The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC Now Has a Global Auction House

• Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume you've fine combed over my posts by now desperately hoping to find out you weren't actually lying, and discovered how far off the mark you are and how correct I am...but are just too damn proud to apologise.

Too bad for pride eh.
    Edited by Betheny on July 25, 2017 10:28PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    I assume you've fine combed over my posts by now desperately hoping to find out you weren't actually lying, and discovered how far off the mark you are and how correct I am...but are just too damn proud to apologise.

Too bad for pride eh.

No, I was reading other threads.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -finishes read all 12 pages-

giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

Too bad for pride eh.

No, I was reading other threads.

So you don't care at all you've been lying about what someone has said...that sounds like :trollface: ing to me.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

giphy.gif

People trying to get an addon shut down is what.

They don't like that this thread gave it some publicity, so they've tried to make it all look bad, hoping people will mistrust the addon and continue to use the now useless TTC and stick with the mega trade guild oppression.
    Edited by Betheny on July 25, 2017 10:38PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »

giphy.gif

It's an addon that, in theory, allows for a unified auction house. It reuses large chunks of TTC without permission. It also set off every competent virus scan known to man when it was originally uploaded to ESOUI. And, people are a little gunshy.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that there seems to be less constructive discussion occurring as the thread goes on. Keep in mind that baiting, flaming, troll calling, all unneeded and against the Forum Rules. While it is perfectly fine to disagree with another forums member, always remember to be civil and respectful while doing so regardless of what stance they have on the topic.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.