The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

Tillalarrien
Tillalarrien
✭✭✭
Since I just moved here from Kyne where our forum thread was always an entertaining read, I was pretty disapointed not to find similar thread for this campaign, just a couple of disjointed QQs. And so im starting one :)
This is to be a big cross-alliance chat, full of salt, drama and unlikely friendships!

And so, I'll start with few observations, from a point of expereinced PvPer, but newcomer in SS, EP side.
Current population during active hours seem to be into EP's favour, which is a bit unfortunate for a guy joining, since its always more fun to play underpopulated faction. Still I like that other 2 factions are active enough to not let EP dominate but instead keep pushing back and keep PvP going!

Campaign seems a bit worse in regards to nightcapping. What amazes me tho, is that it seem to be going on on all 3 alliances roughly in the same amount. EP capping few days at the end of evening, others later at night and in the morning.. Altough I'll never understand ppl taking scrolls from NPCs at 4am, i must say: if it doesnt kill the PvP enjoyment at primetime, go slaughter those NPCs! Show them who's best! :P

And finally, since im moving here along with a guild, Im interested to find out names and activity of other guilds playing in SS :) Ive met some EP ones alrdy but im interested in knowing what DC and AD groups we will be fighting.. so far we have seen a couple of good ones, and we are very much looking forward to wiping you after we settle in! :D

Edited by Tillalarrien on August 16, 2017 3:25PM
Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Sotha Sil!

Always good to have a new PvP guild on EP side!

Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeee, drama and salt would be nice :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pleasantly surprised since I switched to Sotha Sil. As a casual PvP noob by dedication with mostly playing at late evening hours (when the kids are sleeping :)) I mostly find action somewhere on the map. And indeed a little less laggy than Vivec. The waiting in the queue pays off...
    Edited by WildWilbur on August 17, 2017 11:32AM
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD welcomes you, even you being an "enemy". If you want a challenge, go to underpopulated AD side. Even losing to zerglings and night captures, we still laugh of them.
    Oh, and Destro Ulti and Prox Deton will certainly become part of your routine.
    Edited by gepe87 on August 17, 2017 11:38AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    whole guild is EP based for 2 or more years and ppl have thier multiple chars grinded up and geared on ep :/ so that makes it really inconvinient if not impossible to switch allainces :(
    Im happy tho that we can count on AD to stand thier ground! :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Rahon
    Rahon
    Soul Shriven
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Yeee, drama and salt would be nice :D

Im very positive you`re cheating, pact scum! >:)
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, as much as I love this campaign.. It's quite terrible right now.. For every DC there is at least 20 EP.

During peak AND off peak times, it's just a nightmare.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Since we moved to sothis, the population difference is a bit of an issue firghting from the EP side, we have managed yo have some nice fights of our own but the EP horde is usually quick to get to the action too.

Few of us are making DC/AD chars to have some fun when we dont have Guild raids, which will always be ran on EP side.

Had a few nice solo fights in the afternoons, looking forwards to more!

*insert salt bait here*
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    *grabs popcorn*

Edit:
    I blame @CoachPower
    Edited by Dedimos on August 18, 2017 6:29AM
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Blood and glory FOR THE PACT

• Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    anathosdm wrote: »
    Blood and glory FOR THE PACT

:trollface:
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    5iTgL23.jpg
    Edited by Jaxaxo on August 18, 2017 12:50PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    5iTgL23.jpg

You lead the way :)
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    thx @CoachPower , looks like i need to start zerging with my glorious faction then :*
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec is for the RP :/
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5iTgL23.jpg
    ROFL

But on a serious note, Coach is right. I played on Azura/Sotha since I came back from my long eso break. I actually never liked CP campaigns but just two days ago I started to "l2p" on Vivec. As soon as I went there I realized I wasn't the only DC from Sotha who migrated there. If EP's want to have their own campaign without any enemies, they are close to archieve that goal... :/

Dedimos wrote: »
    *grabs popcorn*

Edit:
    I blame @CoachPower
    Agreed, all Coach's fault! :trollface:

Edited by Leeched on August 18, 2017 1:52PM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Mouli10
    Mouli10
    The "Légion Coeurébène" welcomes you buddy :) We're a little french EP guild based on Sotha since around a year and a half. Don't hesitate to ask us if you wanna make a GvG someday!
    Primigenius - DK - EP - CP630+
    Guildmaster - Guilde Légion Coeurébène[FR]
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    i might switch to AD here just to kill Lizzie from DO, i main on vivec as DC tho. <3 CP and DC

AD need to fix up n stop hug each other in vivec, EP need to fix up n stop holding hands here. DC rule coz we barely even have a pug anywhere.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This campaign is utter crap from a DC perspective. Every time you get some nice small scale action, the zerg comes rushing in to ruin everything. 20 players chasing 1 guy, permasnaring and even using multiple ults... The EP zerg is just sucking out all the fun. When DC and AD are at 1 bar, EP is already poplocked. It is just sad.

Im glad EP got treated with their own medicine yesterday evening. Serves them right.
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    1 month ago DC did the same thing.... it was even worst ^^
    It s more a mentality issue than a faction ones.
    Players go where it s easier to win.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of my guildmates are moving away from sotha sil as EP is zerging it. Still some good fights but usually outnumbered big time

hope it gets more balanced, i love this campaign and refuses to respec my home campaign :)

Fyi im DC, covenant all the way :)
    Edited by Morgul667 on August 21, 2017 12:57PM
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I remember this, for some reason there were lots of DC here...... And yet, there was still much more EP.
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    And DC was pushing to gates and nightcapping. Don't try to defend your faction @CoachPower, there was time when map was constantly blue. Everybody's zerging, that's all. I'm not happy with current situation, rather would prefer whole DC map and i hope this month will be more balanced, but we will see...
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    And DC was pushing to gates and nightcapping. Don't try to defend your faction @CoachPower, there was time when map was constantly blue. Everybody's zerging, that's all. I'm not happy with current situation, rather would prefer whole DC map and i hope this month will be more balanced, but we will see...

What are you talking about? Everybody knows DC doesn't zerg. Kappa.

But yeah, I get what you're saying and I highly doubt things will be different this month. It seems most DC have lost motivation and are jumping ship.
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭

Balance in Cyro?

Blasphemy!!
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @anathosdm @Jaxaxo Yea previous month DC was more popular for some reason. I'm not debating that DC doesn't zerg when they get the chance, because they do.

The problem I currently have with EP is this. They have the entire map. They leave 2 blue home keeps alone. You never see EP doing anythinf at all. Then, if you only dare to touch 1 resource or start some small scale fight, immediately, and within 1 minute, sometimes even faster(no kidding), the entire zerg comes down on your head. I mean... wtf!? If you want to zerg, do it properly and zerg us all the way to the gates. Act like the dominant alliance. But this passive behavior where they just wait for us to do something in hopes it might be fun, and then come to crush that? This mentality is making me consider to switch to Vivec. It is more frustrating than getting spawncamped.

Edited by Koensol on August 21, 2017 4:05PM
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    As a DC I find it quite funny, taking some random ress and killing the first 7-8 EP noobs who come.
    The bad thing though is during low pop time it s kinda hard to find a good fight
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to finish leveling AD healtard char for pvp. Soon!

EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Yep we need more AD ;)
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    DC char will be ready soon!