Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Monday AP feeding frenzy is fun, keeps things fresh by bringing in people who don't have the time to commit to a 30 day campaign, but can commit to a couple days or more. As long as people actually defend their emps and do not just abdicate, roll on another faction and emp someone else, it makes things interesting. Medium scale de-emp battles are the best.
    Edited by gabriebe on November 1, 2017 1:16PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did an emperor last night :-D

Had some good balanced fights during the afternoon
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will be playing on Shor during wknd primetimes with a group of 6. (Probs sat night, may look into doing Fri night to).
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the AD population holding up on Shor? Thinking of swapping over from Vivec, but I'm not trying to solo defend keeps against organized groups.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor last night taken at 10:19PM EST:

Screenshot_20171101_221945.jpg

Does anyone know if Gottbear got crowned @NBrookus ?? We went as long as we could and fought as hard as we could.

I think the server was relatively well rounded between AD, DC and EP despite DC consistently being the under dog :trollface:

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    How's the AD population holding up on Shor? Thinking of swapping over from Vivec, but I'm not trying to solo defend keeps against organized groups.

AD pop has been consistent all week. been fighting groups of 10-20.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not by the time I logged @Rickter ; I think I logged off before you did.

@Anrose AD has been pretty strong this week. I'm not sure where the pop all came from because it sure wasn't there last week. Around 9:30pm central there was a pug group picking up in zone that had about 20, plus the Gottbear group. EP is about the same; yesterday there was a mini-zerg of ~25 most of the night.

If the EP Outlander group runs this weekend, could be pretty hot in Cyrodiil.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    @Anrose AD has been pretty strong this week. I'm not sure where the pop all came from because it sure wasn't there last week. Around 9:30pm central there was a pug group picking up in zone that had about 20, plus the Gottbear group

@NBrookus AD Vivec has been practically non-existent as of late (for several reasons, IMO) so that may be where the influx is coming from.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD Vivec has been practically non-existent as of late (for several reasons, IMO) so that may be where the influx is coming from.

wait. . . wut?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Anrose AD has been pretty strong this week. I'm not sure where the pop all came from because it sure wasn't there last week. Around 9:30pm central there was a pug group picking up in zone that had about 20, plus the Gottbear group

@NBrookus AD Vivec has been practically non-existent as of late (for several reasons, IMO) so that may be where the influx is coming from.

Lol. I mean it doesn't stay pop-locked _quite_ as long as it has in the past. Does that count as non-existent?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD has been pretty strong this week. I'm not sure where the pop all came from because it sure wasn't there last week. Around 9:30pm central there was a pug group picking up in zone that had about 20, plus the Gottbear group

AD Vivec has been practically non-existent as of late (for several reasons, IMO) so that may be where the influx is coming from.

These are mostly really low AR characters; I'm sure some are new toons on older accounts, but it feels like an influx of new blood. Which is a good thing.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NBrookus That is definitely good news.

@Rickter @Kartalin AD Vivec was pop locked for all of 5 minutes last night between 7pm-10pm eastern. Most of AD is just sitting at the bridge or dying to resource farms. Unless there is a guild group out there, no one is moving anywhere.

Edit: And sorry for getting off topic. This isn't an AD Vivec thread.
    Edited by Anrose on November 2, 2017 5:44PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran Shor tonight in a group of 6 DC. Saw some DC pugs here and there, maybe about 3 total, but not a lot of EP or AD.

Hats off to the EP and AD I did see. They seem to know how to run in small groups pretty well and actually would fight (even win) against the 9 or 10 total DC I would see at times which was more than they had. I want to learn to fight like that, but I also wish there were more players in Shor in general. Seems closing of the dead servers did not bring much here.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Ran Shor tonight in a group of 6 DC. Saw some DC pugs here and there, maybe about 3 total, but not a lot of EP or AD.

Hats off to the EP and AD I did see. They seem to know how to run in small groups pretty well and actually would fight (even win) against the 9 or 10 total DC I would see at times which was more than they had. I want to learn to fight like that, but I also wish there were more players in Shor in general. Seems closing of the dead servers did not bring much here.

No, it barely brought any players. Idk where you were but EP had players to match DC including emp. AD for the most part seemed to be import groups from Sotha who weren’t really interested in anything but farming kills for quite a while. Did not try to help de emp but insisted on cleaning up sieges and trying to backdoor keep takes. When I left most DC seemed to have left as AD was then pvdooring bleaks.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno where you were that you didn't see EP. AD had maybe a dozen online for most of the evening. Props to Judgement (the EP emp's guild) for sticking to the ring and leaving fringe and trikeeps alone, but EP zerged the crap out of us all night. DC pushed Roe and Alessia instead of helping dethrone and then took every single AD trikeep resource.

At some point, when you are that badly outnumbered, you stop bothering to push objectives and just farm AP. Chal is an AD home keep, right?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno where you were that you didn't see EP. AD had maybe a dozen online for most of the evening. Props to Judgement (the EP emp's guild) for sticking to the ring and leaving fringe and trikeeps alone, but EP zerged the crap out of us all night. DC pushed Roe and Alessia instead of helping dethrone and then took every single AD trikeep resource.

At some point, when you are that badly outnumbered, you stop bothering to push objectives and just farm AP. Chal is an AD home keep, right?

Sorry about that, I wasn’t on when you guys were getting tri keeps pushed or woulda tried to say soemthingn for sure. By the time I came on you had tri keeps back and mostly red or blue.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

No, it barely brought any players. Idk where you were but EP had players to match DC including emp. AD for the most part seemed to be import groups from Sotha who weren’t really interested in anything but farming kills for quite a while. Did not try to help de emp but insisted on cleaning up sieges and trying to backdoor keep takes. When I left most DC seemed to have left as AD was then pvdooring bleaks.

I saw some EP. When I got on, DC just had tri keeps and so did AD. We took Alrswell and only 1 EP showed up. We took Nickel And 3 guys from EP showed up. We then turned down to Ash and AD backdoored with maybe 6 or 7 (campaign crasher titles) and that was also the only time I saw at least 10 EP maybe 15. I was surprised when we were dead that the smalller AD took the keep and held it.

I’m assuming that the larger group of EP then went to defend Chalman as that’s where we went next to find AD backdoor where other DC had sieged but I didn’t see them as we lost to the 4 different AD that were there. We were running 4 or 5 ourselves at that point and there were a couple DC not in our group.

We did go back to Ash and took it and down to Roe. When we took those uncontested; I pulled up the campaign and saw EP had dropped to 1 bar like everyone else and decided to log for the night since it was late and I didn’t want to stay up for PVDoor. I’m assuming around then would have been when the emp dethrone push happened and it must have just been the emp group I just happened to be on the wrong side of the ring to see
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, <Requiem> was relatively MIA last night besides a few regulars. We have a tradition now in that every new update, we go and take a guild photo and use that as an opportunity to discuss guild affairs, our "road ahead" and show my appreciation.

We were trying to find a place with dwemer ruins (to commemorate CWC) but it had to be in base game overland as delves had a 20 person limit. We searched for 30 mins, took a photo wih two guildies unable to be present in the photo due to said delve participant restrictions. Then finally, the question was asked: "who all here does not have CWC?" *crickets*

lo and behold. Everyone at the picture (23) had CWC!!! LOL!! so what took an hour, could have only taken 30 mins but what can ya do? Ironically, because things had taken an hour, we had people that needed to drop out and we couldve taken the photo in the DELVE!!! After I handed out door prizes, we dueled liked crazy on that bridge and PvP on Shor just wasnt really possible.
    clockwork_req.jpg
    Edited by Rickter on November 3, 2017 12:06PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Gottbear got crowned??

Gott was able to throne, yes.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We then turned down to Ash and AD backdoored with maybe 6 or 7 (campaign crasher titles) and that was also the only time I saw at least 10 EP maybe 15. I was surprised when we were dead that the smalller AD took the keep and held it.

I wondered why Ash turned yellow at one point. Sounds like you missed out on most of the action last night. About the time you were taking Ash and Roe pretty much all of AD and EP (and a few DC) were partying at Arrius LM and Chalman. We did try to take BRK but with only 5 and emp group turtling inside, it wasn't happening.

Red zerg or no, I had a blast.
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I wasn’t on when you guys were getting tri keeps pushed or woulda tried to say soemthingn for sure. By the time I came on you had tri keeps back and mostly red or blue.

Other than a couple of early pushes on Fare by EP pugs, it was only resources being taken at trikeeps by DC. Ain't nobody got time to chase resource flippers.
  • GandTheImpaler
    GandTheImpaler
    Class Representative
    How is the action in Shor stacking up? Getting increasingly hard to find small scale in the zerg fest that is Vivec, thinking of grabbing friends and switching over.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GandTheImpaler come and find out. It was pretty great a few hours ago. Nice mix of larger groups, medium and solo fights as well. Biggest groups are maybe 20 though and that is likely a smaller core group with some pugs. Weekdays it can still be pretty thin. But atm were seeing a decent balance of faction pops. The only issue we’re seeing now is that in the end it becomes a “contest” to see who can keep faction pop up the longest and at some point it ends up being pvdoor. DC are up quite a bit this week, perhaps doing a little extra pvdoor idk I’m not on when that happens. AD are wayyy up from last week which is great to see. EP more or less the same.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is the action in Shor stacking up? Getting increasingly hard to find small scale in the zerg fest that is Vivec, thinking of grabbing friends and switching over.

I’m starting to think the PvEers that said they went to the closed servers to avoid zergs decided zergs on Vivec are now their best bet to farm AP rather than go where they likely won’t be able to PUG in a big group on Shor to be carried.

No shot at anyone either. Think I want to make more visits to Shor myself as I think the Zerg or be zerged makes you pick up bad habits. I still like the big fights, but the change is nice.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the other campaigns closed. And sotha being a crying shame, shor is now the go to place for 6-16 man groups. Its seriously one or the other and if you havent been on shor to see, then now is the best time you do. Spread th word, tell your friends. It can be pretty thin throughout the week but 9pm est is the sweet spot.

Eastern time only:
    My guild logs in around 7:30ish and that first hour is usually small scale 5-6 man against other groups of 4-10. Then it picks up dramatically around 8:30-8:45 and turns into an epic mad house frenzy of glorious pvp until midnight.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There's room for small scale, particularly on weeknights.

Population is inconsistent still with EP by far the most populous most often; EP pretty much always has numbers in prime time. A lot of the inconsistency is people bringing zergs to emp, then leaving. That's not likely to change but more regular groups homed in Shor can help tone it down by providing some defense.

Prime time Friday night:
    eJolvfF.png

BCC is happy with our decision to move to AD.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn what happened to that AD group that was only earlier in te week?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Damn what happened to that AD group that was only earlier in te week?

They got emp and left.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got off, had some great small fights and some good 1-2vX against EP. But EP had a couple groups relentlessly zerging or pvdoor. They got emp, continued to do so. Still had a few hours of challenging (mostly because of being or numbered) fights, and some epic outnumbered defenses.
  • GandTheImpaler
    GandTheImpaler
    Class Representative
    I'll try it out for a week or so I guess and see how it goes
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as of four hours left in the campaign, a group of about 8 EP are pvdooring map. GG.