Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    Governor Salvi's apparel would be pretty nice ON-quest-Broken_Bonds.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't that coming later in June 2017?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • sonxio
    sonxio
    I want the pirate costume. but it can't be found anymore.

Time flies like an arrow, banana flies like banana.
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    I would love anything Altmer honestly.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't that coming later in June 2017?
    Nope, this is the one coming in late June:
    “Holiday in Balmora" Outfit
    c5d8df0343a791319b1d92b9f9a7d128.jpg
    But I'm sure the dress version will come out in the next few months.
    PC/EU DC
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the player base has matured since the last time there was a .... window.....

Good to see
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. would like to see some npcs we can add to our homes like imperial soldiers (cleric, mage, fighter), faction soldiers, npc brotherhood and thieves, and even just some general npc's. It'd be really nice if we could have them do some animations/movement.
    2. Wizard towers/school type of housing
    3. more hoods and hat type of costumes
    4. more wizard type robes
    5. more adventuring themed clothes
    6. ranger style clothing
    7. Cliff Strider mount
    8. more themed horses
    9. some more polymorph outfits
    10. more emotes such as: wizard pipe smoking, blade sharpening, magical themed emotes, musical emotes where you actually play ingame music, emotes that involve animals or your pets.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    • A way to cosmetically hide vampirism
    I would love a way to cosmetically hide my character's vampirism. My PvE and PvP guilds all tell me I should be a vampire, but it makes me sad to look at my toon's maggot-like complexion. I've talked to other players who are vampires for utility who feel the same way. Also, markings from the style parlor don't really show up on the undead, for some reason (although lack of natural pigmentation should make the markings darker, if anything), which limits the usefulness of numerous style parlor cosmetics on many characters. For example, this interaction has discouraged me from buying the Chevron body markings bundle I would have liked to put on my vampire character.

I, and many others, would pay crowns in a heartbeat (no pun intended in this case) for a "mortal-look makeup kit" item from the style parlor that you could equip on your vampire to restore their former appearance. It seems technically possible, since the disguises kind of do it. But wearing the disguise means you can't show off your motifs or costumes and leave a pretty corpse. Having a mortal-look cosmetic would also help role-players out by eliminating that awkward RP moment where the neighborhood vampire PC (there's one lurking in every tavern) assumes that your bloodshot eyes and pasty face mean that you are a child of the night in character too, and not a zealous follower of the Arkay who would readily dust him/her (a story for another time). Maybe you could do it with a skin or marking type of item.

As far as narrative goes, it makes sense for vampires who don't wish to be outed and staked to put on makeup or wear an illusion enchantment. If, for some reason, straight-up paying crowns for this isn't sufficiently immersive, perhaps you could add a little quest (similar to the housing brochure quest) in which the character learns to conceal her vampirism and earns the cosmetic reward. But I don't think going to such lengths is really necessary.

One of the concerns brought up about being able to hide the effects of vampirism is PvP, which, I feel, is baseless - disguises, skins, and full-face helmets already in game do that, plus the bat cloud around the player in question is a dead giveaway. There are already mechanical gameplay consequences (such as taking additional fire and Fighters' Guild damage) for being a vampire, both in Cyrodiil and outside. Being able to look at my character's face without wincing, and being able to use cosmetic markings, doesn't have any effect on the fairness of PvP, general game balance, or the nearness of the end of the world, as some have protested.

Please consider adding a way that will let me have my pretty mortal cake and drink its bl-- I mean eat it too!

• A chicken pet and feeding emote
    Also, I'm dying for a chicken non-combat pet to follow me around and scratch in my courtyard, and the animal feeding emote from the Morrowind expansion. The similarly-rigged scuttler is cute, but it's not sufficiently fluffy, and chickens usually stop when they run into stationary objects. Usually.
    latest?cb=20170107110511 Come on, how perfect would that be? <3
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

As part of Update 6, we are introducing the Crown Store: an in-game store where you can purchase customization and convenience items. The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example) along with new customization options including costumes, exotic pets, and mounts. When the Crown Store launches, we’ll have a number of items available immediately, but what about the future? Tell us what sorts of goods and services you would like to see offered in the Crown Store – you can be as general or specific as you’d like.

You can view some of the planned Crown Store items at the following link, beginning at 23:59 http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/3711373

We look forward to reading your ideas and feedback!

I want the demon wolf mount back, for a reasonable price! I am buying it the moment I see it there
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about different types of wood, metal doors and bar gates we can place in doorways. This will allow privacy for rooms and even allow a room to be a cell. It can be pure cosmetic and we can walk through it if possible.
  • Didz
    Didz
    ✭✭
    More everyday costumes. e.g. Crafting costumes for Blacksmiths, Carpenters, Tailors etc. Plus Servants costumes, everyday town wear.

More horses: The current choice of horses is still quite limited, I'd like to see more horse mounts and less of the exotic rubbish I'm not interested in.
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this Quest category browsing the store and wondering, since i only saw the mini quest for getting the house.

Just curious if there's any plans to add more to this category. I wouldn't mind spending money on something like that, rather than cosmetics, furnitures, and mounts etc.

This is definitely on my wishlist in between major DLC's and expansions, as the current dailies and pledges get very boring after a while.

Things like:
    * More Quest givers like the one Fighters guild one in Cyrodiil. Simple quest of just killing X number of this and that in Y area.
    * Longer quests across Tamriel, for a neat reward.
    * Random daily quest givers across the entire map, that you encounter in the wilderness. Tamriel is so dead after you completed Cadwell's gold.
    * Quests linked to some of the achievements to get you going on those. (Fishing, Trophy hunter, justice etc etc)
    * Quests linked to crafting, gathering certain resources?

There's lot to do here, and has more gameplay value than pets, skins, clothes, furniture, etc, etc.
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Orc Longhouse/chieftains house like Laganakh's place on Betnikh would be great addition to the game.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A creepy castle in northern Rivenspire please.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBalance wrote: »
    New Fashion! Need more elegant fashion to wear! Dresses and such. I see there is a new outfit coming out called "Holiday in Balmorra" which could easily be reconfigured to have a skirt to make it a bit "fancier". Also here are some other dresses that I've found in the new expansion that I think should be added to the crown store as I am sure, they will be purchased. (I know I'll be buying them.)

1496154803_Screenshot_20170529_101236.png

1496154843_Screenshot_20170529_101311.png

Also please for the love of Nirn make houses available in Coldharbour! At least one within Hollow City!

Pretty sure the jeweled dress is gonna be a crown crate exclusive
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want more limited time furniture sets with unique appearances so I can be 2cool4school and everyone will be like "yo my dude where did you get these sick digs????!?111" and I'll just tell them somewhere where they can't
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hesitate to ever ask for anything from a prior game, but in this case I'm going to. I would love if you could bring the hairstyle from Skyrim that Sven from Riverwood wears. It's unisex and it is my absolute favorite hairstyle from all the Elder Scrolls games I've played.

Oh, and weapon dying. I will always ask for weapon dying. Thanks!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for housing to add :

Ship.
    Dwemer.
    Daedric.
    Farm.
    Wilderness cabin.
    Themed homes.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bring back Elven Hero Armor please. And black hair for Altmer would be nice too.
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like new voice sets, please. All of the options available at character creation are pretty bad (at least the female ones are). I can change my characters' appearance a lot of ways, please let me give them better voices.

Specific requests: a stoic or subtle voice set, so the character for example says "oof" instead of "HEEYAAAA" when chopping wood. Like you do. And a berserker set, for my fierce characters, who would laugh when sent flying and make "I'm gonna kill you" growly noises instead of "owie it hurts it hurts" noises when they take damage in combat.

And please allow me to hear the relevant vocalizations, so I know what I'm getting into. Seriously, I've had to re-create characters because the voices were so irritating. Help oh help
    Edited by Anlace on June 17, 2017 9:21PM
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tethalion wrote: »
    Capes

Good luck with getting capes, I don't think the engine can take it. Do you remember the catastrophe of the Breton Hero Costume? That thing was a HUGE fail. . . The "cloak" sticks to your character's legs/ankles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6kcKGDyspo
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Badaq wrote: »
    5 things I want to see in eso
    1.  vampire skins a five pack of skins that would include vampire stages 1-4 and a skin that makes vampires look normal
    2.  reforge items the ability to change the style of any item to any style you know using the same resources it would take to craft a similar item
    3.  furniture storage an infinite bag to store your furniture items available to eso plus members just like the craft bag
    4.  house servants NPCs that you place in your house a bard is my most wanted one others might include a housekeeper, chef, and guard
    5.  equipment loadouts one or more quick change loadouts usable while not in combat to change gear making it easy for example to go from PvP to PvE

THIS. . . This right here NEEDS to happen!! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert , can y'all help a brother out? To add onto the list, perhaps we can get some mannequins for our homes?? It'll fit perfectly with the opportunity to change the style of your gear to whatever motif you have learned :wink:
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Vivec City Manor, more facial hair options, more Hood "Hats", Mage oriented Costumes (Would LOVE to see the old Mage's Guild costume pack re-released).

Oh and I'm SOOOO ready for the Hlaalu Motif, that you guys shown here:

fbef8a8bc6a459bda86731eda4f5266d.jpg
    Edited by Vehlir on August 15, 2017 6:55AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More small homes, especially in Orsinium, Shadowfen and Craglorn. None of those have any small homes yet.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atleast a inn room and apt in DLC areas.
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Bring back Elven Hero Armor please. And black hair for Altmer would be nice too.

The hero costumes are making a return in the dwemer crown crates.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Statue of Namira, Nocturnal, and Azura.
    Furnishings from all three as well.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Danse_Mayhem
    Danse_Mayhem
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a skin of some kind that just hides vampirism and keeps you looking normal lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YouTube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
  • Numeriko
    Numeriko
    Soul Shriven
    This is Stormscale:
    XFGVIW6.jpg

I want Stormscale as a mount. (The purple and black coloring particularly over other Wamasu colors too.)

I'm an Ebonheart Pact Argonian. I have scales and horns, even on my armor. I'm a lightning Sorcerer. I cast lightning, I become one with lightning, I run around with a Clannfear and a Winged Twilight. I have a pet snake with wings, and my mount... is an Imperial Horse.
    A Wamasu mount is not lore friendly!
    This one was kept as a pet, and they are already in the game. It trumps a nightmare horse or a storm atronach camel by a long shot.
    A Wamasu mount is too big!
    The base game Wamasu you run into are slightly wider than a horse where the saddle would be, We have bear and dwemer spider mounts that are wider than horses already. It is no -stretch- ;) to have a Wamasu as a mount, in fact it's only a slight shrink.

The spikes are already far enough apart on it's back that removing a single row on the original mesh should be enough to make room for a saddle. Scale it down, the textures are already there, as is a base animation that may require just a little tweaking for sprinting or such, and the idle jump animation could be it's lightning roar, which is also already in the game. It'd be an amazing, lore friendly, uniquely new mount that requires less effort than many other possible new mounts to integrate into the game.

TL;DR:
    Put a saddle on it and take my money! Stormscale mount please!
    Edited by Numeriko on June 22, 2017 7:56PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think everybody would agree that we need more Bal Foyen Nix Hounds.