The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store Item Wish List

• CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see an item that could transform hats/helmets/helms into costume hats.

Also gladiator costume please.

8xZf6jR.jpg

🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • SalixSepulcralis
    SalixSepulcralis
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's been asked for before, but I would also *love* to have a pet bat. A small one, like the kind in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary.

A pet wolf would be cool too, but I really just want the bat.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a SHY personality like what Hildegard uses

I agree. I would like all personalities added to the store. I find they are the most effective way to give my characters... well, personality.

They really do make me more enthusiastic about my characters.
    Edited by jlmurra2 on May 26, 2017 11:06AM
  • Caligulaa
    Caligulaa
    Soul Shriven
    at least once a year zos put back all limited mount for sale for people who didnt have the chance to buy them
    Edited by Caligulaa on May 26, 2017 11:19AM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bag to keep furniture/plants etc (bought as well as crafted) separate from inventory, as over time they take up so much inventory space.

Like the craft bag. Pretty please.
    Edited by Aurie on May 26, 2017 11:29AM
  • Badaq
    Badaq
    Soul Shriven
    5 things I want to see in eso
    1.  vampire skins a five pack of skins that would include vampire stages 1-4 and a skin that makes vampires look normal
    2.  reforge items the ability to change the style of any item to any style you know using the same resources it would take to craft a similar item
    3.  furniture storage an infinite bag to store your furniture items available to eso plus members just like the craft bag
    4.  house servants NPCs that you place in your house a bard is my most wanted one others might include a housekeeper, chef, and guard
    5.  equipment loadouts one or more quick change loadouts usable while not in combat to change gear making it easy for example to go from PvP to PvE
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badaq wrote: »
    5.  equipment loadouts one or more quick change loadouts usable while not in combat to change gear making it easy for example to go from PvP to PvE

Wykkyd Outfitter may solve that problem.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badaq wrote: »

Wykkyd Outfitter may solve that problem.

Yes it works great!... Unless you're on console.
    PC/EU DC
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vampirism curse is so hard to get that I'm about ready to just buy it in the crown store for the character I want to have it -- but it would be nice if we got the Quest line as part of the purchase. That's the only thing holding me back at this point. Just give us the bite and allow us to do the quest line in-game! Make it one of the quest-starters.

Thank you!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A working orrery of the ESO cosmos!!!!!!!

... and other Mystical Apparatus. Apparati. Apparatuses. Aw, you get the point.

The book on the stand is a Good Start. I will be picking it up for my working alchemist lab as soon as I get back around to that character......
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Romestamo
    Romestamo
    ✭✭
    Definitely agree on the orrery.

I picked up the book/lectern for my lab. Morrowind's also brought some really good new alchemical gear - three new stills and a bell jar with mushrooms inside. You can see them in the towers in Sadrith Mora.

I'd totally pay crowns for this stuff as long as it's active, i.e., bubbling, when you place it.
  • Meliora
    Meliora
    ✭✭
    Unicorn mount! Like in Oblivion)
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cliff Strider mount and/or pet would be awesome!
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

• kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have Hero costumes again?
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vrine wrote: »
    Cliff Strider mount and/or pet would be awesome!

@vrine a Cliff Strider pet has already been datamined : 3 different pics under the "Pets" category
    It will be in the next season of crown crates (Dwarven crates) and some people have already got the pet from the Morrowind pre-order bonus crate. But since there are 3 different skins, hopefully one of them will be for direct purchase in the crown store.
    PC/EU DC
  • zForgottenAngel
    I would personally love to have the Dark Shaman costume available agin. At least in a crown crate if not listed in the store. I missed it in August.
    Xbox Live GT: zForgottenAngel.
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in AD): VR6, 14, VR10, 32, 6, 11, 20
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in EP): 6
    Guild: *Wolf Children* - 43 members!
    Message me on XBL, ESO, or the ESO forums for an invite to our fast growing Werewolf Trading guild!
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    What I think would be cool, is more ability skins like the warden bear has one. Maybe more bear skins, and maybe even werewolf skins. I know a lot of people would love werewolves skins. Maybe make it where you can see a difference between the Pack Leader and Berserker, give them different eye types or maybe make one of their eyes glow, kind of like the difference between the bears. I think it would be a really cool concept to add.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

• ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romestamo wrote: »

I picked up the book/lectern for my lab. Morrowind's also brought some really good new alchemical gear - three new stills and a bell jar with mushrooms inside. You can see them in the towers in Sadrith Mora.

I'd totally pay crowns for this stuff as long as it's active, i.e., bubbling, when you place it.

@Romestamo , I must ne blind -- other than the lectern I can't find any of the items you mention in the furnishings store. Where do I look for them? I want them!!!! -- Thank you!
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you add those mini stilt riders you have that are loaded with cargo and look like mounts. I saw them while doing one of the morrowind dailies. I would pay crowns to have one of those as a mount or pet carrying the supplies.
  • Romestamo
    Romestamo
    ✭✭
    Romestamo wrote: »

@Romestamo , I must ne blind -- other than the lectern I can't find any of the items you mention in the furnishings store. Where do I look for them? I want them!!!! -- Thank you!

Sorry, I was unclear. The other items are in the Morrwind expansion, but not in the Crown store. I'm hoping they add them!
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! -- Yeah, it finally sank in to my thick skull what you were saying -- just AFTER I posted! -- Sorry ...

Yes, I hope they add them, too!!
    -- William Faulkner.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vampirism curse is so hard to get that I'm about ready to just buy it in the crown store for the character I want to have it -- but it would be nice if we got the Quest line as part of the purchase. That's the only thing holding me back at this point. Just give us the bite and allow us to do the quest line in-game! Make it one of the quest-starters.

Thank you!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! do not do this!!! I say this not for me, but for you!!!!

If you buy the bite, you do not get to experience the quest that comes with it, which includes the backstory of the vampires. I have NO idea why they haven't updated the crown bite to include the vampire experience and are cheating players out of it?

If you are XBOX NA I will give you a bite for free, rather than have you cheated of the questline. Let me know.
  • Hollyniss
    Hollyniss
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see the tigers you get as pets were as big as the ones that the npcs have. The ones you get are really small, the same size of the dogs and it really bothers me. Or have your mount follow you around. Because this game has really nice looking mounts so its a shame that you only see them when your riding them. It would also be cool if you could interact with pets/mounts especially at home. They kind of just stand there in your house like any other decoration. It would add more immersion to the game.
    Edited by Hollyniss on May 30, 2017 11:01PM
  • Josh-laaa
    Josh-laaa
    Soul Shriven
    Dawnguard dlc . Featuring more werewolf and vampire skins and skills. Add vampire lord form and other werecreatures.
  • Hollyniss
    Hollyniss
    ✭✭✭
    Josh-laaa wrote: »
    Dawnguard dlc . Featuring more werewolf and vampire skins and skills. Add vampire lord form and other werecreatures.

I would like to see them do more with werewolves and vampires in general because that is a really cool aspect of the game. But right now the vampires and werewolves are still kind of lacking. It's as though they were shoehorned in at the last minute. It's decent, but it could be better.
  • Edrein
    Edrein
    ✭✭✭
    With the inclusion of the 'special' tab for Warden bears. Could we please get a Maormer skin for Altmer? Similar to a polymorph but one that actually uses your character gen for the face/body, but gives you the appropriate white eyes and gray-translucent skin.

A chimer skin for dunmer using the same idea as well?

And finally a bath house item similar to Orsinium's public bathhouse! Surprised this one doesn't exist already.
    Edited by Edrein on June 2, 2017 9:34AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a pack guar as a pet. ... One with actual baggage strapped to him so it looks like your pack guar is following you around. That would be epic.
    Also, a wolf pet that looks like an adult wolf, not a baby.
  • Tethalion
    Tethalion
    ✭✭✭
    Re-skinning item

An item (or a system) that allows you to Re-skin one piece of gear with the appearance of another of the same class.

Elaboration:

"Gear-A for stats" + "Gear-B for cosmetics" = "New Gear-AB with A-Stats and B-Looks" . (Both are consumed in the process)

Can also have "Weapon Skins" for sale in the crown-store as limited-time-only.

(wondering if after 75 pages do the devs still actually read these... :* )
    Edited by Tethalion on June 1, 2017 3:42AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disguises for my staves... it would be useful for those of us using the same set.

P.S I am looking for a broom
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    New Fashion! Need more elegant fashion to wear! Dresses and such. I see there is a new outfit coming out called "Holiday in Balmorra" which could easily be reconfigured to have a skirt to make it a bit "fancier". Also here are some other dresses that I've found in the new expansion that I think should be added to the crown store as I am sure, they will be purchased. (I know I'll be buying them.)

1496154803_Screenshot_20170529_101236.png

1496154843_Screenshot_20170529_101311.png

Also please for the love of Nirn make houses available in Coldharbour! At least one within Hollow City!

Edited by TheBalance on June 2, 2017 2:37AM