Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

Dutchessx
Dutchessx
✭✭✭✭
Let's keep this one open... please. This is to discuss our campaign in a manor in which, that will hopefully, be approved by the moderators. (Sorry for using my professional work voice.) We are trying to cooperate.

I was glad to see the ware wolf guild back in Sotha last night.
Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
Remember Haderus
Remember Azura's Star
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    If you would like to have a productive discussion on Sotha Sil PC NA, that is fine. However, we cannot allow threads that continue to break our forum rules time and time again. We are very close to simply not allowing threads discussing this specific campaign on the forums, given the repeated violations of our forum rules.

If this thread continues to be filled with naming and shaming, baiting, and other violations of our rules, we will strongly consider closing it down immediately and closing future threads.We do not want to do this, but we will if we have to.
    We ask that you familiarize yourselves with our Community Rules. If you can prove to us that you can handle this thread, we will not close it down.

-MikaS

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I still pvp on Sotha Sil.

I think I'm in the clear with the above statement having used the guidelines from the Kyne thread set forth by ZOS_DaryaK:

JTOMkvF.png

But it wouldn't be the first time I've been an embarrassment to my parents.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    I still pvp on Sotha Sil.

I think I'm in the clear with the above statement having used the guidelines from the Kyne thread set forth by ZOS_DaryaK:

JTOMkvF.png

But it wouldn't be the first time I've been an embarrassment to my parents.

I actually follow a similar guideline from Somethingawful:
    Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting.

Before you reply: Before replying, please ask yourself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

Also Sotha Sil PC / NA people, a word of your time for a second, please consider the following;

If your threads continue to be punished by the mods, other platform threads could also be put under such strict scrutiny! Please don't punish the rest of us!

Love and Kisses,

a PS4 NA player
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if we just rename it Azura Star Discussion Post
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to avoid joking, sarcasm, razzing, and basically everything else in this thread. Be careful, guys.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dodge sarcasm and joking like I dodge cliff racers.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    The last thing this thread needs is people emulating Something Awful. We're trying to keep the Sotha Sil threads open not get the entire Campaigns sub-forums closed.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

• kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys
    Edited by kynseon on October 5, 2017 2:01PM
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    What if we just rename it Azura Star Discussion Post

PSA: Don't try it unless you like being warned:

5niJ6LE.jpg
    Edited by pzschrek on October 5, 2017 2:06PM
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, is it okay to allow videos of streamers fighting other people in videos ect ect.
    isn't that naming and shaming?

I mean if you are going to enforce some arbitrary set of rules in our Sotha forum, why would you allow it in others.
    I mean think about how bad it makes people feel when they get 1vx'd by some guy streaming and now their name is all over the forums showing them getting stomped on.....tisk tisk.....
    For some reason however its not okay to do that here.....in this forum.

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ready for the Sotha SIl map to be as entertaining as these threads have been.

The map was actually mildly chaotic this morning before I had to bail.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

• Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to play but i keep getting disconnected from the game and its not a problem on my end soooooo......

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MikaS wrote: »
    If you would like to have a productive discussion on Sotha Sil PC NA, that is fine. However, we cannot allow threads that continue to break our forum rules time and time again. We are very close to simply not allowing threads discussing this specific campaign on the forums, given the repeated violations of our forum rules.

If this thread continues to be filled with naming and shaming, baiting, and other violations of our rules, we will strongly consider closing it down immediately and closing future threads.We do not want to do this, but we will if we have to.
    We ask that you familiarize yourselves with our Community Rules. If you can prove to us that you can handle this thread, we will not close it down.

-MikaS

Dear Sir,
    Please see this as the community is attempting to keep a constructive forum thread open. I believe most people want that, outliers might occur but that is beyond the control of the majority of us.
    Thank you
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Close the thread now! People are being too agreeable.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had a ridiculous amount of people last night, eventually left when AD was two keeps from emp to go to vivec, but the time we had in sotha sil was pretty entertaining. Good to see EP hit 3 bars briefly and DC had a fair number of people out and about too. Shame that a lot of AD just wants to make the map yellow. AD has become what DC once was it seems :\ I think we maybe captured one keep while we were there, possibly a second that was later lost. We don't count our guild house Bleakers in that tally ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <AD has become what DC once was it seems :\>

tumblr_n8bo2wzV7c1re6ep9o1_500.png

The traitor

• Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear the weather in Cropsford is lovely this time of year.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roman numerals, so beautiful :'(

Also RIP Werewolf Wednesday
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well....looks like the Covenant has embraced their final tactic.Not being there is netting them more points than they can gain by actually PvP-ing against players. Congratulations to the Daggerfall Covenant for their stalwart heart.

Well...I was trying to add a screenshot of the DC with the low population bonus catching up in score...but the forum mechanics seem to be in favor of us not posting pictures of our campaign populations. I think it's time @ZOS_GinaBruno took a look at why we keep getting discouraged from talking about our campaign in the campaign section of the forums when there are far worse things being said about individual players and guilds in other sections that aren't nearly as heavily moderated as this.

Edited by PenguinInACan on October 6, 2017 3:02AM
    Marek
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phreeki wrote: »
    I'm confused, is it okay to allow videos of streamers fighting other people in videos ect ect.
    isn't that naming and shaming?

I mean if you are going to enforce some arbitrary set of rules in our Sotha forum, why would you allow it in others.
    I mean think about how bad it makes people feel when they get 1vx'd by some guy streaming and now their name is all over the forums showing them getting stomped on.....tisk tisk.....
    For some reason however its not okay to do that here.....in this forum.

Fair point. Shut the forums down I guess!
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dc ragequit
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 bars AD 1 bar EP 1 bar DC. This is Passifest reporting in from the front lines. There are pockets of resistance all around the map. They pack a lot of snipe damage but they are squishy. If you are listening to this you are the resistance.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well....looks like the Covenant has embraced their final tactic.Not being there is netting them more points than they can gain by actually PvP-ing against players. Congratulations to the Daggerfall Covenant for their stalwart heart.

Well...I was trying to add a screenshot of the DC with the low population bonus catching up in score...but the forum mechanics seem to be in favor of us not posting pictures of our campaign populations. I think it's time @ZOS_GinaBruno took a look at why we keep getting discouraged from talking about our campaign in the campaign section of the forums when there are far worse things being said about individual players and guilds in other sections that aren't nearly as heavily moderated as this.

@ZOS_GinaBruno ^
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    VDO4K

Oh my guess is they're probably there, they just switched to AD XD

“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    May we please have a PvP forum where we can talk PvP like we have for the last three years?
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Roman numerals, so beautiful :'(

Also RIP Werewolf Wednesday

Wait... Rip Werewolf Wednesday?!
    Edited by Chrlynsch on October 6, 2017 4:28PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    May we please have a PvP forum where we can talk PvP like we have for the last three years?

word
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    VDO4K

Oh my guess is they're probably there, they just switched to AD XD

I thought that was EP?
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Pls
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The mods seem to be clear as to why they have closed the previous threads. The actual PvP belongs in the game it seems.
    Edited by idk on October 6, 2017 6:17PM