd to magicka for endgame content?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, just a reminder that we keep the PTS patch notes thread open for you to comment in order to gather feedback or identify issues before we go live. It is not intended to post non-constructive comments or bash the development team. If these rules cannot be followed, we'll close the patch notes thread for commenting. Thanks for your understanding.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

IDK how someone could abuse those sets, one CC burst attempt ruins you because it took a GCD to get out of sprint.

Only nerds let players beat them using those sets lol.

even when you are CC'd, if you push shift, you still get the major protection.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's hoping they'll increase Arctic Wind's heal more and revert the changes to Scorch and morphs... I loved having easy access to a secondary source of Major Breach and Fracture on my Warden tank...
    Edited by Froil on April 16, 2018 6:28PM
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2700 Magicka from 1891 Magicka.

hello force pulse my old friend

tbh i'm really waiting for the nerfs to whip, so every magicka-build can use force pulse for best results. I guess ZOS will then call it diversity or balance or whatever...
    Noobplar
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe you are serious about the NMG/Sunder changes, while offering no alternative to hitting max penetration. Are you trying your best to force most dd to magicka for endgame content?

Well-said
  • Dovahmiim
    Dovahmiim
    ✭✭✭
    So I believe all the devs have already been told this when certain prominent players were brought in to test the pre-beta build of Summerset, but... just to reiterate, magicka warden is the least played spec in PvP, and now it has no class stun (outside of permafrost). Stam warden has plenty of options available in the stamina weapon skill lines, most notably reverb or dizzy swing, however the ONLY options for magicka warden are flame reach and invigorating drain. So if this change goes through, magicka warden will either be bottlenecked in to running a clunky vampire stun skill, or forced to run the master inferno staff. Neither of these are viable for magden's current skillset, and so the only people left playing the class will be zerglings/healbots. Literally no good player in PvP has complained about the stun attached to Deep Fissure, infact buffing the skill to apply major breech while retaining the stun could result in magden seeing actual use in PvP. As for PvE, magden sees virtually no use either, but that's a different discussion.
    I'm better.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please apply the psijic skilline to our templates. I understand that you want to get feedback, but some of us just want to test combat and abilities and not spoil us the stories and quests. We wish to do them with our beloved main characters.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf still in the dumpster.
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eidetic Memory
    • The Pierced Note is now also available outside the Redoran Kinhouse in Balmora after completing the quest "Family Reunion."

@ZOS_GinaBruno

So you decided to fix a book that was still accessible to everyone if they were in a party with someone who had the quest. But you didn't fix the books that are actually completely inaccessible to some players, no matter what they do.

Also, one half-fix for just one book in a chapter update, even though you have perfect lists that players created for you, explaining which books are bugged and why. Impressive. /sarcasm
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU