The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store Item Wish List

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOUSES in Saint Delyn Penthouse STYLE!!!

ZOS, what are you waiting for??

Edited by RANKK7 on July 11, 2017 8:23AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Arunan
    Arunan
    Could we get like a chance at previous crown crates? Like I really wanted the "Clever Man" Wizard Hat but never got my chance. Barely saw it the last day and didn't get to try my luck on getting it. Would love to get another shot at it and maybe a few other costumes that maybe some other people would be interested in. Maybe like a thing like the Naryu costume, only lasted a couple days, luckily i was able to get it then. So maybe mid year could get do like a "throw back" type of deal. I don't know but hopefully you take it into consideration please!
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strifur wrote: »
    +NPCs for your home

+Doors and windows as furnishings

+increase furnishing cap, maybe to 2000 slots ( i live in a big cave, always looks empty )

+Saint personality, lets you float mid air while standing still and some unique emotes, maybe including light and magic?, however if you do it in cities near guards you get a bounty cuz levitation is forbidden.
    If not a crown item, then maybe as a reward instead, for completing all quests in game , or reaching cp 1000? Etc

Fully agree with NPCs for home. Great idea!

Saint personality would be awesome, too. Though I would not go so far as the bounty idea.

Yea the bounty is not that good, just mentioned it because according to TES lore , levitating was forbidden in second era :smile:
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suggestion for the crown store: My friend just turned into a werewolf, but he's a Khajiit. He suggested how about a skin that allows Khajiit werewolves to look like were-cats instead? That would be cool, there would also be the future possibilities of other were-skins
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Vandermeer
    Vandermeer
    ✭✭✭
    I would like there be a way to pick what state of Vampirism your appearance is regardless of what state you are in. Also some unique vampire skins that link you to a specific clan.
    Now in Technicolor!
  • KingHarryyy
    KingHarryyy
    Soul Shriven
    A clannfear pet perhaps? Or a baby one if it has to be small?

Also something like a pack horse pet? A horse/donkey/whatever with saddle bags
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it possible to get male outfits / costumes and keep it very simple with a t-shirt and pants ? you know like what usual people wear when walking in the streets ? like the Crown Dishdasha DISGUISE or the Servant's Robe DISGUISE..

crown-dishdasha1.jpg

Servants-Robes-Disguise1.jpg

Thank you. Keep it simple!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Knuckels1987
    hi. Can you put a function in crownstore that gives you the opportunity to change your Alliance please. that would help me and others alot. tnk u
  • SeleneXIII
    SeleneXIII
    ✭✭✭
    Please put more old popular items into crown store or crown crates so people who missed them has a chance to get them. I personally crave for Treethane Ceremonial Dress and Cyrod Gentry Gown to come back but no avail. Even tried to open a ticket to purchase them :( I am sure others have their missed/wish list items too.
    Suggestion:
    So maybe besides the epic/legendary/etc categories for crown crates, you could also add a permanent throw back/nostalgia category where you keep circulating a set of the old items from popular pool every couple weeks constantly. It would both encourage crown crates and make people who missed items happy knowing it will eventually make it back and keep engaged.
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Ability to purchase the Tel Galen tower again
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be good to have a 'barber shop' in the game, where you can spend gold to change your hair style/colour. I would like to change my hair colour since the hair style costume thing I bought in the crown store makes the colour a bit lighter than the original colour. But spending 1000 crowns on an appearance change just for a hair colour change isn't really worth it.

• Spidersick
    Spidersick
    ✭✭
    Resplendent sweetroll :'(
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooo is this thread dead to zos
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi. Can you put a function in crownstore that gives you the opportunity to change your Alliance please. that would help me and others alot. tnk u

Sure latest?cb=20121121132844
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Arunan
    Arunan
    I would love a shot at getting the wizard hats again. Looks so good, just wish i could get another chance T.T
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    Frendar Hunding's Ansei Spirit Sword

"The greatest among the sword-singers were known as "Saints of the Sword", or Ansei in Yoku. Ansei had the ability to manifest a sword from their very soul, known as a Shehai or "Spirit Sword". By sheer force of will, an Ansei warrior could create this ethereal sword of pure thought and it would take shape in their hand. This form of the Way became known as "Shehai Shen She Ru" or Way of the Spirit Sword."

It would be cool to get this as a weapon to purchase from the crown store. Give it some good buffs, allow 1h and 2h options, also give it a unique animation where a Blade of glowing light sheathes from your very hand.

Reference: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Shehai#The_Ansei
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
    NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like more real make up options.

95% of the options available result in your face painted like a 4yo kid at a birthday party or a member of the Kiss rock band.
    When a Breton girl is not fighting she wants to be cute. More eyeliner + lips real options!
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frendar Hunding's Ansei Spirit Sword

"The greatest among the sword-singers were known as "Saints of the Sword", or Ansei in Yoku. Ansei had the ability to manifest a sword from their very soul, known as a Shehai or "Spirit Sword". By sheer force of will, an Ansei warrior could create this ethereal sword of pure thought and it would take shape in their hand. This form of the Way became known as "Shehai Shen She Ru" or Way of the Spirit Sword."

It would be cool to get this as a weapon to purchase from the crown store. Give it some good buffs, allow 1h and 2h options, also give it a unique animation where a Blade of glowing light sheathes from your very hand.

Reference: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Shehai#The_Ansei

"Give it some good buffs" would make it pay to win. Perhaps if it was simply a skin. . .
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A house-furnishing NPC that clones the appearance of a toon from the home owner's account that isn't logged in, and hangs out where placed doing some random activity emote like sweeping or juggling or being in a mood.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One mudcrab strapped to each foot mount
  • Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    Less generic, more interesting/unique homes

Examples
    * Vampire lair
    * Daedric home
    * Wizards tower like in Oblivion
    * etc

Also, a holy/angelic/light mount. We have a lot of evil type mounts (black, red eyes, etc), but no real angelic/holy mount
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    a personal Vampire Shrine that allows one to bite folks IN their House.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Cynistrelle
    Cynistrelle
    ✭✭
    I want bangs so much!! Not side bangs straight ones! It's just so cute and i could really roleplay much better like that! Please! It could be a wearable you know, instead of a forehead decoration i could wear bangs ^^!
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Equipable backpacks.

Also, as previously mentioned, hair with straight bangs and black hair for Altmer.
    PC EU
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Improved Emperor's Guide to Tamriel says that Imps are often used as familiars. It would be amazing and lore friendly to include one as a non-combat pet!

• Knuckels1987
    Put in limited time only legendary mats. rosin, dreughwax, tempering alloy.

Or an extra character, wich you can only use to test builds on it. that incudes : changing skills without the use of skillpoints, changing cp without spending gold. just a testing character. with all te sets allready in it.

put in the inventory a new option wich gives you the opportunity to change buils in 1 click.
    meening: 6 or 8 slots where you can preset a build ( including cp and skills). so when you want to pvp or pve you dont have to spend time to open bank , find pieces, withraw them, put it on, change cp,...etc. but just change it with 1 click.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black hair for Altmer.
    A true, natural red hair for Nords.
    Both of these are already seen on NPCs in the game, but for some reason, were overlooked when they were making the character creator.
    *Edit* And the ability to delete our own posts, because I just realized these aren't crown store things. Sorry.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on August 1, 2017 2:06AM
  • Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    Make limited time cosmetics come back to the store regularly...I literally ALWAYS miss them, because life happens and I miss out :(
  • doddboy25
    doddboy25
    ✭✭
    A dragon priest mask display so we can turn the shrine at the Hakkvild's High Hall House into Bromjunaar Sanctuary from Skyrim.
    Edited by doddboy25 on August 3, 2017 5:32AM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    id love to see the most powerfull werewolf clan in skyrim and the most powerful vampire clan in skyrim being guilds that u can only join if you're a werewolf or vampire respectively. also werewolves should also have the option to join the dawnguard vampire hunters but be locked out of the (insert name) werewolf hunters and vampires should also have the option to join the (insert name) werewolf hunters but be locked out of the dawnguard vampire hunters