Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.3

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    It’s good they made birds dodgeable but they should have increased their damage otherwise it’s a useless skill that will never be used again.

Lol. You mean it will just become like a normal skill that will be used selectively. So many people do this, a skill gets changed and they cry like its useless unless it’s op.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurika wrote: »
    "I want more counter play in the game".
    "I don't want you to be able to dodge my attacks"

Quoting the thread in general - not anyone specifically.

Hrm...

Correct. People try and justify why the classes and builds they play should have powerful exceptions to regular mechanics.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hurika wrote: »
    "I want more counter play in the game".
    "I don't want you to be able to dodge my attacks"

Quoting the thread in general - not anyone specifically.

Hrm...

Correct. People try and justify why the classes and builds they play should have powerful exceptions to regular mechanics.

The only time something should have exceptions to mechanics is when it is more susceptible to other counters. For example warden having unblockable and conventionally undodgable shalk, but it can be strafed. And live version of power whip having a counterable 2 step setup, or backlash requiring other forms of damage which are counterable for its own.

Something like bird/embers was OP because it had no real counter besides block, which isn't really possible on all builds.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    "Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."
    "Assassin’s Blade: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged."
    Oh boy, Jesus is walking among us.
    PC/EU server
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalixte wrote: »
    "Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."
    "Assassin’s Blade: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged."
    Oh boy, Jesus is walking among us.

Don't you mean rolling among us? :D
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    R4B0N3 wrote: »
    Please stop messing with magic dragonknights! The amount of people that use them is already extremely low, they get laughed at if you take them in to trials and they have to be the hardest class to complete VMA... fact but there was a ray of hope when they started to become decent in PVP, I wouldn’t say they were amazing but they were fun and competitive and maybe a little too over powered in a duelling environment but there is absolutely no reason at all to nerf us this hard!

How are we supposed to heal anymore or finish an opponent off? The only semi execute we had was power lash but you trashed it and the heal that comes with it and now to add insult to injury you nerf blazing embers so now we can’t heal at all! All you need to do to beat a mag dk is put forward momentum on and shuffle and a magic dk is literally useless…

Wrobel you are a joke and you need to get fired because you have no idea what you are doing and why no one else you work with hasn’t told you yet is a mystery but you are destroying ESO, you need to quit and get a job at your local grocery store where you can do no more damage to this great game.

Don't forget the quad health poisons or resource poisons will make mDK die faster and render them ineffective.
    Quad damage hp poisons? what do you use to make those? I've been stuck with double hp poisons

There's creeping ravaging health creeping ravaging health drain health drain health effect poison that shows up on my debuffs and it's a real killer. Not sure what it is because I don't do poison. Because I am broke.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 4, 2018 3:47AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop messing with magic dragonknights! The amount of people that use them is already extremely low, they get laughed at if you take them in to trials and they have to be the hardest class to complete VMA... fact but there was a ray of hope when they started to become decent in PVP, I wouldn’t say they were amazing but they were fun and competitive and maybe a little too over powered in a duelling environment but there is absolutely no reason at all to nerf us this hard!

How are we supposed to heal anymore or finish an opponent off? The only semi execute we had was power lash but you trashed it and the heal that comes with it and now to add insult to injury you nerf blazing embers so now we can’t heal at all! All you need to do to beat a mag dk is put forward momentum on and shuffle and a magic dk is literally useless…

Wrobel you are a joke and you need to get fired because you have no idea what you are doing and why no one else you work with hasn’t told you yet is a mystery but you are destroying ESO, you need to quit and get a job at your local grocery store where you can do no more damage to this great game.

Don't forget the quad health poisons or resource poisons will make mDK die faster and render them ineffective.
    Quad damage hp poisons? what do you use to make those? I've been stuck with double hp poisons

There's creeping ravaging health creeping ravaging health drain health drain health effect poison that shows up on my debuffs and it's a real killer. Not sure what it is because I don't do poison. Because I am broke.

Are you sure it is from 1 poison? Or it is 2 more people using poisons/1 person using 2 poisons?
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure it is from 1 poison? Or it is 2 more people using poisons/1 person using 2 poisons?

It has happened before from only 1 bar from 1 person. I really hope it is a UI glitch.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Made additional changes to the API to better restrict the ability for addons to display combat events prior to your character being impacted."

Mmmmmmmmm, so tasty. Please let this be a fix to miat type addons. So tired of bursting someone from a distance only to have them suddenly dodge at the last second because something notified them.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its one poison my friend. If you want full control over what poisins you can be affected by, go to a guild vendor and check them out. Most poison users will go for the ones with 2xhealthticks over 10 secs plus one extra effect, like drain stam or drain mag. These are also applied in any aoe attack
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its one poison my friend. If you want full control over what poisins you can be affected by, go to a guild vendor and check them out. Most poison users will go for the ones with 2xhealthticks over 10 secs plus one extra effect, like drain stam or drain mag. These are also applied in any aoe attack

I can easily see 3x damage hp and drain mag/stam. But 2x drain and 2x damage hp single poisons are impossible as they come from ravage hp, & restore hp, and creeping ravage hp and lingering restore hp which are opposite buffs and debuffs therefore cancel each other out. That dude had to hit you with 1 poison with the double ravage hp swapped bars and hit you with the other poison
  • kalitoslime
    kalitoslime
    ✭✭
    My feelings about my experience on pts. I didn’t try everything. First most of the changes I tried are good jewelry crafting transmute jewelry sweet. The combat seemed smoother good job low pop though !!! Went to pvp I read resources where like non cp campaign.I only play non cp so when I tried the rss with cp it was so easy maybe about 10% easier then non Cp I’m in full medium wood elf gear 20k health no undaunted and 520 cp and rekt the flag my health never drop under 50%. Woow I hate the Ap system I hate it more then when I want play and the sever is down I cant express my rage enough on the Ap system. Took 6 resource soloed outpost killed a noob and no emperor points. “Long live the ZERGS. So my opinion is you guys are good in making pve stuff but pvp u drop the ball almost every update I’m so perplexed
  • kalitoslime
    kalitoslime
    ✭✭
    My feelings about my experience on pts. I didn’t try everything. First most of the changes I tried are good jewelry crafting transmute jewelry sweet. The combat seemed smoother good job low pop though !!! Went to pvp I read resources where like non cp campaign.I only play non cp so when I tried the rss with cp it was so easy maybe about 10% easier then non Cp I’m in full medium wood elf gear 20k health no undaunted and 520 cp and rekt the flag my health never drop under 50%. Woow I hate the Ap system I hate it more then when I want play and the sever is down I cant express my rage enough on the Ap system. Took 6 resource soloed outpost killed a noob and no emperor points. “Long live the ZERGS. So my opinion is you guys are good in making pve stuff but pvp u drop the ball almost every update I’m so perplexed