Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.3

• Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does minor slayer work on a dummy now? Did it before?
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hype is so freaking real right now. Cant wait for next patch!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged.
    Finally...
    tenor.gif
    Nightblade
    • Assassination
      • Assassin’s Blade: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged.
    So what is this change about ? I always thought that this skill is already dodge-able & block-able on live server...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 29, 2018 5:23PM
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    Dark flare spam coming to your local pvp campaign

Solar Barrage is not a Dark Flare.

Dark flare is probably slowest skill to land and easiest to dodge or get to LOS, it doesn't work well 1vx open world.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally...
    tenor.gif
    Nightblade
    • Assassination
      • Assassin’s Blade: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged.
    So what is this change about ? I always thought that this skill is already dodge-able & block-able on live server...

The base morph was not.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally...
    tenor.gif
    Nightblade
    • Assassination

I think they fixed the unmorphed ability (which is undodgeable).

Edit: Derra too fast :disappointed:
    Edited by DDuke on January 29, 2018 5:25PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    but no templar fixes to account for the recent bugs that were found.
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Good.

Can we get it to be reflectable or at the very least deflectale too. Because reflect is quite bad in its current form, even with the last fix.

Though real question, how do you reflect a diving bird? Blocking+dodging I can see, unless you are made up of a rubber ball?

The bird is so incensed that the Warden has thrown it smack into a reflective surface that it turns on its summoner in a fit of rage.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great change to Dive, so many zergspammers was just sitting in their masses targeting ppl with this "skill" spamming them mindlessly with 4-6k undodgeable dmg. Good to have that gone. Now they have to time burst and cc just like everyone else.

Edited by olsborg on January 29, 2018 5:25PM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    Goodbye my beloved MDK, I'll see you again in 5-10 major updates.

Whip dodgeable +
    Searing Strike: The initial direct damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged.

Seriously, what the hell are they thinking.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it just flies back

Good.

Can we get it to be reflectable or at the very least deflectale too. Because reflect is quite bad in its current form, even with the last fix.

Though real question, how do you reflect a diving bird? Blocking+dodging I can see, unless you are made up of a rubber ball?

it just flies back to it's owner? Logically easier than reflecting a huge ball of flame tbh

love the notes btw :) the 'rules' is nice to see, & being pushed out across any skills/abilities that breach them.
    Edited by aeowulf on January 29, 2018 5:27PM
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭

Good.

The same way players can take a hit to the face from dragon. The power of fiction.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If i block an unblockable ability does it still cost me resources?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    aye awesome!!

only thing i would say is increasing the range of:

Dragonknight
    Ardent Flame
    Searing Strike: The initial direct damage from this ability and its morphs can now be blocked and dodged.

Otherwise omg ive never been so happy with an iteration of pts <3
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden wrote: »

Whip dodgeable +

Seriously, what the hell are they thinking.

God forbid the classes singletarget abilities act consistently to all other singletarget abilities. Ppl can suddenly dodge our snip - OUTRAGEOUS!
    Edited by Derra on January 29, 2018 5:31PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Sargentwilko51
    Sargentwilko51
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Does the synergy change indicate that energy orbs and spear shards have been separated again in their cooldown?
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Especially like that you revise Blocking and dodging ruleset to be more consistent. Birds finally dodgeable, as they should be.
    And thanks a lot for bringing back 20s synergy cooldowns!

As for Outfit system, still no hide option for other pieces than head?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

Whip dodgeable +

So 2 unblockable undodgeable Attacks Searing Strike and Power lash. Undodgeable unblockable CC. Undodgeable unblockable Ultimate.

About time.

Sad part is that mDK (and stamDK) had nothing more besides that.

Not even a bone was thrown in turn, the class just got gutted.

The last 2 patches have killed DKs forever... ZoS, just take away the class and let us change our current chars to any other class in the game...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok with all the skills being made undodgable can we now get a cool down on shuffle or at least fix it so a medium armor wearer doesn't have so much up time on dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge?
    Now the balance will swing the other way if not.
  • funguy
    funguy
    ✭✭
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler
    This will unify the Off Balance mechanic into a consistent experience. You now have the same amount of time to take advantage of a target being Off Balance, regardless of which ability activated the effect.

LOL!!!

You just forgot to take off 3 sec cooldown from Power Whip....
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deep_01 wrote: »
    Does minor slayer work on a dummy now? Did it before?

@Deep_01 it always has on live.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Bighanson
    Bighanson
    ✭✭
    so next patch mag DK fix, okay??!
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno are you planning to fix the bug with Soultrap and it's morph breaking cloak on every tick?

This bug has been in the game since cloak was changed to suppress dots instead of purging them (2 years ago) and I've been reporting it since then
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly they fixed, reversed everything what everyone asked for. It's just one step more to adjust the mDK to be viable in PVE and people will cry of happiness.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good.

Same way you would reflect a fireball, or you can conjure a bird out of the ability to run. Game magic.

But for realism, smack it with your wing/shield hard.

haha yea
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank goodness for the Warden bird change. Looking forward to the update, for many reasons but how many more updates before the Cyrodiil changes and adjustments become bigger than this?
    General

Once you reach level 10, you will now be able to use the Alliance War activity finder regardless of your Champion Rank.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To all those complaining about dodgable strikes/whip. Stop. Whip I can see a reason it would be undodgable, because it requires two counterable attacks beforehand, but strikes has no reason. They were also both bugs, and it is a good change for med armour users.

Full support for increasing strikes range. Imo both foss and strikes should be equalised to 10 with whip and breath. Its quite clunky to use against moving targets.
    Edited by ak_pvp on January 29, 2018 5:47PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap.... the birds are dodgeable........... THIS PATCH JUST GOT AMAZING.
    Edited by kookster on January 29, 2018 5:45PM
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kookster wrote: »
    Holy crap.... the birds are dodgeable........... THIS PATCH JUST GOT AMAZING.

Unfortunately yes "Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."

Can't believe that. My MagWarden is *** in PvE Damage and now you steal his Bird-Attack in PvP. What should I do in PvP then? Be a healer or tank?

Should switch to a twohand-stamina then for PvP... seems to be better. Bye Bye my Warden.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno are you planning to fix the bug with Soultrap and it's morph breaking cloak on every tick?

This bug has been in the game since cloak was changed to suppress dots instead of purging them (2 years ago) and I've been reporting it since then

Same here. Reported it 10 times prob. @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Searing strike, aka burning embers, now dodgable lol yessssssssssssssss! Great change! Mdk's were overperforming like crazy! So now their offensive healing skills have been nerfed hard. I'm digging these changes!