The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA Vivec

• Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Kilandros wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »
    Elong wrote: »
    This is Prime Time.

Actually, this screenshot has a lot in common with your last one. EP was holding fare and pushing Alessia hard while DC went and took your emp keeps and an AD guild pushed your inners to take the pressure off.

Tonight has been pretty balanced compared to yesterday when EP rampaged during NA prime time.

I'll admit my post was too 'the sky is falling'ish. I'm legitimately worried about a repeat of 1.5 now that VE has stopped running because I've noticed an uptick in good players choosing EP. I hope I'm wrong and yesterday was an anomaly.

Yeah invictus stacked in fare and after 2 attempts to take it back I decided to run DK to there keeps and open up there gate. Seemed to work. I'm sorry we don't raid on Wednesday night's. But come on I can't lead 7 days a week prime time, I take Wednesday off. I know there are other guild leaders and raid leaders that can handle it.

If by "stacked" you mean your 24+ got rolled multiple times by 14 then yeah we "stacked"

I know math skills are always challenging. Stacked being a descriptive term implying staying at fare to farm. Unfortunately my group was around 16 in number and you can not say that parking yourself and your "14" players was not intended to create a farm. You furthermore can't be naive enough to think that the whole faction from both sides wouldn't show up. And if your definition of multiple means 2 than your spot on. We wiped twice than went to Arrius took it without opposition because all of EP was at FARE. Then we went to Farragut and flipped it without opposition because all of EP was at Fare. Then we marched into your temple grabbed your scroll and almost made it out the gate before all of EP from Faregyle arrived to stop us. Its a shame how my 16 man group pulled all of EP back to your gates where we held for about 20 mins while AD and DC took everything you had on the map. Yes we got rolled no surprise there with all of EP stacked at the gate. But that's ok, I'm use to it considering our guild runs 6 nights a week prime time fighting both blobs. The question you need to ask yourself is what do you bring to the table each night aside from the ability to destroy ball with an overwhelming number of nightblades using sap essence and fear, of course that's when you actually show up to play. If you want to create a better community start with stopping the t-baggers in your group. Until than push off and play your FOTM meta.
    Just remember invictus, your new found strengths are coming from DC re-rolls who have no loyalty to any faction. You were once a good guild, last year, now you're simple pixels trying to emulate a dragon.

You really are unhinged sometimes.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's what you think, who am i to change your perspective. If you believe me to be unhinged sometimes that works to my advantage because i can be unpredictable but more importantly if you think i'm unhinged sometimes than half my work is done. What no one ever seems to get about a game forum, especially a pvp forum, it's more about PR and points of view than reality with the occasional your game is broke thread; but even that's a point of view to a certain extent. So, technology in regards to forums and the words that players read, is more about the dissemination of data regardless of its purpose or intent. Which means I'm just painting a picture that's holds enough truth to make it believable. I can assure you that at least 90% of what i said, which you commented on was factual. I can also with certainty provide video to back up my story. Where the other 10% lies is up to the reader or watcher to decide on what is truth or not and just because I lubs you I'm going to leave it at that.

p.s., Oh man i am so glad i wasn't called delusional.
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Okay play nice people this game really isn't that serious. I just wanted to say though we haven't recruited anyone from VE @Anazasi except one person so I'm not sure how we are getting all our strength of them? I liked VE and everything but I don't really know many of their members too well so haven't tried. There was actually not many EP at fare and also not as many AD showed up as I thought would, most EP were at chal or sej I believe. I do think what you did to pull all of EP up worked out nicely though so I'll give you that, it was pretty annoying to have to get everything back :smile:

About nikel though I'll admit we did die more quickly than I would have liked but I mean there was your group and plenty of other AD there. Oh well there's always room for improvement and there will always be a next time! But anyways there's no need for such hostility I know we all won't be buddies but we are all just here to enjoy PvP with our friends. @Anazasi if anyone in my guild is being to hard with the tbags let me know and I'll keep them in check :wink:
    Edited by Ernest145 on September 15, 2017 7:44PM
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If that's what you think, who am i to change your perspective. If you believe me to be unhinged sometimes that works to my advantage because i can be unpredictable but more importantly if you think i'm unhinged sometimes than half my work is done. What no one ever seems to get about a game forum, especially a pvp forum, it's more about PR and points of view than reality with the occasional your game is broke thread; but even that's a point of view to a certain extent. So, technology in regards to forums and the words that players read, is more about the dissemination of data regardless of its purpose or intent. Which means I'm just painting a picture that's holds enough truth to make it believable. I can assure you that at least 90% of what i said, which you commented on was factual. I can also with certainty provide video to back up my story. Where the other 10% lies is up to the reader or watcher to decide on what is truth or not and just because I lubs you I'm going to leave it at that.

p.s., Oh man i am so glad i wasn't called delusional.

I'm still wanting for us to just hug it out.

C'mere, man. <3
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Part of AD's problem is where the two towns Vlas and Crops are positioned. Both are perfect staging grounds to attack AD's home keeps. And neither are usually owned by AD at any given time. AD players so disorganized that they'll go off to attack Drake without taking Cropsford first and still wonder where all the EP are coming from in the south direction. I can think of 3 AD PvP guilds that I've seen in chat over the last 2 months and not much from anyone else. My own PvP guild CoH plays in Cyrodiil 2, maybe 3 times a week. Mainly because we've started finding other things to do. I've noticed that a lot of AD players are mainly PvE'ers who show up for events in Cryodiil and then leave. All of my characters are in AD, but whenever ESO lets us buy tokens for an alliance switch, I'll be switching a few of my guys to a different faction. Hey I want my AP too :p , sorry but that's how it goes.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Part of AD's problem is where the two towns Vlas and Crops are positioned. Both are perfect staging grounds to attack AD's home keeps. And neither are usually owned by AD at any given time. AD players so disorganized that they'll go off to attack Drake without taking Cropsford first and still wonder where all the EP are coming from in the south direction. I can think of 3 AD PvP guilds that I've seen in chat over the last 2 months and not much from anyone else. My own PvP guild CoH plays in Cyrodiil 2, maybe 3 times a week. Mainly because we've started finding other things to do. I've noticed that a lot of AD players are mainly PvE'ers who show up for events in Cryodiil and then leave. All of my characters are in AD, but whenever ESO lets us buy tokens for an alliance switch, I'll be switching a few of my guys to a different faction. Hey I want my AP too :p , sorry but that's how it goes.

Well, WRT to Crops, it is kinda "our" home town. Like Bruma is to DC and Vlast is to AD.

OTOH, I will say Vlast is pretty awfully located for you guys. Losing Crops is a threat to Drake, but not anything else. Losing Bruma is a threat to Dragon, and a little to Bleakers, but not too much.

Losing Vlast threatens Brindle, Roe, Fare, and BB. That's.. just awful. It should be further north than it is for map parity.

Otoh, your central keep is closer to your imperial ring keeps, so... that makes up for it a little.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    eating-popcorn-gif-16.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btb8bZA.png
    5:15 PM EDT 09/15/17

Rolling the map, of course.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    btb8bZA.png

Can I order snapshots from around 6 to 8 am Central time as well?
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btb8bZA.png

I'm not posting this from a campaign score POV. Busy NA intervals are different than the rest because they are far the most populous. If NA time periods go the way of 1.5, the game is done.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, there has been not been many VE players absorbed by EP guilds. The ones that play on EP also did when there was no raids up and that has continued, most of the VE people still play DC in a small group, and the majority of VE players don't really log in anymore at all. I'm an exception playing AD mostly.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    btb8bZA.png

I'm not posting this from a campaign score POV. Busy NA intervals are different than the rest because they are far the most populous. If NA time periods go the way of 1.5, the game is done.

I'm all in favor of things like dynamic population caps to force whichever faction is most populous to swap around to even out the faction populations. That time period your screenshotted is obviously one where such a system would benefit everyone.

It also has nothing to do with the quality of guilds that EP is fielding. EP major guilds are not running right this very second in any numbers. That's just the zerg doing what the zerg does.

In short, it doesn't do anything to help your argument of EP's guild quality being too high to reasonably handle. It doesn't even set up the map for prime time, as the typical prime time is a very balanced, even map -- even lately. It's not until the big guilds on the three factions decide to shake it up and stop farming the lanes that anything really happens.

All things being equal, once you've done the fair thing and made sure populations are balanced... well, it's ok for someone to lose. In fact, it's by design that someone's going to come in third. Someone's going to wipe. Someone's going to fail to take or defend the keep. That's how it is.

It becomes an issue when utter dominance sets in, at all times, at all hours. That's what killed Thornblade. That's what killed Chillrend back in the day.

But it's not at that point. Hell, DC is likely to win this current campaign after a four month dry spell. EP had several good showings after months of 2nd and 3rd place finishes.

But right now you're doomsaying something that's not likely to happen. Remember, IVS does not run every night and Drac is primarily looking for a good row, not to push the map. BoD and PoD for instance push the map relentlessly and are a large part of why DC is winning this cycle. I wouldn't put either in the same ZIP code as Drac on a pound for pound basis, but that's not what they focus on.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be cool if all of you guild and raid leader types got together for periodic seminars/meetings/group hugs. After all, only a small minority of ESO players are PvPers, and you guys have a significant influence on these issues of competitive balance. It would also help to dispel misunderstandings and contribute to more good-spirited rivalry and competition.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The map and guilds are not the only concerns. It's about the quality of all kinds of activity, including random lane pushing. When I began this thread, AD had been bleeding quality players to EP and DC. Now EP seems to be the main destination faction.

VE's departure does not only impact its members. If another DC guild doesn't pick up that slack, it's going to have a big influence on the experience of playing for DC which will influence where players choose to play.

What I see from the AD POV is that for as many players as we've lost to other teams, others don't bother logging on because they don't want to deal with the uphill battle or swap factions.

There are quite a lot of players who just play for whoever is pushing the map. Like there were a bunch of AD prime time regulars pushing emp with EP earlier. Later, maybe they'll help depose EP when that situation favors them. Player activity like this results in terrible fights.

EP leadership and human nature killed the main campaign before. Let's *try* to maintain competitive parity to prevent this from happening again.

Edited by zyk on September 15, 2017 10:09PM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have no idea why EP is the focus of all this lately, when DC is kicking both AD and EP's arse.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    I have no idea why EP is the focus of all this lately, when DC is kicking both AD and EP's arse.

While I have been told I have something of a saviour complex, a majority of my raid lead experience these last months has been:

1. Get online.
    2. Map is burning and EP/AD has emp.
    3. Call the troops.

While I occasionally get on to home keeps, I rarely log on to DC owning both Ash and Aleswell and pretty much never to a blue map or emp.

I mean, hell. I think I've defended maybe... 5? 6? DC Emps in my entire stretch of play on the faction. I've dethroned 3x that in a single month.
    Edited by Satiar on September 15, 2017 10:29PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The map and guilds are not the only concerns. It's about the quality of all kinds of activity, including random lane pushing. When I began this thread, AD had been bleeding quality players to EP and DC. Now EP seems to be the main destination faction.

VE's departure does not only impact its members. If another DC guild doesn't pick up that slack, it's going to have a big influence on the experience of playing for DC which will influence where players choose to play.

What I see from the AD POV is that for as many players as we've lost to other teams, others don't bother logging on because they don't want to deal with the uphill battle or swap factions.

There are quite a lot of players who just play for whoever is pushing the map. Like there were a bunch of AD prime time regulars pushing emp with EP earlier. Later, maybe they'll help depose EP when that situation favors them. Player activity like this results in terrible fights.

EP leadership and human nature killed the main campaign before. Let's *try* to maintain competitive parity to prevent this from happening again.

TKG rerolling to AD is a good benefit for everyone.

Definitely helps to balance the Oceanic time period and it seems like they're having a lot of fun with it. Good on them.

At the same time, I can't make the DC prime time guilds 'git gud'. VE tried for months and months and months and couldn't pull it off. All they could do was keep the boat afloat themselves through being the primary map pushers. VE farmed a loooot less than the EP guilds did and were constantly forced to police the map instead of go farm AP.

At least, that's what I saw from my limited perspective.

Also, to speak to shrinking numbers -- it's not DC and AD population vanishing and turning red. The red prime time queues have dived down to about a dozen from triple digits a few weeks ago.

This isn't a 'EP is dominating everyone leave' thing. This is a 'this pvp is cruddy and stale and laggy and everyone's quitting' thing.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't a 'EP is dominating everyone leave' thing. This is a 'this pvp is cruddy and stale and laggy and everyone's quitting' thing.

It's not any one thing. ESO is definitely plagued by critical ZOS issues that players can't control. But there are other issues such as competitive balance that result in attrition that players can control.

For all its issues, I think many of us want to keep playing AvA. Players acting in short-term interest and choosing to surf with EP because it's easy or join EP guilds because alternatives don't exist for their main factions hurt the long-term health of the game.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not any one thing. ESO is definitely plagued by critical ZOS issues that players can't control. But there are other issues such as competitive balance that result in attrition that players can control.

For all its issues, I think many of us want to keep playing AvA. Players acting in short-term interest and choosing to surf with EP because it's easy or join EP guilds because alternatives don't exist for their main factions hurt the long-term health of the game.

Most players are picking factions that they feel are fun.
    Most players stay with those factice because it's a lot of work to level up a new toon; those of us with RL jobs or commitments can't level new toons in a few hours like other players that can (I know because I rolled a new AD toon. It's taking a few months to finalize minno2 with my current playing timeframe of 1-2 hours max.)

There's only a select few souls that would rather dominate everything. And there's even less that would be willing to put in the work to roll to a faction that needs it and to continue to make that commitment every few months when the pop goes all over the place.

Only thing to do is force server domination so they have to make those dynamic pop changes. But then again we would cheat ourselves.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ernest145 wrote: »
    Okay play nice people this game really isn't that serious. I just wanted to say though we haven't recruited anyone from VE @Anazasi except one person so I'm not sure how we are getting all our strength of them? I liked VE and everything but I don't really know many of their members too well so haven't tried. There was actually not many EP at fare and also not as many AD showed up as I thought would, most EP were at chal or sej I believe. I do think what you did to pull all of EP up worked out nicely though so I'll give you that, it was pretty annoying to have to get everything back :smile:

About nikel though I'll admit we did die more quickly than I would have liked but I mean there was your group and plenty of other AD there. Oh well there's always room for improvement and there will always be a next time! But anyways there's no need for such hostility I know we all won't be buddies but we are all just here to enjoy PvP with our friends. @Anazasi if anyone in my guild is being to hard with the tbags let me know and I'll keep them in check :wink:

Agreed, we really enjoy fights with all the guilds still around, and while people may not like our choices as to where we choose to go, or how we choose to spend our 2-3 raid nights a week, that doesn't matter. We do what's fun for our guild, and we have a blast doing it and hanging out with our friends. We win some and we lose some, and our guild motto is basically just to always strive to be better people and players. So for anyone coming to the forums with any form of salt/bad talk about Invictus, it's sort of sad, as, besides a few scuffles between people here and there, most of our members don't come here to the forums to trash talk other guilds and players.

I know I share the opinion with many of my guildmates that the more guilds that stay around on any side, the better for the health of the game.

Just play and have fun, everyone. It's not that serious.

Also, I don't know where this idea that we've recruited a bunch of DC re-rolls came from o.o
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on September 16, 2017 12:34AM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While I know of no one from my core joining INV or Drac, it shows the problem. Or rather, state of the game. Not many homes left for these long time PvPers.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to laugh at the fears of incoming EP dominance for PC NA. I mean, have you checked the scoreboard lately?

Blue holds Chalman far more often than Red holds Aleswell. And as far as poor AD, i get rolled over by 40 of them while at Sej and BRK enough. Was one keep away from Emperor tonight. Gimme a break Chicken Littles.

The issue here is not which guild is playing where, what's gonna happen post VE, or anything like that.

PVP is, in a word, stale. And that's putting it kindly. Boring and repetitive is probably more accurate. It's nothing like launch when the whole map was actually full of people and we were exploring new builds.

Now the map is empty, there is nothing to do but take keeps, and we've all been using them same skills for the past 2 1/2 years. The map hasn't changed since Launch and every fight now is pretty much the same.

I am never buying an MMO game again made by a company run by people apathetic to PvP.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sort of funny that you note AD was a keep away from emp -- for about 10 minutes -- on a night an EP emp was deposed. ;) It was actually Drac that setup that opportunity by wedging between DC and AD at Nikel and then Ash. When DC gave up on Ash, they pushed east.

I'm Chiken Little for sure on this and unapologetic about it. In the past, we've seen how player decisions can hurt the game so I'd rather get spooked by that boogie man and remind people of what happened than see it happen again when the game is so vulnerable.

I doubt the players who played for EP during 1.5 truly understand how brutal it was on the other side, even though the end result was clear. I would hate to see that happen again, regardless of which faction is on top.

I think the big reason EP struggles with Chalman is because so many EP impact players are inclined to push AD.

The loss of VE has been very apparent this week and shows the impact one guild can have. DC is winning the campaign because of its Oceanic success, not because of its NA prime time performance, certainly.

Edited by zyk on September 16, 2017 6:10AM
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense to anyone but this thread is alot of the same thing being said in different ways, over and over and yet I am still not exactly sure what you even want done. Sorry to be blunt.

Speaking only to what is in our control here. Lets not waste time pondering the possible but unlikely changes that ZoS could make to fix the game. (besides there are 4 other active threads right now for that)

What exactly do you want? zyk, or anyone for that matter?

Are you still saying players/people should be re-rolling to AD? because I dunno about that.

Lets say hypothetically Drac or invictus re-rolled. if the newly AD were fighting red, drac and inv would basically be occupying all of each others time essentially negating ( :wink: ) each others presence on the map. But now whats going to happen, who is going to contest the combined forces of Dominion Knights, DiG, Dom Dom, Fantasia and Artem who are then all free to basically only be contested by pact militia, who seemingly are very unstable right now, doing a lot of re-building.

If this new AD headed west to a now VE-less DC who is going to stop the gate pushes? BoD and PoD? (are there even other active DC guilds?). and though I have no doubt they would admirably try to hold this AD monstrosity back they just couldn't do it.

now obviously you're not saying for anyone specific to re-roll so those hypothetical situations are not necessarily relevant but the point is all the same. In my opinion, AD doesn't t need more re-rolls or more guilds.

You say EP has been targeting AD the last couple weeks? you're right, because right now they are the best fights. That is something to be proud of not worried about. AD has some amazing guilds that just need a little more experience, a little more support from their general population and a little more willingness to step up their game and they will all be right up there. Funny how it turned out that the loss of a top DC guild actually hurts AD more than DC :P

So that would be my advice, Don't ask for re-rolls ask the abundance of potential you already have to take the extra step.
    Edited by Vilestride on September 16, 2017 8:18AM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    So that would be my advice, Don't ask for re-rolls ask the abundance of potential you already have to take the extra step.

A lot has changed this this thread was created. I don't think I ever asked for rerolls per se, but I did say AD needed help and that's happened in different ways. If anything, I wanted some AD who had rerolled to other factions to return. I think there's still room for that to happen. As I've maintained all along, it's more than about guilds and map play, it's about quality fights across the map.

I was happy to let this thread die weeks ago, but it sort of took on a life of its own. It's more about the state of PC/NA Vivec atm.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

A lot has changed this this thread was created. I don't think I ever asked for rerolls per se, but I did say AD needed help and that's happened in different ways. If anything, I wanted some AD who had rerolled to other factions to return. I think there's still room for that to happen. As I've maintained all along, it's more than about guilds and map play, it's about quality fights across the map.

I was happy to let this thread die weeks ago, but it sort of took on a life of its own. It's more about the state of PC/NA Vivec atm.

ok, well that's fair enough then. I just wasn't sure where we were at on the subject.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone is asking for re-rolls. Actually I think it's the exact opposite. After reading through this thread I think people are asking players not to re-roll if you are on the losing faction and not having fun. So yeah, it's not a matter of asking people on the winning side for help, it's a matter of asking people on the losing side not to give up and re-roll to whichever faction is most enjoyable to play on. This goes for all factions, not just AD. For example if DC starts having difficulty after the VE departure, DC players should not just reroll to another faction for easier fights etc.

It's also up to ZOS to design their game better so that losing is fun. Atm in the current pvp meta, being outnumbered on the losing side is complete aids. It's why we have threads like this.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 16, 2017 12:34PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First and foremost there is 0% hate or animosity from me to you or any player on any faction. I'm probably the most likable guy around. On the other side I'm competitive to a point and really enjoy playing. I've always believed if you treat the community with respect the community will be happier. T bagging is disrespectful I don't do it and I don't allow it when I'm leading. But I have to ask since it's been said a few times. DC is winning, EP is in second and AD is in last. Why in the heck does 2 OF the best EP guilds and the worst EP GUILD go after fare BB and BM every night. It just seems like someone is color blind when it comes to blue. I don't mind it but lots of AD players do. EP REALLY needs to realize that from 7 to 10 est time it's really just my group running. Yes TD does run and I really appreciate the help in that time slot. But there is only so much AD can handle.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

First and foremost there is 0% hate or animosity from me to you or any player on any faction. I'm probably the most likable guy around. On the other side I'm competitive to a point and really enjoy playing. I've always believed if you treat the community with respect the community will be happier. T bagging is disrespectful I don't do it and I don't allow it when I'm leading. But I have to ask since it's been said a few times. DC is winning, EP is in second and AD is in last. Why in the heck does 2 OF the best EP guilds and the worst EP GUILD go after fare BB and BM every night. It just seems like someone is color blind when it comes to blue. I don't mind it but lots of AD players do. EP REALLY needs to realize that from 7 to 10 est time it's really just my group running. Yes TD does run and I really appreciate the help in that time slot. But there is only so much AD can handle.

I can reply from Dracarys' point of view (as its generally me leading)

My criteria for deciding where to go (in order):

1) Where will we get a good fight on the map?
    a)Is there a decent enemy group we can go fight
    b)Is there a DC/AD fight on the map (roe/nikel/ash) that we can go steal
    c) Which faction is the most populated / responds to their keeps.

2) Which is the shortest horse ride whist also being far enough away from our faction

3) Am I triggered by an enemy faction that just zerged me down.

On most nights AD are currently meeting 2 or 3 of these criteria. Take tonight for example.

Towards the end of the night my thoughts turn to "would this help EP so that we can leave the map balanced if possible" but this is a distant 4th.

in general with EP being often pushed by both factions during the times I play taking one faction out of the equation for them is the best help that we can often give.

Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 17, 2017 3:46AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we can go south and have fun fights against other DPS focused players. or we can go west and fight 30+ permablocking tanks.... there is your answer and that's really all it is.
    Edited by Lucky28 on September 17, 2017 3:55AM
    Invictus