The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Larry78
    Larry78
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist, hm...investing money in this great game is not problem for me, but.., how about 1 real discount? Crowns discount will be really nice one and that's going here,on "my wishlist".
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larry78 wrote: »
    wishlist, hm...investing money in this great game is not problem for me, but.., how about 1 real discount? Crowns discount will be really nice one and that's going here,on "my wishlist".

Would be a good loyalty reward for those who have been subscribers from day one.
  • Ajantisz
    Ajantisz
    ✭✭✭
    Royal Vampire Outfit similar to the skyrim version, just updated for ESO to be more imposing much like the werewolf lord outfit.
  • Morgis
    Morgis
    ✭✭
    Don't know if anyone else has brought up this idea yet, but here goes. With Morrowind we got the warden, who has the bear and with a CE you can reskin the bear to a grey bear. Why not put other skins in the crown store so a Khajiit can have a cat pet, an Argonian can have a crocodile or guar and so on and so forth. I know people would buy these, I know I would.

Thoughts?
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Larry78 wrote: »

Would be a good loyalty reward for those who have been subscribers from day one.

We had loyalty rewards. ZOS stopped doing them when ESO went B2P.
  • norpor
    norpor
    ✭✭
    Please send some crown store developer to helping a bug repairing, and make a bugfree and enjojable game. Make innovative and creative developing and dont the simple and futile nerf .... (and plz make someting with magicka/stamina regen , heavy attack is a most boring thing in pve, make new possibility to regen..., very stupid and disturing thing when need to make 2-3 heawy attack between fighting a big group and need AOE... ) .

P.s. : and think over a prices in the store and dont be greedy ....
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    I would say stop charging so much for motifs in the crown store as most of them can be bought in game for a few hundred gold, its ridiculous!

I would like to recommend a garden for your house, plant the seeds you want to grow... bugloss, cornflower etc... depending on the level of your garden you can plant more and can also harvest more from the EXTRA fertile ground. Would make houses useful beside a dummy.

Mounts with abilities, maybe you need to be a mount master to unlock them... for e.g water walking... stealth riding .... protection shield to stop dismount.... teleport to nearest stable ... there are many possibilities

Here is my answer to the skyshard problem for alt characters....
    For each map in the game there can be a sky shard guide. From the crown store you purchase a generic tour pass. The player takes that pass to a for e.g. Greenshade tour guide.

The npc teleports the player to each skyshard location allowing the player to absorb the shard and the tour continues. The tour can be postponed, but will always complete when ALL skyshards for the map have been collected. Other tours can not take place until the current one is complete minimizing errors. Players during the tour can not attack or be attacked. If they stray to far away from a shard 10 meteres or so they get returned to the tour beginning point. Simple to track, simple to implement, and not lore breaking or game breaking in any way.

It also goes without saying that unless a main character has unlocked ALL skyshards within a map that the tour guide will not appear for others characters on their account. Ensuring that all content has been ran as intended and this is only a catch up mechanic for alts

Situation...
    Need some fast extra skillpoints for a new idea build, but you are at max... purchase a tour pass... go to a maps main city, take the tour get the shards, happy player... happy crown store ... happy ZOS
    Edited by ulic3190b16_ESO on June 5, 2017 9:58AM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giant spider mount. (Now you have the dwemmer spider mount animation done a biological arachnid should require minimal coding).
  • unwoman
    unwoman
    ✭✭
    I put this in ESO PLUS section too because this needs to be in the game and I don't care how it's implemented.

GEAR TRANSMUTATION so you can make your sets look the way you want instead of being forced to look like you're wearing a dirty bag instead of shiny glass gear.

You should still have to know the motifs to be able to change the look of your gear for a restriction. It seems like it's a waste to learn all these motifs and still be so restricted to the look of you're gear due to dropped sets.

Also, I mentioned this before and I still don't see anything close to this. ROLIS HLAALU'S LONG HAIR PLEASE!

Hlaalu%20Locks_zpsiunnwnp0.jpg
    Edited by unwoman on June 10, 2017 8:20PM
  • Nazfyr
    Nazfyr
    Nazfyr wrote: »
    I wish that they will bring back the pirate costume pack - I missed it to buy :(

I find it weird that they're gone now. I remember them being available in the store for a longggg time. I got them because I figured why not, but if I could somehow give you mine I would LOL

I missed the treethane dress thing that ended last August 1st and I really want it. I didn't start playing this game until August 4th or so ):

Oh this would be awesome if I can get your set :smiley:

so again...

PLEASE BRING BACK THE PIRATE COSTUME PACK!

:neutral:
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE BIRING "BRETON HERO ARMOR" COSTUME AND GREAT ELK MOUNT BACK. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Edited by IARTOI on June 7, 2017 7:24PM
  • Cerilon
    Cerilon
    ✭✭
    Want to buy: Blacksmith's apron, Dwemer motorbike, Orc manor in Wrothgar and a Chihuahua please! :)
  • Tethalion
    Tethalion
    ✭✭✭
    Capes
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tethalion wrote: »
    Capes
    NoCapes_zps82c1bcc0.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Tickets2Gunshow
    Class Change Tokens in the Crown Store please~!

I have been a loyal ESO member for years and now the Morrowind update has made my one and only character (with hundreds of hours put into hard-earned achievements) totally useless!

I just want to change my class and have all my achievements carried over. I'd pay $100.00 if I have to. If not, I'm finding another game.
  • SilvyrNixe
    SilvyrNixe
    ✭✭✭
    It would be really really cool if there could be a polymorph that hides the vampire 'albino' and 'raccoon eye' effects.

(Giant Snake mount?)

Please and thanks
    "Real courage is not to give up hope, even in the most terrible darkness, and to carry on." -The Sight by David Clement-Davies
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FURNISHING

more furnishing slots for the bigger homes, like earthtear cavern.

And those blue glowing mushrooms in morrowind caves, they are so cool!

And one of those blue telvanni pads in those towers,animated so your character levitates above it, until u step off it :D

Walls ,roofs,doors for building small houses inside your cave/Island homes

A way to decorate your offline characters in your home, with animations so they look alive of course :p

STYLE PARLOR

More body markings, and markings that doesnt go over the whole body but some specific places , like a tatoo only on the stomach, or leg, or right arm for example

More face tatoos , same as above

More hairstyles

A marking that gives your eyebrows a more natural look , like for example a purple haired dark elf, with black eyebrows (not purple)

lots of costumes :D

• iMuz86
    iMuz86
    ✭✭✭
    - More heavy armor costumes, perhaps ones based on motifs.

- Hero armor to make a return.

- Some interesting helmets - for example, the Alliance motif helmets would make great costume hats.

- Shoulder costume, to replace shoulders - again, something like the alliance motifs would look great (main reason is to get rid of the asymmetric monster set look.

- Something new with tabards, or aprons that go into that slot.

- More doggos! I'd love to see smaller breeds of dogs come into the game too, lots of them! I want my Boston Terrier in game! ;)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iMuz86 wrote: »
    - Some interesting helmets - for example, the Alliance motif helmets would make great costume hats.
    This. It'd be great to have some helmets that are separate from the costumes, and act as hats that can be worn with any costume, particularly if they don't hide the face. I want horned Nord-style helmets, personally. I have no interest in anything that hides the face, though.

• BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Knight costumes
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    Houses are great, but I would like to see the option for owning a ship. Captain's quarters, multiple decks, etc.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Things I'd LOVE to see

PETS
    Long Haired Cats (Maine ***, Ragdolls, ect.)
    Giant Bats
    Birds (Especially Owls or Ravens)
    Foxes
    Monkeys
    Sea Otter

MOUNTS
    White Stag
    Antelope
    Zebra
    Snow Leopard
    Aurochs (Wild Ox)
    Fell-runners

COSTUMES
    Temptress Dress
    Fur Coat
    Tribal Hunter Outfits
    Vampire Outfits

CRAFTING MOTIFS
    Hircine
    Vampire
    Worm Cult
    Winterborn

PERSONALITIES
    Shy
    Romantic
    Arrogant
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • GreenGuildKnight
    GreenGuildKnight
    Soul Shriven
    Morrowind or more "DLC" so I can spend my crowns on actual content.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    id like a volkihar bat swarm as a pet
    a deathhound as a pet
    a frost imp as a pet
    a volkihar giant bat as a mount
    a deathhound as a mount
    a gargoyle as a mount
    a standard volkihar vampire armor as a costume
    a royal volkihar vampire armor as another costume
    a vampire lord polymorph
    a playable dremora race
    a playable xivilai race
    a playable xivkyn race
    and finally a notable home in coldharbor (thats vampire, dremora, xivilai, and xivkyn friendly)
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a deathhound as a pet
    a frost imp as a pet
    a deathhound as a mount
    a gargoyle as a mount
    a vampire lord polymorph
    a playable dremora race
    a playable xivilai race
    a playable xivkyn race
    and finally a notable home in coldharbor (thats vampire, dremora, xivilai, and xivkyn friendly)

Any dremora or daedra would be in impossible because of the main questline but that vampire stuff, I need vampire everything, also i could say thralls but skeletons provide my meals
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • FinestSeven
    FinestSeven
    Soul Shriven
    Suggestion for style parlor - Cosmetic Pack: Character voices

Currently the only way to change your character's voice is with an appearance change token. The problem with this is that there's no way to know how you character will sound while casting skills and such so changing your voice is an encumbersome process with no guarantees.

Having this function in the style parlor would let you test all the character voices in-game.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a deathhound as a pet
    a frost imp as a pet
    a deathhound as a mount
    a gargoyle as a mount
    a vampire lord polymorph
    a playable dremora race
    a playable xivilai race
    a playable xivkyn race

Actually the Dunmer houses are dark, shadowy stone houses. I use Velothri Reverie the medium house as a vampire sanctuary and stronghold along with the large it has a nice basement which makes a great dungeon. Also the medium has a good sized yards where i built a vampire shrine and a structure for researching my cages Daedra pets. Now with the Daedra furnishing in CS and more coming it can go well for a vampire home. There's daedric furnishings in CS and more coming such as desk, tables, chairs and coffin.
    http://esoitem.uesp.net/dumpMinedItems.php?type=61&output=html&version=13pts&fields=icon,name,description,style,bindType,value,quality,setBonusDesc4,setBonusDesc5
    Scroll down the list to Daedra those are all furnishing items
  • HazardousMetal
    This guy's costume, PLEASE.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DB_k_wIXUAEhLwY.jpg:large

Would absolutely love a loincloth-ish costume.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise the furnishing cap for homes , need more room to finish building my Earthtear City
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Right now I would like to see some Vvardendell housing packs, or make this stuff available from the luxury good vendor; where are our bathtubs ans clay ovens already?
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".