The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.0

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strife wtf used to cost like 800 now 2700 still hits weak and doesn't weave at all.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strife: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 2700 Magicka from 1891 Magicka.

hello force pulse my old friend

so much for diversity... :(
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nocturnal’s Favor
    2 – 129 Max Stamina
    3 – 1206 Max Health
    4 – 1206 Max Health
    5 – Whenever you successfully Dodge, heal yourself for 4000. This effect can occur every 2 seconds.

Is this a joke, isn't it? Don't we have enough players running around rocks and trees dodging everything?...
  • TimX
    TimX
    ✭✭
    Not even a try to improve the magwarden dps and the 12 % initial heals are also just a small heal...so warden will again be not really competitive
    Edited by TimX on April 16, 2018 6:32PM
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel a lil underwhelmed
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - is the below the right way round?

Light Attacks with Two Handed weapons will deal less damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Dracane wrote: »
    Please apply the psijic skilline to our templates. I understand that you want to get feedback, but some of us just want to test combat and abilities and not spoil us the stories and quests. We wish to do them with our beloved main characters.

As mentioned in the patch notes, we'll be adding the skill line to the templates in a future PTS patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Housing
    Increased the Collectible Furnishing limit for Notable homes to 50 (from 40), doubled to 100 for ESO Plus Subscribers. You can now display all available collectible furnishings in your manor at the same time!"
    Best patch note ever, now just increase the limit of the items to 1000 for eso+ and its all good xD
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much new that we didn't heard or read before... The Master, VMSA, AS only have a "cosmetic" 2 piece requierement...
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the fighter’s guild skill silver leash morph will this be changed to pull targets to you or was that plan changed? And thanks for the tankblade buffs.
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good overall but I'm not excited about the changes to Sunderflame and Night Mothers Gaze.. It will force every end game trials stamina DPS toon to use Two Fanged Snake to hit penetration cap. Sunderflame should at least stay somewhat viable since it will make it possible to not have to bring a Stamplar to every trial.

While I think there should be more parity between stamina and magicka DPS, stamina have to be stronger due to their limitation of needing to be close to the boss to be effective.. If it's too close between them I think it will push stamina out of viability in trials again.. Especially with the new trials being very movement intensive. You can't even bring stam DPS to vAS +1/+2 because of that limitation already..
    CP 700+
    Rohuku - Redguard StamDK/Tank & Master Crafter
    Mogubishu - Altmer Warden Healer/Mag DPS
    Ruyanril - Dunmer Magblade
    Treads-Muddy-Waters - Argonian DK Tank

vAA HM/vHRC HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF/vAS/vDSA/vMA
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    umagon wrote: »
    For the fighter’s guild skill silver leash morph will this be changed to pull targets to you or was that plan changed? And thanks for the tankblade buffs.

Im curious on this too
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone, just a reminder that we keep the PTS patch notes thread open for you to comment in order to gather feedback or identify issues before we go live. It is not intended to post non-constructive comments or bash the development team. If these rules cannot be followed, we'll close the patch notes thread for commenting. Thanks for your understanding.

Is there any way we can get a dev comment on why like ten sets were modified when there are literally hundreds (I think, by now) that are being reworked into the mix through jewlery crafting? Shouldn’t this have been the ideal time to address mass set balancing? Or is the plan to wait/ measure and address that down the line?

I’m genuinely concerned (not concern trolling) as these issues can compound and throw the whole game out of whack. I’m reminded of the great power creep before WoW’s (1st) stat crunch, for example, where players could numerically break the game and raid rules through brute force.

Also it would be cool if we could start adding in the base stam/ mag cost with new abilities in the patch notes, but I know that means more work for you :)
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Please apply the psijic skilline to our templates. I understand that you want to get feedback, but some of us just want to test combat and abilities and not spoil us the stories and quests. We wish to do them with our beloved main characters.

As mentioned in the patch notes, we'll be adding the skill line to the templates in a future PTS patch.

I was being a bit unclear :D I meant, please add them next week :neutral:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • funguy
    funguy
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I think you forgot about Silver Bolt (Fighters Guild). There are were rumors it now works as DKs chains.
    Edited by funguy on April 16, 2018 6:41PM
  • Hyzock
    Hyzock
    ✭✭✭
    Will we actually have to level and morph the psijic order skills once we unlock them? I understand that the devs want to test the leveling system but it would be pointless to force us to grind out the levels on the abilities once we unlock them, we'd miss an entire week of testing on something that's gonna be very key in balancing the game.
    PC EU - Frank the Potato - Stam DK
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    "Swift: Increases your non-mounted movement speed
    You can obtain a Swift Ring or Necklace by completing your daily Jewelry Crafting Writs.
    The Trait Material, Gilding Wax, can be purchased from Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator, for 20 Vouchers."

#RemoveSpeedCap2K18???
    You see, I am a Pink Flying Pudding Zebra.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy - Aegis of Galanwe

2 – 1206 Max Health
    3 – 4% Healing Taken
    4 – 129 Stamina Recovery
    5 – After successfully blocking, heal an ally within 15 meters for 3440. This effect can occur every 2 seconds.

I still cannot fathom why you guys keep putting stamina recovery on block sets. Change to max stamina!
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall I really look forward to these balance changes! :)
    ist]
    Bolt Escape may get stuck and not teleport when you cast it on uneven terrain or stairs.
    :neutral:

....please fix this *before* Summerset launches.
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see a reconsideration on the strife nerf :)

Its now the second time it got a cost increase and most of the people wont stick to strife anymore and just use force pulse as the destruction staff passives are so much stronger.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshua261 wrote: »
    "Nocturnal’s Favor

2 – 129 Max Stamina"

Typo? :)

Also thanks for the cloak fix finally :)

Is this trying to show difference between levels and improvement?
    Or is it because its the 2 piece of that set?

Isn’t that standard gear scaling? Like if you actually farmed a set of it at lvl1? It’s the same as when you look it up on a wiki.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the jewllery trait bloodthirsty be stackable ..
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new item sets was a big letdown tbh, I expected....well more.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The Fang Lair motif chapters drop from the final boss in Fang Lair; rarely on Normal, more often on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode. The Style Item, Dragon Bone, drops from all bosses in the dungeon; more often on Veteran than on Normal, always from the final boss, and more from the final boss on Veteran Hard mode.
    • The Scalecaller motif chapters drop from the final boss in Scalecaller Peak; rarely on Normal, more often on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode. The Style Item, Infected Flesh, drops from all bosses in the dungeon; more often on Veteran than on Normal, always from the final boss, and more from the final boss on Veteran Hard mode.

This seems backwards. Currently, the items that drop in Scalecaller Peak resemble Dragon Priest style, whereas the items in Fang Lair are based on the Peryite cult dwelling there. Shouldn't the Dragon Priest style require Dragon Bone, and the Peryite style Infected Flesh?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Werewolf still in the dumpster.

May be not with Light/Heavy attack scaling!
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4.5 seconds on fragmented shield triggers my OCD, just make it 5
    Edited by Extinct_Solo_Player on April 16, 2018 6:47PM
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a SINGLE thing for us stamplars who still have the worst sustain in the game...meanwhile stam dk who has arguably one of the best gets a sustain buff...I dont understand it anymore...
  • Hayhurst
    Hayhurst
    ✭✭✭
    Light Attacks with One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, Bow, Destruction Staff, and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
    Light Attacks with Two Handed weapons will deal less damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
    Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage.

Direct nerf to both light and heavy attack damage for two handed?
    That's not reinforcing the concept that Light Attacks are for dealing damage and Heavy Attacks are for restoring resources.

Typo?

Edited by Hayhurst on April 16, 2018 7:02PM
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surak73 wrote: »
    Nocturnal’s Favor
    2 – 129 Max Stamina
    3 – 1206 Max Health
    4 – 1206 Max Health
    5 – Whenever you successfully Dodge, heal yourself for 4000. This effect can occur every 2 seconds.

Is this a joke, isn't it? Don't we have enough players running around rocks and trees dodging everything?...

The cool down should be much longer for sure.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly surprised ZOS are keeping the damage as high as it is. Wonder if we will get trial boss and mob health increases instead of getting damage nerfs from here on out :thinking:
    #MOREORBS