The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Store Item Wish List

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numeriko wrote: »
    This is Stormscale:
    XFGVIW6.jpg

I want Stormscale as a mount. (The purple and black coloring particularly over other Wamasu colors too.)

I'm an Ebonheart Pact Argonian. I have scales and horns, even on my armor. I'm a lightning Sorcerer. I cast lightning, I become one with lightning, I run around with a Clannfear and a Winged Twilight. I have a pet snake with wings, and my mount... is an Imperial Horse.
    A Wamasu mount is not lore friendly!
    This one was kept as a pet, and they are already in the game. It trumps a nightmare horse or a storm atronach camel by a long shot.
    A Wamasu mount is too big!
    The base game Wamasu you run into are slightly wider than a horse where the saddle would be, We have bear and dwemer spider mounts that are wider than horses already. It is no -stretch- ;) to have a Wamasu as a mount, in fact it's only a slight shrink.

The spikes are already far enough apart on it's back that removing a single row on the original mesh should be enough to make room for a saddle. Scale it down, the textures are already there, as is a base animation that may require just a little tweaking for sprinting or such, and the idle jump animation could be it's lightning roar, which is also already in the game. It'd be an amazing, lore friendly, uniquely new mount that requires less effort than many other possible new mounts to integrate into the game.

TL;DR:
    Put a saddle on it and take my money! Stormscale mount please!

Could not agree more! Zenimax, PLEASE make this happen! <3
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 23, 2017 5:46AM
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fabricant polymorph or skin like the ones in Clockwork City that are completely machinery.
    Edited by SirGabenOfSteamia on June 24, 2017 2:02AM
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonfly pet, please
  • GizmoX64
    GizmoX64
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see the Adventures Outfit Costume, the one with the backpack and the Heavy Imperial Costume.
    But I will never gamble with crates to get them, did crown crates twice, never again, Direct buy only.

I'd also like to see a new item entirely..
    One that would enable us to make our own costumes (use the costume slot to the left of the jewelry) by converting currently worn gear. Also one that lets us create our own hats in the same manor.

I love to mix and match different armor looks, but of course stat wise they suck, so having a Costume Token that converts that look into a costume, I can see myself buying at least 5 of those already

Edit for clarity... I ramble.
    Edited by GizmoX64 on June 24, 2017 9:53PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwarven limbs. I'd love to have a fabricated arm.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I would very much like to be able to get a storm scale mount that would fit in well with the game.
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to purchase more ability bars from the crown store which would be added to each character so that I can better use my skill abilities to have them increase as I am leveling up on my characters on the console versions of the game.
    Edited by Herelacfreahelm on June 26, 2017 9:47PM
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More starter pack. The 1k crown variant. I can not buy a 5 xp scroll for 1k crown.
    Starter pack gives 5 xp scroll 3 x 5 mount scroll 10 trifortify 10 triregen 150 poison.
    And some other stuff i dont care for.
    Why would i buy 5 xp scroll for 1k crown.

Make a starter pack for each race or a starter pack for each zone.
    Or make the xp boost on eso+ 50% boost on xp and I will buy it in a heartbeat or in a blink of an eye or whatever.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geck for eso.

I would realy like to buy a geck for eso.
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭

i posted this earlier in the general chat but im reposting here :)

i was thinking wouldn't it be awesome if we could get a stable-master in our homes that lets you upgrade all your mounts across your characters on one character. obviously you can only upgrade each characters training once a day, but wouldn't it be more convenient than having to re-log up to 12 times a day. what do you guys think, and Zos if your looking please implement it without charging too much for it in the crownstore :)
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    -A Squirrel pet
    -A Black Widow Pet
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The three hero costume.

Forever on the store.
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that the Armored Knights and Stealthy Rogues packs have been in the store since its inception, I'd like to see the Mages Guild pack return as a permanent fixture. That way you have one costume pack each for fighters, thieves, and mages.

If the datamined Fighters Guild costumes ever get released, I'd like to see them replace the Armored Knights pack.
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Add the jester personality again, I am prepared to drop 10,000 crowns just for this
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    vampire clothing for female/males.

bat swarm mount transform for vampires

different colored werewolf skins.

Vampire personality

Halloween is around the corner, be creative please!!!!
  • ashkyns
    ashkyns
    Soul Shriven
    Please consider a Pug Dog Pet!
  • partyrockstarmike
    1 Ok I'd like too see armor stands in homes to hold like 5 sets of armor for easy access and to show of your fav sets 2 frost crates and fire crates would be cool etc 3 more Nord looks outfits etc they really haven't had anything for them there left out 4 maybe dadric mounts that look like the armor in Skyrim 5 storage for home to store things you just want to keep maybe a 100 chest in home to make it more a reson to buy one ty
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +NPCs for your home

+Doors and windows as furnishings

+increase furnishing cap, maybe to 2000 slots ( i live in a big cave, always looks empty )

+Saint personality, lets you float mid air while standing still and some unique emotes, maybe including light and magic?, however if you do it in cities near guards you get a bounty cuz levitation is forbidden.
    If not a crown item, then maybe as a reward instead, for completing all quests in game , or reaching cp 1000? Etc
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ashkyns wrote: »
    Please consider a Pug Dog Pet!
    Maybe the breeders of Tamriel have taken better care of their dogs over time, and haven't yet bred a breed with crippling health issues into the world.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I would very much like for them to please bring to the crown store for us to purchase additional ability bars. Currently each player starts out with 1 that has a place for health, 5 places for 5 abilities, and 1 place for 1 special ability skill.

When the character gets to level 15 they get only 1 more ability bar.

They really need to give us more bars which will make it a lot easier to put the skills that we want to work on and get better at while playing the game.

I hope that the developers will be including this much needed update to the game and list this in the crown store in a future update.

Hope that more will agree and if enough of us want this it may happen.
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    For the console versions of the game meaning xbox one and the PS4. And give us the players the choice to be able to purchase it or not is all I am suggesting.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Not meaning to be rude, but It would completely change the game and give players who bought it an unfair advantage over those who didn't / can't / won't. The Crown Store only works so long as what it sells is cosmetic.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masks.

Not the ugly "lower face" gas-masks that some costumes already come with. I'm looking for masks to conceal the identity, not protect my characters from the flu and other air-borne viruses!

I have the owl mask and love it -- more like that, please.

Italian-style masks. Zorro-style masks. Super-hero style masks. Phantom of the Opera style masks. Monster masks.

Thank you!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy sacks
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get some Orsimer love In the crown store?

Would love a variety of horn options similar to Skyrim
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the Siamese Cat pet is not in the Store?

Textures look awesome, it's VERY well done and ton of ppl love cats!

I'm a rather new player and the first days in game as soon as I saw the Siamese cat, immediately looked in the Store for that, I was kind of puzzled it wasn't available.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And on a side note...

please be truly smart and consider there are players like me that are not interested in the slightest to spend a dime for the Crates whatever item you put into them.

I advice to plan intelligently and put every item on the Store every now and then to get some money also from me and the other people that highly dislike the Crates.

You already lost a good amount from older costumes I've seen around and not available anymore on the Store. I'm sure my case is not the only one too :)
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    The three hero costume.

Forever on the store.

I agree with two out of the three costumes. That breton hero costume is absolute trash though. It needs a serious revamp.pM7YDHF.png
    The worst thing I ever spent money on in MMO history. . .
  • Strifur
    Strifur
    ✭✭
    +NPCs for your home

+Doors and windows as furnishings

+increase furnishing cap, maybe to 2000 slots ( i live in a big cave, always looks empty )

+Saint personality, lets you float mid air while standing still and some unique emotes, maybe including light and magic?, however if you do it in cities near guards you get a bounty cuz levitation is forbidden.
    If not a crown item, then maybe as a reward instead, for completing all quests in game , or reaching cp 1000? Etc

Fully agree with NPCs for home. Great idea!

Saint personality would be awesome, too. Though I would not go so far as the bounty idea.