The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC Now Has a Global Auction House

• Cardhwion
    Cardhwion
    ✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    We how have a global auction house on PC - new addon (just found it on Minion) - Nirn Auction House.

Uses COD to automatically send the items once you win, but instead of having to yell in area chat anyone who also uses this can see your stuff. This is basically a global auction house.

Discuss.

*edit* as per title, if you installed the addon make sure you remove it, some results on scanning the files suggest the addon might be dodgy. +UPDATE file now shows 0 threats.

Waiting for addon author to wake up I guess, seems a lot of effort to go to just to get it taken down like 30 mins later. Watch this thread, if there's any update it'll be posted here.

Okay guys - update, the download has been re-enabled, so until I hear otherwise I'm assuming it's okay to enjoy a global auction house.

Hi - Whats your connection to the author of this addon?
    Seems somewhat coincedental that you 'just found it' - When I read your post it seemed more like you were marketing it - would have expected the author to OP a thread about it rather than someone who just found it on minion?

What do you mean coincidental? I run Minion frequently just to look for new addons (as well as update my zillions of current addons). I love addons. Stop being so paranoid everyone, ffs.

And that's exactly the problem with you. Just because you have no idea what you're talking about everyone is paranoid. You are giving people a really bad advise. Stop being so naiv, ffs, you know...

Seriously, you're promoting an addon, which might be a huge risk for its users and yet you claim everyone in here has no idea what they are talking about while you look like an uneducated fanboy (or friend of the author). Try to argue with facts and knowledge instead of this utter ***. But exactly that might be the issue here, there is no way to deny all those risks except you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about technically. So please keep your nonsense for yourself instead of putting other users at risk. Thank you.

Agree seems not quite enough. You nailed it.
    "Why did I follow him...? I don't know. Why do things happen as they do in dreams? All I know is that, when he beckoned... I had to follow him. From that moment, we traveled together, East. Always... into the East."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to put code on my system that I don't trust, and sets off my antivirus.

The question you need to ask yourself here is it setting off your antivirus now?

The question you need to ask yourself is, why in the flipping lizard swarms, would I ever give this guy a second bite at my system?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop being so paranoid everyone, ffs.

@Betheny, let me explain something to you. I work on this system. As in, my actual livelihood is tied up in this thing being in working order at least five days a week. I do not have the resources to replace it on a whim. To say nothing of the potential data loss. The fact that I've do my banking from this system, or any number of other potential issues just makes things less appealing.

If it seems like I'm a little bit paranoid about this. It's because I fully understand, if the addon author has malicious intent, or if their server is hijacked by people with malicious intent, this addon could put me on the street. No, that's not hyperbole.

Most of the people in this thread, the ones telling you, this is a bad idea, are professionals. We know more about computers than you do. I'm rapidly coming to the suspicion that you're still living at home, looking at this as a toy. Here's a stray piece of news, this is a very bad idea for anyone who actually needs their computer, and can't simply get a replacement running downstairs and begging for a new one.
    Edited by starkerealm on July 25, 2017 5:15PM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it seems like I'm a little bit paranoid about this. It's because I fully understand, if the addon author has malicious intent, or if their server is hijacked by people with malicious intent, this addon could put me on the street. No, that's not hyperbole.
    Hmm thats a very good point.
    Someone might try to hijack the server and steal everyones logins and passwords (or their ingame items, we all know how many gold sellers are active in this game), and even if the author of this addon doesnt have any malicious intents, theres still risks.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 25, 2017 6:26PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets just give the author a bit of leeway here and see some of the things he is offering in his ad on ESOUI. I am only going to highlight items of concern with how he says this application will run.

At face value, his comments in this thread indicate he is a very involved and sincere person intent on offering a service that ESO in general does not provide, much as FTC provided combat information not avail in the general game back in the day. He also apparently has been dreaming this application up since Beta. (His failed attempt to link his monkey aside.)

First tho, a quote from this thread.
    Eloheynu wrote: »
    This addon doesn't control trades or anything of the sort. It simply provides tools for use with all the in-game features. Everything regarding gold transfer, Sending COD, Accepting a COD is all managed by the game and what limits the game and the API set. Regarding gold seller scams, I see no scenario or hypothetical situation I'd be worried about here. Furthermore, I do see ways to lock down on trolls which I intend to incorporate in upcoming releases.

-Elo

This is from his ESOUI advertisement:
    FEATURES
    Nirn Auction House allows you to trade with anyone across all of Nirn with no listing fees or tax

Both true and untrue. You will be able to trade, only on your server/platform, (PC/NA, PC/EU atm) not all of Nirn. You will also only be able to trade to others using the application, not all players. It is also definitely not linked to guild kiosks.
    Nirn Auction House is a global auction system, unlike the guild store you will be able to bid on items as well as buyout items.

Ok.. this is different than what we have now. And, people need to be running the .exe to contact the website to upload their bids / download higher counterbids. The website server better be pretty robust with possible 1,000s of interactions per second.

How much of a FPS drop/bandwidth is required for multiple listings?
    - Order tracking so you can see all your auctions and status of bids
    - Fulfill orders by a click of a button - add-on will automatically send and COD item to the buyer (Items need to be in your inventory!)
    - Seller Protection: Buyer can only bid/buyout items if you can afford them (More to come... )

So, you can see the items you have bid on, and the ones you have listed. You can check to see if you lost the bid. And, you check the gold of the buyer, to make sure they have enough gold (on them, I would guess) before they bid. So, how intrusive is this application to check your client inventory for how much gold you carry and if you have the item on you? Does it cancel your auction if you take it out of your inventory before your next scan of your inventory by the exe? Does it cancel your bid, if your on-hand gold supply drops below what your bid was? And, it automates the COD mail, so you dont have any control over what the program is doing?
    Integrations

- Integration to Master Merchant - tooltips show Master Merchant price tracking data in auction house including the Sales History Scatter Chart.
    - Integration to Master Merchant - Track auctions and store the price data in master merchant - *optional in settings

I have heard a lot about the issues with the maker of TTC. Did the developer check with the Master Merchant developer and give him credit?
    General Information

- Listings with a buyout price will last 7 days
    - Listings with no buyout price will last 24 hours
    - Listing limit 80 - you can only have 80 auctions at a time
    - Server link required to communicate with server (NirnAuctionHouse.exe) *PC Only for now

Is this based on a server time, or on the clients? Is your exe also accessing the computer PC time to get this data? (I guess so, judging by it being possible to run without ESO running, as noted below.)
    *call out for the dev that made the serializer(Roman Starkov)

Err.. was this "giving credit" to the guy who wrote the serializer you are using? I am not even sure that is more than saying, "Yo dawg, I stole your code."
    Install Instructions:

1. Download and unzip the files into your ESO addon folder (default is Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns) Or you can install it with Minion
    2. When playing ESO, run the Server Link (NirnAuctionHouse.exe) if it's not already running
    3. Sell More Items by reaching more people

Number three is a flat out lie. It only reaches those who trust the developer enough to download his client. Meanwhile, EVERY trade kiosk is avail to every player on the server.
    FAQ

Q: How do I know this addon won't steal my gold or items?
    A: ESO has a built in security feature that will confirm the details with you before anything is mailed to anyone.

Wrong.. This exe could be altered at any time to mail all your gold to anyone else when runs it. And, it bypasses any ESO security by running your mail system for you.

Also, as described, it uses the ESO mail system, to which, the ESO policy is "We dont support trades via the mail, so use at your own risk. If you get scammed, you are on your own." The program may never steal your gold, but scammers can.
    Q: Whats the difference Nirn Auction House and a Guild Store?
    A: Nirn Auction House makes your items visible to all players throughout Nirn, Guild Store Listings are only visible to others in your guild.

Again, a flat out lie. NAH will only be visible to those running the exe. Meanwhile, as long as your guild wins its auction, your items are available to every player on your server.
    Q: Does Nirn Auction House have a listing fee like or tax Guild Store?
    A: Nirn Auction House does not take a listing fee or any tax out of your profits.

Yes and No.. Yes, it does not charge a fee for its transactions. However, due to you using the ESO mail system, which charges 5.01% (5,010g for a 100,000g COD), the seller DOES have a fee. All of that fee goes to ZoS. Now.. your guild trader goes charge 7%, 3.5% which goes to back to your guild. Honorable guild leaders use it to bid the next week to keep thier guild trader, which keeps you selling things to every player on the server.
    Q: How are items delivered to buyers?
    A: Since Nirn Auction House uses the in-game COD (Cash On Delivery) system items are delivered safely via mail.

Q: How do sellers get paid from an auction?
    A: Since Nirn Auction House uses the in-game COD (Cash On Delivery) your gold is sent safely through the in-game mail system.

As stated above, ZoS does not support trading thru the mail sytem. Use at your own risk.
    Q: Do you offer order tracking like UPS?
    A: Why yes we do, know where your order is every step of the way

Umm.. what? The item is either in the sellers inventory, sold and in the mail or in the buyers inventory. Is that the "every step of the way"?
    Q: When I buyout an auction the UI reloads is this normal?
    A: This is normal, This is to ensure that your buy order is placed right away (due to API limitations)

Q: What is the reason the UI reloads is this normal?
    A: This is normal, This is the only way ESO can communicate with the Server link (NirnAuctionHouse.exe) (due to API limitations)

Wait again.. So, you are telling me I will constantly having UI refreshes for using this program?

/snip
    Q: Can I make Server Link (NirnAuctionHouse.exe) start when I restart my computer?
    A: Yes you can, run the Server link (NirnAuctionHouse.exe) and click on the debugging tab. Click the button that says "Launch on Startup."

Umm.. yeah.. you are setting up automated access to my computer, even if I am not playing ESO. Sureeeeeee. BIG RED FLAG HERE.

Q: How do I support the developer of this addon?
    A: At this time your best course of action is to recommend Nirn Auction House to your friends and/or write a review in the comments.

Here is where our dear Betheny comes in.. She read this and started promoting it in the ESO forums.

Over all.. this is a perfect formula for a con job. A con artist recognizes lots of people wanting / needing something that the authorities cant provide. So, he designs a selling platform to sell something that sounds like what they need, but can actually be used to exploit the users. A vocal number of players in the forums and in-game want an auction hall. One that is not supported thru the legal authorities, in this case ZoS. So a person sees an opportunity to use it to his advantage.

Again, if the author is sincere, please be aware. The way you are going about this is poorly planned, at best. It can lead to more problems than you can think of, at worst. Even moreso, since you have opened your (and other programmers) code to everyone. you are making a bigger security window avail to people who write malicious code.

All of the eleven now pages of debating and discussing is pretty much moot tho. Its avail on ESOUI, for download, without warnings, to the other 99% of players who dont read the forums. Many of them are also looking for a global auction hall, and will jump blindly at this "opportunity".

Edited by Darlgon on July 25, 2017 6:33PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are giving people a really bad advise.

I didn't advise anyone to do anything. Nowhere did I say install this thing...in fact at one point I advised people to not install the addon, when people were saying their malware detectors were going off.

Use the addon or don't use the addon, I don't give a ***.

The thing that's wrong with you and others here is either you don''t read/comprehend, or are among the some here who are just being malicious protecting their stake in the current system.

Which are you.

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't advise anyone to do anything. Nowhere did I say install this thing...in fact at one point I advised people to not install the addon, when people were saying their malware detectors were going off.

Use the addon or don't use the addon, I don't give a ***.

The thing that's wrong with you and others here is either you don''t read/comprehend, or are among the some here who are just being malicious protecting their stake in the current system.

Which are you.

Maybe that your title STILL indicates that this is an ZoS program. "PC Now Has a Global Auction House "

Or, maybe its the 59ish posts you have invested in this thread that indicates you are advising people to use it.

Most of users/posters appear to be able to read/comprehend fine.
    Edited by Darlgon on July 25, 2017 6:46PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. In the current state of tech security people should be alert and paranoid. Giving into desire, convenience and laziness is a great way to invite viruses, malware, Ransomeware and all other types of nasties into your machine.
    2. OP's hatred for the official selling system is blinding her of the potential risks.
    3. Addon author seems to be a thief based on evidence provided by TTC author and others.
    4. This thread should be deleted.
    Edited by Sigtric on July 25, 2017 6:54PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    1. In the current state of tech security people should be alert and paranoid. Giving into desire, convenience and laziness is a great way to invite viruses, malwarebytes, Ransomeware and all other types of nasties into your machine.
    2. OP's hatred for the official selling system is blinding her of the potential risks.
    3. Addon author seems to be a thief based on evidence provided by TTC author and others.

I would go for locked, as a warning. ESOUI also needs to take some action.
    Edited by Darlgon on July 25, 2017 6:52PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't advise anyone to do anything.
    If lots of people use it then we'll all be sorted, definitely will be a useful tool for extra sales if nothing else.

Edit: Incidentally, all of those, "stop being so paranoid," posts would also count as giving advice, no matter how bad it is. So, there's that too.
    Edited by starkerealm on July 25, 2017 8:27PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    *A lot of good points*

Yeah, when you step back, and start thinking about the architecture, this has got to either be... let's call it, "economical with the truth," when it comes to what the addon can do, or it's actually doing some stuff that it really shouldn't be. Especially with the .exe firing at startup.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Edit: Incidentally, all of those, "stop being so paranoid," posts would also count as giving advice, no matter how bad it is. So, there's that too.

Okay how about stop being ***. Think you can manage that?

You...people...are coming at me with your concerns, when all I did was start a thread.

Then saying my personal opinion is somehow directing people. Didn't realise I was that persuasive :)

And my opinion was "this looks neat, I hope it works, I'm not sure about using it yet". Wow, this really must be leading everyone so far astray...

You all are making me feel so good about myself, in so many ways...even just by comparison.
    Edited by Betheny on July 25, 2017 9:00PM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Should the thread be deleted or should all the abuse from Darlgon and the rest plus your spam be removed? And then ban the offenders for repeatedly trolling this thread.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Should the thread be deleted or should all the abuse from Darlgon and the rest plus your spam be removed? And then ban the offenders for repeatedly trolling this thread.

Well.. actually... you are making yourself liable for potentially advertising spyware on the forums..

If logical discussion makes you that upset, maybe your repeated abusive posts, to people with opposing points, should be deleted?
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well.. actually... you are making yourself liable for potentially advertising spyware on the forums..

I had no idea what was in the addon...also it wasn't even spyware, as far as I can tell it came up as a false positive due to having an updater, which is now removed anyway. And when people said about the reports I advised people to not install it. So up yer bum derlgoon.

So you all are freaking out just to freak out, basically causing drama just to be annoying.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I had no idea what was in the addon...also it wasn't even spyware, as far as I can tell it came up as a false positive due to having an updater, which is now removed anyway. And when people said about the reports I advised people to not install it. So up yer bum derlgoon.

So you all are freaking out just to freak out, basically causing drama just to be annoying.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And what I think is you're all allied with the major trade guilds, which is where your real issues are stemming from.

Trying to frame me for anything pfft. gdiaf

Most of my posts in this thread have been me defending myself from all your abuse. Bunch of :trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface: ssss
    Edited by Betheny on July 25, 2017 9:14PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay how about stop being ***. Think you can manage that?

But, I use the *** to flavor my steaks.
    You...people...are coming at me with your concerns, when all I did was start a thread.

And ask for discussion on this. I don't even mean implicitly, in this case you actually, literally, asked for us to talk about this addon.
    Then saying my personal opinion is somehow directing people. Didn't realise I was that persuasive :)

You're not. Which is part of the problem. Opinions aren't some special protected class of speech. Everyone can have their own, but they're not mystically above criticism. People can have pretty terrible opinions.

The issue here is, you're doing a poor job of advocating for your opinion, and refusing to listen to other people's insights and observations, while stepping back and insisting, "but, my opinion!" Granted, not in exactly those terms.
    And my opinion was "this looks neat, I hope it works, I'm not sure about using it yet". Wow, this really must be leading everyone so far astray...

It's the, "I'm not sure about using it yet," part that keeps getting lost. When people are coming to you saying, "something's off about this," you've consistently been telling them, "no, stop being so paranoid." Which, no, that's not the actions of someone who is cautiously optimistic.

Which leads us to where we are now. Your position, intentional or otherwise, has been full throated support of the addon. And, that is why people are telling you that you're advocating for it. Intentionally or not.
    You all are making me feel so good about myself, in so many ways...even just by comparison.

Fantastic. Now, stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    snipstop calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll.

There's a difference between disagreeing with someone's opinion, and stating someone's opinion has malicious intent, which is what you all have been saying about my opinion. In fact you've all been saying my opinions were actually malicious directives or even malicious orders.

That is what the :trollface: is for. You all own it.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When people are coming to you saying, "something's off about this," you've consistently been telling them, "no, stop being so paranoid." Which, no, that's not the actions of someone who is cautiously optimistic.

The stop being paranoid was for when people said I was actually the addon author! And then also said I was deliberately trying to get their computer infected! That's what the "don't be so paranoid" comments were about, if you would actually read...but you know what, I know you won't read or at least won't comprehend because why start now eh.

When people said the addon had something wrong with it, I at first thought it was a false positive (which in fact it turned out to be anyway), because someone always has a hit on their antivirus, whenever anyone points to some download. And then I advised people not to use it, edited the title to say so as well, then went to bed. What else was I supposed to do while I was asleep?

Last post to you, you are officially being ignored, you're unreasonable and causing problems over a simple thing - me writing a thread bringing an addon to the attention of other people who might like to use it.

So much drama over nothing, god help you all.
    Edited by Betheny on July 25, 2017 9:43PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a difference between disagreeing with someone's opinion, and stating someone's opinion has malicious intent, which is what you all have been saying about my opinion. In fact you've all been saying my opinions were actually malicious directives or even malicious orders.

In point of fact I (and a few others) have accused you of naivete, not malice. These are distinct concepts. Of course, you've responded with outright hostility, which doesn't exactly do your position any favors, and does lead others to think you're a willing accomplice, rather than an unaffiliated observer.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /facepalm
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When people are coming to you saying, "something's off about this," you've consistently been telling them, "no, stop being so paranoid." Which, no, that's not the actions of someone who is cautiously optimistic.

The stop being paranoid was for when people said I was actually the addon author! And then also said I was deliberately trying to get their computer infected!

And then that the addon may not be what it appeared to be.

And then that the addon author may not be on the level.

And then that people had reservations about it.

And then the idea that running the code might be a bad idea.

@Betheny, yeah, this one went way beyond the narrow meaning you may have intended.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One word for you starkrealm - LIAR!

L I A R
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One word for you starkrealm - LIAR!

L I A R

About... what, exactly?

I'll admit, I've been on these boards for over three years now, so, it's entirely possible, at some point, I made a post that didn't quite mesh with reality. In fact, fairly likely, back in 2014, when a lot of us were still working through the game's systems, and making guesses about how some of the systems actually worked.

I've also made more than a few posts that are, simply, no longer true, because of changes to the game in various patches. A fact I'm reminded of, every time someone drags up one of my 1.5 era posts about werewolves, and yells that you need to have the ultimate slotted now.

So, you know, that's not true. It wasn't a lie. It was, in fact, true when I typed it. But no more.

So, about what, exactly?
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are lying about all the "don't be paranoids" I've made.

Deliberate lying.

The stop being paranoid was for when people said I was actually the addon author! And then also said I was deliberately trying to get their computer infected!

And then that the addon may not be what it appeared to be.

And then that the addon author may not be on the level.

And then that people had reservations about it.

And then the idea that running the code might be a bad idea.

@Betheny, yeah, this one went way beyond the narrow meaning you may have intended.

None of the bolded points were ever mentioned by me as people being paranoid on.

You are a LIAR.

And a :trollface:
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right I'm off, you can sit there and contemplate all the lying and :trollface: ing you're doing, not that I expect you have any kind of conscience or awareness.

GN :trollface:
    Edited by Betheny on July 25, 2017 10:10PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are lying about all the "don't be paranoids" I've made.

Deliberate lying.

No, like I said at the end, I don't think it was your intention to convey that message. But, that was the one that carried.

I honestly know what it's like to feel under siege in a thread. You step out, say something, and then everyone turns around and rips your idea/opinion/belief to shreds.

It may sound cold, but the best lesson to take away for situations like that is, just step out of the way, and see what you can learn from the carnage. There's been a lot of fairly insightful observations in this thread, about what's really weird about this addon.

There's honestly, a lot of good points. Mostly, not in the addon's favor.

The worst thing to do in a situation like this is to turn around and start attacking people. They're chewing on the information provided, not you. Keeping those things separate is an important element of maintaining your mental health when participating in forum discussions.

I don't mean, "roll over and die at the slightest opposition," but, when people start looking at an opinion and working it over, that's not the time to revert to ad hominem attacks or name calling. Nothing of value will come from that.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I call a spade a spade, if someone is lying and :trollface: ing and misrepresenting things because they have an agenda, I'll bloody say so.
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭

Wait a second! I have not been stating that you have malicious intent and niether have 'all' the other posters in this thread. I did tell you I found one remark somewhat condescending as it was (this does not mean it had malicious intent as such). I also cautioned you about name calling and asked you to reign in your temper. I also wrote that I would like to support you and would welcome the 'addon' should it prove legit.

Although I did suggest that your name calling makes you appear malicious, petty and somewhat childish, at no point did I write that your opinions or comments were out and out malicious directives or orders.

Further to this I am not a troll. Just a game player with some interest in the 'addon' being discussed.

That's it! Consider any support I may have had for you withdrawn. Your blinkered opinions, lack of empathy for others that are simply pointing out potential risks and name calling have gone too far.

@Eloheynu

Good luck with the 'addon'. Should it be proven that the 'addon' is legit and save to use then I would be happy to use it. You may want to PM @Betheny and discuss the negativity being drawn to you and the 'addon' by her / him though.
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
This discussion has been closed.