The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change. Especially with the next update of nerfs
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    put a couple of the new motif's in the crown show when the release comes out. any of the two from below would be great.

ashlander, buoyant armiger, Morag Tong (Yes) or Militant Ordinator

• Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a SHY personality like what Hildegard uses
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS will have Celestail motif next week I believe
  • Nikalja
    Nikalja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls more Hairstyles for Female. Longhair pls, like GW2:)
  • MGRRaiden4
    MGRRaiden4
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see the baby netch come back to the crown store sometime after Morrowind launches. Since I have pre-ordered Morrowind & wasn't able to get one ;(
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the Toxin Doctor available for outright purchase, please.... there's nothing else I want in the crates.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    one thing: the sidecut hair style already
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More beards and dreadlock style hair for mens and armor like costumes and as many said before longer hairs for women plus that shaved one
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see the Order of the Hour Motif in the crownstore.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    A dragon mount.....that could fly a few feet off the ground....that would be really cool.
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A dragon mount.....that could fly a few feet off the ground....that would be really cool.
    frabz-STOP-You-violated-the-lore-adfc82.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ChronoChristophe
    I would like to see knick·knack's for your home. Things like replicas of main locations from previous games. Or elder scroll replicas that can be hung from the wall. Replica dragons that can be put on table tops. Wearable armor for your mounts. These are things that would be great.

The things I do not want to see is anything that gives an advantage like exp boosts. Those of us who are subscribers earn that by paying the monthly fee and it wouldn't be right for others to be able to get it.
  • Mudcrabjedi
    Mudcrabjedi
    ✭✭✭
    Volothi Pale Guar and Ordinator outfit again please...I just got to the xbox about a month ago having played on both the PlayStation and PC beforehand, and I miss these items :( I mean, the next expansion IS Morrowind after all :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I SO want the costume that Governor Salvi is wearing and could be seen in the latest ESO Live episode for my toons :smiley:
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post a picture of it so I hold off on that.

Edit: Hope I'm not breaking the NDA by mention it though :#
    Edited by Nervani on May 14, 2017 8:59AM
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want a wamasu... Like a pet or a mount is fine but I really love wamasus
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

and another thing I wrote you on facebook:
    about the black lion mount:
    the problem I have with this reskin mounts is that they are not authenic. this is oviously just a reskin and have nothing to do with the elder scrolls lore.
    the camel mount and the armored mount or the guar mount do seems authentic so it makes sense that people use them. but a lion? who tf rides a lion in tamriel?
    please more elder scrolls related content. these stuff has nothing to do with the lore or the world and
    tbh they are imerssion breakers.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit

*I should also add that the devs did give a lore description to the black senche ("lion") mount
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on May 14, 2017 6:43PM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • RealHeadhonchoe
    Why did they make this thread when they don't add anything people talk and agree about
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did they make this thread when they don't add anything people talk and agree about

To be fair, they have added some of the most popular items. Whether you agree with the price or not, there was high demand for an Elk mount which was added. Also the Ice Wolf mount was popular, the Welwa pet, the duchess personality... There are just so many ideas that they can't possibly get around to all of them. Though I guess now with the crown crates they will put a lot more of the popular items in there.

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 20, 2017 8:08AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Vonbone
    Vonbone
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see more heavy armor costumes. Kinda like the dark seducers outfit you can get.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme that cool sorc hat that i see everyone wearing
  • Teulisch
    Teulisch
    a Siamese cat pet would be nice, i have seen Siamese cats in the world already so the graphic is already there.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Male-wearable costumes that are not armour.

Only because there have been a lot of gowns and dresses lately, and that's fine -- but I like to buy costumes that can be used by most of my characters across the board regardless of their sex. And while women can wear male clothes and look terrific, men look stupid in women's clothes.

Maybe that says something about gender judgments and the sort of things we force women to wear, but I wouldn't swear to that.

(You've made a couple of strides in this direction, thank you, but I'd like to see more)
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • chinojuan1990rwb17_ESO
    Hi, can anyone help me? If I buy 2 packages of crowns, can I add 2 keys on the same day?
    Some friends have told me that 1 key can be added every 2 weeks
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    Things I would LOVE:
    -Maormer skin
    -Maormer Sea Viper costumes (not disguise item)
    -TES:III Dunmer tattoos, like these, this, this, this, and this.
    -TES:III Dark Brotherhood costume
    -Dwemer or Morag Tong goggles worn up on the forehead, instead of over the eyes
    -Great House Guard costumes
    -Pirate costumes that don't have dropped crotch pants and aren't barefoot
    -Telvanni Cephalopod hat
    -Dwemer mechanical skin, like a prosthetic limb or full body automaton
    -Insect mount, like a dwarf Silt Strider, or a Nix-Ox
    Edited by RouDantes on May 25, 2017 2:06PM
    Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDantes wrote: »
    Things I would LOVE:
    -Maormer skin
    -Maormer Sea Viper costumes (not disguise item)
    I'd like a whole Maormer race with some water-based magic. Maybe they can have a "summon mudcrabs" spell as well. :) I'd want them to be a little shorter than Altmer, though. (Never liked how tall Altmer are.) I guess this is just a pipe dream for me right now, though, and may never happen.

• Gmeganb
    Gmeganb
    ✭✭
    What I'd love to see (and happily pay for)

The ability to hide the APPEARANCE of vampirism (Not the weaknesses, they should stay otherwise it would be unfair)

Mounts (as long as they don't do anything a coin brought horse couldn't do)

More hairstyles please! (I'm sorry to say but some hairstyles are just horrifying)

Unisex costumes that are decent. (sometimes I like my character in a dress, sometimes I'd rather have a decent outfit that isn't a dress)

Dyes

Emotions

More pets (dogs, wolves ect) that just there for the sake of vanity.

What I hate the idea of

Crown store 'armor packs' that allow you to buy expensive armor sets.

Mounts that do more than coin horses (like flying or being able to attack)

Boosts (crafting boosts ect)

Food that gives immense advantage - especially if it is beyond what any player can just cook up.

Poisons that give immense advantage.

Crown exclusive weapons

Pets that do damage (not talking about the sorcerer ability here)

An alliance point pack.

Something that allows you to bite someone again even if the seven days hasn't passed (for vampires are werewolves) whether it be just a one time purchase or whenever you want to use it, it would unbalance the game and wouldn't be fair.

A crowns for money system where you can buy more gold with crowns.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes:

Chitin Armour
    Netch Leather Armour
    Dunmer dresses, like in Vvardenfell
    All 3 hero costumes

Personalitys:

Saint
    Zombie
    Vampire Lord
    A personality that makes u levitate/float

Furnishings:

A large dueling arena (for big places like Earthtear Cavern)
    Shrines / Altar

• Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The warden class.

Some (or many) people just want this out of the expansion, but don't want to pay for everything else. That you have to buy the Morrowind expansion to just play Battlegrounds, is one thing, but the warden allows all players to play the entire game (again) as a Warden, creating hours of gameplay.

Of course, this doesn't have to be added to the Crown Store immediatly. Maybe let the die-hard Warden fans buy the whole expansion, and the people who are patient can buy it after 3-6 months after the Morrowind release.

While not related to this topic, you could also allow players to unlock the Warden class if they subscribe for the first time. Players who are already (or still) subscribed will unlock it as well. This would be a great incentive for many players to try out subscription, and once they fall in love with the benefits of subscribing, they may subscribe even more.

Seriously consider this.
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    Can you guys put the owl/kahjit mask on shop again. but what I seriously need right now is a Wolf Mask. Would love if its made on the same fashion as the previous ones :)

More jewerly in general (earing/ necklace/ piercings) - also make the existing ones dyeable.

on a note: make tatoos noticeable when you are vampire too.