The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Soul Harvest will need an additional effect in order to compete with Incap following this bug fix

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    They are only the best when they hit.
    Players now have "passive dodge chance", how many incaps do you expect me to perform before one finally hits?

Are you serious?
    Maybe 15% of all players on cyro are running medium thus having access to major evasion.
    15% of the skills you use against those 15% will be dodged.
    2.25% of your overall used skills will be dodged by passive dodgeing.
    And hitting incap on a target that has no shuffle is the easiest task in this game, simple AC and you can ignore random dodgeroll aswell because it lands so fast

Incap is in need for nerfs not buffs and Soul Harvest will be balanced by a nerf to incap.

Why on earth would you say incap needs nerfs when even stamblades often use dawn breaker b/c aoe
    I thought this was a "buff soul harvest thread" not a "nerf incap thread"

Dude, if stamnbs use Dawnbreaker they are bad, period. Incap is the best single target ult by far in this game.
    We don't Need to buff Soul harvest to make it as overperforming as Incap is right now.
    People are far too used to get their easy kills with incap that they think every ult should be like that but no.
    Soul Harvest is the Morph which incap should be balanced around not vice versa.

??????

Soul harvest is literally incap but without a stun? You make them as if they're in two different leagues with incap being this god tier ultimate that does 62784928 different things when in reality all it does compared to the ult that you say is "balanced" is have an extra stun.

Can't tell if troll or just bad

The stun makes it op.
    You know as good as i do that no one uses Soul Harvest simply because it doesn't feature a CC.
    The CC gives you another skill that will hit no matter how fast the enemy tries to CC break.

They are in different leagues. Play soul harvest on magblade for a week and then switch to Incap.
    Incap increases the ease to hit burst way too much.

Everyone that is hit by Soul Harvest immediately blocks or dodges meaning the following will won't hit. With incap your will hits 49/50 times using it immediately after incap.
    Derra wrote: »
    Players now have "passive dodge chance", how many incaps do you expect me to perform before one finally hits?

Are you serious?
    Maybe 15% of all players on cyro are running medium thus having access to major evasion.
    And hitting incap on a target that has no shuffle is the easiest task in this game, simple AC and you can ignore random dodgeroll aswell because it lands so fast

Incap is in need for nerfs not buffs and Soul Harvest will be balanced by a nerf to incap.

Why on earth would you say incap needs nerfs when even stamblades often use dawn breaker b/c aoe

Dude, if stamnbs use Dawnbreaker they are bad, period. Incap is the best single target ult by far in this game.
    We don't Need to buff Soul harvest to make it as overperforming as Incap is right now.
    People are far too used to get their easy kills with incap that they think every ult should be like that but no.

??????

Soul harvest is literally incap but without a stun? You make them as if they're in two different leagues with incap being this god tier ultimate that does 62784928 different things when in reality all it does compared to the ult that you say is "balanced" is have an extra stun.

The stun makes it op.
    You know as good as i do that no one uses Soul Harvest simply because it doesn't feature a CC.
    The CC gives you another skill that will hit no matter how fast the enemy tries to CC break.

They are in different leagues. Play soul harvest on magblade for a week and then switch to Incap.

Everyone that is hit by Soul Harvest immediately blocks or dodges meaning the following will won't hit. With incap your will hits 49/50 times using it immediately after incap.

Here i am using harvest on my NB :blush:
    You seem to bash on everything i do with my nightblade. So rude.

I agree however that incap is somewhat overperforming due to it´s stun component.

I do agree that the stun makes it good, but by no means 'broken' or 'op'. Leap does the same thing while having a much higher tooltip potential and it's a ranged ability. Dawnbreaker is an AOE knockdown, has a potent dot AND gives you extra weapon damage just for having it slotted. Incap may be a tad more 'spammable', but at the end of the day any ultimate is spamable as a magblade anyway, due to passives.

You can't even properly do an incap > merciless against anyone competent even at point blank range because people can usually break and roll dodge the merciless for some reason.

Anyways this thread is not about incap, it's about making harvest a viable alternative now that it's not undodgable.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

I dont think its that much op...
    I think its maybe because more are stamblades than magblades?
    cp scaling etc makes incap more powerful than soul harves for stamblade with just damage, not only with additional stun

whne I was on magbalde I was on soul harves morph because of cp scaling but at all I was missing some this stun but it was more by wont of playing before more on stamblade like I was missing some more things on magblade than only cc on incap
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

I agree however that incap is somewhat overperforming due to it´s stun component.

I do agree that the stun makes it good, but by no means 'broken' or 'op'. Leap does the same thing while having a much higher tooltip potential and it's a ranged ability. Dawnbreaker is an AOE knockdown, has a potent dot AND gives you extra weapon damage just for having it slotted. Incap may be a tad more 'spammable', but at the end of the day any ultimate is spamable as a magblade anyway, due to passives.

You can't even properly do an incap > merciless against anyone competent even at point blank range because people can usually break and roll dodge the merciless for some reason.

Anyways this thread is not about incap, it's about making harvest a viable alternative now that it's not undodgable.

That's right but neither stamdk or stamplar/sorc can backup with a skill with a even higher tooltip than the ult that gets boosted by 20%.

Incap isn't op by itself maybe just a tad overtuned but the whole nb package makes it op. If nb lacked a spammable like DKs or sorcs do it wouldn't matter as the burst itself is lower even though the base tooltip is higher.

I can't agree with the statement that many people can dodge my will after incap.

The thread is about incap aswell as soul harvest is the direct competitor to Incap.
    And atm Incap is the true winner due to the CC.
    I think Soul Harvest is the morph Incap should be balanced around and not vice versa meaning Incap should get its CC removed and add another small buff in exchange.

Soul Harvest could get a small buff by applying major breach (reduce spell resistance) for 8 seconds
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

You know, next patch everyone will have an "Incap" with the Off Balance stun, the stun will just come from the medium weave in the rotation rather than the ultimate.

In terms of damage, it's actually fairly balanced for its cost (if not slightly underperforming), Incap has one of the lowest ultimate tooltips in the game for a single target ultimate.

2H Ulti deals between 20-50% more damage, Leap & Warden bear deal around 25%~ more damage etc
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    @BohnT

You know, next patch everyone will have an "Incap" with the Off Balance stun, the stun will just come from the medium weave in the rotation rather than the ultimate.

In terms of damage, it's actually fairly balanced for its cost (if not slightly underperforming), Incap has one of the lowest ultimate tooltips in the game for a single target ultimate.

2H Ulti deals between 20-50% more damage, Leap & Warden bear deal around 25%~ more damage etc

Yeah but as i said no class (except for warden) has a second "ult" they can use immediately after the first ult that has a higher tooltip than leap after 20% damage increase.

It's simply too easy to use with not enough time to react on the receiving end.
    Removing the CC adds 1 gcd that distinguishes bad Nbs from good ones. A good nb will still kill you but George Zergsurf will fail to hit you with 16k burst
    With medium weaves you can see it coming due to the long visual cue of heavy attacks.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stun on incap would perhaps be ok if it weren´t for the fact that it´s a pain to CC break from. Even with low ping and good fps there´s always this tiny delay when being stunned by incap (looks like my character get´s frozen in the standing position before being pinned down to the ground)...
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Yeah but as i said no class (except for warden) has a second "ult" they can use immediately after the first ult that has a higher tooltip than leap after 20% damage increase.

Removing the CC adds 1 gcd that distinguishes bad Nbs from good ones. A good nb will still kill you but George Zergsurf will fail to hit you with 16k burst
    With medium weaves you can see it coming due to the long visual cue of heavy attacks.

Well, that "2nd ult" only really lands against pugs though :neutral:

If you try Incap->Relentless against a good player, it's never going to land - which is why people do Relentless->Incap instead in duels. It won't land with the 20% extra damage, but the whole combo puts you in execute range (it's far easier to land Rev Slice after Incap than Relentless).

Next patch though Incap->Master 2H Brawler could be interesting, since that should be 100% unavoidable buffed up damage.

You won't see the medium weaves coming btw, you literally only need to hold LMB for like 0,2 seconds, I've even accidentally stunned people with it on PTS while trying to do a light attack lol
    Edited by DDuke on February 5, 2018 12:21PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

If you try Incap->Relentless against a good player, it's never going to land - which is why people do Relentless->Incap instead in duels. It won't land with the 20% extra damage, but the whole combo puts you in execute range (it's far easier to land Rev Slice after Incap than Relentless).

Next patch though Incap->Master 2H Brawler could be interesting, since that should be 100% unavoidable buffed up damage.

You won't see the medium weaves coming btw, you literally only need to hold LMB for like 0,2 seconds, I've even accidentally stunned people with it on PTS while trying to do a light attack lol

wuuuuuut... No incap then relentless. The CC is often to buggy for someone to be able to get up from it in time to avoid the relentless
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

I never had any issues to hit incap + relentless neither in cyro or Bergama only against stamnbs or builds with shuffle.
    Brawler hits like a wet noodle unless you are facing 6 people then it's devastating but in 1v1 SA deals much more damage.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BohnT

I never had any issues to hit incap + relentless neither in cyro or Bergama only against stamnbs or builds with shuffle.
    Brawler hits like a wet noodle unless you are facing 6 people then it's devastating but in 1v1 SA deals much more damage.

I basically never hit with Incap -> Relentless against players who know about that combo (nor do I get hit by it often). Without lag it's very well possible to break the CC and dodge/block Relentless.

I just don't understand why offense in a tank meta should get nerfed even further instead of tuning down stuff like Cloak.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Yeah, even with Master 2H it's less damage than Surprise Attack in 1v1 - but the point is that unlike Surprise Attack Brawler is undodgeable in this patch.

When on my stamblade, I've never been hit by Incap->Relentless as it's very easy to dodge due to loooong travel time of Relentless. On my mDK & other magicka builds, I can't really afford to CC Break+dodge roll every time after Incap, so I just CC Break->block+shield up.

Point is, there's always time to prepare for a Relentless after Incap due to its long travel time. It's the slowest skill stamblade has.

I did some tests a while ago, it's even possible to avoid Surprise Attack (0,5s~ faster travel time) or Incap (fastest travel time of all NB skills) after Fear: https://youtu.be/q2oUzes2_xE

In the end, it's all about latency, just like most of PvP. I don't ever play this game if I have 150ms+ (I log off & go play something else when that happens), so I guess my experiences are a little different.
    Edited by DDuke on February 5, 2018 12:54PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

I basically never hit with Incap -> Relentless against players who know about that combo (nor do I get hit by it often). Without lag it's very well possible to break the CC and dodge/block Relentless.

I just don't understand why offense in a tank meta should get nerfed even further instead of tuning down stuff like Cloak.

Cloak and shade are the only things that keep stamnb in medium alive.
    I can't see the tank meta anymore except in duel situations. In open world people are damn squishy nowadays due to earthgore keeping everyone alive.

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

That's right but neither stamdk or stamplar/sorc can backup with a skill with a even higher tooltip than the ult that gets boosted by 20%.

Incap isn't op by itself maybe just a tad overtuned but the whole nb package makes it op. If nb lacked a spammable like DKs or sorcs do it wouldn't matter as the burst itself is lower even though the base tooltip is higher.

I can't agree with the statement that many people can dodge my will after incap.

The thread is about incap aswell as soul harvest is the direct competitor to Incap.
    I think Soul Harvest is the morph Incap should be balanced around and not vice versa meaning Incap should get its CC removed and add another small buff in exchange.

Soul Harvest could get a small buff by applying major breach (reduce spell resistance) for 8 seconds

I'm fine with whatever change would make people stop complaining, and I do agree that the CC on incap is a bit strong; but calling it broken is just plain wrong. There are many ultimates that are FAR better than incap.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

I'm fine with whatever change would make people stop complaining, and I do agree that the CC on incap is a bit strong; but calling it broken is just plain wrong. There are many ultimates that are FAR better than incap.

I mean incap provides a 20% self buff to damage, major defile, and cc's all while doing solid damage. If there are better ultimates, I'd like to see them.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

I mean incap provides a 20% self buff to damage, major defile, and cc's all while doing solid damage. If there are better ultimates, I'd like to see them.

+1

Also, I find the notion that in order to have a meaningful morph choice - which is something I absolutely support - you should buff the other morph through the roof too a bit questionable. But then I might feel different once I start playing NB in earnest. ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

As i said incap on its own is overtuned at best, not op but overtuned.
    The whole package makes incap too strong.
    If they removed the CC stamnb would be almost as balanced as magblade which is imo the best balanced class in the game. And the more classes are on this level the better the game feels.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

It's certainly strong vs healing based builds that can't afford dodge rolling, Major Defile, +20% dmg etc all get their full value.

Vs shields it's alright and vs dodge rollers it's meh (since all stamblade skills are dodgeable, you get no value from the +20% dmg, Major Defile etc).

Fairly balanced as far as I can tell, I'd rather have Leap (also deals 25% more damage) on my bar (if it were possible) than Incap vs dodge rollers, or even DBOS.
    Edited by DDuke on February 5, 2018 3:03PM
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

So if we take away the frontloaded burst stam nb has, we can all agree on giving the class more pressure and more defense (and maybe some delayed burst like other classes have), right?
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Everything you listed but the stun is also a part of soul harvest. So you're basically claiming that a stun makes this ultimate the best in the game?

I've been playing my magblades for about 300 total /played hours and I have never felt incap/soul harvest to be overperforming post the change that made incap deal disease damage. I really believe you're either talking out of your ass or you are talking from the perspective of a player that gets outplayed by a nightblade and simply calls for a blind nerf.

And to answer to your question, I'd take leap over incap (on my magblade) any day of the week. Kthxbai

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

If they removed the CC stamnb would be almost as balanced as magblade which is imo the best balanced class in the game. And the more classes are on this level the better the game feels.

If the ability loses it's CC, which I'm fine with, it needs another distinct bonus on top of what it already has. Sure it gives defile and extra damage, but it also has an average tooltip and is dodgeable. Not to mention that both buffs can be purged.

And on top of that, harvest also needs a whole different bonus on top of what it already has.
    Edited by Subversus on February 5, 2018 4:12PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Everything you listed but the stun is also a part of soul harvest. So you're basically claiming that a stun makes this ultimate the best in the game?

I've been playing my magblades for about 300 total /played hours and I have never felt incap/soul harvest to be overperforming post the change that made incap deal disease damage. I really believe you're either talking out of your ass or you are talking from the perspective of a player that gets outplayed by a nightblade and simply calls for a blind nerf.

And to answer to your question, I'd take leap over incap (on my magblade) any day of the week. Kthxbai

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

If the ability loses it's CC, which I'm fine with, it needs another distinct bonus on top of what it already has. Sure it gives defile and extra damage, but it also has an average tooltip and is dodgeable. Not to mention that both buffs can be purged.

And on top of that, harvest also needs a whole different bonus on top of what it already has.

Taking away the cc from incap would make soul harvest the clear winner. 10 ult on kill vs just disease damage? Unless zos makes the damage buff to 8 seconds I see no reason to choose incap over soul harvest
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Are you serious?

??????

The stun makes it op.

Taking away the cc from incap would make soul harvest the clear winner. 10 ult on kill vs just disease damage? Unless zos makes the damage buff to 8 seconds I see no reason to choose incap over soul harvest

Precisely!
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Actually I specifically disagree with this part:
    "no class (except for warden) has a second "ult" they can use immediately after the first ult that has a higher tooltip than leap after 20% damage increase."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but executing someone with an master/asylum(i forget which) 2h with 2h execute & then immediately getting full ult back is higher in this situation.

***Update, just read the rest of the post, looks like everything is pretty wrapped up XD
    Edited by kaithuzar on February 5, 2018 11:45PM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • IAVITNI
    IAVITNI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If this was a true statement, then why would a night blade even bother equipping another ultimate let alone use it. Plenty of night blades backbar Dawnbreaker of Smiting and use it situationally. "Situationally" is the key word there.

Just because something is the best doesn't make it OP. The fact that most builds will slot DBoS over a class ultimate is much more telling than the fact that majority of stamblades slot incap.

On topic, Soul Harvest could use a lower cost to start off. I don't think an ultimate cost of 50 is overpowered.

As for secondary effects, move the 25% movement speed from concealed weapon onto it and have it grant snare immunity for 5 seconds after use. This would contrast nicely with incap. One provides offensive utility while the other provides defensive utility. When I play my magblade I seriously consider using a 2h just for momentum, so I'm sure other mag blades will appreciate the snare removal.

Then for concealed weapon, reduce the cost by about 15% and have it either, increase the effectiveness of weapon enchantments by 50% or place a debuff on the enemy that is consumed on LA/HA and deals ~3k magic damage.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me say it again to help with clarity;
    Incap doesn't stun... It does a knock down which has buggy animations and because CC break can't be animation cancelled... Well you get the picture

That is why it is powerful, so infact the knockdown needs to be replaced with a stun. Taking away the CC removes a core part of the tool kit
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IAVITNI wrote: »

If this was a true statement, then why would a night blade even bother equipping another ultimate let alone use it. Plenty of night blades backbar Dawnbreaker of Smiting and use it situationally. "Situationally" is the key word there.

Just because something is the best doesn't make it OP. The fact that most builds will slot DBoS over a class ultimate is much more telling than the fact that majority of stamblades slot incap.

On topic, Soul Harvest could use a lower cost to start off. I don't think an ultimate cost of 50 is overpowered.

As for secondary effects, move the 25% movement speed from concealed weapon onto it and have it grant snare immunity for 5 seconds after use. This would contrast nicely with incap. One provides offensive utility while the other provides defensive utility. When I play my magblade I seriously consider using a 2h just for momentum, so I'm sure other mag blades will appreciate the snare removal.

Then for concealed weapon, reduce the cost by about 15% and have it either, increase the effectiveness of weapon enchantments by 50% or place a debuff on the enemy that is consumed on LA/HA and deals ~3k magic damage.

It's a true statement.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any more buffs you’d like to have while we’re at it?
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've rarely seen anyone other than a stamblade use DBoS. I like your suggestions to soul harvest but 15% decrease might be a bit to much there
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »

I've rarely seen anyone other than a stamblade use DBoS. I like your suggestions to soul harvest but 15% decrease might be a bit to much there
    so you haven't met a stamsorc, stamwarden and stamplar yet?
    99% of the People using DboS are part of those specs and then there are .8% stamnbs and .2% magsorcs who want their old DboS back
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »

so you haven't met a stamsorc, stamwarden and stamplar yet?
    99% of the People using DboS are part of those specs and then there are .8% stamnbs and .2% magsorcs who want their old DboS back

Quite sure he meant it in comparison from stamblades to magblades.

On the other hand, if I had a nice class ultimate on a stam sorc I would use it there.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on February 6, 2018 7:38PM
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So let me get this straight. You want a cheap high dmg spammable with a "viper on steroids" attached to it. And you also want a high dmg ult, that is so cheap to the point where u can use it every other rotation, applies major defile, gives you a 20% dmg buff, gives ult, gives you a speed buff and snare immunity for 5 seconds which means you will be prety much immune to snares all the time. And this is not overpowered according to you.

Wanna double the dmg of spectral bow too? Or maybe impale having execute dmg from 50% hp?
    Edited by pieratsos on February 6, 2018 8:43PM