Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.3

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Can dodge dive now but didn't compensate for the change, it's honestly these type of changes that make me think the dev team is full of first timers; plus you guys constantly contradict yourselves. Yay nerfed dive but still haven't touched stam wardens which is ridiculous, I don't know why anyone would applaud this obvious incompetence.

Dives uniqueness is in its delay. It is fine, it deals high damage and even heals a bit. No compensation needed.

Pve warden needs stuff, but pvp, both specs are still good.

Unique delay huh? Wtf kind of twisting is this?

It's strictly worse than: pulse, frag, or swallow. Why the F would you run a delayed, dodgeable, ability when you can run pulse which is instant, acts as 3 attacks and can apply a whole sort of effects?

I'm actually not sure why wardens weren't using force pulse to begin with?
    8% boost to the ice damage made it similar to sorcs running destro force pulse for so long with their boost to lighting.
    I ran force shock 100% of the time, the point was landing shalk-dive-shock/ult at the same time.

Can't you still do that?

Not if birds are dodgable. They roll then block after as they heal. Then have another 3 to 4 seconds before they get a burst combo again. Just ruined mag wardens burst and buffed stam wardens indirectly by making medium armor stronger. Gg.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion it's very good that Birds and Embers are dodgeable now, but they should get another effect (which doesn't act as hardcounter, maybe give mag Dk more range on Embers and warden an utility effect on birds).
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    camb1.gif

Get your stamina class ready lmao.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Can dodge dive now but didn't compensate for the change, it's honestly these type of changes that make me think the dev team is full of first timers; plus you guys constantly contradict yourselves. Yay nerfed dive but still haven't touched stam wardens which is ridiculous, I don't know why anyone would applaud this obvious incompetence.

Dives uniqueness is in its delay. It is fine, it deals high damage and even heals a bit. No compensation needed.

It's strictly worse than: pulse, frag, or swallow. Why the F would you run a delayed, dodgeable, ability when you can run pulse which is instant, acts as 3 attacks and can apply a whole sort of effects?

I'm actually not sure why wardens weren't using force pulse to begin with?
    8% boost to the ice damage made it similar to sorcs running destro force pulse for so long with their boost to lighting.
    I ran force shock 100% of the time, the point was landing shalk-dive-shock/ult at the same time.

Can't you still do that?

Not if birds are dodgable. They roll then block after as they heal. Then have another 3 to 4 seconds before they get a burst combo again. Just ruined mag wardens burst and buffed stam wardens indirectly by making medium armor stronger. Gg.

I meant that replacing birds with force pulse. Both are dogeable/unreflective, but one ignores 10% of armor, applies concussed/burning/and chilled status effects and is faster. So you'd trade 2% dmg done (which ive been told is calculated terribly anyway the more dmg done sources you stack with CP) for a chance to proc a burning dot, minor vulverability, and minor maim on your target with a faster animation and extra dmg on the frost dmg component.

Seems like a no brainer, even from the start when birds were undodegable.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because you can line it up with pulse and shalk. That is why. Come on MR 9 star. I thought that you would know delayed burst is best by now.

Only issue is its quite telegraphed, but I recall that magden has one of the biggest burst combos in game.

Well I'm on console so walking side ways is a hard counter to shalk
    And roll dodge now counters the rest of the warden line up.

Seeing as I've played a warden for a time, I can tell you, no mag warden has compared to mDK or NBs in duels.

And in open world the Stam version is clearly superior (even arguably OP) which wasn't touched AT ALL.

I don't disagree with any of what is said. Shalks are risk/reward heavy, but if you run a 2h, it shouldn't be countered too heavy. Not quite sure about the console bit.

Yeah duel NB/DK is on top, but the game isn't quite balanced around it, if balanced around anything at all. The group support and OW that warden has is still above quite a few other classes. As for stamden, I don't quite know. 7th is hit, so the broken survival should go down, but not quite sure what to change without hitting magden, which outside of birdspam is quite balanced.

Its above a mag templar? No. Above a mag dk? No. Above a mag NB? No. What about a stam warden? Nope. So then surely a stam templar? Oh its not... hmmm well at least their bird are still undodg... Oh yeah.... There's that...

OW: Magplar. Yes. MagDK. Yes. StamDK, yes. Stamsorc. Yes Magblade. Nope. Stamden. Nope. Stamplar. About same. Magsorcs, About same.

Group utility: Magplar: No. MagDK: Yes StamDK: Far yes. Stamsorc: Yes. MagNB. Same. Stamden. Yes. Stamplar. Yes. Magsorc. Same.

They have very high burst damage, delayed bird, shalks being shalks, good healing, (for groups too), good sustain and decent mobility. The only place I would say they aren't good in is duels. That is literally it.

Not with this change. You're way off lol. Sorcs have an execute. Mag dk group utility with being tanky and mass air cc is much better. Mag nb is hardly "the same". Some BOLD statements you're making. Tell me what a mag warden is slotting to have "good" heals. They've nerfed healing thicket and budding seeds. Solo which skill you referring to for healing? Please say a resto staff skill lol pleaseeeee

MagDK group utility? You mean root, which warden and sorc can use. Oh, yeah cauterize, silly me. Forgot that group utility. Being tanky isn't group utility, and at that point warden can still be quite good in that area. Sorc has an execute, but warden has higher burst, a burst heal. (cheaper in 3.3 too) berserk and mobility on flappers, better regen, shield which grants major heroism and is effectively a free ranged counter etc.

Corrupting pollen for AoE major defile. Enchanting growth is a nice heal generally. AoE mobile major protection. AoE unblockable burst, which is very damn strong when timed.

About same meaning both have places in groups, wardens being healers, NBs being bombers.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of this is pretty cool, but why bother fixing the outfit change token thing? Scrap the whole outfit change token microtransaction, as well as the gold cost for using the outfit station. Do the right thing.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:42AM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Nice all the complainers, constantly ruin this game...thanks let's go ahead and make everything in the game dodgable now? Maybe if people learned to get better, instead of wanting all these nerfs the game would be enjoyable. Why can't we get a whole new pvp map instead? There's no way that these nerfs are occurring when we have alot of broken skills in the game? I need to upload the videos I have been taking of the game being messed up, I wish they would stop focusing on the wrong stuff.

If flame lash and searing strikes are dodgable then you guys should increase the damage, or nerf sets and abilities that grant a bonus to dodging if you haven't already.

Now you’ll have to get better to actually land these.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    Dark flare spam coming to your local pvp campaign
    @Bfish22090
    You need to read it again, my friend.
    Templar
    • Dawn’s Wrath
      • Solar Barrage (Solar Flare morph): The damage from this morph can now be blocked, but cannot be dodged.
    Dark Flare is the other morph. Solar Barrage is the AoE morph nobody uses. This change (as well as all the other abilities made undodgeable, like whirlwind and cleave) is to make sure you can't i-frame through AoEs like it's some Dark Souls kind of s**t. It also means the best counter to dodgeroll spammers will be AoEing them to hell.

Well *** you're right
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think they needed to get birds to be on a standard as far as whats dodgeable, reflectable, blockable; but at the same time, it really was not nearly as scary as a stam warden who knows how to play that class.

Either way. The should speed up the projectile or something.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."

This is a good change for the overall health of the game (there shouldn't ever be a spammable that completely bypasses a primary defense mechanic, btw nerf Shield Breaker) but Dive wasn't the thing that made Warden so unstoppable. Speaking as somebody that's leveled and played both a magic and stam Warden in PVP:
    • Shimmering Shield is probably one of the worst designed abilities in the game. It gives you effectively 100% immunity to all ranged builds (even if secondary effects from attacks like CCs and DOTs still apply, they're not going to kill you), lets you keep 85-90% uptime on the strongest or second strongest buff in the game (Major Heroism), and can be kept up indefinitely since it restores almost as much magicka as it costs to cast it.
    • Every weakness of the Warden class (lack of a reliable burst ultimate like Incap or Take Flight, lack of an execute that isn't tied to your ultimate) can be made up for in the world and weapon skill lines. This is why Deep Fissure is balanced in the context of a Magic Warden, with no execute or burst ultimate, but Subterranean Assault is overperforming in the context of a Stamina Warden, with Reverse Slice and Dawnbreaker. I don't think it'll ever happen, but the Subterranean Assault morph should be changed to a second magicka morph, or to have it's damage spread out over 8-10 seconds as a DOT. When you can combine that AOE burst with an AOE burst ultimate like Dawnbreaker, and an AOE execute like Steel Tornado or Reverse Slice, it's too much.
    • A class with a spammable AOE Major Defile and a high-ish damage AOE ulti that stuns and grants Major Protection to everybody standing in it's (fairly large) range is a ball group's wet dream.
    • (This is nitpicking) The class feels boring. The ice magic tree feels like it's just tank buffs (which it mostly is, and it's boring), the animal summoning tree has five great abilities (and one terrible ultimate) but it doesn't feel at all like you're a beastmaster. It just feels like another buff.
    • Speaking of animal companions, the bear ultimate's AI is terrible.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Hey, are magwarden duelers ded now?

I can count on one hand the mag wardens I found to be respectable, and you are one of em. If anyone can still make it work effectively, its you.

My angst isn't directed towards you tho, but rather the legions of people who never leave the safety of numbers and gleefully spam this one damn skill at stam small scalers. And then if caught alone, frantically flee while holding block and spamming tree ultis till they get back to a friendly keep/zerg. Almost as disgraceful of a play style as the Xv1 ganker.
    ma' dude thanks, but I'm not really playing currently. if I were tho, i'd say that the change would pretty much put magwardens on lowest tier. They really had unreliable combos already, but now it will be next to impossible to put any kind of meaningful preassure agaisnt competent players. Perhaps dropping dive altogether for clench or something, I don't really know.

But I guess it had to be done, maybe now that close to no one will lay them, Zos could finally come up with some new, and more creative offensive skills for the class.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CYA BIRD SPAMMERS

Best change ever. Period.

p.d: the reduction of the low slash snare is also really good, same with the snare removal of soul assault. But still a LOT of work to do in terms of snares and immobilizations
    Edited by ManDraKE on January 29, 2018 8:36PM
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Every weakness of the Warden class (lack of a reliable burst ultimate like Incap or Take Flight, lack of an execute that isn't tied to your ultimate) can be made up for in the world and weapon skill lines. This is why Deep Fissure is balanced in the context of a Magic Warden, with no execute or burst ultimate, but Subterranean Assault is overperforming in the context of a Stamina Warden, with Reverse Slice and Dawnbreaker. I don't think it'll ever happen, but the Subterranean Assault morph should be changed to a second magicka morph, or to have it's damage spread out over 8-10 seconds as a DOT. When you can combine that AOE burst with an AOE burst ultimate like Dawnbreaker, and an AOE execute like Steel Tornado or Reverse Slice, it's too much.
    [/list]

That sums it up. Add the stamina scaling class heal and access to gapclosers through weapons to it and you have a spot-on guideline on how to break balance: Give stamina scaling morphs to the magicka toolset without considering that the stamina toolset in its current form was designed to be self-sufficient and viable even without a single class skill added.

I sincerely hope ZOS understood by now that they need to alter the whole system before making such experiments to not create overperformers. StaminaWarden is unique in that regard. Like the first representative of more sophisticated species (cuz allmighty ZOS didn't bother to lift the rest up to the same level of evolution).
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on January 29, 2018 8:38PM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    Goodbye my beloved MDK, I'll see you again in 5-10 major updates.

Whip dodgeable +
    Searing Strike: The initial direct damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged.

So 2 unblockable undodgeable Attacks Searing Strike and Power lash. Undodgeable unblockable CC. Undodgeable unblockable Ultimate.

About time.

Ur stupid, powerlash is blockable and so is leap.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »
    kookster wrote: »
    Holy crap.... the birds are dodgeable........... THIS PATCH JUST GOT AMAZING.

Unfortunately yes "Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."

Can't believe that. My MagWarden is *** in PvE Damage and now you steal his Bird-Attack in PvP. What should I do in PvP then? Be a healer or tank?

Should switch to a twohand-stamina then for PvP... seems to be better. Bye Bye my Warden.

Use force pulse. You still have fat shields and the biggest magic pool in the game on top of incredibly survivability and resource management. And don't forget about shalks. Its called COUNTERPLAY and its something this game really needs more of.

My medium stam dk is still struggling @ZOS_GinaBruno, SPEED UP DIZZY SWING BY .3-.4 secs...

What about this tank meta? It needs to end!!! Also, quit raising the cp cap and maybe rework the progression system.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    "Target Dummies of all varieties now behave like dungeon bosses for the purposes of status effects applied to them."

Hooray!

So shards and orbs still share a cooldown though right?

Absolutely they do.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so now I'm gonna have to screw my rotation because off balance is on?

"Oh look off balance is up, gotta heavy attack ASAP!!!"

I'm seriously confused with these changes!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    "Target Dummies of all varieties now behave like dungeon bosses for the purposes of status effects applied to them."

Hooray!

So shards and orbs still share a cooldown though right?

Of course or Templars would be OP again.
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Attacks that can be dodged, but not blocked
    Secondary effects that penetrate Block such as the Damage over Time from Sunfire, the surprise attack armor debuff, or the snare from Low Slash snare.

how does one dodge a dot, given that they're on fire? I assume they mean if the initial hit is blocked
    I do hope reflective lights slow isn't also affected like Low slash

Edited by Goshua on January 29, 2018 9:37PM
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^
    Edited by Goshua on February 1, 2018 8:52AM
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

PLEASE FIX MAELSTROM DUAL WIELDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bakkagami
    Bakkagami
    ✭✭✭

Whip dodgeable +
    Searing Strike: The initial direct damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged.

prime example of people looking for things to complain about. The dot for those has always been dodgeable. don't know how many times i've had to triple apply it because of shuffle dodges. the initial hit is negligible so this change means nothing lol.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bakkagami wrote: »

Whip dodgeable +

prime example of people looking for things to complain about. The dot for those has always been dodgeable. don't know how many times i've had to triple apply it because of shuffle dodges. the initial hit is negligible so this change means nothing lol.

MDK in pvp uses this for heals. If the initial hit is dodged, I can not only not apply the dot, I also may have to hit multiple times for the heal. So my main source of healing now has two chances to fail on each application. That is the problem with that change.
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭

UI
    • Added the ability to search for the various Elven Outfit Styles via their -mer names. For example, the High Elf style will now also appear when searching for "Altmer".
    Noice!
    [PC-NA] CP 1200+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’ve updated several abilities so they better adhere to our block and dodge mechanics. The system is set up to be intuitive – attacks on the ground such as fire or Caltrops cannot be blocked or dodged. We also want dodging to be useful during some instances, and blocking to be useful at other times. The ruleset is as follows:
    • Attacks that can be blocked, but not dodged
      • AoE explosions such as Radial Sweep, Spear Shards’ initial hit, or Drain Power.
      • Beam attacks such as Radiant Destruction, Lightning Staff, or Soul Strike.
    • Attacks that cannot be blocked or dodged
      • Damage on the ground such as Wall of Elements, Caltrops, or Lightning Splash.
      • Effects that are on or inside a player character, such as Daedric Curse, or Backlash. (Damage over time effects)
    • Attacks that can be dodged, but not blocked
      • Secondary effects that penetrate Block such as the Damage over Time from Sunfire, the surprise attack armor debuff, or the snare from Low Slash snare.
      • Note: Block continues to provide stun immunity, so it will stop a secondary effect like the stun from Stonefist.
    Exceptions to these rules will be stated each ability’s tooltip, such as Fiery Grip which cannot be dodged or reflected.[/i][/b]

Does this mean Eye of the storm will now be blockable? Because it is neither a ground effect nor a secondary effect.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    We’ve updated several abilities so they better adhere to our block and dodge mechanics. The system is set up to be intuitive – attacks on the ground such as fire or Caltrops cannot be blocked or dodged. We also want dodging to be useful during some instances, and blocking to be useful at other times. The ruleset is as follows:
    • Attacks that can be blocked, but not dodged
      • AoE explosions such as Radial Sweep, Spear Shards’ initial hit, or Drain Power.
      • Beam attacks such as Radiant Destruction, Lightning Staff, or Soul Strike.
    • Attacks that cannot be blocked or dodged
      • Damage on the ground such as Wall of Elements, Caltrops, or Lightning Splash.
      • Effects that are on or inside a player character, such as Daedric Curse, or Backlash. (Damage over time effects)
    • Attacks that can be dodged, but not blocked
      • Secondary effects that penetrate Block such as the Damage over Time from Sunfire, the surprise attack armor debuff, or the snare from Low Slash snare.
      • Note: Block continues to provide stun immunity, so it will stop a secondary effect like the stun from Stonefist.
    Exceptions to these rules will be stated each ability’s tooltip, such as Fiery Grip which cannot be dodged or reflected.[/i][/b]

Does this mean Eye of the storm will now be blockable? Because it is neither a ground effect nor a secondary effect.

The effect is on the ground, it just moves with the caster.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Every weakness of the Warden class (lack of a reliable burst ultimate like Incap or Take Flight, lack of an execute that isn't tied to your ultimate) can be made up for in the world and weapon skill lines. This is why Deep Fissure is balanced in the context of a Magic Warden, with no execute or burst ultimate, but Subterranean Assault is overperforming in the context of a Stamina Warden, with Reverse Slice and Dawnbreaker. I don't think it'll ever happen, but the Subterranean Assault morph should be changed to a second magicka morph, or to have it's damage spread out over 8-10 seconds as a DOT. When you can combine that AOE burst with an AOE burst ultimate like Dawnbreaker, and an AOE execute like Steel Tornado or Reverse Slice, it's too much.
    [/list]

That sums it up. Add the stamina scaling class heal and access to gapclosers through weapons to it and you have a spot-on guideline on how to break balance: Give stamina scaling morphs to the magicka toolset without considering that the stamina toolset in its current form was designed to be self-sufficient and viable even without a single class skill added.

I sincerely hope ZOS understood by now that they need to alter the whole system before making such experiments to not create overperformers. StaminaWarden is unique in that regard. Like the first representative of more sophisticated species (cuz allmighty ZOS didn't bother to lift the rest up to the same level of evolution).

Isn´t that pretty much the same currently for stamina nb with
    Ambush (not decloaking)
    + incap
    + supriseattack / will / finisher
    - the heal + cloak/shade
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    General
    • Corrected delivery of the Hide Helmet and Hide Your Helm collectibles.

:smiley: At last!
    UI
    • Added the ability to search for the various Elven Outfit Styles via their -mer names. For example, the High Elf style will now also appear when searching for "Altmer".

THANK YOU!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RiAivhM.jpg