Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha needs more EP and DC guilds that have the balls to fight instead of avoiding the confrontation and either zerg down south or PvDoor something. Thank you :)
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where the 40-reds stack goes to during prime time? They seem to disappear between between 9 - 11 pm CET, coincidently exactly when the blue and yell guild groups have their prime time, only the reappear in full strength when the aforementionned groups go to bed.

Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Does anyone know where the 40-reds stack goes to during prime time? They seem to disappear between between 9 - 11 pm CET, coincidently exactly when the blue and yell guild groups have their prime time, only the reappear in full strength when the aforementionned groups go to bed.

I guess they just getting upset after wipes and leaving until more ep comes. Or gloriously defending something like brk/chal resources from 3-4 man small scalers groups.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »
    Or gloriously defending something like brk/chal resources from 3-4 man small scalers groups.
    This.
    Seems like popular tactic, not only in glorious EP faction, dont u think @soll ? :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    That feeling, when in group of 3 you are happy to see just about 8 enemy players, because it's free AP
    Edited by soll on August 28, 2017 10:06AM
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Athrys5
    Athrys5
    ✭✭✭
    Dead campaign
    EU - PC

Athryss
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Aldenn wrote: »
    Dead campaign

That is correct sir.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign population right now:

1570Wk5.png

Without words...
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's killing Sotha Sil is that everyone is just faction stacking. EP does it because they can, and AD has to because they are pop locked for maybe two or three hours a day in prime time. I don't know what DC side is doing most time except when they decide it would be funny to support EP with a push south of their own.

It's nothing new though. EP has done this for months on old Azura. I seriously can't understand what's fun in taking everything with 50+.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the new red guild still around? The server would really need one.

Boring us to death until we make mistakes may be a viable strategy, but allowing ZS to wander across your homekeeps with both their scrolls while you are poplocked?

That´s simply pitiful.

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭

Boring us to death until we make mistakes may be a viable strategy, but allowing ZS to wander across your homekeeps with both their scrolls while you are poplocked?

That´s simply pitiful.

Current state of SS:
    AD - 1 bar
    DC - 1 bar
    EP - pop locked

and you want MORE of them???
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha Sil from the point of view of AD... frustrating! Even if we manage to push for Fare, 20sec later the mag sorc emp shows up. Comes out the front gate, destro ulti and back inside. 10 seconds later, comes out of the gate, destro ulti, back inside. And it keeps on going on forever. Unlimited Ultimate sustain.

Oh and don't think he does this alone. There is always at least 40-60 EP players with him. No matter what you try to push, it seems like there is 60 EP players just sitting at every single keep.

It's nice that at least it isn't boring but after 6th time of getting zerged down and killed with LA or poison injection spamming from 20 players vs one, you are ready to pull your hair out xD
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That´s simply pitiful.

In which red guild are you, if I may ask?
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

montjie wrote: »

That´s simply pitiful.

Current state of SS:
    AD - 1 bar
    DC - 1 bar
    EP - pop locked

Not more (though I like farming the red zerg), different ones. Groups that prefer good fights instead of running around with 20 people during daytime farming solo players just to hide in Arrius/BRK when real opposition is in sight.

• montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Sotha Sil from the point of view of AD... frustrating! Even if we manage to push for Fare, 20sec later the mag sorc emp shows up. Comes out the front gate, destro ulti and back inside. 10 seconds later, comes out of the gate, destro ulti, back inside. And it keeps on going on forever. Unlimited Ultimate sustain.

Oh and don't think he does this alone. There is always at least 40-60 EP players with him. No matter what you try to push, it seems like there is 60 EP players just sitting at every single keep.

It's nice that at least it isn't boring but after 6th time of getting zerged down and killed with LA or poison injection spamming from 20 players vs one, you are ready to pull your hair out xD

One of the few consolations SS campaign has is the emp usually suuuuuuuckss because its usually the same person.
    How he gets emp so frequently is really beyond me.

montjie wrote: »

That´s simply pitiful.

Current state of SS:
    AD - 1 bar
    DC - 1 bar
    EP - pop locked

Not more (though I like farming the red zerg), different ones. Groups that prefer good fights instead of running around with 20 people during daytime farming solo players just to hide in Arrius/BRK when real opposition is in sight.

Ah yeah, fair enough
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Mouli10
    Mouli10
    Is the new red guild still around?

I don't know if you speak of us (Légion Coeurébène) but since we had some really interesting fights against the Dolche those last days, I'll assume that you are :)

We're still here, we just have some trouble gathering a correct 10-15 ppl raid since we are still a little guild, but most of the times you'll see us mondays and wednesdays during primetime
    Primigenius - DK - EP - CP630+
    Guildmaster - Guilde Légion Coeurébène[FR]
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

That´s simply pitiful.

We are still around, usually in small groups till raid days. Or playing vivec while EP pve the map.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

That´s simply pitiful.

We are still around, usually in small groups till raid days. Or playing vivec while EP pve the map.

good to hear!

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Sotha is not bad atm, i mean pact pvedooring at night is little annoying, but during primetime maps looks really nice.
    Switched from EP to AD, faction seems really nice, ppl here too, chat is lively. On the other hand some ep guys reported me with group after some intense fight, so everything seems to be going in the right direction :D
    Edited by Jaxaxo on September 12, 2017 10:55PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • tuviee
    tuviee
    Soul Shriven
    Tonight was fun! gg
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, as an ep guy some real nice action, and just hopes that in the next campaign section it will stay this way and dont become pvDoor again
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Finally, as an ep guy some real nice action, and just hopes that in the next campaign section it will stay this way and dont become pvDoor again

Lol yeah because you don't participate in the pvdoor at all......
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here's my observations.

It's a massive zergfest.

The End.

tl;dr version: It's a zergfest.
    PC EU
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done DC, dethroning the emp last night when we were the only faction not locked.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoachPower wrote: »
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

Lol yeah because you don't participate in the pvdoor at all......

I never say I never did, but tbh it was only fun for maybe 1 hour, or so, usually I bomb only when one of the factions take a keep :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Vrenk
    Vrenk
    ✭✭✭
    Well since DC have stopped the <3 big boss <3 morning cap in tf I really wish he'd come morningcap sotha again. Oh the glory days of when ep and dc used to team up, how things have changed.

Unfortunately the situation in Sotha is usually the over-spill campaign of whats going on in tf. When dc are doing well in tf (like they are currently) we see more AD in sotha and less DC, when AD are winning in tf we see more DC in sotha and less ad. EP did originally come to sotha to stop big boss morningcapping and he left to morningcap tf where ep got pushed back so much more filtered into sotha until the situation got silly.
    Edited by Vrenk on September 18, 2017 8:11PM

- Make goblins a playable race
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Switching to AD was best decision so far. Don't feel like come back EP in Sotha any way soon. However, no more 3-4 man small scale fights I guess, heh. Pact horde is hilarious indeed.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    But it's fun when u'er chased alone by 10+ ep group, isnt it @soll ? Or your 4 man group by 20+ :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    But it's fun when u'er chased alone by 10+ ep group, isnt it @soll ? Or your 4 man group by 20+ :D

I'm so got used to it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose

• CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Decide to go PvP a bit with a friend, looks at population (AD 1 bar, DC 1 bar, EP locked) but I still decide to go.. Get there and get run over by what felt like 80 EP players at one of our gate keeps.. So thanks EP for ruining this campaign <3
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute