The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC/NA Vivec

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    we can go south and have fun fights against other DPS focused players. or we can go west and fight 30+ permablocking tanks.... there is your answer and that's really all it is.

So basically, you like to fight AD because they're squishy? ;)

It's funny that you write this because lately I've observed the following to be generally true:

EP casual: 30-40k hp, heavy armor 1HS build; dk bias
    DC casual: 30-40k hp, heavy armor 1HS build; templar bias
    AD casual: 17-25k hp, medium armor, bow build; nb bias

AD is leading the charge against hideous disease builds!

Edited by zyk on September 17, 2017 4:44AM
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Ernest145 wrote: »
    Okay play nice people this game really isn't that serious. I just wanted to say though we haven't recruited anyone from VE @Anazasi except one person so I'm not sure how we are getting all our strength of them? I liked VE and everything but I don't really know many of their members too well so haven't tried. There was actually not many EP at fare and also not as many AD showed up as I thought would, most EP were at chal or sej I believe. I do think what you did to pull all of EP up worked out nicely though so I'll give you that, it was pretty annoying to have to get everything back :smile:

About nikel though I'll admit we did die more quickly than I would have liked but I mean there was your group and plenty of other AD there. Oh well there's always room for improvement and there will always be a next time! But anyways there's no need for such hostility I know we all won't be buddies but we are all just here to enjoy PvP with our friends. @Anazasi if anyone in my guild is being to hard with the tbags let me know and I'll keep them in check :wink:

First and foremost there is 0% hate or animosity from me to you or any player on any faction. I'm probably the most likable guy around. On the other side I'm competitive to a point and really enjoy playing. I've always believed if you treat the community with respect the community will be happier. T bagging is disrespectful I don't do it and I don't allow it when I'm leading. But I have to ask since it's been said a few times. DC is winning, EP is in second and AD is in last. Why in the heck does 2 OF the best EP guilds and the worst EP GUILD go after fare BB and BM every night. It just seems like someone is color blind when it comes to blue. I don't mind it but lots of AD players do. EP REALLY needs to realize that from 7 to 10 est time it's really just my group running. Yes TD does run and I really appreciate the help in that time slot. But there is only so much AD can handle.

I can reply from Dracarys' point of view (as its generally me leading)

My criteria for deciding where to go (in order):

1) Where will we get a good fight on the map?
    a)Is there a decent enemy group we can go fight
    b)Is there a DC/AD fight on the map (roe/nikel/ash) that we can go steal
    c) Which faction is the most populated / responds to their keeps.

2) Which is the shortest horse ride whist also being far enough away from our faction

3) Am I triggered by an enemy faction that just zerged me down.

On most nights AD are currently meeting 2 or 3 of these criteria. Take tonight for example.

Towards the end of the night my thoughts turn to "would this help EP so that we can leave the map balanced if possible" but this is a distant 4th.

in general with EP being often pushed by both factions during the times I play taking one faction out of the equation for them is the best help that we can often give.

Pretty much want to re-iterate this.

To sum it up, the last couple of weeks AD just offers the best fights. its that simple. Zyk has said himself in this thread guilds should be looking for as equally skilled, competitive fights as they can and right now that means you AD. its a compliment if anything :)
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an AD player, I appreciate the respect and like good fights, but I don't think EP is sufficiently aware of the grindingly demoralizing effect of attacking our tri-keeps while DC is winning the campaign and has more keeps overall. It's exhausting. You might say we just need to buck up, form more guilds, forget about the map, or something, but like Taran said, there's only so much we can do. I'm not asking EP to feel sorry for us, but just to think twice once in a while about whether finding the best fight should always be your top priority. If we keep getting hammered like this, we might decide to go find greener pastures elsewhere.
    Edited by Aztlan on September 17, 2017 12:31PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »
    As an AD player, I appreciate the respect and like good fights, but I don't think EP is sufficiently aware of the grindingly demoralizing effect of attacking our tri-keeps while DC is winning the campaign and has more keeps overall. It's exhausting. You might say we just need to buck up, form more guilds, forget about the map, or something, but like Taran said, there's only so much we can do. I'm not asking EP to feel sorry for us, but just to think twice once in a while about whether finding the best fight should always be your top priority. If we keep getting hammered like this, we might decide to go find greener pastures elsewhere.

Everyone gets pushed. The purpose of tri faction pvp is to offer this constant push back from different directions.

If you take last night for example, AD had Fantasia, DK, DD, and some other groups around (sometimes all together :p ).
    Whenever we went DC side AD would often instantly push towards Arrius where as if we held up AD inside Fare then that side was often quiet allowing EP to focus on pushing back DC.

I'm sure some people who still care about the score on AD want 2nd as much as their counterparts on EP want it. DC are often content to just push Chal. This frees up AD to push wherever they want and most of the time its BRK.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let me start my morning out with this. I appreciate the good fight more than anyone. I love watching and learning and trying new counters to the overwhelming meta of what seems to be popping up more often on all sides. So EP, my friends, lets look for the good fights over in the west. I will make every effort to push a three way fight at any DC home keep you choose to plunder. I just really feel AD needs at the very least a little hope that the campaign is somewhat balanced. I am not saying AD and EP are working together at all. I am saying that opportunities should seized when presented. Lets leave the Pick Up Groups and guilds to fight on the east they clearly are best suited for each other and lets take the good fights to the west. The south has nothing left to plunder. And don't forget its Sunday Brindle is next to the Church and we all need to be able to get to Mass quickly.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So let me start my morning out with this. I appreciate the good fight more than anyone. I love watching and learning and trying new counters to the overwhelming meta of what seems to be popping up more often on all sides. So EP, my friends, lets look for the good fights over in the west. I will make every effort to push a three way fight at any DC home keep you choose to plunder. I just really feel AD needs at the very least a little hope that the campaign is somewhat balanced. I am not saying AD and EP are working together at all. I am saying that opportunities should seized when presented. Lets leave the Pick Up Groups and guilds to fight on the east they clearly are best suited for each other and lets take the good fights to the west. The south has nothing left to plunder. And don't forget its Sunday Brindle is next to the Church and we all need to be able to get to Mass quickly.

We communed at Bridle more than once this weekend as you know ;) If there's a good fight to be had in DC territory we will be there.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 17, 2017 2:43PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We communed at Bridle more than once this weekend as you know ;) If there's a good fight to be had in DC territory we will be there.

Well the question than is, "did you Tithe well?" Them rugs looking pretty nasty and need to be cleaned.......
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically this one is seeing one pertinent thing that everyone needs to remember.

Red team sucks.

Blue team problems are trouble for everyone.

Dumbminion players need to put down their bows and twinkies and push.

Also this one really just wanted to say Red team sucks. They honestly don't think any of what was said was pertinent. Except for red team sucking.

Because they do. o:)
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Ernest145 wrote: »
    Okay play nice people this game really isn't that serious. I just wanted to say though we haven't recruited anyone from VE @Anazasi except one person so I'm not sure how we are getting all our strength of them? I liked VE and everything but I don't really know many of their members too well so haven't tried. There was actually not many EP at fare and also not as many AD showed up as I thought would, most EP were at chal or sej I believe. I do think what you did to pull all of EP up worked out nicely though so I'll give you that, it was pretty annoying to have to get everything back :smile:

About nikel though I'll admit we did die more quickly than I would have liked but I mean there was your group and plenty of other AD there. Oh well there's always room for improvement and there will always be a next time! But anyways there's no need for such hostility I know we all won't be buddies but we are all just here to enjoy PvP with our friends. @Anazasi if anyone in my guild is being to hard with the tbags let me know and I'll keep them in check :wink:

First and foremost there is 0% hate or animosity from me to you or any player on any faction. I'm probably the most likable guy around. On the other side I'm competitive to a point and really enjoy playing. I've always believed if you treat the community with respect the community will be happier. T bagging is disrespectful I don't do it and I don't allow it when I'm leading. But I have to ask since it's been said a few times. DC is winning, EP is in second and AD is in last. Why in the heck does 2 OF the best EP guilds and the worst EP GUILD go after fare BB and BM every night. It just seems like someone is color blind when it comes to blue. I don't mind it but lots of AD players do. EP REALLY needs to realize that from 7 to 10 est time it's really just my group running. Yes TD does run and I really appreciate the help in that time slot. But there is only so much AD can handle.

I can reply from Dracarys' point of view (as its generally me leading)

My criteria for deciding where to go (in order):

1) Where will we get a good fight on the map?
    a)Is there a decent enemy group we can go fight
    b)Is there a DC/AD fight on the map (roe/nikel/ash) that we can go steal
    c) Which faction is the most populated / responds to their keeps.

2) Which is the shortest horse ride whist also being far enough away from our faction

3) Am I triggered by an enemy faction that just zerged me down.

On most nights AD are currently meeting 2 or 3 of these criteria. Take tonight for example.

Towards the end of the night my thoughts turn to "would this help EP so that we can leave the map balanced if possible" but this is a distant 4th.

in general with EP being often pushed by both factions during the times I play taking one faction out of the equation for them is the best help that we can often give.

Pretty much want to re-iterate this.

To sum it up, the last couple of weeks AD just offers the best fights. its that simple. Zyk has said himself in this thread guilds should be looking for as equally skilled, competitive fights as they can and right now that means you AD. its a compliment if anything :)

This one can do without compliments that end with a knife in their gut and their tail on fire. :#

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what the map looks like every day at 5pm est roughly

Screenshot_20170917_171223.png

Screenshot_20170917_171407.png

Screenshot_20170917_17195
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the other factions wonder why AD is loosing numbers? Really If you want a healthy campaign maybe a little less double team action.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That map happened because this morning AD had 5/6 scrolls.

Seriously, do you not expect to be double teamed viciously when you take all the scrolls?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously, do you not expect to be double teamed viciously when you take all the scrolls?

didnt log in to see that but for AD its always the same regardless of scrolls.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

didnt log in to see that but for AD its always the same regardless of scrolls.

Welp, in this instance it's a self inflicted wound.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD have more guilds than any other faction right now, the ball is in your court to do something with that. Perhaps focus on this in game rather than coming to the forums every day to complain about apparently being outnumbered.
    When EP were on 3rd place for almost all of last year (!!!) and were being outnumbered everyone on AD was so quiet about this fact. Now its suddenly such a huge problem that at one point in the day AD isn't outnumbering. You should be happy that you always have somewhere to fight when you get online.
    Edited by Rin_Senya on September 17, 2017 10:50PM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    AD have more guilds than any other faction right now, the ball is in your court to do something with that. Perhaps focus on this in game rather than coming to the forums every day to complain about apparently being outnumbered.
    When EP were on 3rd place for almost all of last year (!!!) and were being outnumbered everyone on AD was so quiet about this fact. Now its suddenly such a huge problem that at one point in the day AD isn't outnumbering. You should be happy that you always have somewhere to fight when you get online.

Actually many of us changed servers when the griffs had troubles keeping it up. Others re rolled to factions that needed the numbers. Still others moved on to other games after dominating servers for a quarter of a year.

Meanwhile the guys who did beg a khajiit and friends to change servers fled to another one mere weeks after we came over. Apparently their comrades did not much caer for competitive parity on Haderus and Trueflame the way some of us did.

oh, and all of this is still on a thread in the forums somewhere if you doubt the very true, but humble, words of a khajiit.

PS: Just how many griffs does it take to man a single meatbag catapult at the top of alessia keep....

A:Telel does not know. They lost count after the 10th one went down only to be replaced by two more.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst part of the current campaign cycle is that DC has owned the Scoreboard for almost all of it. My biggest hope for the upcoming cycle is a more competitive Scoreboard that is close going into the final days.

The best way to accomplish this is for players to try to push the winning faction when possible. While it's impossible to control randoms and pugs are less disciplined, if the groups with strong leadership push the leading faction more often it will result in a better Scoreboard.

Another way we can have a better Scoreboard is for factions to stop rolling the map during low population intervals. Rolling your opponents either because they are outclassed our completely outnumbered and capping emp/scrolls just discourages more opponents from logging in and therefore erodes the quality of PVP in that time period.

I also encourage players to stop taking empty keeps for oticks and moving on. Pvdoor should drive any real PVP player mad as it's very very very bad PVE in an environment that's supposed to be about PVP. If you do ninja an undefended inner or outlying keep, at least stay to defend it so there's a fight to be had.

Edited by zyk on September 17, 2017 11:40PM
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    The worst part of the current campaign cycle is that DC has owned the Scoreboard for almost all of it. My biggest hope for the upcoming cycle is a more competitive Scoreboard that is close going into the final days.

The best way to accomplish this is for players to try to push the winning faction when possible. While it's impossible to control randoms and pugs are less disciplined, if the groups with strong leadership push the leading faction more often it will result in a better Scoreboard.

Another way we can have a better Scoreboard is for factions to stop rolling the map during low population intervals. Rolling your opponents either because they are outclassed our completely outnumbered and capping emp/scrolls just discourages more opponents from logging in and therefore erodes the quality of PVP in that time period.

I also encourage players to stop taking empty keeps for oticks and moving on. Pvdoor should drive any real PVP player mad as it's very very very bad PVE in an environment that's supposed to be about PVP. If you do ninja an undefended inner or outlying keep, at least stay to defend it so there's a fight to be had.

Will you just stop already? According to your various posts throughout this forum, virtually any activity that one can engage in inside Cyrodiil is offensive and should be avoided. Taking keeps and pushing into enemy territory for map control? Nope. Leaving keeps after you take them to push / defend other more important objectives? Nope, it's yours now you had better defend it. Defending an enemy keep then? NOPE that's farming and not ok.

Edited by Kilandros on September 18, 2017 12:44AM
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    All right, hang on. No need to get bent out of shape. I think most of can agree that the campaigns that been the most fun have been the ones that have gone down to the wire. No one person, guild, or faction can make that happen, but let's all do what we can to push thing in that direction.

As an aside, @zyk, I suggest you close this thread and start a new one just entitled Vivec PC NA to discuss the ongoing state of play from whatever perspective.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Will you just stop already? According to your various posts throughout this forum, virtually any activity that one can engage in inside Cyrodiil is offensive and should be avoided.
    False.
    Taking keeps and pushing into enemy territory for map control? Nope.
    False.
    Leaving keeps after you take them to push / defend other more important objectives? Nope, it's yours now you had better defend it. Defending an enemy keep then? NOPE that's farming and not ok.
    False.

What I want are good fights. We all say we want that, but it's clear we don't all mean the same thing. Whatever one's definition of a good fight is, it's not PVEing keeps over and over again which some groups do because it's profitable.

I think it's a good thing for guilds to capture and hold enemy keeps. That should be the basis of AvA gameplay. All too often such efforts are not reflected on the scoreboard which is why I'd like to see the scoring evaluation interval reduced. What I think is lame is when there are good fights to be had and good guilds settle for setting up an irrelevant farm against randoms when a faction has no organized groups running instead of going where they might be challenged. But if that's your cup of tea, so be it.

Edited by zyk on September 18, 2017 1:21AM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7pm est time, 3 hours roughly after the scrolls were taken back and AD scroll was taken. It still seems pretty much team purple to me. Where will the good fights be when AD leaves Vivec. I'm pretty close to not logging in anymore.

Screenshot_20170917_191415.png
    Edited by Anazasi on September 18, 2017 1:56AM
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7pm est time, 3 hours roughly after the scrolls were taken back and AD scroll was taken. It still seems pretty much team purple to me. Where will the good fights be when AD leaves Vivec. I'm pretty close to not logging in anymore.

I beat you to not logging in anymore, I won that race. It was fun while it lasted. See you in Camalot friend.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭

Here we go again...

cz6q0.jpg
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP complaining about permablockers ? Ok ..
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

EP complaining about permablockers ? Ok ..

I see your DC perma blocker and raise you 1 severen draconis.
    Edited by Vilestride on September 18, 2017 4:35AM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since July 2016:

7oVhHIP.png?1

EP kills: 52,804
    AD kills: 33,163

Yes, that's twenty thousands more EP kills. But Purple Alliance, right?

And here's my Red:

KJnKosv.png?1

DC kills: 30,242
    AD kills: 23,628

I spend a lot more time Chalman-Bleakers-Aleswell than BRK-Sej-Alessia. I probably should spend more time by Sej considering it is a home outpost, but when DC has Bleakers, they have a hard on for Chalman.

And my blue was in VE and facts don't lie: that guild devoted much of its time and effort fighting EP.

AD will quit unless the other factions fight each other? Give me a break, that's exactly what I, we, us, "the purple alliance," have been doing the past year, much more so than fighting poor AD.

People may think I'm a spai, a traitor, or that I ruin their campaigns because I play multiple factions. Well, at least I and the other multi-faction players have PERSPECTIVE: we see what goes on in all factions and we don't interpret every single map movement as a grand conspiracy. Every single one of these "Whoa is our faction" and "the other alliances are in cahoots" threads are made by the diehard single factions loyalists. Look, I really admire the passion, the desire to win, the encouragement in zone chats, the effort, playing the map, scouting, etc., all of this stuff is great and 1000% necessary to have a decent AvAvA experience. But take off the faction blinders.

The numbers right up there show that I am doing exactly what the AD diehards think would be beneficial to the overall health of Cyrodiil. And don't tell me I'm somehow exceptional. Saramis is at Kingscrest so often it's a running joke that he has to PvDoor it every 30 minutes for a morale boost. I experience first-hand exactly what the nightly patterns from both both EP and DC.

If AD is still coming in last, that's an AD problem that AD is going to have to figure it out because EP and DC are already most certainly fighting each other, more so than fighting AD. AD has plenty of good players and EP and DC spend more than enough time fighting each other. Figure it out.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, everyone who's been saying Joy Division focuses on AD too much has been completely rekt....

I wish @ZOS_BrianWheeler would share numbers with us like he did during 1.5 when he showed the population distribution by interval. I'd love to see data on which hot spots are the hottest. I'd bet real money AD has been the most pushed faction at least since the start of the double AP event.
    Edited by zyk on September 18, 2017 7:08AM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other running gag is the humping that Chalman mine gets.

It's like a lady of the night who has been on the street for a few years.

DC and EP both share 'Cap Chal Mine' between them repeatedly like I'm sure AD does with Alessia farm.

I have killed more blue on Chalman mine hill and the Chalman milegate alone to match the numbers of AD I've ever killed.

I'm a faction loyalist and even I know EP spends waaaaay more time dealing with DC than with AD.

AD's defenses just collapse faster. That's an AD problem.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Again it falls back down to the AD infrastructure, in prime time they are unable to capitalise on ground smartly. "The Shove", the walkers who follow the swords or anyone else they see, don't heed a team effort plan, and just pursue to where easy action is, eventually getting mowed down.

Classic example last night, a blue Roebeck, holding a red scroll. Red are sieging said keep to get the scroll. Does AD go to Crops, Drake, Alessia, Sej, capitalise on this far field distraction? No, they'll go to Roebeck too, not siege properly and get mowed down, preventing an EP wide faction distraction of running the scroll back.

The team purple nonsense really has to stop, it is beyond ridiculous. There are no coordinated multi-faction hits. Everyone reads off the map like everyone else. The harshest, extreme, never ending fight is Aleswell <-- Bleakers ---> Chalman, nothing else on the map compares to this. If that didn't happen, and Red and Blue focused on Yellow, they'd get pushed off Cyrodill back to Khenarthi's Roost permanently.

There are too many points of blame to be handed out on the state of this, be it from personal player/guild decisions, the sheer lack of commitment to keeping Cyro healthy with updates and the in-general sportsmanship to advancements.

The number of guilds a faction has is irrelevant. Its how often they play, and how often they play ontop of one another on consistent objectives. One guild alone looks like a blob from a distance, then add on your usual pug tax and inc "X faction needs everyone to take Y" Its an issue that is always going to be here from any direction until Cyro's demise.
    Edited by Ghostbane on September 18, 2017 9:08AM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe AD is just bad. :p

Example: DC spends 30 minutes trying to gain ground against EP pushing to bleakers. EP puts up a tough fight. Whereas if they push south instead they'll capture roebeck in under 5 minutes.

EP spend 30 minutes trying to defend against DC and taking back bleakers, whereas if they pushed south instead they could probably take alessia in under 5 minutes.

This would equate to a lot more fighting between EP and DC yet still create an illusion on the map of a purple alliance.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 18, 2017 9:11AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe AD is just bad. :p

Example: DC spends 30 minutes trying to gain ground against EP pushing to bleakers. EP puts up a tough fight. Whereas if they push south instead they'll capture roebeck in under 5 minutes.

EP spend 30 minutes trying to defend against DC and taking back bleakers, whereas if they pushed south instead they could probably take alessia in under 5 minutes.

This would equate to a lot more fighting between EP and DC yet still create an illusion on the map of a purple alliance.

Or maybe just a lot of the experienced AD players are off doing other things ? Let's not forget We won 2 campaigns ago . We won after being way behind in last place with very little time left . AD has plenty of fantastic talent . It just goes on hiatus often .